> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

313 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Cube Talk 9X - Discussion | Tablet 9.7 "
cherva70
Message#1
30.04.14, 09:52
Guru
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 3023
Check in: 12.05.14
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 6/128

DiscussionCube Talk 9X
PictureCube Talk9X
Description | Discussion | Purchase | Firmware | Accessories | Marriage / Repair
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
CPU: MTK8392 (8 cores) 1.66 GHz
GPU: Mali 450MP4
RAM / ROM: 2gb / 16gb or 32gb
Screen: 9.7 "2048 x 1536 (Retina, IPS IGZO technology, up to 08.14, OGS technology was used).
Main / Front camera: 8mp (f / 2.0) / 2 megapixel
Battery Capacity: 9600 mAh
Data transfer interfaces: 3G WCDMA, 3G TD-SCDMA, 2G GSM, GPS, Bluetooth, FM radio, WiFi b, g, n
Color: White / Black (Can be called dark blue)

Reviews
MiniFAQ
V. Pokaka technology made the screen?
A. From the reply of the official representative of Cube in Ukraine: "Now all the production is using IGZO technology.
ogs options are no longer and will not be released. "Link to the correspondence
Q. What is the difference between black and white models?
A. From the response of the official representative of Cube in Ukraine: “Today, as an official representative of CUBE in Ukraine, we can report that, in addition to the color of the cover, there is no difference. Absolutely identical components are used, only the color of the cover changes.” The link to the correspondence can be viewed in the previous answer.
B. The tablet does not turn on. Apparently discharged. I connect to charging, but there is no reaction. What to do?
O.Panikovat early. Put on the charge and leave for a few hours and then turn on the tablet.
V. I put the tablet on charging, but it does not charge.
A. You need to use a proven charger with a charging current of at least 2A and a quality cable.About charging
B. The tablet after receiving it does not turn on in the mail, I put on charging does not help, what should I do?
A. Perhaps helpsuch a way
Q. I have a working cable, checked when connected to a computer, and a proven memory, but the tablet doesn’t charge properly. Why?
A. The fact that the cable works when connected to a computer does not guarantee high-quality charging.
Q. How long is the charging process?
A. 6-7 hours, depending on the degree of discharge of the tablet and the cable and memory used.
B. When the charger is connected, the tablet screen works inadequately (phantom clicks and other bugs appear).
A. It is necessary to change the memory or cable to a better one.
Q. What kind of charger and cable to buy?
ABOUT.For example suchor similar.In Ukraine, there is such a charge.
B. The tablet is frozen, it does not respond to actions.
A. Make a hard cut. Press and hold the on / off button for 20-25 seconds.
Q. Why are the characteristics written about 32GB memory (16GB), and in fact less?
ABOUT.Why memory is less than stated
Q. Do I need to flash the tablet?
A. It all depends on your requests. Re-flashing allows you to optimize the performance of the tablet, if everything suits you in the firmware "out of the box", stay on it.
Q. Why do some reviews show Antutu 40,000 or more tests, and I have much less?
A. Such tests were observed on the first firmware versions. The manufacturer went on to cheat to increase demand. The real numbers are around 27,000.
Q. Is it worth overpaying for the 32GB version?
ABOUT.About built-in memory.
Q. How much battery power is there?
A. It all depends on the load the tablet works with. When watching a video 720p 5h.12min.Full report hereThere are reports of a longer time.
B. The characteristics indicate an oleophobic coating, but it gets dirty. Why?
ABOUT.Pro oleophobic coating
Q. Does the Chrome browser work?
A. Already working. Decisionhereandhere
Q. How to enable only 3g mode?
O. Settings / More / Mobile Network / Network Mode / 3G Only
Q. Does FM radio work?
O. Works, but only with connecting a headset as an antenna
Q. Can I use the tablet as a phone?
A. You can do it in hands-free mode or with a headset.
B. The display percentage hangs for a long time without changing, then it drops sharply to 0, what should I do?
A. As practice shows, this bug is present on many devices with an MTK processor, there is no 100% solution, battery calibration does not help.
V. Do not open files larger than 4GB, why?
A. Features of the FAT32 file system. You must format the flash drive in NTFS and use the advice in the next paragraph.
B. The tablet does not see the flash drive, what should I do?
A. Perhaps the flash drive is formatted in NTFS, then to helpPro access to NTFS disks - experienceniorix
Q. What is the maximum memory card size of a tablet?
A. Confidently 64 GB formatted in FAT32. Unsubscribed and that put 128 GB To work properly, the card mustformat correctly
Q. Why do I copy from card to card for a long time?
A. The card is of low grade or of doubtful quality.
Q. Why do applications have no access to the SD card?
A. Features android 4.4 KitKat. The solution in the theme of firmware patches and modifications-Optimization of the system.
Q. Why aren't bluetooth files transferred?
ABOUT.The answer is here.
Q. How and how to open a SIM card slot?
ABOUT.Cube Talk 9X - Discussion (Post # 33718274)
Q. Is it possible to transfer an image from a tablet to a TV?
A. Yes, you can, if your TV supports Miracast technology, if it doesn’t support, you can download a miracle scroll (who is not familiar with, use the search, or read the theme of accessories)
Q. Why when installing SuperSU falls off in some file managers, memory falls off?
A. Answerhere
B. In the settings / memory / disk for recording, the default is to select an SD card, but applications are still installed in the device’s memory
A. Use third-party applications, for example:® Link2SD, ® RemountSD, ® FolderMountOr install the patch with the substitution of memory. Patches for firmware version 2.x.x.firmware version 2.xxandfor firmware 1.x.x
Q. How to set up GPS?
ABOUT.One of the methodscan be readMTK 6575-6577 GPS Improvement Guideand find a working method there.
Q. If I buy a usb host, can I simultaneously charge the tablet and use the usb keyboard with it?
ABOUT.You can try this
Q. What should I do if the percentage of battery charge display is frozen, how to monitor?
O. FlashPatch to remove batterystats.bin and clean dalvik cache. It is put only through the modified recovery!
B. After transferring applications to the SD card, their shortcuts disappear from the desktop. What to do?
A. As far as I know, the problem manifests itself in many devices. The solution is to install a third-party launcher.
B. The percentage of battery charge display periodically freezes. What to do?
O. Solution in the subjectCube U65GT Talk 9X - Firmware (OS 4.4.2).You need to flash the modified boot.img from uv.Rara Avis.In the topic header you can find both an .img file and patches for installation via mod.recovery

To be continued

Useful
Disassembly of the tablet and photo disassembled
Owner reviews
Photo examples
Known problems and possible solutions
1. Hangup "at an arbitrary percentage and rapid charge drop after 15% (or other value).Possible Solution: Calibrate battery
Unfortunately, all ways to calibrate the battery, if they lead to a positive result, are temporary.
2. Myopia camera. Someone helps install fresh software, some do not.
3. "Grain" screen. In general, some users note such a defect on white models. The results of the survey can be seen in the screenshot below. The manufacturer is silent on this account, at least I did not respond to my request. Comments sellers do not inspire confidence.
Solving the problem of screen grain - do not forget to thank the forum rules NikXS
4. The appearance of a yellow spot on the screen exampleshereandhere. The reason is still unknown.
5. The tablet is very slowly charging.
One possible solution
6. After full discharge, the tablet, when connected to the charger, turns on but does not charge. The charge controller may have failed.About the burned controller.
7. After full discharge, the tablet does not charge.Possible SolutionSimilar solution fromr-a-a :
I put it on charge - the screen flashes, the charger does not even heat up. Then I noticed that if I didn’t press the flash on button, I decided to try charging it with the button pressed, clasped it with the button on the corner of the bedside table and left, returned 20 minutes later, I’m watching the screen no longer flashes, but constantly barely lights up, I pressed the on button At first I squeezed it) and a miracle happened, a barrel was drawn, and in it floats 0% of the charge. Overnight charged and now everything is OK

The tablet is very bad for the full discharge of the battery. The problem with the violation of the tablet performance due to full discharge is not unique, although it is not massive. Try not to bring the battery to full discharge.
8. Another solution to connect with wi-fi
9. About "crystallization"
10. If the tablet after a deep discharge does not turn on

Poll results
Attached Image

Attached Image

Changes in the cap

Posted on 07/28/15
Added feedback frompskovland

Posted on 07/22/15
1. Measuring battery capacity after one year of operation - Useful

Posted 05/05/15
1. About the effect of "crystallization" - Possible problems

Posted 05/05/15
1. What to do if the percentage of the MiniFAQ battery display is frozen

Posted 04/15/15
1. Simultaneous charging of the tablet and the use of external devices - MiniFAQ

Posted 02/19/15
1. Transfer applications to the SD-card MiniFAQ
2. Configure GPS-MiniFAQ

Posted 01/25/15
1. Another solution with wi-fi connection - Known problems and possible solutions

Posted on 1/16/15
1. Solving a Falling Memory Problem - MiniFAQ
2. Solving the problem with wi-fi
Posted 12/28/14
1. Review on youtube from Sansedor007
Added 11/14/14
1. Solving the problem of screen granularity - Known problems and possible solutions
2. Solving the problem with the correct display of the battery charge - Known problems and possible solutions
Posted on 11/03/14
1. How to format an SD card with a capacity of more than 32 GB - MiniFAQ
Added 11/02/14
1.Test video playback duration
Posted on 10/15/14
1. Restoring the charging process - known problems
Posted on 10/08/14
1. First impressions ofAkulaBig - reviews
2. Another possible way to revitalize the tablet after receiving by mail is miniFAQ
Posted on 09/24/14
1. IGO Primo for Cube talk 9x - useful
Posted on 09/17/14
1. About used screens - MiniFAQ
2. About the difference in the models of white and black - MiniFAQ
3. How and how to open a SIM card slot - MiniFAQ
Posted 09/15/14]
1. Instructions for replacing the wheelbarrow, thanksRara avis - useful / disassembly tablet
2. Why bluetooth files are not transferred - MiniFAQ
3. About video playback - reviews of the owners.
Posted 09/14/14
1. Updated FAQ
2. Solutions with a bad charge - known problems
Posted on 09/13/14
1. Lepi Disassembly Board - Tablet Disassembly
2. About NTFS from kls75 - useful
Posted 09/12/14
1. Disassembled tablet and photo (thanksniorix for podboku) - useful
2. Amendments to the characteristics of the device (thanksShumer666 ) - specifications
3. Removed GoriLLa Glass from the characteristics, because at the office The site does not say this.
Posted 10/09/2014
1. Experienceniorix for accessing NTFS disks - useful + MiniFAQ
2. Delivered owners reviews under a separate spoiler
Posted 09/09/14
1. Added video review from frag1k (ua) - reviews
2. Solving the problem of battery statistics from Shumer666 - MiniFAQ and Known Issues.
3. Added: examples of photos taken by the tablet + Navitel screens on the plane - examples of photos
4. About yellow spots - known problems.

� ���� ��� ��������, �� �������� ���������� ����� ����������� � ����������� ������� ����� ������ ������ download

Post has been edited$ iLence - 23.04.18, 22:33
Reason for editing: if the tablet does not turn on after a deep discharge
redika
Message#2
24.05.14, 12:19
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 269
Check in: 01.02.10

On taobao sell TALK9X by 1199 yuan.
http://s.taobao.com/se…7310&m=param#J_ProdTab

But there CPU - 1.7GHz
battery - 9600MAH
Attached Image

Very interesting, what else will come up

--------------------
not happy with the product - sell at a local forum and do not chew your snot about the purchase.
hartec
Message#3
24.05.14, 12:47
android aikido
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 1527
Check in: 04.05.10
Xiaomi Mi 9 SE

29000 will pop up instead of 40,000 in an antitude, how to drink give =)
andrijbilyj
Message#4
25.05.14, 23:01
User
[offline]

Messages 77
Check in: 21.09.12
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2

slider102
Message#5
26.05.14, 00:04
User
[offline]

Messages 89
Check in: 18.01.10
Acer beTouch E101

Does anyone have information whether it is possible to use a memory card?
skynety
Message#6
26.05.14, 00:28
User
[offline]

Messages 82
Check in: 28.02.09

Yes. Off site states: 32GB ROM Nand Flash, supports external micro SD card up to 32GB
those. microSD (on the Android platform) up to 32GB, but, we know how to enable 64 / 128GB)))
Yes, the connector is present

Post has been editedskynety - 26.05.14, 00:29
Snowmag
Message#7
26.05.14, 10:20
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 13
Check in: 02.01.08
Jiayu G4 Standart

Weight 560 grams! Nuclear battery and lead back case. Since April, sales begin for the third time.
k777
Message#8
27.05.14, 13:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 138
Check in: 04.11.07
Google Pixel 2 XL

sasvladhow heavy? At 80 grams it is only heavier than the iPad Air, but then it’s less by 3 mm, I’m not talking about what is cheaper at times! And Xiaomi Mi Pad has a significantly smaller screen, so they are not competitors.

Post has been editedk777 - 27.05.14, 13:22

--------------------
Samsung i710, Apple Iphone, Apple Iphone 4, LG Optimus 3D, HTC One X, Cube U30GT2, LG Nexus 4, LG G Pro, LG G3, LG G5, Google Pixel 2 XL
skynety
Message#9
27.05.14, 13:50
User
[offline]

Messages 82
Check in: 28.02.09

k777you think reasonably. Yes, another + for the cube is that there is a 3G / GPS module
0netw0
Message#10
29.05.14, 16:52
Guru
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 2342
Check in: 20.04.08

M
Please do not flood.
hartec
Message#11
01.06.14, 11:04
android aikido
[offline]

Messages 1527
Xiaomi Mi 9 SE

Real pictures of the tablet with the girls =)
http: //tech.china-ipho...pleem-cube-talk9x.html
semagro
Message#12
03.06.14, 09:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 112
Check in: 16.05.12
Meizu M2 Note

Tomorrow should start off. start of sales. We look forward to the video review. : D
Lepi
Message#13
03.06.14, 14:34
status quo
[offline]

Messages 5029
Check in: 08.02.11
Pocophone F1 6/64

And where is the claimed KitKat ad?

KitKat themselves put, if the carcass will be worthy of such attention. The first reviews, perhaps, will make it clear whether it is worth dreaming about this Cuba or, well, what for?
DinoDirect currently holds the price of 209.99, although for many this price is wholesale. Where is the trick waiting for us until it is very clear? : D

--------------------
"Of all the arts, cinema is the most important for us ..."
as well as TWRP firmware and recovery modes for many devices
iPhonSl
Message#14
04.06.14, 10:30
User
[offline]

Messages 71
Check in: 16.02.11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxjSolFNhVI
There was a video and this is a good sign that the tablets appear.

Post has been editediPhonSl - 04.06.14, 10:30
Azgort
Message#15
04.06.14, 10:36
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2098
Check in: 15.08.12
LeEco Le Pro 3 4GB

The smoothness of the browser, judging by the video, leaves much to be desired.

--------------------
LeEco Le Pro 3 X727 Android 8.1 AICP, Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus, Vsmart Q8 RK3288, Voyo VBook A1 Apollo Lake
gl0rf1n
Message#16
04.06.14, 10:38
User
[offline]

Messages 70
Check in: 03.11.12
Coolpad halo

I understand it goes without a charger.
Lepi
Message#17
04.06.14, 12:49
status quo
[offline]

Messages 5029
Check in: 08.02.11
Pocophone F1 6/64

Iginger @ 06/04/2014, 02:47*
2 sims, as far as I know. 1 3G and 2G, the other is only 2G.

In the description of 1 slot for micro SIM, if you believe the descriptions.

--------------------
"Of all the arts, cinema is the most important for us ..."
as well as TWRP firmware and recovery modes for many devices
Mark MacCormack
Message#18
04.06.14, 15:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 181
Check in: 09.04.12
Nokia Lumia 920

Very interested in the device. After a week I can buy it. The price of dinodirect is the most delicious. It can not be better. Unless, of course, you just do not live in China: D Total is 209 bucks plus 15 for FedEx delivery. But ... I have never come across this dino, I am afraid that they will not have these tablets for a long time. I will buy it, and they will send it only in a month or else there will be any problems. On the spemall, according to them, they are already selling it, the price tag is 224 and the delivery is also fast - 24 bucks of the CPCR. But again the same concerns. Probably it would be better to order on Ali's habitual to me, from OKQI, let it go and it will be a little more expensive. We'll see.

I understand it goes without a charger.

Charging should be required. On Ali, it is written that the cube is completed with 5V 2A. Even if it is not, then I basically do not care. I have the necessary charge there. But before buying this point, the seller will still clarify.
redika
Message#19
04.06.14, 19:20
Local
[offline]

Messages 269

the Chinese are doing the first reviews
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzIxNDIxODY4.html
in ANTUTU like 40,000 promised parrots.
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzIxNDI1NzAw.html

Post has been editedredika - 04.06.14, 19:25

--------------------
not happy with the product - sell at a local forum and do not chew your snot about the purchase.
hartec
Message#20
04.06.14, 19:59
android aikido
[offline]

Messages 1527
Xiaomi Mi 9 SE

CPU result for snapdragon 801 (htc oneplus one): 3526 + 3941 = 7467 (proof)
And here on the video: 9238 + 6235 = 15473
It turns out that mtk scored 2 times more than snapdragon. If this were true, we would hear about this at every corner, and not from Cuba, but from the entire Internet.
If we consider that 6592 scored a total of 29,000, then there should be about the same.
Frequency 1.66 on video. Nowhere to take such results. I think that the result is screwed up (this is possible, google it). Moreover, the video post itself Cube. Moreover, the video does not run the test, but shows the finished result.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I strongly doubt it.

Post has been editedhartec - 04.06.14, 20:05
redika
Message#21
04.06.14, 20:03
Local
[offline]

Messages 269

how to see it

links like work

Chinese YouTube
http://www.youku.com/
in their search for it you type TALK9X
if there was such a picture
Attached Image

wait a little
the video is coming. There is no translation from Chinese.

There is no speaker on the front panel.
It turns out as a phone call from him will not work.
Although the video Chinese trying to dial.
Interestingly, when calling and possible telephone communication
- where does the sound come from in this case?
Only from 2 speakers located at the end?

Post has been editedredika - 04.06.14, 20:23

--------------------

313 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 21:24