> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PiPO P8 - Discussion | Tablet, 7.85 ''

Rep: (6)
DiscussionPiPO P8
PicturePiPO P8
Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications:
Item Type:
Tablet pc
Tablet Data Capacity:
16GB
Network Communiction:
Built-in 3G, Bluetooth, Wifi
Extend Port:
DC Jack, Earphone Jack, HDMI, OTG, SD Card, TF card
Brand Name:
Pipo
Package:
Yes
Net Weight:
570g
Supporting Language:
English, Russian, Swedish, Portuguese, Turkish, Italian, German, Chinese, French, Japanese, Polish, Ukrainian, Greek, Hebrew
Camera:
Front camera
Processor Manufacture:
Rockchip
Touch Screen Type:
Capacitive Screen
Front Webcam Pixels:
2MP
Processor Main Frequency:
Quad core
Feature:
GPS, HDMI, OTG, Dual Cameras
Memory Capacity:
2GB
Operating System:
Android 4.2
Display resolution:
2048X1536
Cell Capacity:
built-in 3.7V, 6500mAh Li-Polymer Battery, rechargeable
Processor Model:
RK3288
Screen Size:
7.85 inch
Pipo Model:
p8
Color:
white
Model Number:
P8

The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionEnlightened grandfather at QMS .

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 14.07.16, 23:17
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section

Rep: (0)
Android 4.2, correct cap plz

In this tablet does not have a mini HDMI or vso still С”st !!!!
When postupet on sale?

Post has been editedmerlin2121 - 06.05.14, 16:01

on one site, a link to which editor to insert does not, it is written that there is no HDMI, but pre-orders are expected by 31 May.
Obviously, the earlier in the sale appears.

Post has been editedDrill - 07.05.14, 10:56

Rokchipa manufacturers claim that their processor is the fastest start, about 8 seconds to complete activation.

: Blush: 4G as it was not and is not

Rep: (39)
spanch_bobr @ 17.05.2014, 21:23*
People tell me. I now do not know how to select an aspect ratio of the plate. Heard that (a priority) films better suited 16: 9/10 and in all new retina shove with 4/3. Indeed on the retina because it will be worse movie to watch?

Answering a direct question: the film is better to look at the tablet with an aspect ratio of 16: 9/16: 10.

And now, some literacy classes, with your permission. Not to be confused with the warm soft, Retina - it's just the name of a specific structure of the screen matrix, this matrix can have any of the above aspect ratio. Roughly speaking, how vyrezhesh, so be it. Aspect ratio depends on the diagonal of the screen.
In order not to try, and write line diagonal aspect ratio (standard so that differences can be in each case)

Here is an excellent material on a picture

4g have the support of, the question is whether to put? Why 4 g earn when not all sold 3g))))

Rep: (4)
The first tablet RK3288.

I am waiting for the next version of M8 (M8HD-Pro o.O) on the new chip.

Rep: (263)
VaBoy @ 19.05.2014, 17:22*
I am waiting for the next version of M8 (M8HD-Pro) on the new chip.

This version of the Che, Har-ki in the studio!

Rep: (23)
strange that 4.2
should be 4.4 (4.4) to be like

Rep: (246)
bannner @ 20.05.2014, 09:55*
strange that 4.2
should be 4.4 (4.4) to be like

Apparently the driver source codes of the producer has only 4.2. Therefore, the 4.4 release is impossible. The same situation with both Mediatek chips are also all 4.2

Rep: (4)
aarew @ 20.05.2014, 07:15*
This version of the Che, Har-ki in the studio!

It was just a guess.
M8 was, M8-Pro was, M8HD too. What they refuse to release the plates so successful M8 housing, it vryatli. How do they call it? Perhaps HD2, possibly HD-Pro, how can anything else.
In general, I forward.

Rep: (39)
Pre-order, we'll see that this has turned out for an animal)

Rep: (10)
talked with the prodovanom, he still does not know exactly when postupyat.vot literal answer: ou, it maybe next month, maybe p1!

Rep: (8)
geekbuying .kom link 209.9 dollars

Presell Product Lead-time: 2014-05-31

Post has been editedkas-11 - 23.05.14, 13:28

Rep: (488)
Shumer666 @ 22.05.2014, 10:48*
Pre-order, we'll see that this has turned out for an animal)

Too, I want to do, but still ordered nikogda.Skazhi presell not have to pay immediately or to wait until 31 May at geekbuying

Rep: (8)
On aliekspresse appeared reservation PIPO P1
I think this model is more interesting

Rep: (7)
very interesting comparison
http: //edwardweinert.c...1403-punktow-w-antutu/
rk3288 or allwinner a80 now we have to choose someone from Mali rokchip A80 and someone with power metal G6230

Rep: (-2)
How is the difference? Well pick Allwiner or Rockchip a couple of thousand more in Antutu, to move in the interface, or will not be the difference in performance games can be seen, but still I think Mali T-764 as a graphics accelerator will or notebook PoverVR G6230, by the way why the results Antutu to Pipo P8 is written that a graphics accelerator Mali T-760 and T-764 does not ...

Rep: (45)
Expensive for Pipa IMHO, they are not known for quality. Is that a month or two to wait, and then only after the start of sales, which is not yet known when there will be. And bought the pre-orders are collected and start for the year.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 31/05/20, 15:08