> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PiPO P8 - Discussion | Tablet, 7.85 ''

Rep: (6)
DiscussionPiPO P8
PicturePiPO P8
Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications:
Item Type:
Tablet pc
Tablet Data Capacity:
16GB
Network Communiction:
Built-in 3G, Bluetooth, Wifi
Extend Port:
DC Jack, Earphone Jack, HDMI, OTG, SD Card, TF card
Brand Name:
Pipo
Package:
Yes
Net Weight:
570g
Supporting Language:
English, Russian, Swedish, Portuguese, Turkish, Italian, German, Chinese, French, Japanese, Polish, Ukrainian, Greek, Hebrew
Camera:
Front camera
Processor Manufacture:
Rockchip
Touch Screen Type:
Capacitive Screen
Front Webcam Pixels:
2MP
Processor Main Frequency:
Quad core
Feature:
GPS, HDMI, OTG, Dual Cameras
Memory Capacity:
2GB
Operating System:
Android 4.2
Display resolution:
2048X1536
Cell Capacity:
built-in 3.7V, 6500mAh Li-Polymer Battery, rechargeable
Processor Model:
RK3288
Screen Size:
7.85 inch
Pipo Model:
p8
Color:
white
Model Number:
P8

The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionEnlightened grandfather at QMS .

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 14.07.16, 23:17
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section

Rep: (-2)
You can order on geekbuying less than 7000.

Rep: (7)
but if the price is around $ 300 per pipo p8 I better add $ 50 and buy xiaomi mipad on tegra k1

Rep: (8)
Maybe it is released on June 20th.
We apologized for inconvenience to you!
Hope you enjoy your shopping.
Best Regards!

This is a response to geekbuying

He disappeared from aliekspressa.

I wonder who made the advance payment money back

Rep: (491)
s.dauren @ 30.05.2014, 03:42*
very interesting comparison
http: //edwardweinert.c...1403-punktow-w-antutu/
rk3288 or allwinner a80 now we have to choose someone from Mali rokchip A80 and someone with power metal G6230

That's the same thing on the Russian sitehere
Only this comparison for the next branchpipo P1

Post has been editedpavlin67 - 07.06.14, 15:39

Rep: (6)
We are now very M8PRO, positions itself as a content user.
Well, if 3288 is driving faster than 3188 almost doubled, then I think it will be a worthy replacement and justified.

Appeared on geekbuying - iFive Mini 4 alternative PIPO P8

Rep: (39)
kas-11 @ 10/06/2014, 16:38*
iFive Mini 4 alternative PIPO P8

To be honest, not really such an alternative. Certainly see more chicken in the nest.
but from what looked for characteristics:

ifive: no GPS, no SIM-card, absolutely not clear the amount of battery. It costs $ 20 more expensive than P8.
Pipo: android 4.2.2 out of the box against 4.4 in iFive.

Rep: (1254)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V1d87IpObA

Rep: (65)
I think you should not take this tablet is more than $ 200 especially on android 4.2.2, and in general a tablet with such indicators initially should podstraivatsya under 4.4.2. I am sure that if it goes on sale on the same version of stocks had to be higher krsi.

Rep: (66)
Shumer666 @ 13.06.2014, 13:50*
but from what looked for characteristics:

It is you, dear, for some such excuse, "performance" look, if the plates are still officially on sale do not do? And you are there on the websites of Chinese predprodazhnikov saw - it's all the letters. Same as on the walls.

In about 3G in Pipo P8: according to some reports there is only a slot for Huawei UltraStick, and which will result in 3G. But it's at least $ 30 on top.
In about GPS is suspected of the same kind: it may, there is a support for external GPS.

Well, think simple. $ 200 no one will give a svezhak: RK3288 + retina + 3G + GPS so cheaply. Yes, and at the start of sales. Especially PiPo, from which the previous generation Tablet (U8T) without the retina and RK3188 tezhe costs almost $ 200.

Shumer666 @ 13.06.2014, 13:50*
absolutely not clear the amount of battery.

And PiPo P8 clear? And the weight you might know? And then in the cap, where the capacity of the battery is specified, the weight of 570 grams is indicated. : Lol: Now 10-inch only weigh so much.

Conclusion: it is necessary to wait for information at the office. websites and all this while the forks on the water.

Rep: (168)
No news on when it will? Competitors do not sleep, too ... if Onda outpace the release of the tablet to the retina 7.9 with AllWinner A80, I personally will wait Pipo.

* alexil78 no news. But according to rumors at the end of the month. In Onda June 30 officially will be some presentation, yes. But I am in any case wait for better reviews of real users. :-D

Infa iyunskoy presentation Onda
A source:here.
Actually, it is expectedtablet on Allwinner A80 , A device with 4G (phone? PHABLET?), And a tablet on Windows. : Rolleyes:

Post has been editedkemiisto - 20.06.14, 00:03

kemiisto @ 20.06.2014, 00:13*
In Onda June 30 officially will be some presentation

About presentation have not heard, only read the rumors about Onda V989 - somewhere written that it will 7.9 elsewhere that 9.7 inches. But judging by the numbers so-called model of Onda 9.7 ... I will wait for Pipo and presentation, about which you say. Even intrigued))

alexil78 @ 19.06.2014, 23:53*
if Onda outpace the release of the tablet to the retina 7.9 with AllWinner A80, I personally will not wait Pipo

You'll have to probably wait. : D Onda presented today V819 4G, and it has even and 8 "screen, but the resolution of 1280 Г— 800 and also four-core Intel Z3735E, and no no A80 That is, as long as they write on the Internet..

kemiisto @ 30.06.2014, 17:35*
V819 4G presented today

Appeared onOnline Onda. A onda-tablet V989 promises runoff this week, but something I doubt :) But wait, yes, have to ... I almost ordered a EternalovTeclast P89 3Gon MTK8392 but resist: D Looking forward to p8 ...

Sorry for offtopic but this tablet has not yet appeared he disappointed me. And the point is not in the future bugs and doorposts and treacherous Chinese vending. Namely, in the rk-3288 processor in which the self-made video chip mali-t764 which do not exist and most likely a modified mali t628 or fortunately gullible buyers mali t720. I personally would like to buy this tablet because razreklamirovanogo GPU mali T760 yielding to plagiarism but could not understand why it has 8 cores and of course about 326.4 GLOPS and
9.6 Gpix / sec. out of the question.

Post has been editedegoronlin - 05.07.14, 01:03

Rep: (87)
* egoronlin,
egoronlin @ 05.07.2014, 01:53*
razreklamirovanogo GPU mali T760 yielding to plagiarism but could not understand why it has 8 cores and of course about 326.4 GLOPS and
9.6 Gpix / sec. out of the question.

If that is the performance that you have, it is characteristic only 16 nuclear version of the T760. And it is to be vryat even in Note 4, and in general this year. The maximum is 8 nuclear version this year. A 4 Nuclear version, it is not bad. So that nothing upset. Mali T764 is equal to Mali T760MP4 or simply put a 4-core version of the T760. No self-made chips there is not worth it. Just the names are not sorted out, that's all. Do not ask me how it happened that this chip went in consumer devices ahead of time, but what is there is worth precisely this chip, it is a fact (Antutu and CPU-Z can not both lie odnovreienno). This proves the benchmark results. For games that chip in mind the novelty until the novelty has not yet been optimized.

Post has been editedVault13Dweller - 09.07.14, 10:11

Rep: (34)
Zhdems! : Help:

Why wait? Here ekzemplyarchik for betterXiaomi MiPad - Discussionthough a bit more expensive but an order of magnitude better and more powerful ...
Here he is on the pandahttp: //www.pandawill.c...16gb-white-p91099.html

Post has been editedegoronlin - 23.07.14, 18:52

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 14:15