Meizu MX2 - CyanogenMod Firmware

Rep: (692)
Meizu MX2 - unofficial firmware
Picturemodel M040
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Flyme OS Firmware пїЅ | MIUI ROM V5 firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware | Lewa OS Firmware пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Owners Club Meizu MX2 пїЅ

Attached Image

CyanogenMod 12.1 [Android 5.1.1] on the basis of source CyanogenMod team, Lollipop branch!

Instructions
  • Purely for information and only for the HK version of the phone! Who can and can port, welcome!
  • Everything you do, you do at your own peril and risk! No one is responsible for your actions!
  • Before any actions, you should carefully deal with all the instructions and drivers!
  • Without a full understanding of the instructions, it is not recommended to do anything with the phone!
  • Sews through update.zip rekaveri until any Flyme 2.x or 3.x to wipe all! (Later when manage to deal with the mounting is already on another)
What works / does not work
Works:
  • Touchscreen
  • Ring (no steps back, but the other functions in the Cyan realizable: sleep, Task Manager, etc.)
  • Phone
  • Data transfer
  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • GPS
  • Sensors (but need more testing, with vybe music parameter change tracks by shaking the phone constantly changing track, although the screen rotation works)
  • Vibration Feedback
  • Torch
It does not work (or bugs or tentative):
  • Sound! The most basic problem!
  • Codecs (without sound early to speak)
  • Camera (Photo works, but because of the lack of a sound video of course not write)
  • 3D graphics accelerator (in question)
  • Mounting the internal memory (while mounted data section which 2GB)
Additionally
  • Spread your assembled device tree. from which I gathered firmware (if a little change it is possible to collect a pure AOSP etc. assembly)
    Assembly of course the same work will not completely until you will not understand until the end of what was happening, that what.
    In the Vendor folder may be propriaritetnye not all files needed for a complete start-up and operation of the system, but the basic framework is there.
    IMPORTANT:
    • File EGL.so collected in the drain. but it does not correctly display the colors, had to leave the stock.
    • libril.so library is in stock, but there is no indication of Simcoe-away, although to call and send requests as possible, with the replacement of stock on net display appears.

• Spread as ramdisk-uboot, all files already edited other than Montovani memory which is in init.mx2.rc (you need to understand what is the point).
    The archives are also scripts for assembling and disassembling the ramdisk (work in linux, start using the terminal commandssh unpack.sh, sh pack.sh.

• With a sound that defined the main library Photo audio.primary.mx2.so need 2 libs that clogged constants (or parameters), and it libaudioutils.so libtinyalsa.so.
    But after the crash begins binary mediaserver, if you take it with the flow and there are endless lines of I / ServiceManager: Waiting for service media.audio_policy ... (to dig)

• Now we have to understand what libs and binaries are needed, they must be taken from the flow and watch the log via adb (start or not start).
    Or maybe something to rule themselves in the source code of Android, make changes etc., Or desire HAL source code library that will not let never (((
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Download Cyanogenmod 12.1 - Alpha

Download the device tree Meizu MX2

Download ramdisk-uboot + scripts

Past unfinished version
Instructions
  • Suitable for use, but need more testing.
  • Everything you do, you do at your own peril and risk! No one is responsible for your actions!
  • Before any actions, you should carefully deal with all the instructions and drivers!
  • Without a full understanding of the instructions, it is not recommended to do anything with the phone!
MIUI Recovery (CN / HK
1. You must be running official firmware Flyme 2.h.h [Android 4.1.1] with Root (MIUI Recovery, Flyme OS 2.4.1). Due to the file system - you need a memory with Fat32.
2. Puttingcyan_mx2_miui.zip as well as other custom firmware via MIUI rekoveri, after making a wipe (in MIUI rekaveri).
CWM Recovery (HK
1. You must be running official firmware Flyme 2.h.h [Android 4.1.1] . Due to the file system - you need a memory Fat32 .
2. If the versionFlyme 3.x.h and if you need cyanogen, then reflash by native rekaveri to firmware that is needed (and it Flyme 2.h.h).
3. Important! Make a backup copy of your data to avoid losing nothing (Titanium or similar applications).
4. Download all the files that are in the message
  • update.zip - comprises CWM Recovery (for a system with Fat32 memory, i.e., while for 4.1.h android). (This archive is sewn through native rekaveri!)
  • stock.zip - original rekaveri Flyme 2.4.1 (for returning, to flash through CWM).
    Be careful with the updater-script, if you accidentally change and flood in section rekaveri something else. you will have to restore your phone via UART.
5. Copy them to your phone (the root directory)
6. Turn off the phone
7. Hold down the "Turning" and "Volume +" go to rekaveri.
8. sewn (without a wipe, if you want to then do a full backup of the native system to re-do not install the firmware.
9. After the firmware again go directly to rekaveri (make a backup of the system), do all that you can wipe and install Cyanogenmod.
10. All you have installed cyanogen looking and if you decide to roll back, you can return the native operating system by restoring the backup (if done in rekaveri). (Sewn or MIUI through CWM rekaveri if you need it).
11. To return to the native rekaveri and firmware, sews stock.zip. After installing go to it, dump the original firmware Flyme 2.x / 3.x and sew with a wipe!

What works / does not work
Remarks
  • Do not adjust the volume of the headphones (in PowerAMP regulated, very strange), reduce the equalizer from a minimum (in other players, you can listen to).
  • Swipe back from the sensor ring (sold through the program Pie Control, you can turn the onscreen buttons in build.prop). Ring runs (one tap - home, long hold - Application Manager), but when you first start it is necessary to turn off and turn on the screen.
  • For Root disconnect "SM Access Settings" superuser.

Works:
  • Touchscreen
  • Sound (speaker / headphone wire)
  • Phone
  • the Internet
  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • GPS
  • Sensors
  • Vibration Feedback
  • 3D accelerator
It does not work (or bugs):
  • Codecs (not playing a video hardware decoder works only software decoding - use MX Player) Who Watch video: Youtube, in the browser, and so on, until I do not recommend!
  • The camera, when you first start working with the re-entry, "camera error". (After each restart the camera may be run)Who are many photographs, while I do not recommend !!!
Additionally
  • Suitable for HK / CN phones!
  • The assembly is made from scratch on the basis of source, no relation to Flyme assembly has not (other than libraries that do not have source (sound, camera, sensors).
  • The work is not over!
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Download

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling the caps, contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedGoodzila - 02.11.15, 15:47
Reason for editing: Update

Rep: (1)
Ruth did not work until reset SuperSu, can prikurtit navbar as runoff cyanogen three regular keys, and that is not very convenient or swipe something like a light, works nicely podlagivaet, I am very happy =)

Rep: (48)
I Ruth immediately after turning off the "SM Access Settings" earned (as specified in the instructions). The system works smoothly, will be further tested.

But thus configured Pie Control
Attached Image

Post has been editedSandk - 04.05.14, 22:51

For those who do not like the program Pie Control, can be included in the navbar build.prop to do "qemu.hw.mainkeys = 0" (it will always be visible. It does not hide! But the button can be customized in the settings)
Screenshot
Attached Image

Post has been editedGoodzila - 05.05.14, 10:14

Rep: (48)
Two hours of set up, Fuh. Like everything, it remains to find a way to customize swipe back.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedDogsly - 05.05.14, 09:19
Reason for editing: Spoiler

Rep: (133)
Afigeeeenoooo .... would still control buttons (back) as it would be in veeeesch miui !!)))

Rep: (1)
Goodzila @ 5.5.2014, 2:02*
For those who do not like the program Pie Control, can be included in the navbar build.prop to do "qemu.hw.mainkeys = 1" (it will always be visible. It does not hide! But the button can be customized in the settings)
Screenshot
[Attachment = "4539068: 1.jpg"]

I changed in the build prop is not there

SandK @ 5.5.2014, 4:03*
Two hours of set up, Fuh. Like everything, it remains to find a way to customize swipe back.
[Attachment = "4539039: Screensh ... 02-00-59.png"] [attachment = "4539040: Screensh ... 02-01-07.png"]

How are you this status bar translucent did

Rep: (11)
Goodzila,
Bild.prop also edit navbar does not appear ((

Ps build corrected all appeared)
#Emulated keys
qemu.hw.mainkeys = 0

Post has been editedFaxtron - 05.05.14, 10:26

In build.prop have this line, but it zakommentena
#Emulated keys
# qemu.hw.mainkeys = 0
And yes, I beguiled, there should be 1 and 0 as it is, just delete the # (sorry, it was too late)
#Emulated keys
qemu.hw.mainkeys = 0

The priority now - to run from hardware decoding and fixed a video camera, like the rest works fine.

Post has been editedGoodzila - 05.05.14, 10:32

Rep: (61)
Goodzila, but in antutu?

streloG @ 05/05/2014, 13:32*
Goodzila, but in antutu?

15-16 to the parrot (as in Flyme 3), who need more then just Flyme 2.4.1 (there is a 19 to)

Rep: (5)
USB otg work?

Rep: (13)
Goodzila,
And what about the design themes? Through HK Theme Manager snap?

alex_284 @ 05.05.2014, 14:48*
USB otg work?

Do not have such a device, I can not check. Who set and can check, check please.
coo11er @ 05.05.2014, 14:49*
And what about the design themes? Through HK Theme Manager snap?

With themes of all the rules, then the standard application threads have Bobs for cyanogen themes apk and places (3 themes I added to the firmware once). About HK Theme Manager I do not know, never used.

Post has been editedGoodzila - 05.05.14, 12:00

Goodzila,
Excellent, very happy and grateful) Put in general :)

Rep: (902)
Goodzila @ 05.05.2014, 19:56*
(3 themes I added in the firmware immediately

lg, miui and touch visas?)

scorpio92 @ 05.05.2014, 15:07*
lg, miui and touch visas?)

Yeah)) looked at other topics, these seemed more or less) and even necessary for someone to be leveled)

Rep: (11)
Goodzila,
Tell me about the design, it is possible the status bar and nav bar to make transparent, and how?

Faxtron @ 05.05.2014, 15:49*
Tell me about the design, it is possible the status bar and nav bar to make transparent, and how?

You can also tryXposed(vsGravitybox- make a backup on the safe side) or pick againSystemUI and framework-res.apk

Post has been editedGoodzila - 05.05.14, 12:59

Rep: (133)
OTG USB OTG earned after the program

I put somewhere two hours ago. It is a usable, the camera does not Robit, warm up with buttons, finally putUltimate Dynamic NavbarIt looks like this thing I so
Attached Image
Called slide from the bottom of the screen and automatically disappears if tapnut not navbar.
P.S. Running smoothly)

Post has been editedcoo11er - 05.05.14, 15:35

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/12/19, 17:23