> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia Z2 - Marriage and Repair

Rep: (1498)
Sony Xperia Z2 - Marriage and repair
PictureD6502, D6503, D6543, D6553, SO-03F, L50w, L50u, L50t, Sirius, Maki
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Sony Xperia Modo Club пїЅ | Sony & Sony Ericsson Owners Club пїЅ | Sony Xperia Z1 / Z2 / Z3 Owners Club пїЅ

Spare parts
Why exactly they?
All ads were selected personally by me (the topic curator) from stores where the quality of spare parts is identical to the original or at least close to them. From the most part of the presented ads I ordered it myself for numerous repairs of my two phones.
I want to draw your attention to the fact that some of the details are for other Sony devices (the top speaker is the main one from the Z3 Compact; the bottom speaker is the Z3; the main camera is the Verizon Z3). They were added here in full compatibility with our Z2 and the high quality of the product itself as a whole from a particular seller. They also have certain features that distinguish them from the rest of the mass of spare parts.
Main camera
The camera shoots better than the factory and at the same time heats less. When testing a 4K video recording in the evening, the phone pulled out almost 15 minutes, while never notifying about the heating, and the video stopped due to lack of free memory.
Speakers
Both speakers have plastic membranes similar to the original ones, so the sound quality will be at the same level.
Advertisements for the sale of motherboards are not listed and its appearance should not be expected.
Details
This is due to the fact that there are no brand new motherboards on sale in the past few years, all are recovered from the failed phones, and it is not even known what the failures were, what works and what quality was performed during the repair. The order of the motherboard will be made at your own risk.
If you still need this particular item, it is advisable to purchase a broken used phone from Russia (in the Avito, Yul, etc.), and then insert it into your phone. There will be no difference with the order from China.
Instructions
Useful

Topics Curator Drove 007

Post has been editedDrove 007 - 14.06.19, 03:08
Reason for editing: Some parts links updated

Rep: (4)
Frutisimo @ 01.06.2014, 12:05*
That is the same as part of the finger, starting at the left of the screen frame and slightly above the bottom frame ekragna (device 19 weeks)

displayed very little climbs .. is not it?
Picture

and the grid just like herehttp://www.ixbt.com/mo...peria-z2/vs-refl-l.jpg.. why samsungov no such ...

can someone quick-disconnect couplings to blow into the microphone? I have a machine already inflates, so I do not know whether the same water fall ... maybe this is done to equalize the pressure

Post has been editedsasha_g - 01.06.14, 13:07

Rep: (81)
Quite often lost in the cellular phone. Just cross appears on the display of the signal, then 10 seconds later again begins to catch. This happens out of the blue, on the street.
Why? This marriage of the phone?

Rep: (0)
Who wheezes top speaker? This can be seen as a standard while listening to tunes, and especially during the conversation. Handed over for examination in svyznoy - responded that corrected. Rattle really annoying. I do not know what to do...

sasha_g @ 01.06.2014, 14:03*
displayed very little climbs .. is not it?
Picture

Yes, you have the right to the surface of the screen, but I have it from the left side, bottom of the screen

apparently someone in the process of spraying took greasy hands ...

and meshhttp://cs619321.vk.me/v619321233/8cb9/4qvd5XHdR8Y.jpgYou can have someone else it is not visible on the white pattern (see the menu on the device - diagnosis)? with a meter I see annoying

Post has been editedsasha_g - 01.06.14, 23:35

I appeal to the owners of this unit with a date of manufacture 14w17 - you have a wheeze at the top (earpiece).
during the conversation it's a little podhripyvaet (you can take the first feature for network / connections), also when playing standard tunes at full volume - podhripyvaet much stronger than the bottom speaker.
Do you have the same problems with the speaker? or it cant just my sample.
sent for examination "connected" - recognizes a fully serviceable.
the device is good, but because of it wheeze in the dynamics of any conversation on the phone is annoying. and wheeze is heard whenever the speaker volume.

Rep: (250)
* dims128, I have a unit of the party. Not wheeze. Well, or I do not notice.

Rep: (2)
The men, talking to friends who take the phone. So he said that almost every 5th Z2 return warranty. It's true? Otherwise it is necessary to take the damn Samsung ...

dims128 @ 02.06.2014, 09:07*
I appeal to the owners of this unit with a date of manufacture 14w17 - you have a wheeze at the top (earpiece).

The same situation is similar, I passed the examination, 10 days passed (in a connected to 20), waiting result. I'm afraid that it did not recognize the marriage. While listening to tunes like as wheeze do not notice, but in conversation he is and being quieter than you do, the more loudly heard. The phone has the effect like a walkie-talkie, the other side of the source stops and the feeling that there is no one. The first time encountered such a problem and it is insulting that the phone company and the flagship favorite.

ps: What was waiting for the result, and they have proved your claim? Not been to call in support of Sony?
By the way when handed the phone girl in a connected, they said they do not hear a wheeze, but the audibility of some sort of strange.

* Pomko_34,
They recognized the device fully operational. money do not return because they have identified a flaw there.
tech support dormice (which itself offered to do the examination where purchased) is now sent to a service center for repair.
here are lucky today to pass.
This defect is clearly visible at the same time when listening to 2 telephones.
I came to the Sony Center and asked to hear - the difference is the earth and sky
the main function of the phone and that is buggy.
very disappointing. the device itself is not bad in itself.
but for 30tr endure such inconveniences - pleasant enough.

dims128 @ 02.06.2014, 17:02*
but for 30tr endure such inconveniences - pleasant enough.

It's me and not good enough. And if you go and make an independent examination? Like you have the right within 48 hours to refute the results of examination.

with expertise to stick with another device. The result can be challenged at any time. Refer to the committee on consumer rights. Help. For free. And to me they have written all the documents, I hit the road to an independent examination, plus they also offer to speak on my behalf in court. This is the sort of charge was. I do not remember, I decided not to get involved with litigation. So go, not bad nasovetuyut

Rep: (76)
* DarkJoney,
Today bought Sony z2 19 Week 4 revision, all plows normally someone likened the camera is the same as the z1 does not, she luchshe.Ya while stocks do not vizhu.Gde read that for the Asian market z2 other is more like a z1 to the body .Poetomu can and glitches in humans (although I had Z1 Europe) screen is very happy just beautiful.

Rep: (81)
GReddyNF @ 01.06.2014, 15:46*
Quite often lost in the cellular phone. Just cross appears on the display of the signal, then 10 seconds later again begins to catch. This happens out of the blue, on the street.
Why? This marriage of the phone?

Problem was solved by disabling 4G ... Disabling is due to reconnecting with LTE to 3G \ E seems that the bad connection

Rep: (7)
If the phone is to take, it is not the expertise, and quality control, a lot of friends so back the full price of the phone, and it does not depend on where you are it passed a week after the purchase or after six months, the main thing that the apparent condition of the phone was adequate and documents available.

Post has been editedAlexRj - 02.06.14, 23:09

came today in the store the same network where he took, the same 20 week of production, the screen is 20% brighter and slightly redder, and of the net less visible in 2 times ...scamlottery :(

Rep: (16)
GReddyNF @ 02.06.2014, 23:14*
Disabling is due to reconnecting with LTE to 3G \ E seems that the bad connection

I have this happen and wcdma only mode. It is impossible to talk to people more than 30-40 seconds. Permanently bond breaks due to the fact that the signal is lost for 2-3 seconds. And in the same spot at the galaxy note there is no problem.

Pomko_34 @ 02.06.2014, 17:56*
The phone has the effect like a walkie-talkie, the other side of the source stops and the feeling that there is no one.

As for the effect of the radio, it's such a chip noise reduction. Try turning off the menu, and he borrowed a few days since.

dims128 @ 02.06.2014, 10:07*
Do you have the same problems with the speaker? or is it only my school sample

If wheezing speaker, you can try it "warm up". Turn on the radio on the night of 5-15% of the volume on the external speakers with xLOUD disabled. In general, it is desirable to drive in this mode hours 15. If you do not help, the only replacement or OZPP.

I've been wondering who has 20 weeks. The camera is displaced, or is no longer?)

Post has been editedRorrug - 02.06.14, 23:28

Rorrug @ 02.06.2014, 23:13*
I've been wondering who has 20 weeks. The camera is displaced, or is no longer?)

shifted

Rep: (136)
Friends, bought two Zetka second. Now after a few weeks I found that one of them can not talk: source gurgles and nothing is almost inaudible. In this case, the interlocutors complain that I speak as a stone in his mouth, it is absolutely impossible to talk. :(
It is problematic device once bathed in fresh water (without fanaticism). Maybe that's the problem?
The strange thing is that if you call on Skype, you sound fine. And when they call in the usual GSM-communication sound in both directions disgusting.
No one came across?

Thanks in advance.

Rep: (29)
Fduch1984 @ 3.6.2014, 8:39*
Friends, bought two Zetka second. Now after a few weeks I found that one of them can not talk: source gurgles and nothing is almost inaudible. In this case, the interlocutors complain that I speak as a stone in his mouth, it is absolutely impossible to talk. :(
It is problematic device once bathed in fresh water (without fanaticism). Maybe that's the problem?
The strange thing is that if you call on Skype, you sound fine. And when they call in the usual GSM-communication sound in both directions disgusting.
No one came across?

Thanks in advance.

Judging by the fact that skype and normal for GSM bad then try disabling the "noise reduction" in the sound settings. The second option flashing with all wipe. And third, if not fit the first two the service center.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/02/20, 9:23