Aoson M723 - Firmware (OS Android 4.2)
PictureAoson M723
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware

Instructions
firmware
Firmware tablet based on Actions ATM7029:

1. Download the archive with its firmware.
2. Unpack the archive, preferably in the root directory.
3. Install the program from the Actions Tablet Product Tool folder (or Pad Product Tool)
4. Connect the tablet with a USB cable.
5. Install the driver from the folder "Driver". If necessary, go to the device manager, find our connection, and click "Update drivers ..".
6. Run the programmer "Tablet Product Tool". She will ask you to specify the path to the file with the extension "fw".

In the folder "ATM7029 - ***" we find and mark the file we need "****. Fw".

If you need to choose another firmware, click onAttached Imageand specify the desired file.
7. Now we need to specify additional files: (not necessary, first try to leave all the checkboxes "by default").

BOOT Partition - Do not touch
Recovery Partition - specify rec.img
MISC Partition - specify misc.img
System Partition - specify sys.img

Select the appropriate files according to the picture:
Attached Image

8. Press the menu button, hold and restart the tablet without releasing the menu until the computer sees the tablet. The tablet should have a black screen (you may not need to clamp the menu button if the program immediately detects your tablet and the "DOWN" button in the program is active).
9. If everything is done correctly, the Tablet will be found and the program will display the status Ready. The "DOWN" button in the program will become active. We press on it and wait until the process is completed.
10. If the firmware download was successfulAttached Imagethen you can turn off the tablet.

Hold down the power button and hold for 8 seconds (you can and more until you get tired :)).
We let go. Now turn on again by briefly pressing the button.
The successful loading of the tablet begins. The first download can last 3-4 minutes.

How to flash a tablet if it is not detected by the PC or gives an error.
Added instructions for restoring the tablet.
Attached fileInstructions on firmware.pdf(610.77 KB)

Instructions for restoring a tablet from backup.
Instructions for restoring the tablet through custom recovery from the header (native recovery without support for navigating through the menu).
Attached fileRecovery backup.pdf(593.29 KB)

Firmware video fromSerg_83new

Post has been editedvaalf - 01.07.17, 20:36
Reason for editing: M723-260415-Gtop

Rep: (129)
* pasha091180
Thanks, now try to stick.

* 1Sasha,
The owner of the tablet may have personal data in the settings, so I asked in a personal. :)

Rep: (2)
Now I will try, if the touchpad works, then I will try to cram the driver into my firmware and post it.

So, how can I update rekoveri, if I can not scroll, and in Action PAD it is not suitable for firmware?

pasha091180
Everything, fffffuuu, great, with your backup, the touchscreen has worked, everything works fine. Thanks again. It remains to pull the driver for the tach from the firmware. : thank_you:

Post has been editedpetruha1 - 14.06.14, 17:27

Rep: (3)
So, how can I update rekoveri, if I can not scroll, and in Action PAD it is not suitable for firmware?

Recovery put out of the cap, apk

And that I'm stupid, throw off the flash drive, damn it. I'll do it, accomplish your goal.

And you can somehow restore from a flash drive (external)? I threw the zip archive (in it the backup files) and the backup files right on the USB flash drive, but I don’t see anything.

* 1Sasha,
Insert the USB flash drive into the tablet, copy the backup files to the internal memory of the tablet (the memory is 5.7 GB), via ES Explorer. Backup files should not be in a zip archive. unzip them, the folder will look like - clockworkmod

Post has been editedpetruha1 - 14.06.14, 18:07

And you can somehow restore from a flash drive (external)? I threw the zip archive (in it the backup files) and the backup files right on the USB flash drive, but I don’t see anything.

Archive should be unzipped to the root of the flash drive

Rep: (17)
I ask for a link to the working firmware (backup), preferably without user data, to throw me to add to the header so that others would not search the forum.

2007-i @ 14.6.2014, 22:17*
I ask for a link to the working firmware (backup), preferably without user data, to throw me to add to the header so that others would not search the forum.

I dropped the backup without data

* 2007-i,
The build number with a touchscreen based on the chip Onechip ICN 8383, backup, which gave pasha091180 - 201311207.110031 (8383)

Damn, I thought it would fit my chipset, and nifiga. I have ICN8303, who else can throw off the backup?

Everything, added a backup to the cap and scattered around the points.

2007-i , I think that you still need to add instructions on how to recover using backup via recovery (I would do it, but first you need to "revive" the touchscreen)

Posted on 06/14/2014, 19:20:

I wrote in the technical support for chipsets, explained that yes how. I asked to send me a driver for android firmware, see what happens :).

Post has been edited1Sasha - 14.06.14, 19:17

1Sasha Well, I'll do it and add it to the cap in the instructions.

I used to do a backup of the system, but then I forgot and immediately a joint, sadness.

I compared two backups, boot is not much different, the driver ctp_icn838x_ts_iic.ko is added to my firmware. I attach it just in case.

Attached filectp_icn838x_ts_iic.rar(280.61 KB)

By the way, it would not hurt to add a description of each module (driver) to the header. If I find the right driver, I can describe how to add (what and where to register). So far I'm in search. MB anyone knows similar models, it is desirable that the chip was ICN?

Post has been edited1Sasha - 14.06.14, 20:03

Added to the headerinstructions for restoring the tablet through the recovery.

1Sasha
There will be an instruction, I will add to the header.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/12/19, 22:52