> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

146 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

THEME IS CLOSED
> DNS S5008 - Firmware
fil
Message#1
01.05.15, 19:30
D'oh!
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 3395
Check in: 10.11.11
Huawei P10 Lite WAS-LX1

DNS S5008 - Firmware
PictureDNS S5008
Description | Discussion � | Firmware �

Drivers and Utilities
The program-flasher for smart phones based on MTK
When flashing devices via SP_Flash_Tool, do not sew the preloader file unless absolutely necessary.
SP_Flash_Tool
Drivers
Attached fileDriver + ANDROID + MTK.rar(4.33 MB)

Attached fileDrivers + ADB.rar(14.35 MB)

More drivers
Utility to get root rights
VRoot
Program for root, backup and create recovery on MT65 **
MTK Droid Tools

Instructions

Clean install firmware - and for an even cleaner installation, I advise you first to flash the stock using SP Flashtool, and afterwards to cast
Mashing IMEI and solutions to this problem

Instructions for using MTK Droid Root & Tool

Install MTK Droid Root & Tools on your computer. Installing drivers for ADB.
We connect the phone to the computer and open MTK Droid Root.
After the connection, when the phone was determined and the information about the phone appeared, click the button "Get temporary root".
If you do not receive a temporary root, you first get the root with the help of the Vroot utility (or whatever you like), then again press the button to get a temporary root.
After receiving the temporary root, go to the "root, backup, recovery" tab and press the "BACKUP" button and wait for the end of the backup firmware saving process, the process is not fast and will take some time.
At the end, click the button "Prepare blocks for FlashTall" and also wait for the end of the process.
Then click the Recovery and Boot button before ticking Use boot from the phone and wait
At the end, we agree to flash rekoveri and patched boot.
We are overloaded and rejoice in the received modrekoveri, patched buta and the received superuser.
After all the successful manipulations, we enter the recovery and click on the Backup and restore tab (scrolling with the volume buttons),
in the drop-down menu, select Backup.
At the end, we will have a backup to which we can roll back at any time.

Getting ROOT rights by the VRoot program

Any operation is performed at your own risk!

1. Download and install the VRoot program on your computer.
2. Disable antivirus programs (as needed).
And go to your PC on the C: / Program Files / VROOT path and then paste the downloaded file (without unpacking the ZIP archive) into this replacement folder (with this action, the VRoot program should not run) after launching the program and using the Russian version.
3. Run the VRoot program, connect the included device to the computer (if it was not determined, try installing the latest drivers from the official site of your device). The device should include: USB debugging, installation from unknown sources, checkboxes MTP and Camera (PTP) should be removed in the USB connection, in case the program does not automatically detect your device in any of the connection types (for example, "Synchronization"). carriers "), then try a different type.
3. After the device is determined by the program, press the lower right green button "ROOT", wait.
4. After the last window of the program appears, the device reboots. It can be disconnected from the computer.
5. All of you got ROOT rights. After all this, go to the main menu of the programs of your device and see that a new program "Superuser" (Chinese) has appeared there. When you first use programs that require Root, a window pops up asking Superuser to grant superuser rights (see the screenshots below), you should confirm the permission by clicking the right button (at the end of the inscription on the button, the "+" sign). In the Superuser program settings (the bottom box, with the inscription "ROOT"), programs with these rights are marked with a green check mark.
6. If you could not change the Chinese Superuser to a localized one and the Superuser program icon disappeared from the main menu, and the SuperSu does not work, then reboot the device to start and check again, if the Superuser icon also does not appear, then make unroot ( After launching the VRoot, connect the device to the PC, when it is determined by the program, click the bottom left button (gray)). When the program goes to the start window, click again on the right "ROOT" button.

Installing firmware

To install all custom firmware requires reconnaissance (CWM or TWRP)!
The entrance to the recovery is carried out by simultaneously pressing the buttons on. and volume up with the device turned off or with the help of other third-party programs of your choice.
How to flash your phone using ClockworkMod recovery (CWM) - Recover:
- Copy the archive with the firmware in the internal memory.
When first installed:
in Recovery:
- Make all wipes:
* Wipe data / factory reset.
* Wipe cache partition
* Advanced =>Wipe dalvik cache
- Install the firmware itself:
* install zip from sdcard =>choose zip from sdcard =>Select the file with the firmware and confirm its installation.
* We are waiting for the end of the installation =>reboot system now

When upgrading to the next version:
In Recovery:
1. wipe cache partition =>advanced =>wipe dalvic cache
2. install zip from sdcard =>choose zip from sdcard =>Select the file with the firmware and confirm its installation.
3. We are waiting for the end of the installation =>reboot system now

Getting Root in one click without pc
Easy way to install mod. recovery without pc
Restoring firmware from backup using SP_Flash_Tool using Highscreen Thor as an example
Getting Root Rights to Kit 4.4.2

Firmware
The best firmware here!
Do not ask questions: What is the best firmware? What firmware will you advise? etc.
The taste and color of all the markers are different ... Everyone decides what is best for him, what you like may not please you, etc., therefore install the firmware you like the description, the screenshots, and choose the best . If you are interested in the most popular firmware, then look under the spoiler "Past polls".
All such questions will be deleted without warning.

4.4.x
Official firmware
All firmware in the status of BETA, the official stable update to android 4.4 is not and never will be!
On android 4.4 firmware there is a problem with incorrect display of charge indication.

of flashlight firmware
Deodex firmware under mod. recovery
of firmware for flashlight from 02.12.14

Custom firmware

5.x.x

new6.x.x

miscellanea

Useful

Modifications and decorations

Survey Screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedfil - 30.10.17, 23:47
fil
Message#2
30.04.14, 08:41
D'oh!
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 3395
Check in: 10.11.11
Huawei P10 Lite WAS-LX1

Archive of firmware OS 4.2.2

Post has been editedfil - 19.04.16, 15:44

--------------------

- �� ���� ������ �������� �� ����. �� ��� ����� ������ ��� ������������ �������. download

© Homer Jay Simpson
grisha84
Message#3
30.04.14, 08:47
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1373
Check in: 22.02.12
Xiaomi Mi 8

We get ROOT-rights in one click!

So the instruction:

1. Copy the file withFramarootinto the device.
2. Run, choose Superuser or SuperSU to choose from, but better than SuperSU.
3. Zhmakaem Gimli, Sam, Frodo, Legolas, Aragorn, Gandalf, Boromir or Faramir, i.e. any exploit available. (in our case, Barahir worked)
4. If it failed with one exploit, try another.
5. A window popped up with a funny emoticon :-), it means that root-rights were obtained successfully (see screenshot).
6. Restart the device and enjoy!
7. After getting root rights, the Framaroot installation file can be deleted.

I checked it personally on my smart!

--------------------
grisha84
Message#4
30.04.14, 08:47
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1373
Xiaomi Mi 8

Easy way to install CWM Recovery!

--- Requires ROOT rights! ---

1. Download the program -® Mobileuncle MTK Toolsand set it on the body.
2. Download the CWM file - recovery.img, put it on the SD card in the root or in the root of the internal memory (no difference)
3. Next, install it from the Mobileuncle MTK Tools. (see screenshots)
Screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

P.S. I tested it on my device, everything works!

Post has been editedgrisha84 - 30.04.14, 09:38

--------------------
grisha84
Message#5
30.04.14, 10:00
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1373
Xiaomi Mi 8

MIUI V5 ver.4.4.18

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Installation
Instructions for firmware through recovery: (by itself, we use only mod. Recovery for these purposes)
1. We throw the archive with the firmware into the root of the memory card;
2. go to the recovery;
3. we do all wipes (cash, dalvik, data, system);
4.instal zip from sdcard;
5. Choose the firmware;
6. wait for the end of the installation;
7. after installation we reboot.

Download

Post has been editedgrisha84 - 02.05.14, 19:37

--------------------
svyatoi63
Message#6
03.05.14, 01:23
User
[offline]

Messages 94
Check in: 10.06.10

I am the owner of THL T100S because of curiosity I put the official one from this device without any changes, I think that the custom for THL T100S can be put on the DNS S5008, but there will be more, and so the firmware
grisha84
Message#7
03.05.14, 07:13
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1373
Xiaomi Mi 8

svyatoi63 @ 3.5.2014, 2:23*
I am the owner of THL T100S because of curiosity I put the official one from this device without any changes, I think that the custom for THL T100S can be put on the DNS S5008, but there will be more, and so the firmware

These kastomy still need to port, because There is a difference in the characteristics of the devices.
And how do you claim to have set. Firmware and everything works, check everything, its installation is not very spoken.

--------------------
svyatoi63
Message#8
03.05.14, 15:08
User
[offline]

Messages 94
Check in: 10.06.10

grisha84
I checked everything and everyone, there are pluses and minuses in comparison, but basically, except for changing the brand of phones, I didn’t find any differences, oh no, I’m lying, my frontal kakmera here is 5mp for my 13mp
grisha84
Message#9
04.05.14, 08:46
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1373
Xiaomi Mi 8

MIUI v.5 rev.4.4.27

Attached Image

Changes
The firmware is based on the MIUI V5 version 4.4.25, it took a lot of time to test and optimize components, sharpened in the direction of energy saving, if at first some slowness is visible, set the animation settings as in the screenshot For developers or disable the animation at all. Memory as in previous versions only SD is connected, in this port a strongly modified frame is currently being handled with it, while for connecting the internal memory we use MTP or use ADB + Total Commander via cable or via WiFi, for this added Wireless ADB in Arom.
I will ask not to flood the topic about the battery jugging and braking on the first day of use, everything will settle down with time ..

Screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

miscellanea
Advanced settings patch
Before installing, backup is required because there are systemic changes, I had no problems with the installed daily programs, infused mitulas and viper, etc., but that is why we can save ..

-Fixed memory mapping in the settings as well as when connecting to the BB, both are connected.
-Added additional settings items in the Memory menu.
-Added additional settings in the cellular network.
-Added items 3G network to choose between SIM cards and Internet call, while not working and are intended for my testing.
-Added Viper4Android item in settings
-Changed internal settings menu
-Added factory mode
-Added a choice of default SIM cards
-Advanced AGPS settings
-Replacement audio libs

Download from Yandex

Installation Instructions
MUST BECOME YOUR FIRMWARE

CWM Recovery

1) Download the desired firmware and dump it to the root of the memory card
2) Go to CWM Recovery (We connect the USB cable, on the phone off, hold down the volume + and on keys)
3) Select Wipe data / Factory reset, advanced-wipe dalvickcache (This will delete all your data in the phone’s memory)
4) Choose install zip from sdcard-Choose zip from sdcard
5) Select the archive, wait until the installation is completed
6) Reboot system now (Sometimes the phone after the firmware will turn on itself.)

TWRP Recovery

1) Download the desired firmware and dump it to the root of the memory card
2) We go in TWRP Recovery (We connect the USB cable, on the phone off, hold down the volume + and on keys)
3) Select Wipe (and drag the slider to the right, this will delete all your data in the phone’s memory)
4) Select Advanced Wipe, select Dalvik Cache and drag the slider to the right.
5) Choose install
6) Select the archive, follow the instructions of the installer, wait until the installation is complete
7) Reboot / system (Sometimes the phone after the firmware will turn on itself.)

Download

Post has been editedgrisha84 - 04.05.14, 08:55

--------------------
grisha84
Message#10
08.05.14, 16:41
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1373
Xiaomi Mi 8

Of kernel with init.d support

Conditions:
AvailabilityRoot of the rights set by the busy box and set by the custom recovery.
Installation:
Put the archive on sdcard;
Go to the recovery;
Select instal zip from sdcard;
Choose our archive;
We are waiting for the end of the installation;
After installation we reboot;
Download:
Attached fileinit.d kernel.zip(5 MB)

Just in case kernel backup
Attached filestock kernel.zip(5 MB)

Several tweaks: (create a folder init.d on the path system / etc /)
Attached filetweaks.zip(3.44 KB)

The init.d folder is given permissions:

And by tweaks:

And to activate the whole thing you need to register in build.propsys.initd = on
My example is build.prop from miui rev.4.4.18, slightly corrected and updatedAttached filebuild.rar(2.7 KB)

Post has been editedgrisha84 - 13.05.14, 09:24

--------------------
Spotan
Message#11
09.05.14, 17:57
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 46
Check in: 13.11.09
Wileyfox Swift 2 Plus

grisha84 @ 05/05/2014, 17:26*
Well, I do not even know what to write, what it is better for, but for everyone, first of all, the interface, just our official well, very raw!

And what is the dampness of the official firmware?
rakuran
Message#12
10.05.14, 10:15
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 18
Check in: 07.05.14
Samsung Galaxy S 2 GT-I9100

Well, I bought this unit half an hour ago, there are two weeks to do it to identify the jambs of the phone itself. If everything is okay and you don’t have to go to the store, you can think about the firmware.

Grisha84, thanks for the reply, has already become familiar with the possibilities of MIUI and really everything is done nicely and conveniently. I will test it on the old Galaxy SII, if I like it, I will update on the new one.
According to the miui site, they, too, are starting to upgrade their firmware to version 4.4, I think it will come to custom ones.
But the news that for 5008 there will be an update in June to 4.4, something I have not seen anywhere ((.
dogos
Message#13
14.05.14, 06:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 107
Check in: 13.06.06
Honor View 20 6/128

Overview of the body on the DNS. Read, there is written about 4.4
vasyatka33
Message#14
14.05.14, 16:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 152
Check in: 26.09.11

grisha84 @ 8.5.2014, 17:41*
Of kernel with init.d support

Conditions:
AvailabilityRoot of the rights set by the busy box and set by the custom recovery.
Installation:
Put the archive on sdcard;
Go to the recovery;
Select instal zip from sdcard;
Choose our archive;
We are waiting for the end of the installation;
After installation we reboot;
Download:
[attachment = "4555033: init.d kernel.zip"]
Just in case kernel backup
[attachment = "4554669: stock kernel.zip"]
Several tweaks: (create a folder init.d on the path system / etc /)
[attachment = "4554681: tweaks.zip"]
The init.d folder is given permissions:

And by tweaks:

And to activate the whole thing you need to register in build.propsys.initd = on
My example is build.prop from miui rev.4.4.18, slightly corrected and updated [attachment = "4554690: build.rar"]

Put the core-body is not loaded. Roll back to stock. What is the reason?
M
Check outForum Rules!
4.19. Forbidden abuse of quoting (overquoting, overquoting). It is not necessary to quote fully opponent posts - just select the main points and press the buttonPicture.

Post has been editedUksus17 - 04.08.15, 07:23
grisha84
Message#15
14.05.14, 20:17
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1373
Xiaomi Mi 8

Put the core-body is not loaded. Roll back to stock. What is the reason?

I do not even know, everything is fine at the very same.

--------------------
vasyatka33
Message#16
16.05.14, 07:38
Local
[offline]

Messages 152

I do not even know, everything is fine at the very same.

I forgot to write, the kernel rolled on miui. Although I think that's not the reason.
grisha84
Message#17
16.05.14, 11:19
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1373
Xiaomi Mi 8

I forgot to write, the kernel rolled on miui. Although I think that's not the reason.

I also rolled the core on miui.

--------------------
vasyatka33
Message#18
18.05.14, 11:26
Local
[offline]

Messages 152

Faced one, or rather two problems - the body does not want to connect to the computer (only charging is) and does not see the flash drive through OTG. Firmware miui.
efernov
Message#19
18.05.14, 13:01
Local
[offline]

Messages 113
Check in: 11.01.12
Asus ZenFone 2 ZE551ML

Faced one, or rather two problems - the body does not want to connect to the computer (only charging is) and does not see the flash drive through OTG. Firmware miui.

Ay, after installing miui ver.4.4.18, the phone began to heat up very much even at rest, set the native drain and everything is fine!

Post has been editedefernov - 18.05.14, 13:02
Spotan
Message#20
18.05.14, 17:45
Novice
[offline]

Messages 46
Check in: 13.11.09
Wileyfox Swift 2 Plus

Have you read the description of the firmware?
"Memory as in previous versions only SD is connected, in this port a strongly modified frame is currently being handled with it, while for connecting the internal memory we use MTP or use ADB + Total Commander via cable or via WiFi, for this added Wireless ADB in Arom."
Yes, the internal memory is not connected. I used ADB + Total Commander. Plus, the device heats up more, the entire RAM is clogged, there is a stumbling in comparison with the drain.
efernov
Message#21
20.05.14, 23:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 113
Check in: 11.01.12
Asus ZenFone 2 ZE551ML

Spotan @ 05/18/2014, 18:45*
Yes, the internal memory is not connected. I used ADB + Total Commander. Plus, the device heats up more, the entire RAM is clogged, there is a stumbling in comparison with the drain.

Stronger, but he almost melted just lying on the table for five minutes! I have all the animation in stock as in Parkinson but still be tolerant! while the camera generally faints a bit, the phone doesn’t take away when trying to view a captured photo!

Post has been editedefernov - 21.05.14, 00:01
DNS

146 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19 18:45