> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia Z2 - Marriage and Repair

Rep: (1495)
Sony Xperia Z2 - Marriage and repair
PictureD6502, D6503, D6543, D6553, SO-03F, L50w, L50u, L50t, Sirius, Maki
Description | Discussion » | Official firmware » | Unofficial firmware » | Modifications and decorations » | Camera talk » | Purchase » | Accessories » | Marriage and Repair » | Sony Xperia Modo Club » | Sony & Sony Ericsson Owners Club » | Sony Xperia Z1 / Z2 / Z3 Owners Club »

Spare parts
Why exactly they?
All ads were selected personally by me (the topic curator) from stores where the quality of spare parts is identical to the original or at least close to them. From the most part of the presented ads I ordered it myself for numerous repairs of my two phones.
I want to draw your attention to the fact that some of the details are for other Sony devices (the top speaker is the main one from the Z3 Compact; the bottom speaker is the Z3; the main camera is the Verizon Z3). They were added here in full compatibility with our Z2 and the high quality of the product itself as a whole from a particular seller. They also have certain features that distinguish them from the rest of the mass of spare parts.
Main camera
The camera shoots better than the factory and at the same time heats less. When testing a 4K video recording in the evening, the phone pulled out almost 15 minutes, while never notifying about the heating, and the video stopped due to lack of free memory.
Speakers
Both speakers have plastic membranes similar to the original ones, so the sound quality will be at the same level.
Advertisements for the sale of motherboards are not listed and its appearance should not be expected.
Details
This is due to the fact that there are no brand new motherboards on sale in the past few years, all are recovered from the failed phones, and it is not even known what the failures were, what works and what quality was performed during the repair. The order of the motherboard will be made at your own risk.
If you still need this particular item, it is advisable to purchase a broken used phone from Russia (in the Avito, Yul, etc.), and then insert it into your phone. There will be no difference with the order from China.
Instructions
Useful

Topics Curator Drove 007

Post has been editedDrove 007 - 14.06.19, 03:08
Reason for editing: Some parts links updated

Rep: (1495)
M
We move to subsectionSony / SonyEricsson

Rep: (26)
As an option, it would be possible to create a survey whether you have a gap, whether the edges are worn, the body is deformed, and what else. Or the main aspects of marriage will be visible to the discussion and then it will be possible to make it?

Rep: (102)
I want to see photos of these gaps, scuffs and deformations.

Rep: (2)
I want to see photos of these gaps, scuffs and deformations.

I am also looking for a photo, otherwise I’ll pick up the phone tomorrow and I don’t know what to really look at

Rep: (19)
I am also looking for a photo, otherwise I’ll pick up the phone tomorrow and I don’t know what to really look at

appearance and pixels, I personally do not look anymore

Rep: (43)

Carefully look at the bezel of the plastic frame around the display and from the rear, if there is a gap then you will see it (basically it is either in the upper right corner or where the power button is) Not critical, but unpleasant ... Look for scuffs and deformation there, In general, the main trouble with the rough processing of this plastic. Check the sound at the maximum, I have a low speaker wheezing. Well, take a picture, in some copies just a tin goes.

Rep: (4)
Today I changed my phone in the Sony Store because of a broken pixel. I changed it to a decent copy, that's the point: I arranged the brightness on the previous one, but it was very blind in the sun (the room was bright at the level). When I went to the place of pickup for the exchange, I had it fixed in the car in DVR mode and navigation (by the way, the antutu showed at the end of the trip the battery was heated to 55 degrees), the sun was shining and the screen was barely visible at full brightness. After receiving the new smart and checking it immediately on the pixel using the service command * # * # 7378423 # * # *, went back again in the same mode, and did not believe the eyes, the screen was so bright in the sun it turned out that the previous copy was just resting. On the face of a marriage of displays in some samples. The assembly is the same 14W17, April 21-27, 2014, I called my wife and it seemed to me purely subjective that the sound was just perfect, the previous wheezes were small, she heard me poorly at first, when the noise cancellation was turned off, the situation was corrected. The gaps are uniform on both devices, the protrusions are even, downloaded Michael Jackson, and I sit and listen through the speakers, the sound is slightly cleaner than the previous one. On the previous one, the interlocutors constantly fell off, but as the rok72 correctly noted, most likely this is due to the option of turning on the screen with a double tap, I will have to block it with a button as a last resort.

Rep: (4)
Last night I purchased this device. From the third time. The first one looked in a coherent and immediately noticed the curvature of the screen (top right and bottom left). The second one looked in the second connected one - there were no gaps on the screen, BUT how it came to checking the vibro .... the phone sounded like a bucket with nuts! The back cover is badly glued, if you do not press hard with your finger on the lower part of the back wall, this wild rattling stopped (while you press with your finger). In the third connected, I found a good device - vibro gud, the screen is straight.

After a couple of days, my interlocutors began to hear me very quietly, or the sound as if from a well, as it turned out, the microphone caught was defective, took me back to the contact, the phone was sent for examination.

Post has been editedzero20251 - 15.05.14, 09:18

Rep: (1804)
Zero20251 @ 05/15/2014, 10:16*
drove back toconnected The phone was sent for examination.

I want to tell you the solution right away: "the phone is in good condition, no flaws have been identified, software has been updated "
it's connected

Post has been editedDesperanto86 - 15.05.14, 12:20

Rep: (1)
Yesterday, in Svyaznoy instead of HTC One, the m7 bought itself this miracle, 04.24.14 of release, rst.
I confirm that there is a small gap in the lower left corner (clearly seen from the slot of the speaker, it expands to the left), and it is not clear why, since it is all the same in the other three corners. During the conversation, the speaker wheezes a little or phonet, the body also resonates in the investigation, but you can get used .. The speaker checked both during the conversation and in the test menu, so the operator has nothing to do with it.
I confirm the grid is visible. Indoors, these are just barely noticeable double stripes, but in the bright, direct sun, as today, the grid starts to shine with a golden hue at certain (not very critical) corners. gaps in the same left corner, as well as the front camera was crookedly installed in the slot.
For the day of work I caught a couple of mistakes and on the shell (my hands are not quite crooked)
As a result, the impressions are dual, in principle, the phone will fit until the fall, but those shoals that were with my HTC, do not go to any with these.
By the way, I came with Ibei lace with a magnetic plug for charging a smart, so, it keeps on the case rather weakly, if the smartphone is put under the pillow, then at night if you touch it, the lace fall off ..

Post has been editeddennyrol - 15.05.14, 13:46

Rep: (10)
By the way, I came with Ibei lace with a magnetic plug for charging

And if you shake, without fanaticism, of course, he does not fall off? And then I ordered myself and my acquaintances a few pieces))) In stock))

Post has been editedabcom - 15.05.14, 21:40

If you shake too .. In your hands if you hold, for example play, watch a movie, etc. it is normal, but if you touch it, or tilt the phone too much and it moves to the side opening the contact, the magnet is not very powerful .. In any case, it’s better than opening the plug every time, and I have to order another one to work.

If I use this extended warranty, then suddenly it will disappear or something else and the full amount will be returned for it.

Recently I changed the smart because of the wheezing dynamics, I decided to take another one ... In general, there is no charging through the usb port, well, and accordingly do not connect with the computer. I tried the cable and charging from htc, the same nonsense. In general, while I stay on m8 and wait for the new party.

Rep: (102)
Recently I changed the smart because of the wheezing dynamics, I decided to take another one ... In general, there is no charging through the usb port, well, and accordingly do not connect with the computer. I tried the cable and charging from htc, the same nonsense. In general, while I stay on m8 and wait for the new party.

And if you have a port on your computer?

Gentlemen, again faced with the fact that I almost can not hear the interlocutor. At first I thought about improvements, now they are all turned off, but the problem occurs, and periodically for some calls. The problem is similar to the soft one, since the voice recorder application writes a voice with a normal sound. Advise what to do - take the device to the store or wait for the firmware update?
PS Operator beeline - a signal during a conversation 3-4 divisions.

Rep: (10)
MTS, trimmed Simka - you can hear it perfectly. Improvers are all off

No one has a problem with NFC?
When turned on, it hangs, says that the process is stopped, press OK, then the process tries to turn on and everything repeats

And if you have a port on your computer?

No, with the port all okay, with the cable too. I drove it to the Sony center today, I didn’t give me a room with adequate sellers ... They said either change it or send it back for verification (though they reassured that it was not more than two days). I had to leave for a week and wanted with a new smartphone, I decided to change. The first copy with a normal body caught, without gaps and dents on the plastic frame (by the way, the seller argued to me that it was aluminum)). In general, like the device without an obvious marriage. Speakers sometimes wheeze, but it was on all instances that I tried. I do not get it at all than this Z2 hooked me up, literally in all parameters inferior to m8. I would have spat on another model a long time ago, and here all the sony boutiques went around in search of a more or less normal instance) And yet, I wrote a lot about the disgusting camera, but in this instance it shoots very decently. So there is a marriage and a photo module. In general, very, very raw delivery, despite the delay.
P.S. I do not understand the logic of Sony designers, why they made a frame with a purple shimmer on a black smart, and they even claim that each frame is in color with the body)))

Post has been editedDimasik - 16.05.14, 22:33

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 28.06.19, 01:30