> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

98 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Explay Hit 3G - Discussion | Tablet, 7 "
preved-medved
Message#1
04.05.14, 16:18
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 192
Check in: 29.04.09

DiscussionExplay Hit 3G
PictureExplay Hit 3G
Description | Discussion � | Firmware � | Modifications and decorations �

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Info about the device:
The tablet has all the necessary interfaces (WIFI, 3G, GPS, USB-OTG and FM-receiver;)) and good performance for available ~ $ 75. Now, for some reason, is sold only in the Connected. On Yandex.Market they don’t know about it, on the Explay website there is no info about it either.

Apparently the Hit series is an economy on everything, so there is no Google.Play in the tablet, but there is Yandex.Store. Also in the tablet are a bunch of Yandex applications that are removed in a standard way without any problems. Google.Play is put without question fromrelated topics.

The screen at the device is a mediocre, normal TN, screen. Not very high brightness, in the strong sun can be seen poorly, but in normal times it is enough. The touch is quite pleasant, plastic, the back cover is grooved. Cameras like ordinary cheap tablets.
Ozor insides tablets revisions 2.0 and 2.10
Photo examples from the rear camera
[attachment = "4536899: Street on a sunny day"]
Attached Image

�������� ������ download

Repair the tablet yourself
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1.Is it really true that the battery life is only 2 hours?
After a full charge, I turned on the HD-rip 720p (4 GB in size) from a flash drive, the movie was played twice in 4 hours and there was still 10% left. Wif and 3G were included. Those. The tablet works clearly for more than two hours.
2. How to navigate?
Navigation works fine if you do not take into account the inversion of the colors of the display due to the small viewing angle of the display, and the difficulty of selecting a car charger.
3. What to do? There is no standard for the program's anroid, the Play market. And tama all my applications.
Put the market from hereGoogle play
Version: 4.9.13

4.Does FM radio catch without headphones? And does it catch well? Does it work like a FM transmitter?
Without headphones, the radio does not work, it catches normally as the transmitter does not work.
5. How to remove a screenshot button button from a softbar?
Way fromDRE_G
Way frompinkred

6. Can I install a more capacious rechargeable battery?
Yes, you can only need to know the overall dimensions of the cavity inside the tablet under the battery.See here

7. Getting Root rights on firmware 2.10 method fromcamp68
Through the softwareVRoot
Through the softwareKingo Android Root

8. How to make a screenshot on the firmware without a button in the softbar?
It's simple: Simultaneous pressing (Volume Down) + (Power) (Rus. - Volume down + power)

to be continued
Instructions
"Gentleman's set" or the minimum set of necessary software
1. A selection ofBigsley
Font replacement program
Waiting for your suggestions

Curator Smoke (R)

Post has been editedkugga - 15.02.19, 17:23
Reason for editing: Memory chip replacement
fvgth
Message#22
12.05.14, 13:35
Old resident
[online]

Messages 740
Check in: 11.09.10

My wifi catches all over the apartment and at the entrance, the speed is not bad :)

Are you talking about HIT or N1?
fvgth
Message#23
12.05.14, 21:13
Old resident
[online]

Messages 740

Happy owners say more
1 Does the radio catch headphones?
2 And in general, does it catch well?
3 Does it work as a FM transmitter?
markwar
Message#24
13.05.14, 04:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 148
Check in: 19.05.10
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Fvgth @ 12.5.2014, 19:35*
Are you talking about HIT or N1?

I wrote about HIT, but they catch Wi-Fi about the same. Although judging objectively, HIT catches the network even better

--------------------
7+ 128
Alex66_96
Message#25
13.05.14, 14:15
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 13.05.14

Tell me, viewing angles? Whether from all sides the screen is visible. The tablet is planned as a head unit in the car, instead of the radio.
markwar
Message#26
13.05.14, 15:23
Local
[offline]

Messages 148
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Alex66_96 @ 13.5.2014, 20:15*
Tell me, viewing angles? Whether from all sides the screen is visible. The tablet is planned as a head unit in the car, instead of the radio.

If placed horizontally, then normal. Vertically, I do not advise. Although you still place it horizontally :)
but I want to warn you, the sound of the tablet is very mediocre, I would not put such sound in my car. in shops, cheap Magni will be worth it as well, and it will be much better to play

Post has been editedmarkwar - 13.05.14, 15:32

--------------------
7+ 128
KoK55
Message#27
13.05.14, 15:27
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 42
Check in: 31.01.09
Fly Vista IQ451

tell me about the memory of somebody. Does it put on the internal application or on the memory card?
markwar
Message#28
13.05.14, 15:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 148
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

KoK55 @ 13.5.2014, 21:27*
tell me about the memory of somebody. Does it put on the internal application or on the memory card?

It is possible and on the memory card. At least I put programs on a flash drive

Post has been editedmarkwar - 13.05.14, 15:33

--------------------
7+ 128
Alex66_96
Message#29
13.05.14, 16:12
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 13.05.14

If placed horizontally, then normal. Vertically, I do not advise. Although you still place it horizontally :)
but I want to warn you, the sound of the tablet is very mediocre, I would not put such sound in my car. in shops, cheap Magni will be worth it as well, and it will be much better to play

Even through the amplifier? The radio tape recorder then costs normal, simply hands "itch" and it would be desirable with the monitor. So to speak, for the experiment.

Post has been editedAlex66_96 - 13.05.14, 16:15
markwar
Message#30
13.05.14, 18:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 148
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Alex66_96 @ 13.5.2014, 22:12*
Even through the amplifier? The radio tape recorder then costs normal, simply hands "itch" and it would be desirable with the monitor. So to speak, for the experiment.

So it just sounds bad, and through the amusement will be bad and loud. If itching, buy the first ipad at the flea market, and conjure with it. And this sound only spoils your nerves ..

--------------------
7+ 128
fvgth
Message#31
13.05.14, 20:27
Old resident
[online]

Messages 740

I do not understand if you connect via USB to the radio tape recorder (if it is not ancient, then Android supports) then why will the sound be bad? Here it will already depend on the quality of the file itself + the quality of the radio and the acoustics + car preparation
Vlaslav
Message#32
13.05.14, 20:45
Local
[offline]

Messages 111
Check in: 05.07.09
Prestigio MultiPad 4 Quantum 7.85 PMP5785C_Quad

Explay Hit 3G - Discussion (Post # 31397779)
KoK55,
Discount on a tablet in the amount of 300 rubles is valid when simultaneously connected to the TP "Tablet".
In the retail network you can also get a discount of 1000 rubles. For this you need to send an email
Telephone number.
In the subject line indicate "Explay Hit".
Within three days, an SMS should be sent to the specified number with a code for receiving a discount. SMS present when buying a tablet.
Discount on a tablet in the amount of 1000 rubles is valid only when simultaneously connected to the TP "Tablet".
You will need a passport to connect. TP cost check with the employee of the salon.

P.S. I expect to receive SMS messages.

P.P.S. Discount code received. Connection to TP "Tablet" in our region - 360 rubles.
5 GB of traffic + Mobile TV is available per month.

Availability of the tablet in the nearest store:

Post has been editedVlaslav - 14.05.14, 15:20
preved-medved
Message#33
14.05.14, 00:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 192
Check in: 29.04.09

I do not understand if you connect via USB to the radio

You will use the tablet as a flash drive chtoli? Then yes - it will do.

And here is peace and silence
Just this tablet is sold only in a coherent and many have not read it yet.

1 Does the radio catch headphones?
2 And in general, does it catch well?
3 Does it work as a FM transmitter?

1. No.
2. Normal.
3. No.
markwar
Message#34
14.05.14, 07:18
Local
[offline]

Messages 148
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

I do not understand if you connect via USB to the radio tape recorder (if it is not ancient, then Android supports) then why will the sound be bad? Here it will already depend on the quality of the file itself + the quality of the radio and the acoustics + car preparation

If you connect it as a USB flash drive, then yes, the sound will not change, but then you will have to manage music according to the old days from the radio, there will be no monitor or touch control on the radio. In this case, it is cheaper and easier to simply buy a flash drive and not engage in such a heresy.

Posted 05/14/2014 07:18:

Generally it is strange. As I noticed the cheaper the device (tablet, phone, etc.) with a tolerable quality, it becomes more popular. People sweep from the shelves with terrible force. The topic on the forum is growing by leaps and bounds sometimes you do not have time to read posts. And here peace and quiet, a couple of people come out of politeness through the post respond and no signs of mass. And in all respects, it is this way that it should be

I apologize for offtopic.

Maybe the whole thing is that he recently went on sale and not many people still had time to buy it?

--------------------
7+ 128
fvgth
Message#35
14.05.14, 21:22
Old resident
[online]

Messages 740

If you connect it as a USB flash drive

I in the radio Pioneer declared support for Android and iPad. I really have not tried since there is nothing. But if, as you say, then what's the point of such support
Maybe the whole thing is that he recently went on sale and not many people still had time to buy it?

Hopefully so

Just this tablet is sold only in a coherent and many have not read it yet.

The messenger upset me. I was already dreaming that, taking into account the discount on SMS and Sberbank "thank you", it will cost me 1,200 live rubles, and today it turns out that since March 1 the Messenger has stopped accepting "thanks" from the savings bank for payment. Disappointed however.
Vlaslav
Message#36
14.05.14, 23:53
Local
[offline]

Messages 111
Check in: 05.07.09
Prestigio MultiPad 4 Quantum 7.85 PMP5785C_Quad

fvgth
"Yes, indeed, since March 1, 2014, the Svyaznoy chain of stores is not a partner of the bonus program. Now you can save and spend bonuses when you buy electronics and digital equipment in the White Wind stores! 1% of the amount of any purchase is additionally charged to the bonus But we also remind you that many partners from various fields are participating in our Program, from whom you can accumulate or write off bonuses THANKS. A list of our partners is available on the websitehttp://www.spasibosberbank.ru/partners/"
markwar
Message#37
15.05.14, 04:20
Local
[offline]

Messages 148
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

I in the radio Pioneer declared support for Android and iPad. I really have not tried since there is nothing. But if, as you say, then what's the point of such support

I also have a magnetic pioneer and the same support in it. This means that magnets can read these devices like a flash drive. This is because Athos or iPod is not so easy to read. And the heap to the heap is attached. So do not bother with this venture. As I said, buy an iPad and connect it through an amplifier :)

Post has been editedmarkwar - 15.05.14, 04:21

--------------------
7+ 128
KoK55
Message#38
15.05.14, 15:38
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 42
Check in: 31.01.09
Fly Vista IQ451

Hmm, devay not so hot apparently. For a review on the most coherent - the girl and several days with him did not have time to work ((The screen stopped working at all ((
I think whether to order it at all ?! or maybe just got married
markwar
Message#39
15.05.14, 16:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 148
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

KoK55 @ 15.5.2014, 21:38*
Hmm, devay not so hot apparently. For a review on the most coherent - the girl and several days with him did not have time to work ((The screen stopped working at all ((

Yes, anything can happen, and Acer Iconia Tab, and Apple iPad, and everything that comes to mind breaks down, it just happens. For this, there is a guarantee on the goods.

--------------------
7+ 128
fvgth
Message#40
15.05.14, 20:18
Old resident
[online]

Messages 740

Vlaslav @ 05/15/2014, 03:53*
Now you can save and spend bonuses when you buy electronics and digital equipment in the shops "White Wind"!

Yes, there prices as much as the hat flies off from the head. In any case, in our region. never bought anything there
So do not bother with this venture. As I said, buy an iPad and connect it through an amplifier :)

You me withAlex66_96,lured. I didn’t intend to engage in perversions. I don’t need to do this. I just took part in the discussion. I just recently replaced my 2din radio tape recorder with a 7-inch screen with a single-pioneer Pioneer. And just changed because of the sound quality

KoK55 @ 05/15/2014, 19:38*

As a rule, for whom everything works, they use the device and do not blow it. And who, God forbid, broke it, then it’s time to splash out your emotions on the Internet. This is one category of people and the second category simply earns on reviews both on negative and on positive ones. (on the market, I used to recall 50 rubles, I don’t know now)

Post has been editedfvgth - 15.05.14, 20:40
den25588
Message#41
15.05.14, 23:39
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 14
Check in: 28.03.12

In general, I want to say. I bought a tablet on May 4th.
Pros: Low price, good battery (contrary to expectations - I even asked before ordering at the beginning of this topic), good viewing angles, normal performance, 2 sim cards and voice communication.
There were a lot of minuses in my case. Simka doesn’t see the tablet well, you have to carry them in and out of the nest while he catches the net. In addition, one SIM card is located above the other and the bottom one cannot be pulled out without pulling out the top one. Russification is not very correct - for example, when you reboot, the tablet will reboot is written - the letter "f" is skipped or the section in the settings where applications are displayed is called "internal memory", although it should be called "applications" and the internal memory is not has nothing to do with.
But now the most important thing. On the day of the purchase, I came home, unpacked the tablet, turned it on, tried to unlock it and could not. The lock on the lock screen did not move. I turned the tablet over, the image turned upside down and then I was able to unlock it. It turned out that on the left side of the screen several areas do not respond to pressing. I decided to carry it back to the store the next morning. In the morning I checked it again and the screen started working. I then decided that this was a temporary problem and did not carry it to the store. But after two days again - the screen again in the same places stopped working. I was busy, made a reset, looked that the screen did not work, put it in a box and started to carry it to the store on May 8 after work. Just before the trip, I checked the tablet and it turned out that the screen was working again. Okay, he didn’t take it to the store, he hoped it would be fine. But no. On May 10, the screen stopped working again, I immediately made a reset and carried it to the store. There the consultant looked, took him to check the quality. She said that the procedure will take up to 10 days. Now I’m worried - suddenly the screen will work fine for a while there again and it will be returned to me that it is supposedly without a defect. The tablet can not be used.
In general, my advice - do not buy! And that girl with the recall on the website of the contact was right. It is a pity that I ordered the tablet before it was not yet a review.
Explay

98 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 23:21