> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

146 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

THEME IS CLOSED
> DNS S5008 - Firmware
fil
Message#1
01.05.15, 19:30
D'oh!
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 3395
Check in: 10.11.11
Huawei P10 Lite WAS-LX1

DNS S5008 - Firmware
PictureDNS S5008
Description | Discussion � | Firmware �

Drivers and Utilities
The program-flasher for smart phones based on MTK
When flashing devices via SP_Flash_Tool, do not sew the preloader file unless absolutely necessary.
SP_Flash_Tool
Drivers
Attached fileDriver + ANDROID + MTK.rar(4.33 MB)

Attached fileDrivers + ADB.rar(14.35 MB)

More drivers
Utility to get root rights
VRoot
Program for root, backup and create recovery on MT65 **
MTK Droid Tools

Instructions

Clean install firmware - and for an even cleaner installation, I advise you first to flash the stock using SP Flashtool, and afterwards to cast
Mashing IMEI and solutions to this problem

Instructions for using MTK Droid Root & Tool

Install MTK Droid Root & Tools on your computer. Installing drivers for ADB.
We connect the phone to the computer and open MTK Droid Root.
After the connection, when the phone was determined and the information about the phone appeared, click the button "Get temporary root".
If you do not receive a temporary root, you first get the root with the help of the Vroot utility (or whatever you like), then again press the button to get a temporary root.
After receiving the temporary root, go to the "root, backup, recovery" tab and press the "BACKUP" button and wait for the end of the backup firmware saving process, the process is not fast and will take some time.
At the end, click the button "Prepare blocks for FlashTall" and also wait for the end of the process.
Then click the Recovery and Boot button before ticking Use boot from the phone and wait
At the end, we agree to flash rekoveri and patched boot.
We are overloaded and rejoice in the received modrekoveri, patched buta and the received superuser.
After all the successful manipulations, we enter the recovery and click on the Backup and restore tab (scrolling with the volume buttons),
in the drop-down menu, select Backup.
At the end, we will have a backup to which we can roll back at any time.

Getting ROOT rights by the VRoot program

Any operation is performed at your own risk!

1. Download and install the VRoot program on your computer.
2. Disable antivirus programs (as needed).
And go to your PC on the C: / Program Files / VROOT path and then paste the downloaded file (without unpacking the ZIP archive) into this replacement folder (with this action, the VRoot program should not run) after launching the program and using the Russian version.
3. Run the VRoot program, connect the included device to the computer (if it was not determined, try installing the latest drivers from the official site of your device). The device should include: USB debugging, installation from unknown sources, checkboxes MTP and Camera (PTP) should be removed in the USB connection, in case the program does not automatically detect your device in any of the connection types (for example, "Synchronization"). carriers "), then try a different type.
3. After the device is determined by the program, press the lower right green button "ROOT", wait.
4. After the last window of the program appears, the device reboots. It can be disconnected from the computer.
5. All of you got ROOT rights. After all this, go to the main menu of the programs of your device and see that a new program "Superuser" (Chinese) has appeared there. When you first use programs that require Root, a window pops up asking Superuser to grant superuser rights (see the screenshots below), you should confirm the permission by clicking the right button (at the end of the inscription on the button, the "+" sign). In the Superuser program settings (the bottom box, with the inscription "ROOT"), programs with these rights are marked with a green check mark.
6. If you could not change the Chinese Superuser to a localized one and the Superuser program icon disappeared from the main menu, and the SuperSu does not work, then reboot the device to start and check again, if the Superuser icon also does not appear, then make unroot ( After launching the VRoot, connect the device to the PC, when it is determined by the program, click the bottom left button (gray)). When the program goes to the start window, click again on the right "ROOT" button.

Installing firmware

To install all custom firmware requires reconnaissance (CWM or TWRP)!
The entrance to the recovery is carried out by simultaneously pressing the buttons on. and volume up with the device turned off or with the help of other third-party programs of your choice.
How to flash your phone using ClockworkMod recovery (CWM) - Recover:
- Copy the archive with the firmware in the internal memory.
When first installed:
in Recovery:
- Make all wipes:
* Wipe data / factory reset.
* Wipe cache partition
* Advanced =>Wipe dalvik cache
- Install the firmware itself:
* install zip from sdcard =>choose zip from sdcard =>Select the file with the firmware and confirm its installation.
* We are waiting for the end of the installation =>reboot system now

When upgrading to the next version:
In Recovery:
1. wipe cache partition =>advanced =>wipe dalvic cache
2. install zip from sdcard =>choose zip from sdcard =>Select the file with the firmware and confirm its installation.
3. We are waiting for the end of the installation =>reboot system now

Getting Root in one click without pc
Easy way to install mod. recovery without pc
Restoring firmware from backup using SP_Flash_Tool using Highscreen Thor as an example
Getting Root Rights to Kit 4.4.2

Firmware
The best firmware here!
Do not ask questions: What is the best firmware? What firmware will you advise? etc.
The taste and color of all the markers are different ... Everyone decides what is best for him, what you like may not please you, etc., therefore install the firmware you like the description, the screenshots, and choose the best . If you are interested in the most popular firmware, then look under the spoiler "Past polls".
All such questions will be deleted without warning.

4.4.x
Official firmware
All firmware in the status of BETA, the official stable update to android 4.4 is not and never will be!
On android 4.4 firmware there is a problem with incorrect display of charge indication.

of flashlight firmware
Deodex firmware under mod. recovery
of firmware for flashlight from 02.12.14

Custom firmware

5.x.x

new6.x.x

miscellanea

Useful

Modifications and decorations

Survey Screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedfil - 30.10.17, 23:47
grisha84
Message#42
06.06.14, 01:01
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1373
Check in: 22.02.12
Xiaomi Mi 8

In my opinion, LEWA braked turned out, there is no that "sparkling" in the work.
well this, of course, is in my opinion, there may well be other considerations

The taste and color as they say!
I just don’t know what kind of slowdown you’re talking about, for me this firmware is the smoothest compared to the others, and the battery lives longer without any additional settings.

--------------------
daniloff1
Message#43
06.06.14, 03:43
User
[offline]

Messages 91
Check in: 19.11.07

HOW BATTERY HOLDS ????????????????????????????????????????????
I have active use (Internet (without video and music) calls, chat) barracks from 100% to 30% in 4 hours, the screen is 70%.
MARRIAGE?????????????

I mean on the new pro 11
M
Check outForum Rules!
4.15. The names of topics and posts overloaded with punctuation marks (more than three in a row) are prohibited, for example: "How to set up Wi-Fi ????????". An exception is the section "Breaker".

Post has been editedloza - 06.06.14, 06:57
p_pvn
Message#44
06.06.14, 07:33
User
[offline]

Messages 64
Check in: 16.11.08
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935F

I mean on the new pro 11

Of all mentioned in the topic, and power consumption is the lowest, and the occupied RAM is the least,
and there that ponasavite
daniloff1
Message#45
06.06.14, 07:40
User
[offline]

Messages 91

You tell the phone and should the battery land? TC smart is not the first and such a zore is just wild. Suddenly a marriage so there is still time to return to the store.
p_pvn
Message#46
06.06.14, 08:12
User
[offline]

Messages 64

You tell the phone and should the battery land?

That he was voracious was clear even before the purchase, the screen resolution is high, there are many cores ...
Read branches about phones on MTK6592, so they are all like irons when they work.
I personally did not encounter this closely, in my car I have a cigarette lighter conveniently located,
I can ride and hold in my breast pocket with the “wire†stuck in,
At home I try to work from charging, well, when I have to strain my phone.
Here the principle is simple, the less battery is involved, the longer it will last.
And there is nothing to be afraid of overcharging on devices of this class, it turns itself off (and turns on).
To increase autonomy from the phone, take down everything that can be carried (such as “suddenly neededâ€, does not roll),
install a program that regulates autoloading, remove applications that duplicate each other ...
The phone, like yourself, must be maintained in good shape.
grisha84
Message#47
06.06.14, 08:18
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1373
Xiaomi Mi 8

ColorOS 2 RUS download

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description
By speed and power consumption, almost as a drain.
Immediately after the firmware a little tupit, then accelerates along the way and works quite quickly.
Russification is almost complete, with the exception of some not very important files.
Removed almost all the whale software.
Gestures from the settings work.

Noticed disadvantages
NFC does not work, built-in video application too.
Ringtone set better from the application Music
or recommends starting from the beginning on the 2nd sim, and then on the 1st.
in Settings after setting the Call melody, it can no longer be changed, crashes with an error.

Download firmware

--------------------
morozof
Message#48
06.06.14, 11:58
User
[offline]

Messages 74
Check in: 13.02.10
Honor 9

I’m not catching up with something, I’ve put it on the left, everything would be fine, but on the lock screen where the weather shows icons for the location of the icons, the blue tooth plows, but NFC didn’t understand how it works, again it doesn’t send it to him either, but Files do not reach, if you drop a play market on it, it constantly opens the play market and writes a connection error, immediately do the same thing on two S3 samsas all robs. What is the joke did not understand. I put the cyan, I will test. As for the GPS, everything is not smooth either, it catches 3-5 satellites in half with a grief, and the error is within 200 meters or it says that I’m on the way, but I’ve been in the parking lot and closed the car, sitting on a bench and oh ... yu over it. That I am right for these 2 days of use it starts to bother, it's okay, I took it for 10 more and did not work out for 7 days from the moment of purchase. o.O o.O
daniloff1
Message#49
06.06.14, 12:56
User
[offline]

Messages 91

Please tell the people about 2-3 people on the battery, so I’m writing and seeing the battery losing 1% in 10 minutes. Is everyone asking for this or marriage? Just have time to change. I have 3 smart dns, battery zhor this. So the device is satisfied, but the battery is terrible. I ask exactly the owners. Kicking as like, percents screen stuffing is so clear. Fuck off 2-4 people on the merits. thank
grisha84
Message#50
06.06.14, 13:02
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1373
Xiaomi Mi 8

Zhor battery have it.

First you need to understand the cause of battery zhora!
Install any program that keeps statistics on the battery and see what the percentages make it work!
And only then, to help autostart prog (autorun), disable autoloading of those applications that wake up the device!
In general, for pushing, it is better to save all the data and format both memories and then install the firmware cleanly, perhaps it will help, because there are tails left from various applications!

--------------------
morozof
Message#51
06.06.14, 13:31
User
[offline]

Messages 74
Honor 9

About the battery consumption, I can’t say anything other than personal use in the testing process for 2 days. The device survived 5 firmware installations with 100% charge, WI-FI did not turn off all 2 days as I constantly use Viber and Vatsap for work and as a result mobile data transmission also worked constantly, PPSOS in 3G auto mode, the second SIM card was only 2G, the installation was permanent applications, periodically connected to the PC to transfer data, but not more than 15 minutes. Well, GPS testing (Navitel) for about an hour. Oh yeah, I completely forgot from 02.00 to 07.00 the pipe was switched off automatically. At the moment, 12% and very quickly the charge goes away if you turn on the same vibe. : thank_you:
grisha84
Message#52
06.06.14, 14:10
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1373
Xiaomi Mi 8

Guys, all perezalil firmware miui 4.5.30. Now bluetooth works!
So who has the desire to download and try!

--------------------
grisha84
Message#53
06.06.14, 14:44
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1373
Xiaomi Mi 8

What kind of answers. Install, look.

Dear you have written what to do, and whether or not you will do it, it’s your problem, as well as to take it or not!
This battery consumption is certainly not normal, but there may be several reasons!
Therefore, they describe to you how to solve the problem in order to exclude the battery itself!
But maybe she is!

--------------------
loza
Message#54
06.06.14, 14:47
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 3344
Check in: 21.02.06
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

What kind of answers. Install, look.

M
I want to draw your attention to the fact that here nobody is obliged to you and nothing.
Therefore, to show your temper here is not necessary. Patiently wait for a response if you do not want to do what you offer.
And the reasons for the battery jora darkness.

Note - this tag meansa warning.

Post has been editedloza - 06.06.14, 14:48

--------------------

And you will learn the Criminal Code from the capital letter "U" to circulation and printing.

PENSION
p_pvn
Message#55
07.06.14, 18:52
User
[offline]

Messages 64

CyanogenMod 11

Attached Image

Description
Fast firmware
Memory uses little
All claimed works

Changes to previously posted
Changes to the previously posted assembly:
1. Replaced the standard keyboard on the keyboard Xperia
2. Updated to the current version: Google Play, Root Explorer, Nova Launcher Prime, GravityBox, Xposed Framework
The first download is a little longer (seconds by 20)

Download link
yaruk13
Message#56
07.06.14, 21:12
Nagual
[online]

Messages 963
Check in: 20.01.13
LG G7 ThinQ

I understand this is just a zakos under CyanogenMod 11: smile:
daniloff1
Message#57
08.06.14, 05:10
User
[offline]

Messages 91

People throw off the backup firmware from the store for firmware via a flashlight. It is necessary to flash the firmware.
grisha84
Message#58
08.06.14, 07:29
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1373
Xiaomi Mi 8

Daniloff1 @ 8.6.2014, 6:10*
People throw off the backup firmware from the store for firmware via a flashlight. It is necessary to flash the firmware.

In the cap, the stock firmware is coke, what is not store?
Just after the firmware, get the rights of the root through the framaroot of our stock recovery and in the same way delete the rights of the root, as you put it.
That's all ready phone, as with the store!

--------------------
daniloff1
Message#59
08.06.14, 08:52
User
[offline]

Messages 91

I tried deoxic, there are no program stores. I want to take to the exchange, you need stores stock
morozof
Message#60
09.06.14, 16:27
User
[offline]

Messages 74
Honor 9

I formatted everything and everything, I poured it back to the left, everything worked like a clock, the only thing I did not check while I plowed as it plows, but everything is super. As for the cyan, it turned out cool, smart just right, but I can not use the drain: lol :. On MIUI v.5 rev.4.5.30, the blue tooth really works, but the hanger is somehow, and the class is left.
Another request to you gentlemen romodels, about loxcrin on the left, make a kind patch so that loxcreen would not be so overloaded, but something easier, just with an icon for the weather. You are welcome. : blush:
grisha84
Message#61
10.06.14, 13:00
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1373
Xiaomi Mi 8

iOcean

Attached Image

Some screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description
Port with firmware G7_iOcean
Pretty fast firmware, especially with regards to graphics.
So I do not even know what to write a certain mixture of Baidu and Color OS

Noticed disadvantages
NFC does not work, or rather it simply does not exist in the firmware itself.

Download firmware

--------------------
DNS

146 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19 18:45