> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

98 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Explay Hit 3G - Discussion | Tablet, 7 "
preved-medved
Message#1
04.05.14, 16:18
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 192
Check in: 29.04.09

DiscussionExplay Hit 3G
PictureExplay Hit 3G
Description | Discussion | Firmware | Modifications and decorations

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Info about the device:
The tablet has all the necessary interfaces (WIFI, 3G, GPS, USB-OTG and FM-receiver;)) and good performance for available ~ $ 75. Now, for some reason, is sold only in the Connected. On Yandex.Market they don’t know about it, on the Explay website there is no info about it either.

Apparently the Hit series is an economy on everything, so there is no Google.Play in the tablet, but there is Yandex.Store. Also in the tablet are a bunch of Yandex applications that are removed in a standard way without any problems. Google.Play is put without question fromrelated topics.

The screen at the device is a mediocre, normal TN, screen. Not very high brightness, in the strong sun can be seen poorly, but in normal times it is enough. The touch is quite pleasant, plastic, the back cover is grooved. Cameras like ordinary cheap tablets.
Ozor insides tablets revisions 2.0 and 2.10
Photo examples from the rear camera
[attachment = "4536899: Street on a sunny day"]
Attached Image

�������� ������ download

Repair the tablet yourself
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1.Is it really true that the battery life is only 2 hours?
After a full charge, I turned on the HD-rip 720p (4 GB in size) from a flash drive, the movie was played twice in 4 hours and there was still 10% left. Wif and 3G were included. Those. The tablet works clearly for more than two hours.
2. How to navigate?
Navigation works fine if you do not take into account the inversion of the colors of the display due to the small viewing angle of the display, and the difficulty of selecting a car charger.
3. What to do? There is no standard for the program's anroid, the Play market. And tama all my applications.
Put the market from hereGoogle play
Version: 4.9.13

4.Does FM radio catch without headphones? And does it catch well? Does it work like a FM transmitter?
Without headphones, the radio does not work, it catches normally as the transmitter does not work.
5. How to remove a screenshot button button from a softbar?
Way fromDRE_G
Way frompinkred

6. Can I install a more capacious rechargeable battery?
Yes, you can only need to know the overall dimensions of the cavity inside the tablet under the battery.See here

7. Getting Root rights on firmware 2.10 method fromcamp68
Through the softwareVRoot
Through the softwareKingo Android Root

8. How to make a screenshot on the firmware without a button in the softbar?
It's simple: Simultaneous pressing (Volume Down) + (Power) (Rus. - Volume down + power)

to be continued
Instructions
"Gentleman's set" or the minimum set of necessary software
1. A selection ofBigsley
Font replacement program
Waiting for your suggestions

Curator Smoke (R)

Post has been editedkugga - 15.02.19, 17:23
Reason for editing: Memory chip replacement
preved-medved
Message#42
15.05.14, 23:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 192

I bought the tablet myself and two friends. There are no problems with this.
den25588
Message#43
16.05.14, 01:50
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 14
Check in: 28.03.12

And there are problems with sims, like mine and with not quite correct Russification? It can not be such that only I got this. Especially on the site in the reviews also complained about the screen. Maybe you just got lucky and okay.
markwar
Message#44
16.05.14, 03:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 148
Check in: 19.05.10
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

You me withAlex66_96,lured. I didn’t intend to engage in perversions. I don’t need to do this. I just took part in the discussion. I just recently replaced my 2din radio tape recorder with a 7-inch screen with a single-pioneer Pioneer. And just changed because of the sound quality

Sorry, confused, yes :) and all because I am writing here just from the same tablet :) and apparently did not notice that you are not the author who wrote about the tape recorders: (
And by the way, I also changed that dvuhdinovogo Chinese for the pioneer that fall :) apparently everyone goes through this :)

Posted 05/16/2014 03:10:

den25588 @ 16.5.2014, 7:50*
And there are problems with sims, like mine and with not quite correct Russification? It can not be such that only I got this. Especially on the site in the reviews also complained about the screen. Maybe you just got lucky and okay.

Here, apparently, many were lucky and cost. The jambs with the translation of anyone in general do not soar much, with the screen all the normul, the sims are seen and not lost :)

Post has been editedmarkwar - 16.05.14, 05:12

--------------------
7+ 128
preved-medved
Message#45
16.05.14, 10:38
Local
[offline]

Messages 192

den25588 @ 05.16.2014, 02:50*

One SIM card in the tablets, they work without problems. For the future, it is better to check budget devices in the store for the main problems (touch, sound, GPS, dialers, USB flash drive). I bought a tablet more decently and when I arrived home, I found that the conversational speaker was very quiet. But I didn’t want to get involved with “quality checks”, so after a few days I returned it back, saying I didn’t like it and immediately bought another one: blush: Everything turned out well with the other.
den25588
Message#46
16.05.14, 12:09
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 14

And the tablet that you returned, most likely sold to someone else, as a new and serviceable. Maybe I did it? They sold a tablet that someone else passed.
I used to test the equipment after I bought a laptop rover in 2007, but it turned out that it was less than half an hour on battery power. How much I was tortured, trying to return. And it cost 33 thousand. I didn't get the money in the end. After that, for two years I checked all the equipment when I purchased it, even unpacked the headphones right in the store and listened. But everything was still normal and I let down my guard. In addition, I had an Explay Q20 player, and my mom now has an Explay N1 phone and everything works fine, so I initially somehow trusted the company. Now, of course, I will be sure to thoroughly check all the equipment when buying.
If offered to exchange, I will insist on a refund. I certainly don't want this model anymore. True, we must wait for the verdict of the service center, but it is not enough.
markwar
Message#47
16.05.14, 12:20
Local
[offline]

Messages 148
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Silent conversational speaker, yes. But this problem is solved in fifteen seconds in the engineering menu. I even turn down the sound now sometimes while talking. Yes, by the way, I have two SIM cards in the tablet. One for talking, the other for the Internet. Work smoothly, not a single shoal was noticed. Where do you buy this junk? I have pah-pah, everything works fine.

--------------------
7+ 128
preved-medved
Message#48
16.05.14, 12:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 192

Silent conversational speaker, yes. But this problem is solved in fifteen seconds in the engineering menu.

No, in this tablet, the sound seems to be normal, but the one that I bought (Texet) was really quiet and did not improve. With no problems, I bought a case yesterday and I am happy.
den25588
Message#49
16.05.14, 14:47
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 14

This "junk" can now be bought only in the Connected, so I bought it there. Through the engineering menu, the sound in the conversational dynamics can not be increased. If you succeed, write how anyone can come in handy. Because neither * # * # 4636633 # * # * nor * # * # 4636 # * # * nor * # * # 7378423 # * # * nor Mobileuncle MTK Tools helped in this matter.

Post has been editedden25588 - 16.05.14, 14:53
markwar
Message#50
16.05.14, 19:01
Local
[offline]

Messages 148
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

den25588 @ 16.5.2014, 20:47*
This "junk" can now be bought only in the Connected, so I bought it there. Through the engineering menu, the sound in the conversational dynamics can not be increased. If you succeed, write how anyone can come in handy. Because neither * # * # 4636633 # * # * nor * # * # 4636 # * # * nor * # * # 7378423 # * # * nor Mobileuncle MTK Tools helped in this matter.

Prog will help from the market MTK Engineering Mode Start
I constantly sit here from the tablet, but because I can not add a link to it. In general, you need to add this to the cap. As I will be with a computer, I will issue a post with the instruction.

--------------------
7+ 128
KoK55
Message#51
17.05.14, 17:29
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 42
Check in: 31.01.09
Fly Vista IQ451

Something more negative reviews than positive! And the most important thing is that the screen itself stops working, the sensor fails ((
The question of what to do to take and hemorrhoids or not to take and stay without the gadget Explay hit 3G

Post has been editedKoK55 - 17.05.14, 17:29
preved-medved
Message#52
17.05.14, 19:32
Local
[offline]

Messages 192

And what can be "positive feedback"? Everything works as it should. Or are you waiting for reviews "Oh, what a wonderful tablet, it works!"? : lol:
KoK55
Message#53
17.05.14, 19:37
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 42
Check in: 31.01.09
Fly Vista IQ451

preved-medvedWell, how to say It seems like it should work but no or not for long this pleasure will be
parfenoff
Message#54
17.05.14, 20:57
User
[offline]

Messages 65
Check in: 02.08.07

I bought a lot of money for small money. Immediately to it, the VT headset for the price of the tablet :-) I did not find any glitches and jambs. It's all slippery. Communication and wireless holds very well. I found more waffle points in the house than a laptop. Google Play got up today from the news without dancing. The rut is received. It works with graphics quickly. A percentage of the marriage is at any manufacturer. Gather anyway in China. I am writing from it through the browser. Even if it does, it's not so pathetic :-)
preved-medved
Message#55
17.05.14, 21:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 192

Well, how to say It seems like it should work but no or not for long this pleasure will be

Well, I've been using it for two weeks now. There are no problems at all.
Thingman
Message#56
18.05.14, 06:28
Tutoshny
[offline]

Messages 681
Check in: 04.07.10
Honor 8X JSN-L21

I will add my cue. I bought it in a connected child for a gift. A very decent machine for your money. There is no adversion in the work, translation, as it was written before. The net catches instantly. Only for calls there is a telephone. And the child uses it for surfing the Internet, games, and movies. Fully satisfies your requests!

--------------------
HONOR 8XRST
costo
Message#57
18.05.14, 11:47
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1293
Check in: 07.06.07
Huawei Mate 20 HMA-L29

Who has glued the film? which devices are suitable?
an_drus
Message#58
18.05.14, 14:33
User
[offline]

Messages 65
Check in: 18.05.14

Guys! Save
I stopped working with the Internet through a sim!
It is the same MTS panshet, which was in the kit.
In the store I took it out of the box, stuck in a sim card, everything worked.
Coming home made a complete reset.
After that I can call - the Internet does not see any !!! h \ h + \ 3g ... nothing!
Give screenshots of settings!
p.s. If someone does not, skinte all the screenshots of the menu, compare what changes, after resetting to default!
p.p.s. 64gb msd does not pull !!!

Post has been editedshoma_81 - 27.06.14, 20:31
Reason for editing: removed size and color
an_drus
Message#59
18.05.14, 14:39
User
[offline]

Messages 65
Check in: 18.05.14

Accidentally disassembled the tablet: blush: It opens just with a fingernail, without screwdrivers (SIM cards and USB flash drive should be pulled out).
That's what's inside
Reduced by 88%
Attached Image

Do you think at least one will fit?
(3500 + 3500mah)
Attached Image

Post has been editedshoma_81 - 27.06.14, 20:31
Reason for editing: spoiler
parfenoff
Message#60
18.05.14, 14:55
User
[offline]

Messages 65
Check in: 02.08.07

There is one thing that is alarming. Touch often works BEFORE !!! touching the screen ... Is this normal? Basically convenient, but suddenly it’s somehow wrong ...
fvgth
Message#61
18.05.14, 21:34
Old resident
[online]

Messages 740
Check in: 11.09.10

Did I understand correctly after reading the cap that there is no video chip?
Explay

98 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 23:21