Aoson M723 - Firmware (OS Android 4.2)
PictureAoson M723
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware

Instructions
firmware
Firmware tablet based on Actions ATM7029:

1. Download the archive with its firmware.
2. Unpack the archive, preferably in the root directory.
3. Install the program from the Actions Tablet Product Tool folder (or Pad Product Tool)
4. Connect the tablet with a USB cable.
5. Install the driver from the folder "Driver". If necessary, go to the device manager, find our connection, and click "Update drivers ..".
6. Run the programmer "Tablet Product Tool". She will ask you to specify the path to the file with the extension "fw".

In the folder "ATM7029 - ***" we find and mark the file we need "****. Fw".

If you need to choose another firmware, click onAttached Imageand specify the desired file.
7. Now we need to specify additional files: (not necessary, first try to leave all the checkboxes "by default").

BOOT Partition - Do not touch
Recovery Partition - specify rec.img
MISC Partition - specify misc.img
System Partition - specify sys.img

Select the appropriate files according to the picture:
Attached Image

8. Press the menu button, hold and restart the tablet without releasing the menu until the computer sees the tablet. The tablet should have a black screen (you may not need to clamp the menu button if the program immediately detects your tablet and the "DOWN" button in the program is active).
9. If everything is done correctly, the Tablet will be found and the program will display the status Ready. The "DOWN" button in the program will become active. We press on it and wait until the process is completed.
10. If the firmware download was successfulAttached Imagethen you can turn off the tablet.

Hold down the power button and hold for 8 seconds (you can and more until you get tired :)).
We let go. Now turn on again by briefly pressing the button.
The successful loading of the tablet begins. The first download can last 3-4 minutes.

How to flash a tablet if it is not detected by the PC or gives an error.
Added instructions for restoring the tablet.
Attached fileInstructions on firmware.pdf(610.77 KB)

Instructions for restoring a tablet from backup.
Instructions for restoring the tablet through custom recovery from the header (native recovery without support for navigating through the menu).
Attached fileRecovery backup.pdf(593.29 KB)

Firmware video fromSerg_83new

Post has been editedvaalf - 01.07.17, 20:36
Reason for editing: M723-260415-Gtop

Rep: (2)
It is necessary to improve instruction for the firmware. I sewed by using the "PAD ...", instead of "Tablet ...", as the "Tablet ..." did not see the phone (I think it is also important to highlight). And when you connect your phone is not necessary to clamp the "M" and reboot. Just run the program, added the firmware, connect the phone, if a button lit up "Down" at her zhmosh and wait (and new versions of "PAD ..." driver set their own, if I'm not mistaken).

Post has been edited1Sasha - 16.06.14, 16:09

Rep: (17)
I think as long as the instructions do not change, since I first sewn throughActions Tablet Product Tool And in other forums, many turned to flash through this program, may be worth more to add other programs to add that if one fails, the other probyvat. Last sewn through PAD Firmware Upgrade 1.01 and by the way well.

Well you can, and add. Just that I could not sew. And why not have a program to edit the firmware?

Post has been edited1Sasha - 16.06.14, 17:01

I think you can add a poll to cap what people are sewn and how well?
And why not have a program to edit the firmware?

The program I have, fill in no time: blush:

Post has been edited2007-i - 16.06.14, 17:04

Let me zalyu, then lift up the link.
Pad Firmware Modify Tool 1.06

Post has been edited1Sasha - 16.06.14, 17:12

Rep: (129)
* 2007-i,
It makes sense to put the firmware 102 801 (the latter with of.sayta), with a modified Booth (added to the driver), for 8383 or backup enough?

I think if this firmware works fine (the touchscreen is not nonsense), it makes sense. Damn, here I tupanul, they also could push more drivers in the firmware and connect different drivers, depending on the chipset.

Post has been edited1Sasha - 16.06.14, 17:27

It makes sense to put the firmware 102 801 (the latter with of.sayta), with a modified Booth (added to the driver), for 8383 or backup enough?

If there is a link to Yandex lay out, I will add. I think a good idea to have both the firmware of-site and backup.

PS. Incidentally cap updated, add the program to flash. Later need to add other versions of programs.

Post has been edited2007-i - 16.06.14, 17:39

* 1Sasha,
That's it, that's what I do not understand.

petruha1 , In the sense that it is not clear exactly? What is the latest version of the editor, I would have found and filled?

* 1Sasha,
I wrote about the driver, I do not understand why they are not packed all into one firmware for different chipsets.

Stock 102 801 for the touchscreen on ICN8383. It should go to other tablets such as chip hl3x06, but I did not test, due to the lack thereof :)
https://yadi.sk/d/3CjEazYWTYkE7

petruha1 @ 16.06.2014, 18:06*
Stock 102 801 for the touchscreen on ICN8383. It should go to other tablets such as chip hl3x06, but I did not test, due to the lack thereof

Now I make out firmware (if wi-fi want to work :)), see the availability of drivers for 8303.

* 1Sasha,
There is not the driver. Are you sure that the tablet is 8303? I own and use assorted macro examined the inscription on the chip. If so, then the Chinese are great entertainers. The third option would be.

I distinctly saw, without shooting, revised more than once. If no suitable driver on the 838X, means 830X. To be precise, it is written:
CHIPONE
ICN8303M.H

CEO (or Q ) D5004. (At the expense of points are not sure) 4

Mdaa, left to wait for the driver from aoson support.

I wrote to them and the company chipone

Datasheet on it, I found here is the link, if you willhttp: //wenku.baidu.com...ef524ccbff121846a.html

petruha1 @ 16.06.2014, 18:49*
Datasheet on it, I found here is the link, if you willhttp: //wenku.baidu.com...ef524ccbff121846a.html

I also "honored".

I do add in the drain cap for the touchscreen on ICN8383 which gavepetruha1 .

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/03/20, 6:43