> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Star A2800 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.0 ''

Rep: (16)
DiscussionStar A2800
PictureStar A2800, Kingelon A2800
Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
  • Thickness: Ultra thin (<9mm)
  • Display Resolution: 1280x720
  • LCD screen type: IPS Display size: 5
  • Number of SIM Cards: Dual SIM Cards
  • RAM: 2 GB (1 GB) depending on the version
  • Talk time: 4-6
  • ROM: 8 GB
  • Features: GPS Navigator, E-mail, FM Radio, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Memory Card Slots, Gravitational Effect, Front Camera, GPRS
  • Battery Capacity (mAh): 1 x 2200mAh, 1 x 2800mAh
  • Size: 144.7 * 71.6 * 7.7mm
  • CPU: MT6592 Octa Core Cortex A7 1.7GHz
  • Camera: Front Camera: 5.0MP Back Camera: 13.0MP
Overview
Firmware
Useful
Voting archive
Attached Image

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact directly toQMSresponsible for the sub-moderatorAn enlightened grandfather.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionAn enlightened grandfather.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 13.07.16, 15:04
Reason for editing: Description

Rep: (0)
Good day. The other day I purchased this device. Poyuzav discovered a broken magnetic sensor. Whoever has the device on hand, take a look at whether Msensor works for you. I would like to understand if this is a marriage or just a jamb in the firmware.

zhelezka66,
from the magnetic sensor, only the battery runs down so it’s better not to rob it.

zhelezka66,
what version of firmware do you have?

WR8.W1315

the charger did not last very long
Attached Image

I use the device for 2 weeks. There are pros and cons:
"+"
1. I am not a supporter of an economical regime. Why buy a normal IPS, then turn down the brightness and look in the dark darkness. The screen does not cut eyes at full brightness, the colors are juicy. It is convenient to read books and work with documents.
2. The keyboard does not “execute”. What clicked, then clicked.
3. I didn’t use the game, otherwise everything works without brakes, no matter how many applications are running.
4. No matter how the GPS on the STAR devices, everything works fine for me. Recently I had to look for a store, GPS found me quickly, it moved smoothly with me, I did not lose connection.
5. Flip case. The ability to talk without removing the cover of the case.
6. Good build. Does not play, does not creak. The back cover is very tight to the device.

"-"
1. Battery charge. My delivery set was with a 2200 battery. It lasts at maximum brightness with Wi-Fi turned on for 3-4 hours, so the life of this phone will go "on a cord." As an option, turn down the brightness (for me this is a fundamental evil) and keep the packet data reception / transmission sensors off (also evil, because where then is the mobility of receiving mail and messages). But in standby mode, the device is good, with Wi-Fi on overnight, the standby charge lost only 2%.

Minor "-"
1. Flip-case. Unfortunately, he does not have a latch, so the cover has the ability to walk. And because of the built-in magnet, regular contact with the sensor of this magnet occurs and the screen turns on.
2. Flip-case. The sensitivity of the glass is low, so it is not always possible to accept a call from the case itself or it turns out but not on the first try. But maybe this is such a clumsy instance I came across. The Chinese write that this is a gift, but in any case it is included in the price.
3. Not very good factory film, although counting on good is also stupid. Well, at least they put this one.
4. Lack of accessories (bumpers and other cases) for this model. This is most likely temporary.

I don’t write about charging and headphones, because it’s foolish to expect Beats Audio to be put at that price.

The device is good for its money; in retail, you won’t get such an amount. Before buying this device, I looked at the "budget" LG G70, it costs 4,500 rubles. bigger, worse screen, camera didn’t want to take pictures normally. Here, the camera is also mediocre, but certainly not worse.

andreyshulgin,
If you want to save battery, put the root as a framarout and a master from antitu. you set the frequencies to a minimum and not for games, the power of the processor is enough for the eyes and the battery sits less.

He also became the owner of this smart, the first thing that caught my eye was the lack of a play market as well as that ofulus . Installing apk-ki of the market did not bring success, the market starts and crashes with an error. The rest of the device showed itself normally.
ulus did you manage to launch the market?

I forgot to say
Model: 2719_v92_jbla878
Version: 4,2,2
Firmware: MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V21.P1,2014 / 01/16 15:51
Kernel version: 3,4,39 root @ android # 1 Tue Apr 1 11:54:40 CST 2014
Build Number: 2719_v92_jbla878_20140401

Rep: (93)
Does someone know how to flash a radio module? And where to get it?

Nurikos,
look for instructions on pages with similar phones, and you can find the firmware of the radio module itself exactly, although it can also come with the same hardware from the analogue.

I wanted to buy extra. battery, but the Chinese say they do not sell separately. Can anyone know where to buy?
And who saw the accessories?

people skinte the build file from the phone here somebody. And then a little messed up in the firmware and resetting the phone is not a hunt.

How to do it?

* andreyshulgin,
I don’t already have everything, who needs a verified firmware with a working playmarket for the 2GB version, I’ll drop the link, I will not delete the version from the charts. the story is this I bricked my phone with a backup that I myself did. I’ve been looking for how to resurrect it all night and the will, on the basis of the firmware from the phone X3s eggs and my backup, collected the working firmware, only they have flown, everything seems to be robust now.

Link to the working firmware for the two-gigabyte version, if the sims fly off, but you can restore it,http://yadi.sk/d/eCcRSus8RgoD3
Also changed the link in the header for this version.
change instruction havinghttp://androidp1.ru/ka...a-kitayskom-smartfone/

Post has been edited1nemo3 - 30.05.14, 12:03

I finally had no problems with the playmarket, it worked fine out of the box.

* andreyshulgin,
There people wrote that there are versions of phones with firmware without a playmarket. Well, now there is firmware for everyone if you suddenly kill your own.

kitkat will not be like him

* ntvfcfy,
Officially, definitely not. for him and 4.22 firmware not to find LAN, I leaked 4.4 if only someone ported from another device.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/14/19, 04:06