> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

98 pagesV  « < 96 97 98 »  

> Explay Hit 3G - Discussion | Tablet, 7 "
preved-medved
Message#1
04.05.14, 16:18
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 192
Check in: 29.04.09

DiscussionExplay Hit 3G
PictureExplay Hit 3G
Description | Discussion � | Firmware � | Modifications and decorations �

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Info about the device:
The tablet has all the necessary interfaces (WIFI, 3G, GPS, USB-OTG and FM-receiver;)) and good performance for available ~ $ 75. Now, for some reason, is sold only in the Connected. On Yandex.Market they don’t know about it, on the Explay website there is no info about it either.

Apparently the Hit series is an economy on everything, so there is no Google.Play in the tablet, but there is Yandex.Store. Also in the tablet are a bunch of Yandex applications that are removed in a standard way without any problems. Google.Play is put without question fromrelated topics.

The screen at the device is a mediocre, normal TN, screen. Not very high brightness, in the strong sun can be seen poorly, but in normal times it is enough. The touch is quite pleasant, plastic, the back cover is grooved. Cameras like ordinary cheap tablets.
Ozor insides tablets revisions 2.0 and 2.10
Photo examples from the rear camera
[attachment = "4536899: Street on a sunny day"]
Attached Image

�������� ������ download

Repair the tablet yourself
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1.Is it really true that the battery life is only 2 hours?
After a full charge, I turned on the HD-rip 720p (4 GB in size) from a flash drive, the movie was played twice in 4 hours and there was still 10% left. Wif and 3G were included. Those. The tablet works clearly for more than two hours.
2. How to navigate?
Navigation works fine if you do not take into account the inversion of the colors of the display due to the small viewing angle of the display, and the difficulty of selecting a car charger.
3. What to do? There is no standard for the program's anroid, the Play market. And tama all my applications.
Put the market from hereGoogle play
Version: 4.9.13

4.Does FM radio catch without headphones? And does it catch well? Does it work like a FM transmitter?
Without headphones, the radio does not work, it catches normally as the transmitter does not work.
5. How to remove a screenshot button button from a softbar?
Way fromDRE_G
Way frompinkred

6. Can I install a more capacious rechargeable battery?
Yes, you can only need to know the overall dimensions of the cavity inside the tablet under the battery.See here

7. Getting Root rights on firmware 2.10 method fromcamp68
Through the softwareVRoot
Through the softwareKingo Android Root

8. How to make a screenshot on the firmware without a button in the softbar?
It's simple: Simultaneous pressing (Volume Down) + (Power) (Rus. - Volume down + power)

to be continued
Instructions
"Gentleman's set" or the minimum set of necessary software
1. A selection ofBigsley
Font replacement program
Waiting for your suggestions

Curator Smoke (R)

Post has been editedkugga - 15.02.19, 17:23
Reason for editing: Memory chip replacement
LIKSER555
Message#1942
26.02.19, 13:47
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 24.02.19
Explay MU-220

Hello.
I hope that in the correct topic I am writing my own question.

There is:
Tablet exp hit 3g - used as a modem for a PC via USB cable.
PC - wifi and no bluetooth.
Simcard in Tele2 tablet with a 30GB limit and unlimited social network ...

1. In the settings of the tablet I put a USB modem.
2. The Internet immediately appears on the computer ... I go to the browser and crawl through the sites.
3. Problem: If you just read / stay on any website, the Internet disappears on the PC ... It shows on the tablet that the Internet is there, but on the PC it does not ... You have to constantly force the tablet on to the Internet again. .

The trick is that if you constantly click on the sites on your PC, the Internet does not disappear ... A couple of minutes of downtime, the Internet disappears again ...

I can not understand what's wrong.
I downloaded the easytether program - everything is exactly the same.

Has anyone not come across this?
I tried to get something similar, but I did not find it.
Reactor77
Message#1943
24.03.19, 22:39
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 283
Check in: 03.08.09

and if on a computer to force to work a batch file with a ping for example Google?
Explay

98 pagesV  « < 96 97 98 » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 23:21