> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Touch Commander | programming interface in the style of HTC TouchFLO

Rep: (4)
Touch commander
version 4.0.0.19

Developers-Warez which is prohibited on the forum.

Last update of the program in the header10.09.09

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
The company announced MobilityFlow software Touch Commander, which allows you to control devices with touch screens with your fingers, without the help of a stylus. Recall that for the first time like interface has been used in the HTC Touch and the Apple iPhone.

Touch Commander is a finger friendly interface for touch screen devices running Windows Mobile 5.0 operating system and older. According to his principle of Touch Commander is strongly reminiscent of the TouchFLO interface, excellent showed itself in the HTC Touch series, but is intended for use in such devices without vendor lock-in. The principle of operation is built around the idea of ​​dividing the touch screen into several large areas of buttons, but there are also more original solutions. Touch Commander lets you browse and scroll through web pages, SMS-messages, calendar and various documents with a single touch of the screen.

Compatibility: Microsoft .NET Compact Framework 2.0

Of.sayt: www.touch-commander.com

Download:
Version 4.0.0.19: touch_commander_setup_4.0.0.19.exe

If you want to get the key and at the same time officially free Post a review on www.handango.com www.pocketgear.com or any other non-Russian forum or blog (can be translated into English by any interpreter), and then unsubscribe to the author at support (at) touch-commander.com and you will receive an official key.

Post has been editedkzvs - 12.04.10, 17:09

Rep: (5)
At RoverPC G5 WM5 does not work.
He writes that an unexpected error occurred. Set in the main memory.
It's a pity... :(

Rep: (2427)
Inferno_exe, 24.10.07 05:22:48
At RoverPC G5 WM5 does not work.
He writes that an unexpected error occurred. Set in the main memory.
It's a pity... :(

Similarly ...

Rep: (19)
It works, if not strange, but on the CAA too small icons.

Rep: (913)
I went

Rep: (1)
on asus p525 takayazhe garbage (unexpected error) thought that modet because custom Rom, but I see no one has the program does not go

Rep: (5)
ASUS P535 WM6
(POST в„–2) running at 100%

** novichok2006 **, 24.10.07 06:17:23
I went

and where to put the main memory or the card?
a .Net worth?

Rep: (913)
alexnad123 , Set in the ground and is worth 2 Net

Rep: (10)
It matters, but blew a program immediately. useless thing

Rep: (0)
Cool launcher. Not only beautiful, but also comfortable. ASUS p526.

Rep: (21)
ASUS P535 WM6, mounted on kartu- stable. The usefulness is not observed, IMHO ..... or can become so accustomed to the animal svego settings

wheel! ASUS p535! wildly convenient thing. at stake. It works, but sometimes for some reason crashes with an error ...

I have never become permanently an error :(

um ... I understand that from the PDA version of the forum, plus a turnip supply in any way?

Rep: (30)
Qtek S200 WM5 - did not go to any card with any major, KF2 worth)
On VM5 that works for whom?

Rep: (2)
Medicine seems to me that does not work, did not immediately change the executable as well as tried to run, and he immediately asked for the serial number and then as a tablet and did not want to run the crack may be needed as the Ai Di writes number required? Not special not understand :(

Rep: (42)
himalae at work.
tachepodbny however.
principle Nitsche-so but spb mobil walking or some tudeyny launcher - more practical, IMHO

Added @ 24.10.2007, 21:02

yes I put on radisk way.
dokost ,
is there any character set appropriate - use brain

Yes, I use brain - if only to put the cab and requires a key, as soon as I change ekzeshnik for treatment ceases to run and write error, and all

Rep: (42)
dokost ,
read dock at its Brain :)

means so:
1 stavish.
2 menyaesh EXE file.
3 zaprashivaesh registration.
4 vvodish the window data of the passport.
5 zakryvaesh.
6 rejoice zaregenoy prog and all pokazyvaesh what's your cool touch.
7 poluchaesh Level-Up.

:) paragraphs 6-7 neobezatelno

Okay prikalyvatsya.Ya Well I explain, and executable as soon as changed the program does not start and write error irreparable, so in eV and I can not.
Recheck - cab set the program to run and requires code replaces executable does not run an error, so as I can eV

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/09/20, 4:01