> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

313 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Cube Talk 9X - Discussion | Tablet 9.7 "
cherva70
Message#1
30.04.14, 09:52
Guru
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 3023
Check in: 12.05.14
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 6/128

DiscussionCube Talk 9X
PictureCube Talk9X
Description | Discussion | Purchase | Firmware | Accessories | Marriage / Repair
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
CPU: MTK8392 (8 cores) 1.66 GHz
GPU: Mali 450MP4
RAM / ROM: 2gb / 16gb or 32gb
Screen: 9.7 "2048 x 1536 (Retina, IPS IGZO technology, up to 08.14, OGS technology was used).
Main / Front camera: 8mp (f / 2.0) / 2 megapixel
Battery Capacity: 9600 mAh
Data transfer interfaces: 3G WCDMA, 3G TD-SCDMA, 2G GSM, GPS, Bluetooth, FM radio, WiFi b, g, n
Color: White / Black (Can be called dark blue)

Reviews
MiniFAQ
V. Pokaka technology made the screen?
A. From the reply of the official representative of Cube in Ukraine: "Now all the production is using IGZO technology.
ogs options are no longer and will not be released. "Link to the correspondence
Q. What is the difference between black and white models?
A. From the response of the official representative of Cube in Ukraine: “Today, as an official representative of CUBE in Ukraine, we can report that, in addition to the color of the cover, there is no difference. Absolutely identical components are used, only the color of the cover changes.” The link to the correspondence can be viewed in the previous answer.
B. The tablet does not turn on. Apparently discharged. I connect to charging, but there is no reaction. What to do?
O.Panikovat early. Put on the charge and leave for a few hours and then turn on the tablet.
V. I put the tablet on charging, but it does not charge.
A. You need to use a proven charger with a charging current of at least 2A and a quality cable.About charging
B. The tablet after receiving it does not turn on in the mail, I put on charging does not help, what should I do?
A. Perhaps helpsuch a way
Q. I have a working cable, checked when connected to a computer, and a proven memory, but the tablet doesn’t charge properly. Why?
A. The fact that the cable works when connected to a computer does not guarantee high-quality charging.
Q. How long is the charging process?
A. 6-7 hours, depending on the degree of discharge of the tablet and the cable and memory used.
B. When the charger is connected, the tablet screen works inadequately (phantom clicks and other bugs appear).
A. It is necessary to change the memory or cable to a better one.
Q. What kind of charger and cable to buy?
ABOUT.For example suchor similar.In Ukraine, there is such a charge.
B. The tablet is frozen, it does not respond to actions.
A. Make a hard cut. Press and hold the on / off button for 20-25 seconds.
Q. Why are the characteristics written about 32GB memory (16GB), and in fact less?
ABOUT.Why memory is less than stated
Q. Do I need to flash the tablet?
A. It all depends on your requests. Re-flashing allows you to optimize the performance of the tablet, if everything suits you in the firmware "out of the box", stay on it.
Q. Why do some reviews show Antutu 40,000 or more tests, and I have much less?
A. Such tests were observed on the first firmware versions. The manufacturer went on to cheat to increase demand. The real numbers are around 27,000.
Q. Is it worth overpaying for the 32GB version?
ABOUT.About built-in memory.
Q. How much battery power is there?
A. It all depends on the load the tablet works with. When watching a video 720p 5h.12min.Full report hereThere are reports of a longer time.
B. The characteristics indicate an oleophobic coating, but it gets dirty. Why?
ABOUT.Pro oleophobic coating
Q. Does the Chrome browser work?
A. Already working. Decisionhereandhere
Q. How to enable only 3g mode?
O. Settings / More / Mobile Network / Network Mode / 3G Only
Q. Does FM radio work?
O. Works, but only with connecting a headset as an antenna
Q. Can I use the tablet as a phone?
A. You can do it in hands-free mode or with a headset.
B. The display percentage hangs for a long time without changing, then it drops sharply to 0, what should I do?
A. As practice shows, this bug is present on many devices with an MTK processor, there is no 100% solution, battery calibration does not help.
V. Do not open files larger than 4GB, why?
A. Features of the FAT32 file system. You must format the flash drive in NTFS and use the advice in the next paragraph.
B. The tablet does not see the flash drive, what should I do?
A. Perhaps the flash drive is formatted in NTFS, then to helpPro access to NTFS disks - experienceniorix
Q. What is the maximum memory card size of a tablet?
A. Confidently 64 GB formatted in FAT32. Unsubscribed and that put 128 GB To work properly, the card mustformat correctly
Q. Why do I copy from card to card for a long time?
A. The card is of low grade or of doubtful quality.
Q. Why do applications have no access to the SD card?
A. Features android 4.4 KitKat. The solution in the theme of firmware patches and modifications-Optimization of the system.
Q. Why aren't bluetooth files transferred?
ABOUT.The answer is here.
Q. How and how to open a SIM card slot?
ABOUT.Cube Talk 9X - Discussion (Post # 33718274)
Q. Is it possible to transfer an image from a tablet to a TV?
A. Yes, you can, if your TV supports Miracast technology, if it doesn’t support, you can download a miracle scroll (who is not familiar with, use the search, or read the theme of accessories)
Q. Why when installing SuperSU falls off in some file managers, memory falls off?
A. Answerhere
B. In the settings / memory / disk for recording, the default is to select an SD card, but applications are still installed in the device’s memory
A. Use third-party applications, for example:® Link2SD, ® RemountSD, ® FolderMountOr install the patch with the substitution of memory. Patches for firmware version 2.x.x.firmware version 2.xxandfor firmware 1.x.x
Q. How to set up GPS?
ABOUT.One of the methodscan be readMTK 6575-6577 GPS Improvement Guideand find a working method there.
Q. If I buy a usb host, can I simultaneously charge the tablet and use the usb keyboard with it?
ABOUT.You can try this
Q. What should I do if the percentage of battery charge display is frozen, how to monitor?
O. FlashPatch to remove batterystats.bin and clean dalvik cache. It is put only through the modified recovery!
B. After transferring applications to the SD card, their shortcuts disappear from the desktop. What to do?
A. As far as I know, the problem manifests itself in many devices. The solution is to install a third-party launcher.
B. The percentage of battery charge display periodically freezes. What to do?
O. Solution in the subjectCube U65GT Talk 9X - Firmware (OS 4.4.2).You need to flash the modified boot.img from uv.Rara Avis.In the topic header you can find both an .img file and patches for installation via mod.recovery

To be continued

Useful
Disassembly of the tablet and photo disassembled
Owner reviews
Photo examples
Known problems and possible solutions
1. Hangup "at an arbitrary percentage and rapid charge drop after 15% (or other value).Possible Solution: Calibrate battery
Unfortunately, all ways to calibrate the battery, if they lead to a positive result, are temporary.
2. Myopia camera. Someone helps install fresh software, some do not.
3. "Grain" screen. In general, some users note such a defect on white models. The results of the survey can be seen in the screenshot below. The manufacturer is silent on this account, at least I did not respond to my request. Comments sellers do not inspire confidence.
Solving the problem of screen grain - do not forget to thank the forum rules NikXS
4. The appearance of a yellow spot on the screen exampleshereandhere. The reason is still unknown.
5. The tablet is very slowly charging.
One possible solution
6. After full discharge, the tablet, when connected to the charger, turns on but does not charge. The charge controller may have failed.About the burned controller.
7. After full discharge, the tablet does not charge.Possible SolutionSimilar solution fromr-a-a :
I put it on charge - the screen flashes, the charger does not even heat up. Then I noticed that if I didn’t press the flash on button, I decided to try charging it with the button pressed, clasped it with the button on the corner of the bedside table and left, returned 20 minutes later, I’m watching the screen no longer flashes, but constantly barely lights up, I pressed the on button At first I squeezed it) and a miracle happened, a barrel was drawn, and in it floats 0% of the charge. Overnight charged and now everything is OK

The tablet is very bad for the full discharge of the battery. The problem with the violation of the tablet performance due to full discharge is not unique, although it is not massive. Try not to bring the battery to full discharge.
8. Another solution to connect with wi-fi
9. About "crystallization"
10. If the tablet after a deep discharge does not turn on

Poll results
Attached Image

Attached Image

Changes in the cap

Posted on 07/28/15
Added feedback frompskovland

Posted on 07/22/15
1. Measuring battery capacity after one year of operation - Useful

Posted 05/05/15
1. About the effect of "crystallization" - Possible problems

Posted 05/05/15
1. What to do if the percentage of the MiniFAQ battery display is frozen

Posted 04/15/15
1. Simultaneous charging of the tablet and the use of external devices - MiniFAQ

Posted 02/19/15
1. Transfer applications to the SD-card MiniFAQ
2. Configure GPS-MiniFAQ

Posted 01/25/15
1. Another solution with wi-fi connection - Known problems and possible solutions

Posted on 1/16/15
1. Solving a Falling Memory Problem - MiniFAQ
2. Solving the problem with wi-fi
Posted 12/28/14
1. Review on youtube from Sansedor007
Added 11/14/14
1. Solving the problem of screen granularity - Known problems and possible solutions
2. Solving the problem with the correct display of the battery charge - Known problems and possible solutions
Posted on 11/03/14
1. How to format an SD card with a capacity of more than 32 GB - MiniFAQ
Added 11/02/14
1.Test video playback duration
Posted on 10/15/14
1. Restoring the charging process - known problems
Posted on 10/08/14
1. First impressions ofAkulaBig - reviews
2. Another possible way to revitalize the tablet after receiving by mail is miniFAQ
Posted on 09/24/14
1. IGO Primo for Cube talk 9x - useful
Posted on 09/17/14
1. About used screens - MiniFAQ
2. About the difference in the models of white and black - MiniFAQ
3. How and how to open a SIM card slot - MiniFAQ
Posted 09/15/14]
1. Instructions for replacing the wheelbarrow, thanksRara avis - useful / disassembly tablet
2. Why bluetooth files are not transferred - MiniFAQ
3. About video playback - reviews of the owners.
Posted 09/14/14
1. Updated FAQ
2. Solutions with a bad charge - known problems
Posted on 09/13/14
1. Lepi Disassembly Board - Tablet Disassembly
2. About NTFS from kls75 - useful
Posted 09/12/14
1. Disassembled tablet and photo (thanksniorix for podboku) - useful
2. Amendments to the characteristics of the device (thanksShumer666 ) - specifications
3. Removed GoriLLa Glass from the characteristics, because at the office The site does not say this.
Posted 10/09/2014
1. Experienceniorix for accessing NTFS disks - useful + MiniFAQ
2. Delivered owners reviews under a separate spoiler
Posted 09/09/14
1. Added video review from frag1k (ua) - reviews
2. Solving the problem of battery statistics from Shumer666 - MiniFAQ and Known Issues.
3. Added: examples of photos taken by the tablet + Navitel screens on the plane - examples of photos
4. About yellow spots - known problems.

� ���� ��� ��������, �� �������� ���������� ����� ����������� � ����������� ������� ����� ������ ������ download

Post has been edited$ iLence - 23.04.18, 22:33
Reason for editing: if the tablet does not turn on after a deep discharge
Lepi
Message#42
06.06.14, 17:16
status quo
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 5029
Check in: 08.02.11
Pocophone F1 6/64

Kolya1 @ 06/06/2014, 13:56*
unboxing cube talk9x appearedhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxjSolFNhVI

This video is already at lunch a hundred years. : blush:

Posted 06/06/2014 5:15 pm:

Kolya1 @ 06/06/2014, 13:56*
By the way, I just noticed that there is no hdmi output.

So Mirakast every should be. Come, check it out.

Posted 06/06/2014 5:16 PM:

Chen2008 @ 06.06.2014, 19:04*
I think to fight for 32

: D

Friends, is it time to open a Purchase branch, since the goods went to outbid. Maybe there is a curator?
By the way, the prices actually went up. It is necessary to write reviews only in QMS, then there will be no ground for speculations.

Post has been editedLepi - 06.06.14, 18:20
Reason for editing: about prices

--------------------
"Of all the arts, cinema is the most important for us ..."
as well as TWRP firmware and recovery modes for many devices
Chen2008
Message#43
06.06.14, 18:30
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 36
Check in: 14.04.11

Download firmware from the official site (currently only in the Chinese version of the site)
http://51cube.com/ch/DownShow.asp?ID=250
mk the download page is long then from the mail
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/b9c76031c594/U65GT_V1.3_20140527.rar
Lepi
Message#44
06.06.14, 20:02
status quo
[offline]

Messages 5029
Pocophone F1 6/64

Chen2008 @ 06.06.2014, 20:30*
Download firmware from the official site (currently only in the Chinese version of the site)

I downloaded, just in case. See newFlashtoolIncluded firmware. It remains to wait for the tablet.
Interface SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1352.01
Attached Image

Post has been editedLepi - 06.06.14, 20:33

--------------------
Setcap
Message#45
07.06.14, 14:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 294
Check in: 28.08.10
RoverPC S8

Iginger @ 06/06/2014, 10:00 PM*
Doubts about this overwhelm me

You can not worry, Mirakast is supported at the level of Android OS from 4.2 and higher.

--------------------
drain 4.4 - drain 5.1 from 23.06 - mod new_ui_28122015 for TWRP - mod New UI 23012016 rus
alexeich78
Message#46
10.06.14, 08:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 169
Check in: 23.02.08
Apple iPhone 6s Plus

Azgort
Message#47
10.06.14, 08:27
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2098
Check in: 15.08.12
LeEco Le Pro 3 4GB

* alexeich78judging by the video, a quarter of the battery charge evaporated in just one hour of the on screen. It is not cheerful.

--------------------
LeEco Le Pro 3 X727 Android 8.1 AICP, Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus, Vsmart Q8 RK3288, Voyo VBook A1 Apollo Lake
baikal0
Message#48
10.06.14, 11:52
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 792
Check in: 03.09.10
Motorola defy

Lord_Roman1982 @ 06/09/2014, 18:51*
loud low-end sound is not enough but still sounds good.

if it is not difficult - discharge it with a 720p movie with 70% of the screen from the full charge to the very bottom. everything will be clear right away

--------------------
nothing personal, just business
Apogee
Message#49
10.06.14, 16:31
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 726
Check in: 12.09.08
ZUK Z2 Pro 6/128

Lepi @ 06/10/2014, 16:16*
18 bucks for version 32 Gb. Not too expensive

It seemed to me that 18 bucks (630 p.) For an additional 16 GB is expensive. For 450 p. You can buy a card for an additional 32 GB, and for 900 p. - 64 GB.

Post has been editedApogee - 10.06.14, 16:33

--------------------
, but it is not exactly....
Lepi
Message#50
10.06.14, 16:49
status quo
[offline]

Messages 5029
Pocophone F1 6/64

Apogee @ 06/10/2014, 18:31*
For 450 p. You can buy a card for an additional 32 GB, and for 900 p. - 64 GB.

Do not forget that the speed on the internal memory is much higher than on the external one. However, everyone lives according to their preferences. Save on matches, sometimes it is more expensive. IMHO.

--------------------
Lepi
Message#51
10.06.14, 20:25
status quo
[offline]

Messages 5029
Pocophone F1 6/64

Vet-PDA @ 06/10/2014, 21:58*
There are more options in a similar configuration? (8 cores, 9.7 diagonal and capacious).

Generally, this is offtopic. Such questions can be asked in the Comparison topic, and here the modders can apply sanctions.

--------------------
hartec
Message#52
10.06.14, 21:46
android aikido
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 1527
Check in: 04.05.10
Xiaomi Mi 9 SE

What's wrong? percent intel worse. see the results of the antitu. not the total amount, but which are detailed. gpu is at the same level, and cpu is weaker than 8 cores from mtc.
from intel there will still be a novelty this year, about which they have been making noise since the beginning of the year. but so far in the device - not at all she.

Post has been editedhartec - 10.06.14, 21:48
Azgort
Message#53
11.06.14, 08:31
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2098
Check in: 15.08.12
LeEco Le Pro 3 4GB

z-i-m @ 06/11/2014, 00:32*
battery, battery!

Which one hour was discharged by a quarter? Judging by the video that was laid out above.

--------------------
LeEco Le Pro 3 X727 Android 8.1 AICP, Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus, Vsmart Q8 RK3288, Voyo VBook A1 Apollo Lake
Lepi
Message#54
11.06.14, 09:37
status quo
[offline]

Messages 5029
Pocophone F1 6/64

Which one hour was discharged by a quarter? Judging by the video that was laid out above.

You should not judge by random frames. I suggest waiting for the recall of the real user on energy saving on this device. Retina, of course, gluttonous, but not so much!

--------------------
Ded_Mikhalych
Message#55
11.06.14, 09:48
User
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 66
Check in: 28.09.13
Xiaomi Mi 3

Azgort @ 06/10/2014, 23:48*
Teclast has no such problems, judging by the review on cngadget.info.

I do not understand what the chip is, to go to the Cube branch and “lower” the device without holding it in my hands once? At the same time promote the device from another topic. I suggest to go to the topic Comparison and publish the dubious advantages of other gadgets there.

--------------------
Again took the Chinese ...
weird turtle
Message#56
11.06.14, 12:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 127
Check in: 28.11.12
Xiaomi Mi 2

To the question of Antutu.

Cube 9X received today rendered 39,884 parrots:

Attached Image
Ded_Mikhalych
Message#57
11.06.14, 12:37
User
[offline]

Messages 66
Xiaomi Mi 3

weird turtle @ 06/11/2014, 14:08*
Cube 9X received today rendered 39,884 parrots:

C almost the first inclusion, or have you already been an additional software? Under what conditions was the test performed? Were WiFi, BT, 3G and others devouring a resource stray included? THX.
Clear. The question is rhetorical.

Post has been editedDed_Mikhalych - 11.06.14, 13:04

--------------------
weird turtle
Message#58
11.06.14, 13:14
Local
[offline]

Messages 127
Xiaomi Mi 2

In order to avoid unnecessary questions - at the moment I am in China, I bought at T-Mall, paid for the 5th, it is today.

Sludge @ 06/11/2014, 17:18*
About the battery, write down how much it holds.
And how is the screen for quality?

The screen, after setting the max brightness, really liked. There are no broken pixels, I have not even seen the lights yet, but there is still light, so the chance remains.
About the battery I will not say, I just got it.
He came 100% charged, now 77, but he didn’t turn a lot heavy

Attached Image

The assembly is excellent, in (my) copy does not play anything. In general, it leaves a completely metallic feeling, but the back cover is plastic.
It seems the weight is small, but it still seems weighty, half a pound they are

Ded_Mikhalych @ 06/11/2014, 17:37*
C almost the first inclusion, or have you already been an additional software? Were included WiFi, BT, 3G and others, taking the resource Pribluda? THX.

Turn off everything. 3zh does not appear in the new device due to the lack of a card.
There is a minimum of Chinese software, and indeed there is little of all the pre-installed software.
Free 10.5 gig

I haven’t checked the 3G & dialer yet, I don’t really have anyone to call here.
Software for callers is already worth it.

I have no complaints about browsing, draws with a very slight delay, I have nothing to find fault with.
Record in internal memory through Total com to 30MB / s

It supports charging from external acka, this feature was missing from the previous PIPO M8HD.
I did not like that FAT32 inside.
weird turtle
Message#59
11.06.14, 13:30
Local
[offline]

Messages 127
Xiaomi Mi 2

Apogee @ 06/11/2014, 17:27*
Interested in black color at an angle of what it looks like, it is strongly highlighted?

I can not rely on my eye, IMHO not at all.
This review revealed a couple of small flashes from the USB side.
Ded_Mikhalych @ 06/11/2014, 17:37*
Under what conditions was the test performed?

I am not familiar with the conditions, therefore, by default (recommended to optimize the memory, I did without it). Retina included wi fi.
Attached Image

Ded_Mikhalych
Message#60
11.06.14, 14:32
User
[offline]

Messages 66
Xiaomi Mi 3

weird [email protected], 16:22*
How to test the battery?
Movies or software?

Movies and software. : D
Does GPS work? He also puts the battery well.

--------------------
Apogee
Message#61
11.06.14, 14:34
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 726
Check in: 12.09.08
ZUK Z2 Pro 6/128

weird [email protected], 13:14*
Came 100% charged, now 77

The first time is usually faster discharged.
This, by the way, explains the battery pack on video unpacking.

--------------------
, but it is not exactly....

313 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 21:24