> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

146 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

THEME IS CLOSED
> DNS S5008 - Firmware
fil
Message#1
01.05.15, 19:30
D'oh!
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 3395
Check in: 10.11.11
Huawei P10 Lite WAS-LX1

DNS S5008 - Firmware
PictureDNS S5008
Description | Discussion � | Firmware �

Drivers and Utilities
The program-flasher for smart phones based on MTK
When flashing devices via SP_Flash_Tool, do not sew the preloader file unless absolutely necessary.
SP_Flash_Tool
Drivers
Attached fileDriver + ANDROID + MTK.rar(4.33 MB)

Attached fileDrivers + ADB.rar(14.35 MB)

More drivers
Utility to get root rights
VRoot
Program for root, backup and create recovery on MT65 **
MTK Droid Tools

Instructions

Clean install firmware - and for an even cleaner installation, I advise you first to flash the stock using SP Flashtool, and afterwards to cast
Mashing IMEI and solutions to this problem

Instructions for using MTK Droid Root & Tool

Install MTK Droid Root & Tools on your computer. Installing drivers for ADB.
We connect the phone to the computer and open MTK Droid Root.
After the connection, when the phone was determined and the information about the phone appeared, click the button "Get temporary root".
If you do not receive a temporary root, you first get the root with the help of the Vroot utility (or whatever you like), then again press the button to get a temporary root.
After receiving the temporary root, go to the "root, backup, recovery" tab and press the "BACKUP" button and wait for the end of the backup firmware saving process, the process is not fast and will take some time.
At the end, click the button "Prepare blocks for FlashTall" and also wait for the end of the process.
Then click the Recovery and Boot button before ticking Use boot from the phone and wait
At the end, we agree to flash rekoveri and patched boot.
We are overloaded and rejoice in the received modrekoveri, patched buta and the received superuser.
After all the successful manipulations, we enter the recovery and click on the Backup and restore tab (scrolling with the volume buttons),
in the drop-down menu, select Backup.
At the end, we will have a backup to which we can roll back at any time.

Getting ROOT rights by the VRoot program

Any operation is performed at your own risk!

1. Download and install the VRoot program on your computer.
2. Disable antivirus programs (as needed).
And go to your PC on the C: / Program Files / VROOT path and then paste the downloaded file (without unpacking the ZIP archive) into this replacement folder (with this action, the VRoot program should not run) after launching the program and using the Russian version.
3. Run the VRoot program, connect the included device to the computer (if it was not determined, try installing the latest drivers from the official site of your device). The device should include: USB debugging, installation from unknown sources, checkboxes MTP and Camera (PTP) should be removed in the USB connection, in case the program does not automatically detect your device in any of the connection types (for example, "Synchronization"). carriers "), then try a different type.
3. After the device is determined by the program, press the lower right green button "ROOT", wait.
4. After the last window of the program appears, the device reboots. It can be disconnected from the computer.
5. All of you got ROOT rights. After all this, go to the main menu of the programs of your device and see that a new program "Superuser" (Chinese) has appeared there. When you first use programs that require Root, a window pops up asking Superuser to grant superuser rights (see the screenshots below), you should confirm the permission by clicking the right button (at the end of the inscription on the button, the "+" sign). In the Superuser program settings (the bottom box, with the inscription "ROOT"), programs with these rights are marked with a green check mark.
6. If you could not change the Chinese Superuser to a localized one and the Superuser program icon disappeared from the main menu, and the SuperSu does not work, then reboot the device to start and check again, if the Superuser icon also does not appear, then make unroot ( After launching the VRoot, connect the device to the PC, when it is determined by the program, click the bottom left button (gray)). When the program goes to the start window, click again on the right "ROOT" button.

Installing firmware

To install all custom firmware requires reconnaissance (CWM or TWRP)!
The entrance to the recovery is carried out by simultaneously pressing the buttons on. and volume up with the device turned off or with the help of other third-party programs of your choice.
How to flash your phone using ClockworkMod recovery (CWM) - Recover:
- Copy the archive with the firmware in the internal memory.
When first installed:
in Recovery:
- Make all wipes:
* Wipe data / factory reset.
* Wipe cache partition
* Advanced =>Wipe dalvik cache
- Install the firmware itself:
* install zip from sdcard =>choose zip from sdcard =>Select the file with the firmware and confirm its installation.
* We are waiting for the end of the installation =>reboot system now

When upgrading to the next version:
In Recovery:
1. wipe cache partition =>advanced =>wipe dalvic cache
2. install zip from sdcard =>choose zip from sdcard =>Select the file with the firmware and confirm its installation.
3. We are waiting for the end of the installation =>reboot system now

Getting Root in one click without pc
Easy way to install mod. recovery without pc
Restoring firmware from backup using SP_Flash_Tool using Highscreen Thor as an example
Getting Root Rights to Kit 4.4.2

Firmware
The best firmware here!
Do not ask questions: What is the best firmware? What firmware will you advise? etc.
The taste and color of all the markers are different ... Everyone decides what is best for him, what you like may not please you, etc., therefore install the firmware you like the description, the screenshots, and choose the best . If you are interested in the most popular firmware, then look under the spoiler "Past polls".
All such questions will be deleted without warning.

4.4.x
Official firmware
All firmware in the status of BETA, the official stable update to android 4.4 is not and never will be!
On android 4.4 firmware there is a problem with incorrect display of charge indication.

of flashlight firmware
Deodex firmware under mod. recovery
of firmware for flashlight from 02.12.14

Custom firmware

5.x.x

new6.x.x

miscellanea

Useful

Modifications and decorations

Survey Screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedfil - 30.10.17, 23:47
Igoryan05
Message#22
27.05.14, 09:06
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 25
Check in: 21.07.12
DNS S5008

Hello everyone .. help comrades! I recently bought this device .. I immediately made backup as in a header written by the utility "MTK Droid Root & Tools" .. then put the root .. changed the recovery .. and just recently came an update .. which did not want to be put .. changed the recovery to the official and the same nonsense (and here pulled the devil to restore everything using the SP Flash Tool
I did everything according to the instructions, as a result I received a brick (when turned on, the DNS inscription is on and nothing else happens (when loading into the recovery, too, myself .. but if you connect the phone in the disconnected state to the computer, the Flash Tool sees it .. I sin on the fact that I made a backup which was beaten at the very beginning of using the phone (do not tell me how you can fix everything without contacting the SC? Or maybe someone will backup the backup files made by the MTK Droid Root program?

Post has been editedIgoryan05 - 27.05.14, 09:07
p_pvn
Message#23
27.05.14, 12:02
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 64
Check in: 16.11.08
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935F

Igoryan05 @ 05/27/2014, 10:06*
Hello everyone .. help comrades! Recently bought this machine ..

Option A
1. From under the recovery that you have install TWRP 2.7.0.0 recovery
2. Mount (Mount command in TWRP) sd
3. Download the firmware from the header and copy it to the sd card root
4. Make a Wipe
5. Install (Install) downloaded firmware from sd card

Attached fileTWRP_2.7.0.0.zip(8.6 MB)
Igoryan05
Message#24
27.05.14, 13:15
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 25
DNS S5008

P_pvn @ 05/27/2014, 13:02*
1. From under the recovery that you have install TWRP 2.7.0.0 recovery

The recovery does not go .. the inscription "DNS" is on and nothing happens
p_pvn
Message#25
27.05.14, 14:25
User
[offline]

Messages 64

Igoryan05 @ 05/27/2014, 14:15*
The recovery does not go .. the inscription "DNS" is on and nothing happens

Option B

1. TWRP recovery firmware through flashlight (from the cap)

Attached fileRecovery from SP Flash Tool.rar(8.44 MB)
p_pvn
Message#26
27.05.14, 14:50
User
[offline]

Messages 64

Igoryan05 @ 05/27/2014, 14:15*
in the recovery does not go .. lit "DNS"

There is a suspicion that you incorrectly enter rekoveri:

- remove and insert the battery again;
- hold down the "volume +" key and the power button of our device;
- keep and wait, after the notorious record "DMS", we get into the recovery
- if TWRP is set, then first we will get to the menu, where there are three lines, with the "volume +" key we select the top line, with the "volume-" key we confirm the choice,
and also get into the recovery
Igoryan05
Message#27
27.05.14, 15:16
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 25
DNS S5008

P_pvn @ 05/27/2014, 15:50*
There is a suspicion that you incorrectly enter rekoveri:

damn ..)) but it is true! for some reason I thought that the volume - .. I would have carried it .. I had fun there guys)))
Thank you very much for the guidance on the true path!
ps I've already done everything, everything works ..
ALKIP
Message#28
30.05.14, 18:46
Local
[online]

Messages 277
Check in: 06.07.09
Honor 9

Good day to all, tell me pliz after different firmwares I installed a stock sink and when installing the drain recovery it stops working when I enter the recovery on the screen in the center of the robot and does not respond to any commands even when I select the reboot, maybe something did wrong?
daniloff1
Message#29
03.06.14, 04:11
User
[offline]

Messages 91
Check in: 19.11.07

When the firmware will be released 4.4 somebody vkurse ??? Che, then my ZHPS in general does not catch satellites in Navitel.
grisha84
Message#30
03.06.14, 11:15
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1373
Check in: 22.02.12
Xiaomi Mi 8

MIUI v.5 rev.4.5.30 download

Attached Image

Features
NFC, Dual 3G, normal memory mapping.
Multilingual.

Differences from the original
Deleted: Chinese
Fixed Antispam
NFC stitched
Added WSM modules, Root Explorer.
Added other translation languages.
Google search fixed (voice input)
Embedded support for init.d
Added energy saving to init.d
Added various tweaks optimization
Added sound and volume enhancers.
Extra settings translation
Patch select color notifications from AVR74

Noticed disadvantages
Everything is working!

How to increase the sound in MIUI
—How to increase the volume in headphones and conversational dynamics?
Increase the volume of conversational dynamics: go to the engineering menu, make a gesture to the right until we get into the Hardware Testing. Tap Audio (Audio) - Normal mode (Normal) - Type (Type) change to Sph - Level (Level) 0 to 6. In the value of the Current value we prescribe 160, click Set, exit to the desktop.
Then again we make a gesture to the right until we get into the Hardware Testing. Tap Audio (Audio) - Normal mode (Normal) - Type (Type) change to Sph2 - Level (Level) 0 to 6. In the value of the Current value we prescribe 160, click Set, exit to the desktop. And now we call someone and enjoy the distinct voice of the interlocutor.
Increase the sound in the headphones: go to the engineering menu, make a gesture to the right until we get into the Hardware Testing. Tapa Audio (Audio) - Headsets (Headset Mode) - Type (Type) change to Media, Level (Level) 0 to the maximum (6 or 14, etc., depending on the firmware, settings and modules, enhancers). In the values ​​we prescribe the value of 255 and max. 160, click Set, exit to the desktop. And now we insert the headphones, turn off the volume to the full and enjoy the excellent sound.
P.S. There is an engineering menu, where the maximum value is not 160, but 230, so you just need to try entering a high value. Above the maximum possible value, you simply can not apply. For convenience, it is also possible for each of the Level 0-6 sound levels (14, etc.) to enter the desired volume values ​​to your taste. On a mike, I always do that, because in Viber the sound is even quieter than in a dialer. It really helps.

Download

--------------------
vasyatka33
Message#31
03.06.14, 15:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 152
Check in: 26.09.11

And on this firmware to the computer will normally connect?
grisha84
Message#32
03.06.14, 15:36
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1373
Xiaomi Mi 8

Vasyatka33 @ 06/03/2014, 16:28*
And on this firmware to the computer will normally connect?

Yes, everything is in order!

--------------------
eFsicheg
Message#33
04.06.14, 18:19
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 07.08.11

Put MIUI v.5 rev.4.5.30 noticeably slows down the desktop. Antutu showed at almost 2000 less than native firmware
ps ... while writing to stop has ceased))) magic: yes2:
upset the lack of native chips with unlocking .. but without this you can live
then we'll see how it will show. I hope it will please for the native 4.2.2 I do not like
p_pvn
Message#34
04.06.14, 18:39
User
[offline]

Messages 64

Patch on MIUI v.5 rev.4.5.30 bluetooth fix, will it?
grisha84
Message#35
04.06.14, 19:07
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1373
Xiaomi Mi 8

LeWa OS 5 dated 05/30/2014

Attached Image

Description
NFC is working, a photo patch has been added to it on the whole screen, a modified dialer, a Russian scroll bar, a set of icons from Vitalik, changed the location of shortcuts and widgets on the main screen, when connected to a computer, both the external and internal cards are seen, the engineer added the item to the settings developer, added a few applications, the firmware is completely Russified with a fresh Langpack from VINNNtalik, a working anti-theft. New camera and gallery, add-ons from greg_sh: built-in proximity sensor patch, patched core.jar, broken Market, February modem, new lockscreen

Instruction
The firmware is installed from the recovery, before the firmware, wipes are required (dalvik, cash, data, system), the root in LeWa is included as follows:
Security-->options-->permission manager-->the rights-->superuser rights

Noted Disadvantages
Everything works!

Screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Download firmware

Post has been editedgrisha84 - 05.06.14, 12:40

--------------------
morozof
Message#36
05.06.14, 09:47
User
[offline]

Messages 74
Check in: 13.02.10
Honor 9

Hello everyone, I became the owner of this device, and of course I got used to miui and lewa, I immediately rolled MIUI v.5 rev.4.5.30, for a day of testing I can say that it slows down on the interface and especially in contacts in photo editing mode contacts, there is just tin, the blue tooth does not plow, and as a result, NFC does not plow either, it seems to work, but I haven’t been able to see the transmission, I can’t see what devices I’m transmitting to me. Checked on Sams3, Sony. I look forward to a well or a patch. If it's only me, and everything works for others, then poke your nose that I did not do it, although this is not my first smart, but the ninth in a row, and how to sew kernel firmware and so on, I can, as in the hands of DNS4505 ( amoi 828), there miu generally lagged cruelly, everything is super on the left.
grisha84
Message#37
05.06.14, 12:00
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1373
Xiaomi Mi 8

blue tooth does not plow

Yes, I confirm, there is such a flaw!
I will think!

--------------------
morozof
Message#38
05.06.14, 16:59
User
[offline]

Messages 74
Check in: 13.02.10
Honor 9

And also, is there a possibility for this device and miui and lewa firmwares to make a patch replacing the Chinese weather with the BZ weather, in full. At 4505, there is such a patch, but I won’t dare to roll it, so that the device would not be killed. And then the Chinese climbs on lokskrin, and her testimony is far from what is in fact, BZ in this regard is much closer, it is quite possible this is only the difference in information on the servers, but here in the Kemerovo region BZ is more accurate. : blush:
p_pvn
Message#39
05.06.14, 19:42
User
[offline]

Messages 64

For our smartphone firmware CyanogenMod 11.
Based on firmware for THL T100s
Almost naked android, hence quick.
From myself did:
1. Profile language - Russian, country - Russia (in general, the firmware is multilanguage, you can choose)
2. Transferred our front camera
3. Improved GPS (tied to Russia) starts without dancing with a tambourine
4. Replaced all attributes with DNS
I liked the firmware, there is root, the network does not fall off, bluetooth is working, Xposed supports, Wi-Fi is normal,
In general, the skeleton is good, who needs what he will put himself

Download link

Post has been editedp_pvn - 09.03.15, 19:58
grisha84
Message#40
05.06.14, 21:15
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1373
Xiaomi Mi 8

p_pvn @ 5.6.2014, 20:42*
For our smartphone firmware CyanogenMod 11.

In the sense of firmware, which is based on kit kat (android 4.4)?

I am now personally at Lewa, I really like it!
Soon I will lay out the Color OS, so far the only drawback is that nfc does not work, everything else works!

Post has been editedgrisha84 - 05.06.14, 21:27

--------------------
p_pvn
Message#41
05.06.14, 21:27
User
[offline]

Messages 64

no, 4.2.2

grisha84 @ 06/05/2014, 10:15*
I am now personally at Lewa, I really like it!

In my opinion, LEWA braked turned out, there is no that "sparkling" in the work.
Even if you kill everything, including the launcher, and put your own, it does not work,
well this, of course, is in my opinion, there may well be other considerations

Post has been editedloza - 06.06.14, 10:33
DNS

146 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19 18:45