> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Heroes: A Grail Quest | [Strategy] on Game Dev Team
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 138 ] ** [55,42%]
Good [ 75 ] ** [30,12%]
Average [ 27 ] ** [10,84%]
poorly [ 1 ] ** [0,4%]
Terribly [ 8 ] ** [3,21%]
Total votes: 249

Rep: (538)
Heroes: A Grail Quest
Version: 1.21
Genre: Strategy

Last update of the game in the header:25.05.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Turn-based strategy with the classic gameplay.

Description:
Heroes: A Grail Quest is a turn-based strategy game in a fantasy world. The player leads the hero and his army across the world to find the lost artifact and to save the king and his kingdom. You will go on an exciting journey with lots of battles, powerful atrifacts, magic and dungeons.

Features:
• Old-school turn-based strategy game.
• A lot of creatures for recruiting.
• Artifacts and magic scrolls.
• A vast world for exploring.
• Simple and intuitive control.
• Simple 3D graphics.
• No Ads or In-App Purchases.

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.gamedevteam.kt

Russian interface: Not

System requirements: Android 2.2 or later

Download:
Version 1.21 Heroes: A Grail Quest (Post Katafrakt # 85587135)

Past versions

Post has been editedDreamSpL1nteR - 25.05.19, 12:37

Rep: (57)
of characters =) have to swing)

Rep: (235)
something weighs a little ... right now, cast a spell

Rep: (5)
can someone translate something? like the classic turn-based, and in English again.

Rep: (538)
For lovers of easy ways.
ModmoneyAttached fileHeroes A Grail Quest.mod.apk(17.52 MB)

Rep: (909)
33 ruble is not a pity for such a miracle) support the developer. Especially a game without donation.

Post has been editedValor85 - 05.05.14, 07:58

Rep: (11)
Valor85 @ 05.05.2014, 08:55*
33 ruble is not a pity for such a miracle) support the developer. Especially a game without donation.

Also I bought, but a little disappointed - the gameplay proved to be a remake of King's Bounty 90th instead of Heroes ..

Post has been editedTimur8 - 05.05.14, 12:50

Rep: (35)
a couple of times Chet launched and no longer wants, infinite loading. I installed a mod ..

Rep: (15)
Game fire, for fans of the tactics the most is the game you need to prlyti for 790 days.

Rep: (26)
I made a small geypleychik, pomotrite :)
http://youtu.be/vbX3OlJW0rcCan I add in the header?

the game interesting secret: take a boat and sail to the islands, collect gold and enjoy..

Rep: (0)
good game
I advise everyone to

Rep: (574)
Timur8 @ 05.05.2014, 12:48*
gameplay proved remake of King's Bounty 90th instead Heroes

Cool! I was in King's Bounty 2 Hacked most at the time, but the heroes then somehow bypassed my side)
Now, if still not as cartoonish graphics ... I feel sick already from this type of casual games.

Rep: (24)
Ooh, I love turn-based strategy: rolleyes:

I try to play, and then after passingBraveland , Wanted more of something to play: yes2:

Rep: (301)
999 archers made and play was not interested :-)

Rep: (40)
Elegant, long dreamed of. Super. Fairy tale

Rep: (3)
I confirm, King's Bounty clone. Very good, fans should enjoy.

Rep: (15)
Somebody took the first map? After it more cards / mission there?

genre. of course, an interesting and unjustly abandoned by developers to many. I remember on Java was Age of Heroes, like the game, try to play in the HM & M, it seems caught part 3, but did not understand anything, moves ended, and how to get the new ones are not known. and then bang out with terrible Braveland linearity and simplicity (easily passed on medium difficulty), and this. in Heroes: A Grail Quest first did not understand many things, for example, could not conquer some castles (bought a catapult and found out), Eng. tongue slightly annoying, but would htelos Russian localization, in a pinch, you can use a translator. surprised by the weight of the game, much as much as 17.52 mb. but seeded opening all fell into place - wretched graphics, not to say "minimalichtichnaya": lol:, it is better to 2d, but good, not cutting the eye; goal of the game, as I understand, to find the Holy Grail; generally poluchilsas good strategy / RPG, but it is necessary to modify it

Rep: (14)
It has long been heroes 3 Android-standards work, the meaning of artifacts in play if you have the original.
Before the heroes of this game like dead trigger to left4dead IMHO.

Rep: (574)
hitman279,
This is a remake of another classic game, the characters here?
And so, instead of the buggy VCMI, where you can not still pass the company, or (God forbid) emulators shindovs ... it is better in this play.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/09/20, 4:43