> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Wild West: New land [3D, Online] | [Simulator] Create a new farm.
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 66 ] ** [53,66%]
Good [ 40 ] ** [32,52%]
Average [ 10 ] ** [8,13%]
poorly [ 3 ] ** [2,44%]
Terribly [ 4 ] ** [3,25%]
Total votes: 123

Rep: (24)
Wild West: New Lands
version: 18.4
Genre: Simulator

Last update of the game in the header:16.06.19

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Create your farm.

Description:
Free game of the Wild West!
- Create a farm. Give it at least 10 minutes a day - and you'll have the perfect farm.
- Play with friends or without friends!
- to grow corn and clover, apples and pecans, feed chickens, cows and pigs.
- build a summer kitchen, grill and canning machine, READ recipes of these farmers.
- sell products from his farm at the best prices.
- Create a mine and extract the gold and silver!
- Become the richest and most famous farmer in the Wild West!

Features:
- Unique 3D graphics
- For the first time! Rotate the camera - consider your farm from all sides
- Cultivate useful plants
- Feed the cute animals
- Build the original building
- Only the most interesting and recipes
- Prepare natural products grown on your farm!
- Develop production: mining wood, stone, gold and silver.

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.socialquantum.west3d

Features: 3D, Online

Russian interface: Yes

System requirements: 4.0

Download:
Version: 18.4 GP Version (Johnny3T)
Version: 13.0 Wild West: New land [3D, Online] (Fasting & Marie Anthony # 56293593)
Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard / Android / obb

Past versions

Post has been editedDreamSpL1nteR - 16.06.19, 18:33
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 18.4 GP Version

Rep: (0)
For the first time! Rotate the camera - consider your farm from all sides ;-)

Rep: (141)
Hacking is possible?)

Rep: (42)
shwwarz @ 8.5.2014, 10:17*
For the first time! Rotate the camera - consider your farm from all sides ;-)

Not the first time ...: smile: Galaxy Control the game for a long time already. As well as full 3D :-D

Rep: (14)
Freedom does not break through until more not probyval.
I think like all the farm does not break so that all data pass through the server

Rep: (49)
makedonski @ 8.5.2014, 15:26*
Freedom does not break through until more not probyval.
I think like all the farm does not break so that all data pass through the server
Try megapolis.v as the date a file folder has the data igroka..no requires internet ..

Rep: (1)
The friends will be added? [email protected] my mail. Already 19 level, like a normal game, a bit buggy, but correcting the defects.

Rep: (38)
timelord-sergey @ 8.5.2014, 16:14*
Try megapolis.v as the date a file folder has the data igroka..no requires internet ..

Sense Zero tried just

anyone know the game will be released on ios? ato my android phone and tablet aypad ... I would like to have a farm, on both these gadgets)

DopsoG @ 20.05.2014, 12:30*
anyone know the game will be released on ios?

will

Who knows at this forum igre- VC, FB?

hacking the game Wild West 3 possible. personally I hacked

Posted on 11/06/2014, 00:20:

romaz09 @ 08.05.2014, 13:09*
Hacking is possible?)

Hacking games Wild West New land v3.0 possible. Just hacked

zxczxc777 @ 11.6.2014, 1:20*

Hacking games Wild West New land v3.0 possible. Just hacked

You can read more on how and what the hack was a success?

How to hack on the coin?

all that is needed to break the Wild West: New Land
Version: 3.0 is 1) charles program for a computer (using the latest demo version to the office site, 2) the router 3) software for tablet or phone Auto Proxy
Version: 0.71

Posted 06/11/2014 20:00:

zxczxc777 @ 11.06.2014, 19:59*
Version: 3.0 is 1) charles program for a computer (using the latest demo version to the office site, 2) the router 3) software for tablet or phone Auto Proxy

hacking was made into coins, this in general, then it was good enough for me

Posted 06/11/2014 20:00:

zxczxc777 @ 11.06.2014, 19:59*

hacking was made into coins, this in general, then it was good enough for me

Hack a window7 and on and on windows xp. No firewalls are not set unless a standard firewall. Antivirus use avast. If anyone has another way may not be possible due to the fact that the Anti-Virus blocks. The devices were connected as follows: - a computer via a cable connected to a router, and the router is connected to the tablet by wifi
The sequence in general it does not matter, I describe how I did
1) First, we set the official website of the program В«CharlesВ» to the computer and run the program.
2) Next, download and customizes the tablet Auto Proxy program
Version: 0.71 (necessarily need root access on the device).
In the program, select "Add Proxy". Proxy host this ip address of the computer on which the program is Charles. Eg 192.168.1.3. If someone does not know how to see the ip address to write. Proxy port set "8888". Proxy type, select В«httpВ»
3) Then click on the created on the tablet connection. Top autoproxy program should be written in "connected".
4) Run the game the game Wild West: New Land
Version: 3.0 and see which lines appear in the В«CharlesВ» program on the computer, we need a string "http://web138.socialquantum.com В»
5) Set up on it on breakpointshttp://web138.socialquantum.com(This is done by right-clicking on the specified line and selecting В«breakpointsВ» item
6) Then restart the game on the tablet. On a computer program at Charles breakpoints in the tab on which the program will redirect automatically see the red arrow up, this game makes outbound request, click on the computer in the program Charles button В«ExecuteВ»
7) Next, the program will see a red down arrow Charles is a response to the game server. Select the button В«ExecuteВ» Next three red up arrow will be Charles also press В«ExecuteВ»
8) After that, there will be three down arrows are the answers from the server. A closer look at each one (for this you need to select the tab at the top of В«Edit ResponseВ» tab and В«TextВ» below. Click В«ExecuteВ» until not see the inscription (<? xml version = "1.0"?><country owner_id = '- 69614' level = '16 'exp =' 54291 'installed =' true 'current_level_exp =' 49743 'next_level_exp =' 61593 'gold =' 2 'coins =' 130165 'spent_coins =' 117022 'spent_gold =' 6097 '
9) Change the value after the word gold (gold = '2' - the figure is vestbaksy in the game). Set any number.
10) Further, in the game buy any thing, if gold is not enough the game will offer to buy it for vestbaksy, buy. The downside is that when you restart the game, even if you get them vestbaksy be zero, but gold can be done any number, and gold in the game is enough for me. Also, all purchased items for gold exchanged for vestbaksy remain.
11) PS after almost every action in the game on the tablet computer in the program Charles will show a response from the server in which you want to change the number of vestbaksov. After the buy objects and make a sufficient amount of gold can turn off the computer and play safely on your tablet or phone.
12) Who has what stage snag write

Post has been editedzxczxc777 - 11.06.14, 21:04

Rep: (9)
Help. you can somehow reduce the graphics in the game, just terrible lag

It breaks down the people with the help of game killir ...
That's just not progressive sohronyaetsya and after re-entering all the flies ....

Rep: (334)
There hacked version? Fridum through not making a purchase (

Post has been editedDimix_ - 03.08.14, 15:37

Guys help how to lose the game, the game changed the account to remove, help pazhaluysta

* Sedvor13,
In despetcher problems find it, and cast off all ....

Posted on 08/04/2014, 21:24:

* Sedvor13,
If aka ... not created in the g +
And create a new account and play googl ce health ....

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/05/20, 1:09