PiPO P8 - Discussion | Tablet, 7.85 ''

Rep: (6)
DiscussionPiPO P8
PicturePiPO P8
Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications:
Item Type:
Tablet pc
Tablet Data Capacity:
16GB
Network Communiction:
Built-in 3G, Bluetooth, Wifi
Extend Port:
DC Jack, Earphone Jack, HDMI, OTG, SD Card, TF card
Brand Name:
Pipo
Package:
Yes
Net Weight:
570g
Supporting Language:
English, Russian, Swedish, Portuguese, Turkish, Italian, German, Chinese, French, Japanese, Polish, Ukrainian, Greek, Hebrew
Camera:
Front camera
Processor Manufacture:
Rockchip
Touch Screen Type:
Capacitive Screen
Front Webcam Pixels:
2MP
Processor Main Frequency:
Quad core
Feature:
GPS, HDMI, OTG, Dual Cameras
Memory Capacity:
2GB
Operating System:
Android 4.2
Display resolution:
2048X1536
Cell Capacity:
built-in 3.7V, 6500mAh Li-Polymer Battery, rechargeable
Processor Model:
RK3288
Screen Size:
7.85 inch
Pipo Model:
p8
Color:
white
Model Number:
P8

The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionEnlightened grandfather at QMS .

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 14.07.16, 23:17
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section

Rep: (1)
It seems instability 3g connection - factory marriage many P8. There are those who do not. Latching loop (which in itself is ______) - does not help. Flashing - such cases do not know. If you like something to contact the manufacturer, or recommendations on types of forumshttp://www.freaktab.com ?

Rep: (0)
Good day to all,
So I happily fell off on 3g pipo P8. wherein the ends. It does not help even roll back to factory settings, the tablet does not see the connection module, he writes that the transfer in mobile networks is disabled, IMEI is not known. Androd Version 4.4.4 Build Number: RK3288 + V883G + Ricoh619 + 64 + 76 + 911 + 8825 + 88 + 58 + 2155 + Ultra + RT3261 + MINI2 + gra-com-lig-gyr-hal
Well ...

I think rewrite help ... or what?

Rep: (8)
pr_union @ 28.01.2015, 01:01*
For those who should firmware from of Oma, it is possible to remove the sound when the tablet is turned on. Me he took out fairly.Link.

How to sew it? : - [

Posted on 17/07/2015, 00:08:

Confirm, 3G rather not work than work.

Strangely, in the plowing without problems. On / off data and Flight Mode - turn on 3g again without any problems.

Plume, by the way, recently otschelknulsya second time, the sound disappeared again. Fixed with adhesive. It can be a good tape.

Rep: (1)
Can anyone tell me what is this mysterious line (circled in green)?
Photo taken atVadigor-but
Attached Image

Where it starts, I have not got yet, but he ends up ... nothing. Grassing end simply glued adhesive black tape to plastic. Antenna / ne_antenna? ...

Rep: (12)
That they have such an antenna)

Rep: (3004)
M
I cleaned the topic of flooding and offtopic. Hid photos and pictures under spoilers. The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionEnlightened grandfather .

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/08/20, 4:41