> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

PDF Scanner FREE + OCR Plugin | PDF Scanner - a new business scanner app for Android

Rep: (2)
PDF Scanner FREE + OCR Plugin
Version: 3.0.1

Last update of the program in the header:08.06.2018

Attached Image

Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
It allows you to scan your documents using the built-in camera, edit the image, recognize the text by the OCR, convert to PDF and share the resulting file is a convenient way.
Description:
PDF Scanner - a new business scanner app for Android. It allows you to scan your documents using the built-in camera, edit the image, recognize the text by the OCR, convert to PDF and share the resulting file is a convenient way.

Main characteristics:

* Converter PDF documents
Use the built-in camera of the mobile device for scanning checks, invoices, business cards, platezhek, contracts etc.

* Easy Imaging
Automatic identification of the document boundaries, perspective correction, cropping, aspect ratio correction, image processing with filters - all in one box. This makes scanning as easy and effective, particularly when a batch processing mode.

* Text Recognition, OCR

Built-in OCR system allows us to identify and extract the text from the image. All image processing is done directly on the device that ensures the safety and confidentiality of data. Recognized text is available for transfer to any application installed on your device and can be used to create email, sms, translated into another language using Google Translate (for example), etc.

* Send PDF to scan directly from your phone or tablet

The app allows you to convert all the scans in high quality PDF and upload the file to the cloud service dropbox, gdocs, evernote, use the mail or facebook, twitter, skype, etc. without restrictions and for free

* Supported by Russian language

What makes our scanner is different from the others:

- editing of images in a single window, no need to switch between different screens in image processing
- setting the aspect ratio. You can compress / stretch the image to the right proportions
- Built-in OCR text recognition software (supports 50 languages). All image processing is done directly on the device that ensures the safety and confidentiality of data.
- Supports portrait and landscape mode user interface
- there is no limit to the number of documents, pages in a document, etc.

Permissions:
- Access Network State, Internet, Bluetooth: required to send the document
- Write External Storage, Test access to protected storage: needed to save documents on the device

The free version has all the options available, however, scanned documents are generated with watermark is for OCR restrictions. You can upgrade to the PRO version at any time convenient for you to remove watermarks from documents, to remove restrictions on text recognition.

Android required: 4.0 and higher
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: GRYMALA
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.grymala.photoscannerpdftrial

Download:
version: 3.0.1 Paid Message в„–26, author Alex0047
Version: 1.1.28 PDF Scanner FREE + OCR Plugin (Post kljovyj # 43956163)

Past versions

Post has been editedvadeus - 08.06.18, 11:10
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (91)
I put and carried, but in the convenience store will not write byaku. Commendable, of course, that there is an attempt to create the product. However, it should still be further refined. Sure you use ocr engine teserakt it a whole undemanding and fast, but my phone was loaded with your program right up to the heat. The result on the screen crawl across the screen so slowly that outrageous. Business somehow chamber feed Imagen teseraktu. Dog with him, a graphical display of the recognition process, we do not have cheap and go. Those. requiring visualization - this edit graphics, borders, perspective, cutting blocks. And advertising embedded in the trial and did too - note, advertising takes a place where you can work with pictures and a casual approach fingers in an ad unit will lead to anything? that's it. And the Russian language is better to invest in a set - not every user of this recall.

memfis, , Thank you for your feedback and constructive criticism. Yes, I agree that you need to refine and work on this is underway. Recognition was built recently and of course still have to work on improving the health and corrections of bugs. Initially the application was conceived as a mini-image editor that allows you to do basic operations such as perspective correction, cropping, filters, etc. and convert them into multipage PDF. After a while we thought: why not add and OCR ..? OCR is a nice addition to the core functionality, but here it is interesting from the standpoint of users proved to the contrary. If they had evaluated the convenience / quality editing, after the update, the focus has shifted to the OCR. Well, it is necessary to work on it :)
Thanks again for the good advice :)

Rep: (-1)
Install the program found - when trying to stretch / compress the image appears an error message.

Rep: (1)
tell whether this prog do the following: available in pdf add page and put the image of .jpg

Rep: (0)
On Guglplee already free, full version.

Rep: (173)
Looks like no one takes the ...
Kamskaner as for me the best of all

Personally, I like it. However, there jambs, use the full version, but is not critical for me. Developers thank you is required, a lot of time saved.

Rep: (2163)
Discounts and promotions on Google Play and Amazon Appstore (Post # 37359081)

Rep: (1)
I Tried. Overall I liked. I bought the full version.
Question: Is it possible to do so after the OCR could create a pdf file with the text under the image?

Rep: (2163)
Discounts and promotions on Google Play and Amazon Appstore (Post opt_step # 39920932)

Rep: (643)
PDF Scanner: Document Scan + OCR v1.1.26

Whats new
* Minor bug fixes
* More page sizes (B4, B5, Letter, etc.)

Attached filePDF Scanner Document Scan + OCR 1.1.26.apk(4.21 MB)

Rep: (643)
Today, the application is free.

Fast:
Discounts and promotions in the Android Market and Amazon Appstore

Rep: (0)
Horror easy! It is unrealistic for a long time, I did not even wait. And setting footy some

Rep: (16)
When the detection (that the Russian, the English) - the program takes off. What can be wrong? Android 5.0, Zenfone 2 551ML.

Rep: (737)
From the market
What's New: Minor bug fi xes
Attached filePDF Scanner FREE_v1.1.28 (33) .apk(5.64 MB)

Rep: (1404)
PDF Scanner PRO: Docs scan + OCR v2.0.4PRO
What's new
* Minor bug fixes
Download: Attached filePDF_Scanner_PRO-2.0.4.apk (6.38 MB)

Post has been editedMeoweom - 13.06.16, 14:47

Rep: (1754)
PDF Scanner PRO: Docs scan + OCR v2.0.6
WHAT'S NEW
* Minor bug fixes

Attached files

Attached filePDF_Scanner_PRO-2.0.6.apk(6.39 MB)

Rep: (28)
Attached Image

Play market Attached filePDF-Scanner-Free.ver.2.0.9.build.56.apk (6.43 MB)

Rep: (13)
PDF Scanner PRO: Docs scan + OCR
What's new
* Minor bug fixes
Attached filePDF Scanner PRO-2.1.1.apk(15.24 MB)

Rep: (11301)
PDF Scanner PRO: Docs scan + OCR v2.1.6 [Paid]

Attached filePDF Scanner PRO-2.1.6.apk(14.61 MB)

What’s New:
Improvements:
OCR system
Ui
Bug fixes

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/09/19, 2:07