> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia Z2 - Accessories

Rep: (547)
Accessories forSony Xperia Z2
PictureD65xx Sirius Maki
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | mododely club пїЅ | Sony & Sony Ericsson Club пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Accessories
Features

User activity in the topic

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 13.05.18, 13:45
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (11)
Vicario @ @ @ 04/05/2014, 16:37*
People tell me please! who has a docking station on z2, there to connect to a docking station is needed wire usb \ microusb? And .. the same connectors, which on the docking station on the z1?

In the original docking station to Xperia Z2 (DK36) has a connector microUSB, both the phone.

I attach real photos DK36

How to actually look like the original docking station for Ekspiriya Zed2
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Instructions to the docking station from Sony DK36

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedIPVPN - 05.05.14, 10:49
Reason for editing: Spoiler

Rep: (5)
Included with the dock Z2, in addition to the dock, there is still some kind of plastic crap (not even know how to call). Attaching photo.
Question - what is it?
Attached Image

Post has been editedabsolute3 - 05.05.14, 21:33
Reason for editing: spoiler

Rep: (774)
Good Cthulhu
And you pull the old (which is in the dock) and put this. And then you take the phone in the bag and put in the dock.

P430P,
Ruckusdj
Thanks guys. Understood.

PS - one, by the way, on the Internet atbumpers Z2 for not ran?

Post has been editedGood Cthulhu - 05.05.14, 19:41

Rep: (127)
Good Cthulhu @ 05/05/2014, 18:09*
Question - what is it?

I had a dock for Z Ultra and Z1. So there was the same "record" for the rearrangement of the dock under the Z1 or Z Ultra. Chances are, here as well, just might, under the Z1 and Z2, or some other options.

Good Cthulhu @ 05/05/2014, 19:28*
PS - one, by the way, on the Internet on the bumpers for Z2 do not ran?

IMHO, if you buy, it is only from the original Sony - Style Cover Stand SCR10
Made for Xperia в„ў Z2 (photo)
Attached Image

But if Sony you do not like - that's two producers, who do good things for Ekspiriya and they already have a couple of solutions for Z2:
Krusell (Sweden)
ShenZhen Nillkin (PRC)

I bought myself on ebay Nillkin Super Frosted Shield, slippery, just horror. Perhaps I will look for something more practical, such as Quicksand ...

Rep: (2)
IPVPN @ 05.05.2014, 20:54*
ShenZhen Nillkin (PRC)

An interesting option with the "little window" at the time. Tell me, can know whether is displayed in the "little window" the name of the caller during the call? In the middleS View Cover for SGS 4Or in general there is an analog of the cover for the Z2?

Question those owners who wear the phone without a cover? Is there a scratch on the glass or frame?

MeTTallic @ 05.05.2014, 21:22*
I bought myself on ebay Nillkin Super Frosted Shield, slippery, just horror. Perhaps I will look for something more practical, such as Quicksand ...

Here I am about this:
IPVPN @ 05.05.2014, 20:54*
if you buy, it is only from the original Sony - Style Cover Stand SCR10

IPVPN @ 05.05.2014, 21:54*
IMHO, if you buy, it is only from the original Sony - Style Cover Stand SCR10

That's just today and bought this. The problem is that it is inconvenient to charge this cover via the docking station, as accounts before placing the device on the charging almost completely cover the most open. Unfortunately.

malyshevsergey @ 05.05.2014, 22:24*
Question those owners who wear the phone without a cover? Is there a scratch on the glass or frame?

Week with no cover in the pocket of jeans. No scratches.

Post has been editedGood Cthulhu - 05.05.14, 22:05

IPVPN, no, I'm sorry, but I cover book gift is not necessary. There would be other options, but it is better on the side of search.

Rep: (4)
IPVPN @ 05.05.2014, 21:54*
But if Sony you do not like - that's two producers, who do good things for Ekspiriya and they already have a couple of solutions for Z2:
Krusell (Sweden)
ShenZhen Nillkin (PRC)

But what about the American Spigen? I like it too.

Treater! @ 05/05/2014, 22:20*
But what about the American Spigen? I like it too.

I do not know about it. Therefore it is not written.

Mettallic - just know that the trash is full of Chinese, but something worthy for Xperia Zx never met.

In general, every bumper - only disfigures Sony Style

Rep: (117)
Spigen SGP
Incipio

Rep: (29)
Here bumper on ebay:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/221424993041?nav=SEARCH
http://m.ebay.com/itm/360909105185?nav=SEARCH
http://m.ebay.com/itm/271451488400?nav=SEARCH

And if you dig, there are many different.

Rep: (31)
I took a
http://m.ebay.com/itm/121314976156?nav=SEARCH
Thin, transparent, is placed in the dock

Rep: (7)
rotsala @ 06.05.2014, 00:17*
Incipio

Cool look, but they forgot to make holes for the magnetic charge. : ((

Rep: (6)
In my opinion a secure phone to carry is not acceptable in a case, how are you going to wash or rinse, right in the bag, and dry? If you shoot and dress covers are cracked or broken or why such movement is not easy to score on the remedies?

Rep: (7)
denraster @ 06.05.2014, 15:14*
In my opinion a secure phone to carry is not acceptable in a case, how are you going to wash or rinse, right in the bag, and dry? If you shoot and dress covers are cracked or broken or why such movement is not easy to score on the remedies?

It will break after the first drop and the crack without the cover.

Rep: (1818)
kolbert,
denraster
and here I drag Z1 in a leather cover ala "sock" ... the tab denul and bodies got ... the size is just fit for the Z2 ...
http://www.ebay.com/it…ksid=p3984.m1439.l2649I opted for the paid delivery, come for 2 weeks

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/02/20, 10:40