Aoson M723 - Firmware (OS Android 4.2)
PictureAoson M723
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware

Instructions
firmware
Firmware tablet based on Actions ATM7029:

1. Download the archive with its firmware.
2. Unpack the archive, preferably in the root directory.
3. Install the program from the Actions Tablet Product Tool folder (or Pad Product Tool)
4. Connect the tablet with a USB cable.
5. Install the driver from the folder "Driver". If necessary, go to the device manager, find our connection, and click "Update drivers ..".
6. Run the programmer "Tablet Product Tool". She will ask you to specify the path to the file with the extension "fw".

In the folder "ATM7029 - ***" we find and mark the file we need "****. Fw".

If you need to choose another firmware, click onAttached Imageand specify the desired file.
7. Now we need to specify additional files: (not necessary, first try to leave all the checkboxes "by default").

BOOT Partition - Do not touch
Recovery Partition - specify rec.img
MISC Partition - specify misc.img
System Partition - specify sys.img

Select the appropriate files according to the picture:
Attached Image

8. Press the menu button, hold and restart the tablet without releasing the menu until the computer sees the tablet. The tablet should have a black screen (you may not need to clamp the menu button if the program immediately detects your tablet and the "DOWN" button in the program is active).
9. If everything is done correctly, the Tablet will be found and the program will display the status Ready. The "DOWN" button in the program will become active. We press on it and wait until the process is completed.
10. If the firmware download was successfulAttached Imagethen you can turn off the tablet.

Hold down the power button and hold for 8 seconds (you can and more until you get tired :)).
We let go. Now turn on again by briefly pressing the button.
The successful loading of the tablet begins. The first download can last 3-4 minutes.

How to flash a tablet if it is not detected by the PC or gives an error.
Added instructions for restoring the tablet.
Attached fileInstructions on firmware.pdf(610.77 KB)

Instructions for restoring a tablet from backup.
Instructions for restoring the tablet through custom recovery from the header (native recovery without support for navigating through the menu).
Attached fileRecovery backup.pdf(593.29 KB)

Firmware video fromSerg_83new

Post has been editedvaalf - 01.07.17, 20:36
Reason for editing: M723-260415-Gtop

Rep: (0)
* petruha1,
I did, and when I start, the program hangs

Rep: (17)
What program was stitched?
TryPAD Product Toolorhere everything else.

Post has been edited2007-i - 02.07.14, 22:16

Rep: (129)
* doktor699,
Tablet Product Tool which version? (They don’t all fit this tablet)

I restored my versionACTIONS Pad Product Tool V1.07.02

* 2007-i,
About the gods of China, everything turned out. I am very grateful to you. You are a very good person, have spent my time on me. I used another version of the ACTIONS Pad Product Tool

Posted on 07/02/2014 22:35:

At first impressions, it began to work much faster.

Congratulations on the victory over the tablet!
What firmware was installed?

* 2007-i,
Yandex 20140530 for touchscreen on hl3x06 chip

Yes, this version also seemed to me faster and more productive.
We will wait for new versions, perhaps already Android 4.4 KitKat.

* 2007-i,
Oh, if it is 4.4, it will be a gift of fate. In general, I thought that new firmware will never come out.

Rep: (129)
The latest firmware from 20140620 (zxqzxy-author) for the touchscreen onICN8303 not tested

https://yadi.sk/d/7Ykp9Qj_Vt6CZ

Test someone who has this chip, if it works, you can add it to the header.

I refused the touch, I had to reflash

On which firmware, just stopped responding?

* 2007-i,
Yandex firmware 20140530 for the touchscreen on the hl3x06 chip. I turn it on, but the screen does not respond, before that it worked fine for about a day.

I worked with this firmware for about a week until I requested it myself, now I am testing another one.

* 2007-i,
and how does the other ??

doktor699
I'm just testing the firmwareM723 tracer , for the time being I don’t like - this is a melody when loading, you need to remove it. The performance in Antutu is slightly higher than in 20140530 for touchscreen on hl3x06 chip , in my opinion 13250. So in work as well as the former.

Hello everyone, I recently got aoson m723 with Android 4.2.2, I reshooted when I turned on the first time, it was hanging tight on the Actions screensaver, although I did everything according to the instructions and where is the menu button on it? button labeled "m"?

Post has been editedSobaka1997 - 22.07.14, 09:56

Rep: (2)
Sobaka1997 , Yes.

and you do not tell me what to do? and then I xs

Post has been editedSobaka1997 - 23.07.14, 20:32

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/26/19 06:45