> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Touch Commander | programming interface in the style of HTC TouchFLO

Rep: (4)
Touch commander
version 4.0.0.19

Developers-Warez which is prohibited on the forum.

Last update of the program in the header10.09.09

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
The company announced MobilityFlow software Touch Commander, which allows you to control devices with touch screens with your fingers, without the help of a stylus. Recall that for the first time like interface has been used in the HTC Touch and the Apple iPhone.

Touch Commander is a finger friendly interface for touch screen devices running Windows Mobile 5.0 operating system and older. According to his principle of Touch Commander is strongly reminiscent of the TouchFLO interface, excellent showed itself in the HTC Touch series, but is intended for use in such devices without vendor lock-in. The principle of operation is built around the idea of ​​dividing the touch screen into several large areas of buttons, but there are also more original solutions. Touch Commander lets you browse and scroll through web pages, SMS-messages, calendar and various documents with a single touch of the screen.

Compatibility: Microsoft .NET Compact Framework 2.0

Of.sayt: www.touch-commander.com

Download:
Version 4.0.0.19: touch_commander_setup_4.0.0.19.exe

If you want to get the key and at the same time officially free Post a review on www.handango.com www.pocketgear.com or any other non-Russian forum or blog (can be translated into English by any interpreter), and then unsubscribe to the author at support (at) touch-commander.com and you will receive an official key.

Post has been editedkzvs - 12.04.10, 17:09

Rep: (42)
dokost ,
It seems tsya Skatin already fouling the couple with the registry .....
Of course, after all XP is like a new - but IMHO not worth it.
By the way I have the 6th Windows - Mauger in her case: victory:

Rep: (2)
Okay I will not risk it, my Asus 535 Windows 5 and prog much cheaper to do without it, thanks for the help: victory:

Rep: (80)
Um interface brazenly pinched from the HTC Touch.

So who would doubt

Rep: (15)
Charmer WM6 - all fell at once, and running. But pretty pathetic. Demolished for lack of need.

Rep: (0)
Put it on WM6 3300, it works, but at the beginning of said button, I set.
Now I want to remap, but have not yet found where. ??

Rep: (42)
oddly configured.
nvzhmi vvniz or up

Rep: (146)
I got up on WM5 normally without any problems.
Like the fact that on the same page can display up to 35 labels per page, although looks like a perversion :)

As for me, the option to flashHEREit will be better.

img-51481-kub1.jpg img-51482-kub2.jpg

Prorab ,
climb in Start-Settings-button, and there is assigned to the desired button Touchcommander function.

Rep: (34)
htc TyTN firmware vm6 of-rus
downloaded
put
without starting to replace the file
ran-like work (brakes not nablyudaetsya, seriynika does not request, at least for now :))

Rep: (3)
neponavilas prog - 2 meters eats memory

dokost ,
Pathetic clone.
I found Looked removed. Tach steeper, though for those who do not cube is, and it is a joy :)

mda-a ... I got a little excited ... whether the program itself is buggy, or crooked broken - different images to different contacts fails to deliver ...

but fleshovy cube at me for some reason does not go ... :(

Post has been editedpixelgroup - 25.10.07, 10:13

Rep: (1)
I have all ok! Before replacing the exe file need to disable the program, and then everything is OK!

Rep: (299)
When you add program shortcuts added after the second label, the previous changes to the icon that you just added, as a result if you change the icon of the previous change in the current, and so the cycle ... and eats memory of up to 3.5 Mb. .. generally damp smells ...

Rep: (491)
n0Brain, 25.10.07 05:38:20
When you add program shortcuts added after the second label, the previous changes to the icon that you just added, as a result if you change the icon of the previous change in the current, and so the cycle ... and eats memory of up to 3.5 Mb. .. generally damp smells ...

The same Jorund !!! The need to compete with the products of SPB (if used). He produced an error and had to carry sdohnul :(

When replacing the images and install different applications shortcuts crashes SNESSS

Rep: (35)
n0Brain I noticed that the icon "peremeshyvayutsya" and begin to crumble errors only if you change the icons on the third-party or your own. Those. if you take a shortcut through STANDARD Remove and set a new through the Add Application, or simply assign a label to the button with the icon of the home leave shall be appointed for a program button (do not use Assign Icon and Edit), then the program continues to operate normally. As soon as you try to change it to another icon - just once sailed. Errors and agitation also occur if the destination prog change the icon for one of lying in Touch Commander folder - Skin

Rep: (400)
rover g5 with prashivkoy from orsio all stood up and without a plow razgovoroa

Dell X51v normal flight, sometimes mistakes, but it's time to run and it sits in memory (~ 1.5MB) ..

mayorvs ,
The same dilemma.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/18/20, 03:45