> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

World of Tanks Blitz | [IPhone] [iPad]

Rep: (467)
World of TanksBlitz
Version: 6.0.0.481
Catalog: Action movies
Last update of the game in the header:05.06.2019

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
World of Tanks is coming to mobile devices!

Description:
Waiting for you world of steel armor, dashing ricochets and the roar of guns. Rush to the attack, lead the team to victory and become a real hero!

Download World of Tanks Blitz and join the multimillion army of tankers!
The richest arsenal, a variety of combat cards, amazing graphics and intuitive control will turn your mobile device into a real battlefield, where everything depends on you and your team.

Features:
• More than 250 legendary tanks in your arsenal.
• A unique development system, consisting of 10 levels of technology.
• 23 combat locations.
• Rapid blitz battles in the format of 7 to 7.
• Innovative tank research and crew training systems.
• Bright and spectacular graphics with automatic optimization for the capabilities of your mobile device.
• A free-to-win system that provides free access to all combat capabilities.
• Intuitive touchscreen controls, allowing you to quickly and easily get comfortable with the game.
• Ability to create platoons, playing with friends.
• Combat missions for which you can get bonuses and rewards.
• General and clan chats, allowing you to chat with other players.
Useful
Theme Rules
In the subject are allForum Rulesandand rules of the "Apple" sections.
This topic is for technical discussions only:
• Application works on various devices running iOS;
• Clarification of the causes of failures and improper work;
• Posting news offers and discounts from developers.
• Messages like "Crawfish", "Noobs" - will be considered a deviation from the topic and deleted without warning!
• Gameplay, competition statistics and combat results are deleted without warning! Messages about sets for joint games, platoon, clans will also be deleted! For this there isClub players in the World of Tanks Blitz
• Looking for and discussing fashion here:Club mod WoT Blitz.
• If you find errors in the game or you have any suggestions, please contactsupport service.
• Discussion cheats, hacking and Hack mods is prohibited!

Seller: WARGAMING Group Limited
The size: 2.2 GB
Compatibility: Is required iOS 8.0 and newer. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Languages:Russian , English, Arabic, Vietnamese, Spanish, Italian, Korean, German, Polish, Portuguese, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Finnish, French, Czech, Japanese
Homepage: http://wotblitz.ru/
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/world-of-tanks-blitz/id859204347

Download: World_of_Tanks_Blitz_4.9.0.631.ipa
Archive:
Story:
Update 6.0 - eyes run up from the abundance of the new!
• Immerse yourself in “Realistic battles” - a mode with historical technology, without lights and indicators.
• Pump a branch of the British PT-ACS of four cars with unique ammunition and equipment.
• Estimate in sight the reworked backlight armor, outside the sight admire the detachment of enemy towers.
• And, of course, do not forget to try on new body kits and camouflage!
Just install update 5.10 - there are rules!
- Winners - the right to choose! Complete the event “Gold of the Winners” and choose the award - one of the premium tanks of the VII level!
- New combat missions. The interface is better. Awards - cooler. Assignments - more varied!
- Be careful, it is freshly painted! Try on a new camouflage - and you are not visible. And if you can see, then the enemies are blind and surrender to envy!
- Sei ma name! Now the legendary camouflage always changes the name of the vehicle in battle.
Update - and into battle!
Install update 5.7 - and the “Path of the Warrior” will open before you! Complete a series of tests and get an award Type VIII premium tank Type 59 in the legendary “Dean” camouflage!
Additionally, the new version is waiting for you:
- Legendary RA1DER camouflage for Grille 15 in honor of the Blitz Twister Cup champions team!
- Fresh avatars in the updated interface.
Update 5.2 is just a holiday of some kind:
- Well, a very difficult (actually not) game event where you just have to win.
- Start of the Twister tournament season - more teams, more awards, more shows!
- New card "Faust" - the battle for the secret base, where the mysterious miracle weapon is developed.
- Stripes in battle - show what useful actions you have done.
Install the new version and charge the crackers - into battle!
Update 5.1!
Of the main innovations:
РђРє Accumulation of signs of class in statistics.
Phased unlock content for beginners.
вљЎ Starting with level V random battles in a team there will be no more than three cars of the same type.
вљЎFast tournaments with unplanned registration.
вљЎTools for vehicles of France and the USA of the X level.
WHAT'S NEW in 5.0
World of Tanks Blitz is already 4 years old and you are invited to a party! For the holiday we have updated the game to version 5.0 and prepared GIFTS for you!
Even more in update 5.0:
В· Freedom equipment! Open it for loans and no timers.
В· Game event "Star July": get a container KpfPz 70 and other awards!
В· The body kit "Flagship". Suitable for all Soviet "dozen".
В· A clear morning at Vineyards. Darkness receded, visibility is gorgeous!
On the field there is an update 4.10 . There is a shrill whistle and the match begins!
Added to the game:
• Replays - the ability to record, review fights and share them.
• The Alpenstadt map is a European village at the foot of a mountain range.
• Useful features: recharge indicator and "light bulb" directly above the allies.
• Voice of the crew, depending on the nation's technology and new music.
• Blitz Football Championship. Score goals and win the AMX CDC with a football kit!
4.9 24 Apr 2018
The latest version of the game is ready for download! They are waiting for you in it:
• A branch of Chinese heavy tanks: four formidable vehicles with a powerful WZ-113 at level X.
• Game event for real winners with a new item as a reward!
• Skill "Rapid capture": accelerates the capture of the base and brings your victory!
• New types of rare camouflage for all equipment.
Come on in the game - you will see even more changes! To battle!
What's new in version 4.8
• The spring season of tournaments and rating battles continues. The reward is getting closer!
• Added the skill "Fat Shooting", and the bonus accelerated training for gold increased from 300% to 1000%!
• Enhanced premium appliances. Increased ammunition of French tanks. Many machines removed ineffective guns and engines that interfered with pumping.
• Added new settings, improved interface, fixed bugs.
There will be something else, but we will not tell you about it yet. Consider a surprise!
Interesting in version 5.9:
Tracers are no longer pi-pi-pi, but vzhuh-vzhuh! Check out the new kind of traces of shells.
The bonus to the first victory from the "ten" can be shot down more than once and all, and again, and again, and more! Work will be a week, the details - in the game.
“Crimson Rage”, “Wind of the Desert” and “Vibrant” - the new coloring looks just as cool as it sounds.
The screen with the characteristics of the machines has become more convenient. Understand all the figures can even a first grader.
Starting the spring season: tournaments, ratings, broadcast!

Post has been editedmaxipon - 02.07.19, 08:04
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (463)
* Toothache ,
Try to ask the author of this postWorld of Tanks Blitz (Post Yurik-258 # 72745071)

Rep: (0)
will there be a full screen version for ipad pro 11 ???

I was able to download the latest version from App Store, but I don’t know how to download it so that if anyone needed it. Poke your nose) Unless of course anyone needs. I downloaded the iMazing program.

Rep: (15)
Where is the crew?

Attached images
Attached Image

* dermo2012 ,
Read the patch of the penultimate update, it says there.

* Neltharion
To read? this is an offer that not everyone can handle.

Rep: (10)
Something after the update, ipad 2018 does not pull at maximum

Rep: (238)
* arni765,
what is manifested?

Rep: (10)
* Myxa_TaHkyeT_B_noJleTe FPS sags to 43

Lord, what did they do the same with the iPad 2017? FPS 36-40, tin.

K
Whoever draws the FPS after the extreme patch, in the settings for full-screen anti-aliasing, set the value to 2x, if before you played on 4x.

Why can not I install the game on the nexus 5 android 7?
Writes unsupported

* Dr.vint ,
Why can not I install the game on the nexus 5 android 7?
Writes unsupported

Because you write in the iOS theme.

Posted on 1/25/2019, 17:27:

* Dr.vint ,
Clean the market’s cache and restart the device, if it doesn’t help, then download manually from here
World of Tanks Blitz (Post do66epman # 35486273)

Rep: (238)
Owners of 10.5 bugs How are you doing with the battery in the game? On my tablet, the game began to take out the battery! Hour of the game 80%

Rep: (3)
Quickly plant a battery

Rep: (11)
I think to take ipad air 2, or ipad 2017/2018
I would like to have stable 60 FPS at maximum settings (possible), while having a margin of performance for at least six months.
Which of the above is possible? Or are they all at maximum unable to stable 60 and is it better to wait for ipad 2019?

* Maksimdov ,
Ipad 2017 does not pull at maximum, air2, respectively, too. I can not say anything about 2018, it seems to be supposed to, but it is better to buy used 10.5 pro instead. And it’s better to wait for a really stub conference and then think. I have 2017, I plan to change to 2018 or buy 10.5. I am also waiting for the conference.

Infa from the developer
Included ads at all, this is not a bug. No purchases will disable ads.

Proofhttp: //forum.wotblitz...__1378003#entry1378003

Rep: (577)
Tell me at what address in the tanks appears ads? I want to set up ad blocking through hosts, but leave it in tanks to get gold

K
Dear players!

In connection with the preparation for the release of update 5.9, the game server will be temporarily unavailable on March 27 from 2:00 am (MSK) until 7:30 am (MSK). All players whose premium account will be active at the time of the start of technical work (except for a premium account for using the certificate for 1 hour) will receive a premium day as compensation.

: warning: Game client size for iOS devices, in the Mac App Store and Steam reduced by approximately 30%. When you install the client version will be completely pumped.

If we need additional testing time, the server can be turned on after the specified time.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/25/19, 04:03