> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Plans - Bills | [HD] The application for the control of personal finances.

Rep: (5)
Plans - Abacus
Version: 2.2.12

Last update of the program in the header:26.01.2015

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Cost accounting, spending limits, reminders.

Description:
With the app Plans - Bills will not have to bother the question of where all the money is gone. Control your expenses easily and effectively.
The main functionality of the application:
  • Calendar interface - familiar and easy to plan.
  • Reports and expenditure charts - a simple and intuitive way to view the current status and history of spending.
  • Limits - cost control tool, which determines the maximum amount of expenditure per day and per month on items are sometimes far apart.
  • Reminders - to help remember to bring waste accumulated during the day.

Android required: 4.0 and higher
Russian interface: Yes

Homepage: http://plancalc.ru
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.planandcalc&hl=ru

Download:
Version: 2.2.12 Plans - Scores (Post # 37509932)

Beta testing with income:
Version: 3.0.2 Plans - Scores (Post # 46778884)

Past versions

Post has been editedslavaran - 03.02.16, 12:25
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (1)
Yes cool this would still widget prices nebylo

yakov761 @ 12.05.2014, 20:59*
Yes cool this would still widget prices nebylo

Yes, the widget will do.

Post has been editedslavaran - 13.05.14, 12:34

Rep: (82)
And there is synchronization? as valyutt little interisuet me hryvnia.

Post has been editedrojik - 14.05.14, 12:47

rojik @ 14.05.2014, 13:37*
And there is synchronization?

Unfortunately, not yet. But I understand that this is an important element of this application, so will appear.

Version 1.0.4: Attached filePlanAndCalc-release.apk (1.61 MB)

Fixed:
- falls in flow records with a fractional part in certain locales.

New:
- Currency: the euro, the Czech koruna, the Belarusian ruble, Ukrainian hryvnia.
- Ukrainization interface.

On the Ukrainian translation of their own, write, if you notice an error in translation.

And you can add and use the Israeli shekel currency once 2-3 with a mark on the calendar a little currency, and even the production calendar to nepomishal.

yakov761 @ 19.05.2014, 00:58*
And you can add and use the Israeli shekel currency once 2-3 with a mark on the calendar a little currency, and even the production calendar to nepomishal.

At the expense of NIS we think about how we can support the version for Israel. Add currency itself is simple, but still need to localize the application.

The rest - is in the plans.

Post has been editedslavaran - 19.05.14, 17:41

I will wait

Rep: (0)
Excellent app, I use a month, happy! There are a couple of requests:
- Clicking on the "Today" button opens a list of expenses for the current date
- Improved readability of analytical charts for a large number of expenditure. I have articles, for example, greater than 20, and the color is difficult to distinguish. Perhaps a list of articles should arrange descending expenses for the period
- Creating a hierarchy of expenditure. It would be convenient if the analysis it was possible to combine some of the articles in groups
- In the analysis to make the "show only the most expensive items n", and the remaining show total. It is also true for a large number of articles
- Small visual bug: in the list of expenditure is an article "Food in the store and regular hozraskhody" limit 0, phone galaxy s4. End of article name gets on the digit 0
- If the article is worth spending limit 0, it is regarded as a lack of restrictions
- According to the phrase "cost management", or the like in Google plee is not
- It would be nice to have English

Post has been editedNoaccess - 12.06.14, 15:28

NoAccess @ 12.06.2014, 16:15*
Excellent app, I use a month, happy! There are a couple of requests:
- Improved readability of analytical charts for a large number of expenditure. I have articles, for example, greater than 20, and the color is difficult to distinguish. Perhaps a list of articles should arrange descending expenses for the period
- Creating a hierarchy of expenditure. It would be convenient if the analysis it was possible to combine some of the articles in groups
- In the analysis to make the "show only the most expensive items n", and the remaining show total. It is also true for a large number of articles
- Small visual bug: in the list of expenditure is an article "Food in the store and regular hozraskhody" limit 0, phone galaxy s4. End of article name gets on the digit 0
- If the article is worth spending limit 0, it is regarded as a lack of restrictions

Thank you, very helpful review!

Comment on:

Button "today" was conceived as a shortcut for the current month. This is useful if you have scrolled far forward or backward. Probably, her name does not quite match the destination, but as briefly and succinctly other word you can imagine. On the screens of some phones even seen the problem of small contrast the current date, that is not visible isolation of the day, which also complicates the rapid transition to the running costs. This will be fixed.

Yes, there is such a problem. I will think how to efficiently solve until hands are not reached. N Show expensive items - a good option, I will be considered.

It is under development solutions. I did not want to do it so as not to overload the interface. But the request for such a functional is, I will think how to implement within the framework of the application of the concept.

Thank you for fidbek, will have to cut the long names.

There is in the plan.

Yes, it is necessary to work out optimization. When I start to bet on social networks andsavagemessiahzine.comas intstrumenty with a faster return. Search engine optimization has decided to do when the application is a little work in the convenience store, index. I do not know whether this is the right way, but the time in any case has already come.

He is, at the moment the application is localized in English, Ukrainian and Russian. What language to use - is determined by the system settings of your phone. By default it should be English.

Rep: (0)
As for the buttons "today," I think it would be easier to hang on to it not just a translation of the month in the calendar, but also the opening of the running costs of the day because the operation "open costs today," performed very often, several times a day, and even if the date on the calendar is the contrast all the same easier to stick to one usual place, which also larger in size than the day on the calendar. And flipping the calendar for a few months, I think, will be much less than every day.

And one more thing that I forgot: the report "cost structure" would be convenient to see the total cost for the period, while poking into one of the sectors of the chart - the amount of pop-up costs for this article.

Post has been editedNoaccess - 13.06.14, 18:53

NoAccess @ 13.06.2014, 19:39*
As for the buttons "today," I think it would be easier to hang on to it not just a translation of the month in the calendar, but also the opening of the running costs of the day because the operation "open costs today," performed very often, several times a day, and even if the date on the calendar is the contrast all the same easier to stick to one usual place, which also larger in size than the day on the calendar. And flipping the calendar for a few months, I think, will be much less than every day.

And one more thing that I forgot: the report "cost structure" would be convenient to see the total cost for the period, while poking into one of the sectors of the chart - the amount of pop-up costs for this article.

Ok, to think over these points, thank you.

And when will the upgrade. Yes, but in summary it is possible not only in% but also in figures

yakov761 @ 17.06.2014, 10:14*
And when will the upgrade. Yes, but in summary it is possible not only in% but also in figures

I am currently working on a new functionality: shopping lists. Is nearing completion, will soon have a beta version. This release will only new features, but in the next'll get all sorts of lapping.

The figures in the spending pie tasted too Pile of work. You can use the summary report, to be seen in the figures.

Rep: (9)
Class application) Add item of income! It is ideal))) bug with the cost of the day, the month when choosing a currency is a limit to grow. rubles. but it does not prevent live!

Incidentally, I think the issue of the income will be heard more often :)
Implement within the planning module later.

kuzka_world @ 01.07.2014, 21:14*
bug with the cost of the day, the month when choosing a currency is a limit to grow. rubles. but it does not prevent live!

I do not understand, please explain.

Rep: (9)
slavaran @ 03.07.2014, 11:24*
I do not understand, please explain.

in the month box at the bottom of THIS MONTH: spent and possible, as well as available on the day it stood (it was) a limitation in growing!. rubles (one day lost, the amount can not remember). I understand that there will be soon implemented the ability to set the amount for the month and day, respectively.

kuzka_world @ 06.07.2014, 00:38*
in the month box at the bottom of THIS MONTH: spent and possible, as well as available on the day it stood (it was) a limitation in growing!. rubles (one day lost, the amount can not remember).

I will check, thanks!

Rep: (6)
Very good app turned out, everything is clear, simple and clear, what you need. But synchronization or backup critical for me. Hopefully in the future in sight?

hit47rus @ 24.07.2014, 00:01*
Very good app turned out, everything is clear, simple and clear, what you need. But synchronization or backup critical for me. Hopefully in the future in sight?

Yes, of course. Work on the Web Part already underway, but a lot of work. We will introduce the functional parts, apparently. Soon there will be shopping lists, we first run in sync them.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/10/20, 9:03