> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

World of Tanks Blitz | [IPhone] [iPad]

Rep: (467)
World of TanksBlitz
Version: 6.0.0.481
Catalog: Action movies
Last update of the game in the header:05.06.2019

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
World of Tanks is coming to mobile devices!

Description:
Waiting for you world of steel armor, dashing ricochets and the roar of guns. Rush to the attack, lead the team to victory and become a real hero!

Download World of Tanks Blitz and join the multimillion army of tankers!
The richest arsenal, a variety of combat cards, amazing graphics and intuitive control will turn your mobile device into a real battlefield, where everything depends on you and your team.

Features:
• More than 250 legendary tanks in your arsenal.
• A unique development system, consisting of 10 levels of technology.
• 23 combat locations.
• Rapid blitz battles in the format of 7 to 7.
• Innovative tank research and crew training systems.
• Bright and spectacular graphics with automatic optimization for the capabilities of your mobile device.
• A free-to-win system that provides free access to all combat capabilities.
• Intuitive touchscreen controls, allowing you to quickly and easily get comfortable with the game.
• Ability to create platoons, playing with friends.
• Combat missions for which you can get bonuses and rewards.
• General and clan chats, allowing you to chat with other players.
Useful
Theme Rules
In the subject are allForum Rulesandand rules of the "Apple" sections.
This topic is for technical discussions only:
• Application works on various devices running iOS;
• Clarification of the causes of failures and improper work;
• Posting news offers and discounts from developers.
• Messages like "Crawfish", "Noobs" - will be considered a deviation from the topic and deleted without warning!
• Gameplay, competition statistics and combat results are deleted without warning! Messages about sets for joint games, platoon, clans will also be deleted! For this there isClub players in the World of Tanks Blitz
• Looking for and discussing fashion here:Club mod WoT Blitz.
• If you find errors in the game or you have any suggestions, please contactsupport service.
• Discussion cheats, hacking and Hack mods is prohibited!

Seller: WARGAMING Group Limited
The size: 2.2 GB
Compatibility: Is required iOS 8.0 and newer. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Languages:Russian , English, Arabic, Vietnamese, Spanish, Italian, Korean, German, Polish, Portuguese, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Finnish, French, Czech, Japanese
Homepage: http://wotblitz.ru/
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/world-of-tanks-blitz/id859204347

Download: World_of_Tanks_Blitz_4.9.0.631.ipa
Archive:
Story:
Update 6.0 - eyes run up from the abundance of the new!
• Immerse yourself in “Realistic battles” - a mode with historical technology, without lights and indicators.
• Pump a branch of the British PT-ACS of four cars with unique ammunition and equipment.
• Estimate in sight the reworked backlight armor, outside the sight admire the detachment of enemy towers.
• And, of course, do not forget to try on new body kits and camouflage!
Just install update 5.10 - there are rules!
- Winners - the right to choose! Complete the event “Gold of the Winners” and choose the award - one of the premium tanks of the VII level!
- New combat missions. The interface is better. Awards - cooler. Assignments - more varied!
- Be careful, it is freshly painted! Try on a new camouflage - and you are not visible. And if you can see, then the enemies are blind and surrender to envy!
- Sei ma name! Now the legendary camouflage always changes the name of the vehicle in battle.
Update - and into battle!
Install update 5.7 - and the “Path of the Warrior” will open before you! Complete a series of tests and get an award Type VIII premium tank Type 59 in the legendary “Dean” camouflage!
Additionally, the new version is waiting for you:
- Legendary RA1DER camouflage for Grille 15 in honor of the Blitz Twister Cup champions team!
- Fresh avatars in the updated interface.
Update 5.2 is just a holiday of some kind:
- Well, a very difficult (actually not) game event where you just have to win.
- Start of the Twister tournament season - more teams, more awards, more shows!
- New card "Faust" - the battle for the secret base, where the mysterious miracle weapon is developed.
- Stripes in battle - show what useful actions you have done.
Install the new version and charge the crackers - into battle!
Update 5.1!
Of the main innovations:
РђРє Accumulation of signs of class in statistics.
Phased unlock content for beginners.
вљЎ Starting with level V random battles in a team there will be no more than three cars of the same type.
вљЎFast tournaments with unplanned registration.
вљЎTools for vehicles of France and the USA of the X level.
WHAT'S NEW in 5.0
World of Tanks Blitz is already 4 years old and you are invited to a party! For the holiday we have updated the game to version 5.0 and prepared GIFTS for you!
Even more in update 5.0:
В· Freedom equipment! Open it for loans and no timers.
В· Game event "Star July": get a container KpfPz 70 and other awards!
В· The body kit "Flagship". Suitable for all Soviet "dozen".
В· A clear morning at Vineyards. Darkness receded, visibility is gorgeous!
On the field there is an update 4.10 . There is a shrill whistle and the match begins!
Added to the game:
• Replays - the ability to record, review fights and share them.
• The Alpenstadt map is a European village at the foot of a mountain range.
• Useful features: recharge indicator and "light bulb" directly above the allies.
• Voice of the crew, depending on the nation's technology and new music.
• Blitz Football Championship. Score goals and win the AMX CDC with a football kit!
4.9 24 Apr 2018
The latest version of the game is ready for download! They are waiting for you in it:
• A branch of Chinese heavy tanks: four formidable vehicles with a powerful WZ-113 at level X.
• Game event for real winners with a new item as a reward!
• Skill "Rapid capture": accelerates the capture of the base and brings your victory!
• New types of rare camouflage for all equipment.
Come on in the game - you will see even more changes! To battle!
What's new in version 4.8
• The spring season of tournaments and rating battles continues. The reward is getting closer!
• Added the skill "Fat Shooting", and the bonus accelerated training for gold increased from 300% to 1000%!
• Enhanced premium appliances. Increased ammunition of French tanks. Many machines removed ineffective guns and engines that interfered with pumping.
• Added new settings, improved interface, fixed bugs.
There will be something else, but we will not tell you about it yet. Consider a surprise!
Interesting in version 5.9:
Tracers are no longer pi-pi-pi, but vzhuh-vzhuh! Check out the new kind of traces of shells.
The bonus to the first victory from the "ten" can be shot down more than once and all, and again, and again, and more! Work will be a week, the details - in the game.
“Crimson Rage”, “Wind of the Desert” and “Vibrant” - the new coloring looks just as cool as it sounds.
The screen with the characteristics of the machines has become more convenient. Understand all the figures can even a first grader.
Starting the spring season: tournaments, ratings, broadcast!

Post has been editedmaxipon - 02.07.19, 08:04
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (48)
polotencheck
n3v3rm1nd 88 (what school acc in a game center, yes?). By the way, the Europeans quietly left the chat.

Rep: (36)
WAAAAH! Released finally) Tell me, is it not known when the release in other countries?
While downloading, tell me please: What, is it really, really, just like the version on the BB in terms of content?
Is the grafon better than Battle Supremacy? Or at least not worse?

Rep: (-3)
Installed on 6.1.3 but unfortunately it crashes after launch! (Tell me, who is the thread on IPhone 4 already playing as a client?

Post has been editedIgorexa84 @ - 05.05.14, 17:27

Rep: (9)
Sounds damn good!

Rep: (0)
how to put on 6?

When changing the region, the people require a credit card; how to get around, I introduce what was not helping? :( :(

Rep: (32)
Igorexa84 @ 05/05/2014, 21:26*
Installed on 6.1.3 but unfortunately it crashes after launch! (Tell me, who is the thread on IPhone 4 already playing as a client?

How to install? Write faster.

Rep: (172)
paradox3099,
Edited plist in the root of the system.

Rep: (43)
Fine! Thank you gentlemen. Yes, by the way, the game supports ONLY iOS 7, but you can run it on older versions. (Jail is needed for this)
1. Go to the address: "System / Library / CoreServices" This can be done using iFile (on the device itself) or, for example, iTools (PC, Windows, Mac)
2. Find the file "SystemVersion.plist" and open it.
3. We are looking for the following lines in this file:
<string>10A523</ string>- here we write the build you need
<string>6.0.1</ string>- here we write the version of iOS you need (here you can see the version of iOS and the build for it)
4. Reboot your device and download the game.
I note right away - you do all operations at your own peril and risk.

taken from the official WoTB forum

Posted on 05/05/2014, 18:15:

Igorexa84 @ 05/05/2014, 18:26*
Tell me, who is the thread on the iPhone 4 already playing as a client?

They played on the test, FPS about 13, unplayable. So it's time to change the phone

Rep: (32)
JeyKey555 @ 05/05/2014, 10:09 PM*
Edited plist in the root of the system.

I try on another game. Everywhere it says 7.0. I change to 6.0, right?

Rep: (5)
I do not like this game, but you can play on the iPad) How is it played on the 2nd pad by the way?

Post has been edited111100000 - 05.05.14, 18:23

Rep: (-3)
kasatka60,
I'm not interested in a test, but this release! It crashes after launch!

Rep: (172)
paradox3099,
In the first post on the third page of this topic, everything is described.

Post has been editedJeyKey555 - 05.05.14, 18:27

Rep: (2)
launched mini on the first one, it doesn’t lag, I didn’t notice differences in screenshots with ipad 4, which is strange by the way

Rep: (207)
Darene @ 05/05/2014, 19:33*
I did not notice differences in screenshots with ipad 4, which is strange by the way

The graphics on the PTA were the same on all devices. Most likely, it’s the same now (the release client has not yet downloaded). Developed promise over time to introduce improved graphics on the top "apples" (most likely, 5s / Air / Mini2). However, this applies to lighting, weather effects, etc., tank models will not change in the foreseeable future.

How to download directly to the device?

Rep: (316)
DiMoH4uK322,
World of Tanks Blitz (Post # 31279157)through the account.

ipad mini 6 1 3
installed after the rollers crashes

Rep: (68)
111100000, fine. If you reboot the device before the game, then it’s stable 45-50 frames (although I have tweaked the whole unit in tweaks, in safe mode you can reach up to 60, I think).

Rep: (222)
DjShadFox @ 05/05/2014, 19:57*
111100000, normal. If you reboot the device before the game, then it’s stable 45-50 frames (although I have tweaked the whole unit in tweaks, in safe mode you can reach up to 60, I think).

I don’t know how it is now, but in beta it was stable 50-60 frames

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/24/19, 19:21