> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

7 pagesV  « < 5 6 7 »  

> MUCH G2 - Discussion | 5 "game console-smartphone (dual sim) on Android and MT6589
DremPSB
Message#1
10.05.14, 14:54
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 727
Check in: 06.01.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 4/64

DiscussionMUCH G2
PictureDomestic versions: at the moment, no.
Description | Discussion �| Purchase�| Marriage and problems�| Firmware�

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Five-inch smartphone with 2 SIM slots and game console functions (flat joystick and three action buttons).
Cap threads in the process of filling. Any suggestions and additions are welcome and will be noted.
Console specifications
MTK6589 processor (ARM Cortex-A7, four cores), clock frequency 1.2 GHz
PowerVR5 SGX544 video chip, clock frequency 286 MHz
970 MB of DDR2 RAM
16 GB internal storage
microSD slot with microSD card support up to 64 GB
5 "IPS-screen with a resolution of 720 * 1280, multitouch
3G GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz) and WCDMA (850M / 2100 MHz), 2 slots for SIM-cards
GPS (A-GPS support)
Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
Bluetooth 4.0 LE + EDR
front camera 1.9 MP
rear camera 8.0 MP, with flash
Sensors of direction / acceleration / rotation, approach, distance, lighting
magnetic compass, accelerometer, gyroscope
stereo speakers (2x0.5 W), microphone and 3.5 mm headphone jack
micro USB 2.0 with OTG support
4200 mAh battery
Android 4.2.2 with proprietary shell MUCH Launcher

Weight: 178 gr. (according to the manufacturer)

other information
Photo
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Battery:
Attached Image

Manual
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Test results
Performance Test (AnTuTu):
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Stability Test (AnTuTu):
Attached Image

Battery Test (AnTuTu Tester):
Attached Image

Reviews
Deen0x review(in English, a bunch of videos with games and emulators)
Open Consoles Blog Review(in French)

Console videos
Youbube console playlist(updated periodically)

Known marriage and problems

Official website of the manufacturer

Firmware and useful software
Firmware
Version 5.6.26:download
Version 5.6.22:download
Version 5.6.21:download
Version 5.6.19:download
Version 5.6.12:download
Version 5.6.6:download
Instructions for updating the firmware
  1. We connect the console with a USB cable to the PC, copy the zip archive of the firmware update to the root of the SD card installed in the console. Disconnect the USB cable and turn off the console.
  2. We turn on the console in recovery mode, holding down the Volume + and Power buttons.
  3. When the "No command" screen appears, press Power. With the help of Volume-, select the menu item "apply update from sdcard" and click on Volume +.
  4. In the opened submenu, we find the firmware update file on the SD card, select it by moving through the list using Volume-, then click on Volume +.
  5. The update process starts automatically and takes several minutes. At the end of it, you will see the recovery menu again.
  6. Move with Volume- to the menu item "reboot system now" and click on Volume +. The console may reboot a couple of times in a row.

Drivers

Some useful applications
System:
® Mobileuncle MTK Tools (Google play) - utility to configure, update, backup IMEI and restore devices on MTK chipsets
SetCPU (Google play) - utility to control the frequency of the processor.
No-frills CPU Control (Google play) - another utility to set the frequency.
Helium (Google play) is a handy utility for saving and transferring your application data (including saving in games), cloud storage is supported.

Play:
Amazon Appstore- alternative to Google Play from Amazon; Every day - one application for free, there are exclusives.
AppSales (Google play) - operational newsletter on all discounts and promotions for applications on Google Play.
GLTools (Google play) - a utility for ensuring compatibility of games on Google Play by changing information about your device's video chip.
Tincore keymapper (Google play) - a universal driver utility for setting up controls, an alternative to the regular GPD utility.

Emulation:
Emulators section onsavagemessiahzine.com
Gamesome- universal front-end shell for running emulators.
ClassicBoy (Emulator) (Google play) - another shell to run emulators.
Happy Chick (Android)- loved by many (for some reason) preset shell Happy Chick.

Programs for streaming games on the PC:
Kainy [Online] (Google play)
Splashtop Remote Desktop HD (Google play)
OnLive [3D, Online] (Google play)
Limelight

Purchase
Links to stores
Belchine: �168.00

Accessories
Cover book:�16.00

Themes "Purchase", "Marriage and Problems", "Firmware" and other related topics can be created by anyone in the forum section.savagemessiahzine.com>Other devices>Game consoles>Other game consoles. Be guidedrules for creating topics(but create such ones in the subsection "Other game consoles"), let me know in PM about creating one and I will add a link to your topic in the "Discussions" header.
As more owners of the console appear, the subject may need a curator. They can be you!
Thank you for your attention and cooperation.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedDremPSB - 03.08.14, 21:33
Reason for editing: Added new firmware versions and instructions for updating the console, links to Mobileuncle MTK Tools.
kulkos
Message#122
05.02.15, 12:48
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 20
Check in: 04.11.11

Almost half a year of use much g2 has passed. In general, satisfied, but there is something to say.
I repeat about the very poor reception of WiFi and Bluetooth, but at the same time, an excellent reception of 3G, GSM, GPS and FM radio
When Sim1 transitions from 3G to 2G and vice versa, during a conversation, noise appears, I continue to hear the interlocutor and the noise, and the interlocutor hears only the noise. If you turn on 3G mode only or only 2G, the problem practically does not appear (but once there was such a case)
I have a brake proximity sensor. To end a conversation, you need to take it away from your ear and wait 3-4 seconds for the display to turn on.
USB host almost died in the first days after inserting a USB flash drive in a steel case
Console emulators work almost everything except the PSP, the management is excellent, but sometimes there are not enough buttons, for example, in Medal Of Honor and Road Rush on PS1. The joystick works fine except for an incomprehensible glitch in GTA SA: at any moment it can start to rotate as if I frantically jerk the joystick. Since the problem is found only in GTA SA I think this is a glitch of the game itself. In console games, I usually use the joystick not as a joystick (a circle on the screen), but as separate directional buttons and everything rilitsya perfectly (Driver, Road Rush on PS1).
I did not understand Joystick Mode setting, Smart Rocker was selected from me there.
Only the joystick resource is concerned, how much will it suffice if you play intensively?
If a large round button is turned on when the display is locked, the flashlight will turn on, if it is briefly clamped, it lights up and goes out if released, and if you hold it for a long time, it turns on completely and you can not hold it, it turns off just by long pressing.

Everything else is OK, the battery pleases. When traveling to the mountains for 8 hours, GPS and OSMAnd worked, sometimes Opera, 3G was always on, only 45% of the battery was consumed per day.

Yesterday there was a record of work 7 days 5 hours, also all the time 3G, sometimes opera through 3G, sometimes games are unpretentious and calls.
efew
Message#123
10.05.15, 17:44
Novice
[offline]

Messages 48
Check in: 04.10.08
Lenovo P70

Greetings
When buying Aim Pro, I always had time to get a friend to a beaver in the form of Much (S.rev), but what happened to our market (and not only ours)? excuses in the form of a crisis and the den. signs course are not accepted: beee:
Enough time has passed and Much got older brothers, but the price tag (230 € for W1 and 300 + € for W3d) seems too delusional to me (i5s and G2 remain, but where do I get the beavers now? ..
In the extreme case, I would consider Much Jr. in the form of i5 / Much-01, but that's bad luck, and now they can’t be found in Russia in the afternoon with fire, let alone Moscow (of course, I’m also considering an order from China, but they are sold with adequate prices to me)
Help me find a friend for Aim, he is tired of waiting and has already tried to drown from grief, but was saved / restored and with new forces with optimism and faith in the friendship of the chipset, he keeps the antenna downwind with the hope of meeting you soon: drinks:
NeO928
Message#124
03.10.15, 00:33
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1431
Check in: 24.03.12
Xiaomi Redmi 3S

efew, see GPD XD
Psionic2
Message#125
26.03.16, 20:23
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 9
Check in: 08.01.15

No one tried to put another android? And then the factory 4.2 is already losing relevance.
Maxim_BLAZE
Message#126
31.03.16, 09:06
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 25.02.14
Apple iPhone 4S

Guys, I have a small password with his password, and I do not remember the password with soap from him, how can Wipe be made?
In this Chinese recovery I could not find Wip `s, who will help?
Message#127
20.02.17, 01:47
User
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 96
Check in: 13.02.08

Good day.

I have a sad story here. I had i5s (I lived with him for 3-4 years) was stolen into a bus from my pocket yesterday: (End of a sad story ..

I looked from the fact that there is now .... EEEE since I5s has not changed much)

In general, I plan to take Much G2.

Confused bad wi-fi, and most importantly 1gb operational.

With 1gb, whether the emulators will go, etc., for some reason it seems to me somehow it is generally not enough for games .. Google and Vibr are simultaneously on and all the bodies will hang ...

Tell me how to switch to g2 after i5s? Someone passed on, as a feeling?
Is 1GB enough to play games?
How is Wi-Fi compared to i5s?

By the way, anyone interested in buying herehttp://kupit-smartfon.com.ua/much-g2.html(This is in Ukraine)

Post has been edited256256 - 20.02.17, 01:52
Message#128
25.02.17, 19:55
User
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 96
Check in: 13.02.08

Can anyone have an answer?
Constantin_R
Message#129
24.03.17, 20:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 182
Check in: 01.07.10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

256256 @ 20.02.17, 01:47 *
Confused bad wi-fi,

Previously, the topic did not unsubscribe, although it looked through it periodically.

I have no questions for Wi-Fi and there was no - the reception is excellent, at least in comparison with Jiayu G4 (better) and Lenovo K3 Note (not worse). As an example: reception and speed are quite decent through 2 interior partitions in a panel house, and also they pick up (though not always) under the porch and in the car - naturally, from the side of the room window where the router is installed, the apartment is on the 6th floor. Therefore, all the indignations about the poor reception of wi-fi are completely incomprehensible to me.
Yes, the device is two, small ones ordered the same, so that there are no fights and other things :).

On operative - there were no special questions. But here, the replacement of the stock launcher may have played its role immediately after receiving (using ADW).
Emulators he did not set, they have enough games and without emulators :).

256256 @ 20.02.17, 01:47 *
Google and Vibere simultaneously on and all the bodies will hang ...

I didn’t quite understand what is meant by "google", but google services (and how without them in games;)) and vibere are always on, they don’t interfere with games, at least they don’t interfere with performance, pop-up messages are separate conversation;).

--------------------
Good luck and do not boil around!
NickName registered!
NickName-2 registered!
kulkos
Message#130
06.01.19, 10:55
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 20
Check in: 04.11.11

Buy a faulty much g2 as a donor case and glass.
Constantin_R
Message#131
24.04.19, 16:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 182
Check in: 01.07.10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

Kulkos @ 01/06/19 10:55*
Buy a faulty much g2 as a donor case and glass.

Far away. And so - lying at home alone.

--------------------
Good luck and do not boil around!
NickName registered!
NickName-2 registered!

7 pagesV  « < 5 6 7 » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19/19:44