> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

God of war collection

Rep: (31)
God of war collection

Attached Image

Collection God of War. Collection includes two classic action of a series of games about the invincible Spartan Gen. Kratos.
The composition of the God of War games collection. Collection:

God of war

Dark times of Ancient Greece ... No one and nothing can stop the war god Ares, intending to destroy the great Athens. Even the keeper of the goddess Pallas Athena, daughter of Zeus the Thunderer, can not violate the prohibition of the father - the gods is forbidden to fight each other.
Kratos, the mighty son of Sparta, a former warlord, - only he can stop the destruction. Who gave his life to Ares in exchange for a victory over the barbarians, he became blinded by fury in the merciless servant, which is the name of the owner razed the city and people.
It's time to throw off the shackles, to find freedom and restore peace to do the impossible - killing an immortal god ...

God of War II

Overthrowing the war god Ares and took his throne, Kratos achieved his goal, but for such a daring deed had to pay a high price.
Brave son of Sparta has inherited from the merciless god not only the strength and power, but absorbed all the cruelty and the wrath of the infinite dark lord. Now Kratos unleashes himself on the land of ancient Greece unprecedented misery and damnation, plunging the once beautiful world into chaos, against which the pale machinations of the Ares.
Until it was too late, the god of war and patron of Sparta intends to do something that is beyond any mere mortal, nor the inhabitants of Mount Olympus - to change their own destiny.
But to correct the mistake and get rid of a heavy burden may have only met face to face with the horrors of the past. Longtime enemies, the legions of dangerous creatures and sinister spirits of the Ancient World await the hero at every turn, forcing all the time to be alert.
The bloody battle is about to begin, and the god of war is ready for it.
Features of the game God of War:
Sophisticated techniques, fierce and powerful attack - Kratos has something to show!
Becoming a god, Kratos has mastered the magic of natural elements. In his hands the power of wind, ice and other elements
You will meet the most vivid creations of the human imagination - a terrible, came from the myths and legends and full of unbridled fury. Cyclops, Cerberus, griffins - you are waiting for a lot of dangerous creatures
To change the pattern of their own destiny, not only skilful possession of weapons, we also need a sophisticated mind. You will meet a lot of interesting puzzles and original puzzles to overcome that is not easier at all, than the Scylla and Charybdis
Fate throws the hero in the darkest corners of ancient Greece. The plot has prepared many surprises that predict where Kratos will be in the next moment, absolutely impossible.

Features of edition God of War. Collection:

God of War - English
God of War 2 - is completely in Russian
Reduce the population of mythical monsters and show the gods of Olympus, who is in charge.

Trophies: GOW 36 (1/5/10/20) GOW II 35 (1/5/11/18)
Weight: 3.4 GB
Online game: not

Price:
PSN - 1250 rubles.
Cartridge - 1290 rubles. (Shipment is scheduled on 14.05.2014)

Screenshots:
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedfare - 08.05.14, 15:18

Rep: (9)
Great game great port all day play money well spent)

It is very good that the game is liked but I made a bid for Borderlands, while this will pass.

and I'll take the Border) Border anyway nelzya miss on your computer, one of the most popular games and then in the portable at the university can play and so the dream of a) pity that the session already start to its output (

Rep: (6)
I envy those who are now studying, we have these pieces was not))) Although the time at home is not enough, and so portativki took over half an hour and pogamat

Rep: (2)
At Stora stated that the textures of higher resolution than the orginala. Someone know what I mean?

grafon sympathetic here, and it is better not as well as the soap on ps2)

Posted on 08/05/2014, 14:21:

West007,
I do not argue cool but not the task of 4th year next year not pogamat already mentioned) the diploma of everything and still cant is that krutyuchie games on Vita's just not long ago began to emerge tennis from shogi terrariums but right now and borderlens and gow and at the start was the only Mortal Kombat I zadolbil to holes)

Rep: (82)
Obyazatlno also take GoW later, in willfully Reimann

Rep: (345)
S_asha,
Tennis hundred years came out.

fare,
Screenshot more would not hurt, and no one in the bar, and two in a row at least.

meleshkin-igor
that's how it) I just do not have long heard about its existence on Vita as well as tennis just super bought with skidochku)

meleshkin-igor sha do, distracted.
Added screenshots, updated on the Old trophies.

Post has been editedfare - 08.05.14, 15:19

Rep: (65)
Cartridge - 1290 rubles. (Shipment is scheduled on 14.05.2014)

I do not know where it is scheduled. Today was another purpose Kee - watch is on the shelf. I bought. Discount on a discount card came out a little cheaper than in the Store.
The graphics are not very good, but everything else was ok.

Kovu,
em you saw the original on PS2? that's where the graphics are not very well just then she better be at least a resolution

Rep: (17)
S_asha @ 08.05.2014, 18:45*
em you saw the original on PS2? that's where the graphics are not very

Saw. Bought and completed. Everything was good on the PS2.

Tarnis,
so the question was not to you). and on Vita looks good

Rep: (65)
S_asha,
I'm not saying that is bad, but the graphics are not the level of the Vita's features. Ported the game well, but the graphics component can say that and did not improve.

Rep: (192)
I am playing the first part. Mostly not critical drop PFS. Very much not like "uzhaty" sound, and the nightmarish quality cinematics. Especially cinematics strain where in fact have to go screen savers on the engine (this is the main feature GoW, following up the bosses in the QTE with cool animation!). On PS2 cut scenes after finishing, too, were not on the engine?

Rep: (345)
Cooler3D,
At the time, everywhere there were videos.

Cooler3D,
finishing as the bosses were qte remained and videos straight from the PS2 ported no improvement since then

Rep: (7)
And how do they insert will improve? In those days it was a quality of joy, and on TV it looked more passable than PS VITA, not everyone had the LCD at the time.
And for older TV sets vidosy had a blast. Well, personally, I think the game is worth the money. And I'll need to take.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/05/20, 23:47