30.04.14, 07:00
all hockey))
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 917
Check in: 23.02.12
Microsoft Surface

��������/������������ CWM/TWRP download

• To get started, it is strongly recommended to get acquainted with Forum RulesandRules section "Android - Development and Programming"
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • The administration of the resource and the authors of the manuals for the erroneous or incorrect actions of the owners with their device are not liable
  • All operations with your phone, You do at your own risk.
  • Sure tomake a full backup before any manipulations with the device!
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Manual number 1
Immediately make a reservation, this manual somewhat repeats the previous ones, but alas there is a certain amount of originality. This method does not work on all devices.
Requirements
1) Root rights
2) Root explorer
3) brains
4) availability of recovery for your phone. (stock fit)

Training
Attached filescripts.zip(719.23 KB)

Download scripts, unpack. Next, go to the path / data create a folder boot_unpacked there. Copy all the scripts there.
We set the rights of all files rwx-rwx-rwx, or roughly speaking in permissions we put all the jackdaws. If you did everything correctly on the tap of one of their files, root explorer will offer a menu of the type: "cancel, execute, view." Now download any recovery for your phone (either 100% working or stock), and the recovery of the required version from another device. The device from which you are porting must be with the same process (in the global sense, mtk 6589 does not differ from mtk 6589T). For cwm, the same screen resolution is desirable, for TVRP, see the spoiler below.

Porting
We take someone else's image of recovery, rename it to recovery.img, copy it to the / data / boot_unpacked folder. Next, click on the unpackR.sh script, select execution, wait for the end.
Hooray, now Custom Recovery is unpacked. Change the name of the recovery_unpacked folder to any other and forget about it.
We take stock recovery, change the name to recovery.img, put it in the folder with the scripts, unpack it. Go to the recovery_unpacked / ramdisk_unpacked / etc folder with it and save the recovery.fstab file from there to the MEMORY CARD. Now we are changing the ramdisk_unpacked folder from someone else’s recovery to yours. Delete this folder from your recovery.
Now we go back to the scripts, use the packR script. The resulting file install. If the recovery started, go ahead, no, it's too big, you need to look for something smaller, or look in the spoiler below

Editing sections
Remember the file recovery.fstab copied to a memory card? We take it, open it, rewrite the paths to sections somewhere on the leaf. Now we go to the folder with the scripts, go to the folder recovery_unpacked / rmdisk_unpacked / etc, open the file recovery.fstab and compare its contents with what is on the sheet. And either change it, or if all the same exit. Once again we collect the recovery and all ..

TWRP, nuances
/ recovery emmc dev / recovery
flags = display = "Recovery"; backup = 1

The second line makes the recovery section visible, and adds the possibility of its backup. Use only if necessary is not displayed.
Folders fonts and images can be transferred to a memory card - minus 500kb from the size of the recovery. If you copy from a device with a different resolution, find in the internet a topic for yours, and replace it. The path to the backup folder is changed in the default.prop file

Script Application FAQ
Need busyboc (!)
If recovery is not going to delete any unnecessary file in the folder / sbin. Ala adbd, swap, selinux for devices without a whale
The folder itself weighs several times more than the file recoveries. I have an average size (90-120 mb, output 5-6 mb)

Manual number 2
Porting Guidecwm/ twrp

Creating recovery for MTK (Post chikit0 # 40674156)

Training
First we need to download the trail. programs
1.MTK Droid Tools
2.Flashtool(to fill up the recovery)
3.Notepad ++
4.Boot & Recovery Repack for Windows

Next we need more
4. Stock boot.img
5. Block map (I'll describe how to get it below)
6. Donor recovery (it is desirable that the screen resolution was lower than yours or matched, the processor shouldMANDATORYbe the same as you)
Map of blocks and where to get it?
The easiest way is through MTK Droid Tools
1. Run MTK Droid Tools
2. Turn on USB debugging on your phone.
3. We stick it into the computer, waiting for the driver installation (if not installed)
4. After the bodies appeared in the Droid Tusle click on the button BLOCK MAP
Screenshot
[attachment = "6371017: BLOCKS.png"]

The second method is more difficult, mainly for those who "fumbles", but the result is the same
In the terminal or adb shell we write
cat / proc / dumchar_info

And we get something like this. In the terminal before the team do not forget to register
su

Screenshot
[attachment = "6371021: Screenshot_3.png"]

Porting process
I will show on the example of my body (MFLoginPH MTK6582), so that for each body it can be different
1. We throw on the desktop stock boot and rename it to boot.img
2. We throw the donor's recovery onto the desktop and rename it to recovery.img
3. Go to MTK Droid Tools (Body do not connect)
4. Go to the root, backup, recovery tab
5. Find the Recovery and Boot button and put a tick next to it on "Select Boot.img file"
6. Click on the button itself and then specify the path first to boot.img, then to recovery.img
7. Enter the phone model (It doesn't matter here)
8.We wait until the recovery is created (it can write that it does not fit in size, it does not matter)
9. Now we go to the folder with MTKDriodTools, then the recovery folder and there should be a file like "MFLoginPH_recovery_150607-133528", the main thing is that the title was recovery

With this we have completed the "fast" porting of the recovery, that's not all. Of course the method is not for experienced, mostly oriented for beginners.

Now "MFLoginPH_recovery_150607-133528" is transferred to the folder with "Boot_Recovery_Repack_Util_v4_win7-8_x64", I will call it "repack"

We transfer our file (by holding the left mouse button) on the "MTK_unpack" batch file. And wait, then when all the captions have passed, we press any button
In the created folder we go along the path rmdisk>etc>recovery.fstab (in the old twrp it can be called the type "twrp.fstab") and open this file with Notepad ++
You should see something like this.

Screen
[attachment = "6371082: Screenshot_1.png"]

We see the system cache data sections and the paths to them "/ dev / block / mmcblk0p7" for data in this case, we need to correct them so that they are the same as in our block map

Where usually is / emmc @ android "we write / dev / block / mmcblk0p5, well, in my case, look at the path to the system (android) on the block map
In place of the data, where usually / emmc @ usrdata is written / dev / block / mmcblk0p7
Well, I think you are not stupid and understand what I mean
But each has his own address, and they are on the block map.

After you have corrected everything you need in Notepad ++ from the top where recovery.fstab is written, click on the cross and save

Now we will try to start our recovery, go to the repacker folder and transfer our entire folder "MFLoginPH_recovery_150607-133528" to the MTK_pack batch file, the new_image file will appear, this is our recovery
After the tests, there should usually be a problem with the sd card or internal memory, internal. I don’t know how to fix the memory (I don’t know on my body, but on the other you usually see on the block map or the path to it / dev / block / mmcblk0p8 or universal / emmc @ fat) ))
Close memory so
Wherever it is written / emmc set # before them, i.e. as in the screenshot above, it should look like this
# / emmc vfat / emmc @ fat flags = display = "emmc"; storage; wipeingui

If the SD card does not see, then we write this way, for 6582 it is usually the same, but for others it should also go
/ sdcard auto / dev / block / mmcblk1p1 flags = display = "SD Card"; storage; removable

As a result, approximately it will turn out like on this screenshot
Screen
[attachment = "6371082: Screenshot_1.png"]

If you had no problems right away, then great
If it does not work out, we disassemble the stock recovery repaker and look there
I wrote everything on the example of TWRP, on cwm a little differently, but the essence is the same

It was better not to write the guide, I tried to make it so that everyone could port recovery, + I have not dealt with other percents (not 6582), but probably there are no differences. Write in ps what to fix
If there are any pretensions to the instructions, then immediately write what to correct.

Some useful information on recoveryby markoff

Manual number 3

A simple way to create recovery using the program

miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvaalf - 02.11.18, 20:42
Reason for editing: Access to the System section on the computer.
hard_corps
Message#2
12.05.14, 23:05
Local
[offline]

Messages 397
Check in: 12.09.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

Thanks for the instruction! Now I do everything. Only here is the question: after unpacking the recovery folder, there is no rmdisk or ramdisk folder, there is only ramdisk_unpacked. And the recovery.fstab file is in a different place than ramdisk / dev / etc (in ramdisk_unpacked / etc)
fvpo
Message#3
14.05.14, 17:38
all hockey))
[offline]

Messages 917
Microsoft Surface

hard_corps
Thank you, everything is exactly as you said :)

--------------------
Microsoft Surface RT
Updates get from Microsoft, correct them on XDA
fvpo
Message#4
16.05.14, 11:42
all hockey))
[offline]

Messages 917
Microsoft Surface

arraki,
Rights do not play

--------------------
Microsoft Surface RT
Updates get from Microsoft, correct them on XDA
arraki
Message#5
16.05.14, 11:59
Guru
[online]

Messages 12656
Check in: 26.08.12
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 4/64

fvpo,
Now I tried to collect it again, I got it right. Why did it not work out before, hz.
twaik
Message#6
24.05.14, 16:30
Local
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 148
Check in: 21.04.14
Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S5360

fvpo,
I tried to unpack my recovery, the tablet hung tight. Is this introduction universal or only for MTK?
mick1998
Message#7
27.05.14, 17:05
Local
[offline]

Messages 381
Check in: 23.04.14
Alcatel M'POP OT-5020D

Question ... Disassembled, collected everything according to the instructions after installation, tried to go into recovery, but the phone just turns on ...

What to do, what's the problem?

Post has been editedmick1998 - 27.05.14, 17:06

--------------------
arraki
Message#8
27.05.14, 17:09
Guru
[online]

Messages 12656
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 4/64

mick1998
And which phone and how did you flash the recovery?
mick1998
Message#9
27.05.14, 17:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 381
Alcatel M'POP OT-5020D

mick1998
And which phone and how did you flash the recovery?

Alcatel ot 5020d (MTC972), mt6575. Sewed through the [Root] Recovery Tool. Another Recovery put all the rules

--------------------
arraki
Message#10
27.05.14, 17:35
Guru
[online]

Messages 12656
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 4/64

mick1998
And what size did it turn out? Maybe it’s not enough space? I collected several recovery with these scripts, everything became normal. Some of them turned out to be larger, but I increased the size of the partition where the recovery is placed from 6mb. up to 10mb., so that even the big ones.
mick1998
Message#11
27.05.14, 17:40
Local
[offline]

Messages 381
Alcatel M'POP OT-5020D

mick1998
And what size did it turn out? Maybe it’s not enough space? I collected several recovery with these scripts, everything became normal. Some of them turned out to be larger, but I increased the size of the partition where the recovery is placed from 6mb. up to 10mb., so that even the big ones.

Oh, there and the size of 400 KB

Posted on 05/27/2014, 17:40:

--------------------
arraki
Message#12
27.05.14, 17:41
Guru
[online]

Messages 12656
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 4/64

mick1998
Is it like? How much does native recovery weigh?
mick1998
Message#13
27.05.14, 17:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 381
Alcatel M'POP OT-5020D

mick1998
Is it like? How much does native recovery weigh?

4.66 MB

--------------------
Sid.Yuriy
Message#14
01.06.14, 01:38
Any questions in QMS
[offline]

Messages 508
Check in: 04.08.13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro 3/32

For some reason, I do not collect .. What could be the problem?

--------------------
Explay Five(sold out)>>Highscreen Alpha GTX(died)>>Huawei Ascend G300(stock)>>Xiaomi RedMi Note 4X(stock)
mick1998
Message#15
01.06.14, 14:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 381
Alcatel M'POP OT-5020D

Sid.Yuriy @ 1.6.2014, 2:38*
What could be the problem?

Perhaps you missed the packR file and therefore forgot to give it the necessary rights)

--------------------
mick1998
Message#16
01.06.14, 15:17
Local
[offline]

Messages 381
Alcatel M'POP OT-5020D

Take a look is it okay 79 MB?
Attached Image

Damn, it is too small, then too large recovery is obtained (

--------------------
arraki
Message#17
01.06.14, 15:25
Guru
[online]

Messages 12656
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 4/64

mick1998
I am unpacking normally, but it does not always work.
Sid.Yuriy
Message#18
01.06.14, 15:39
Any questions in QMS
[offline]

Messages 508

arraki,I do not pack at all ...

--------------------
Explay Five(sold out)>>Highscreen Alpha GTX(died)>>Huawei Ascend G300(stock)>>Xiaomi RedMi Note 4X(stock)
arraki
Message#19
01.06.14, 15:54
Guru
[online]

Messages 12656
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 4/64

Sid.Yuriy,
I have ported several recovery files with this script. All files have 777 permissions, try updating the update box.
Sid.Yuriy
Message#20
01.06.14, 18:02
Any questions in QMS
[offline]

Messages 508

arraki,today he is going to

--------------------
s20001bn
Message#21
22.08.14, 00:26
Local
[offline]

Messages 139
Check in: 29.07.12

These scripts and boot are parsed, the current must be clicked on unpack.sh.

Post has been editeds20001bn - 22.08.14, 00:28

119 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 22:27