Message#21
10.07.14, 08:20
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 102
Check in: 20.04.09
TCL M3G

Someone in the know how to make it so that it does not restart on its own, it is impossible to turn it off. Although it turns off from the button, even in the machine, after turning off the power, it turns on after a couple of minutes, each time it starts up on the video, if the battery is already drained, it stops recording suddenly and it turns out that unreadable video file, so until The battery is discharged, even at 10% of the charge, it makes attempts to turn on, while if the FM transmission is not turned on, it makes quacking sounds warning about the discharge of the battery. My wife nearly killed me when he cried out at night: yes2 :. By the way, I would also delete the auto power off when removing the power supply, to know where: resent:
alekseiprav
Message#22
10.07.14, 20:39
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 7
Check in: 10.03.14

Horseradish device.
Sometimes it turns itself off.
Once hung at the start and hung until the battery is dead. It was at that moment that the navigator was needed)))
A couple of weeks later the salon camera was covered, now it shows only the blue square.
The FM transmitter is so weak that the signal is easily interrupted by the transmitters of the neighboring cars.
To pull the rear view camera no longer wants - there are suspicions that he will die very quickly.
But, it's strange that I have no problems with gps. Navitel works with a bang.
volirin
Message#23
11.07.14, 22:28
User
[offline]

Messages 83
Check in: 28.04.11
Zopo ZP900 Leader

In order not to turn itself off when the external power supply is disconnected, you must have time to press the “Cancel” pop-up button on the screen with a countdown of 10 seconds. In another way. Well, or the ignition key is returned to the middle position every time: scratch_one-s_head: Lucky someone with GPS, in principle yanislaww4ik accepted an application for a new firmware, does more, clarified to him that he needed to implement a good A-GPS, instead of that simple GPS as we have in stock. The other day, I took up a soldering iron and soldered several jigs: on a microphone and on a battery, and then I chopped off the stock GPS antenna (it’s also Wi-Fi) under the Power and Lock buttons, and added two copper wires (I’ll post the photo later) ). I wanted to check right away, and he stopped loading in the car, although he was at home: D So much attention and energy he had already invested in it, which is a pity to leave. Break the duck with the song: D I will wait for the firmware and maybe I can battery it which is stronger than it ...
By the way, the autostart of the camera is easily disabled in the settings, all items are translated into Russian. The only point that has not yet understood this is “The Frequency of the Light,” which doesn’t seem to affect anything, mysterious crap ...

Post has been editedvolirin - 11.07.14, 22:32
ss174
Message#24
12.07.14, 12:46
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 08.05.14
3Q Q-pad MT0724B

In principle, a normal device, everything works. You are driving on the navigator, while the registrar writes There are no problems with the navigator. Turning off the power, everything is cut down. So it should be very convenient, no unnecessary movements, optimized for the car. One wish - the screen would be brighter!
laservis
Message#25
17.07.14, 10:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 102
TCL M3G

I have the problems are not the same, I wrote off the sales, I shot him three video jambs, he consulted with the engineer and after a couple of days he admitted that it was a joint school. I offered to send a new one in exchange for old firewood, I thought, again two months there, I asked for the return of 2500 rubles (I took for 4470 rubles), he agreed, I still have the device + 2500 rubles. With a slight squeezing of the case on the right, a click is heard, it reacts differently, sometimes the screen just goes out, sometimes the shutdown request menu pops up (not like when powered, with a drawdown, but like a button) if it turns off from this menu, it is reset time and date. I have a navigator, so I will go without a registrar, I will try to eliminate the hardware jambs and increase the battery myself, I just have an extra pillow from a male for 2300 machos. GPS works without problems, buttons sometimes also when the machine doesn’t mow, loaded toys from Google Play, everything works as a whole a normal little tablet like 5 ’and also with a good camera. We will see whether to fight for it or not.

Post has been editedlaservis - 17.07.14, 10:28
volirin
Message#26
17.07.14, 12:22
User
[offline]

Messages 83
Zopo ZP900 Leader

If there is an opportunity, while the seller is lukewarm and goes to meet (not like I had), please ask to send the original firmware, otherwise only a broken file that the guys from Ukraine have thrown off :) On the side of the case where it has usb connectors and the video, apparently lousy connections, the string, for example, periodically departs and the computer determines the unknown device. By the way, do you think a battery from a male of this size will fit in? Here, too, I think to look somewhere on the radio market known quality from Nokia or Philips under the same characteristics. And the camera there really is gutt. IMHO, brought to mind the device of course would be gorgeous.
laservis
Message#27
17.07.14, 13:26
Local
[offline]

Messages 102
TCL M3G

If there is an opportunity, while the seller is lukewarm and goes to meet (not like I had)

I'll try, but it seems to me he was terribly disappointed, I had to return more than half the price, well, and if I write “earned, give the firmware” in two days .....,))))) I will wait a few days, then I will try.

By the way, do you think a battery from a male of this size will fit in?

Not sure, but the S4 battery is very thin, but judging by the photo attached in the topic, the device is full of space.

Post has been editedlaservis - 17.07.14, 13:30
666ALUCARD666
Message#28
19.07.14, 12:41
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 881
Check in: 08.10.11
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

Not sure, but the S4 battery is very thin, but judging by the photo attached in the topic, the device is full of space.

She is tightly glued there. Moreover, there is a battery with a controller. You can of course heat and tear it off with a hair dryer, but it makes sense.

Post has been edited666ALUCARD666 - 19.07.14, 12:48

--------------------
Acer a701 64GB (DEAD); Nexus 7 2012 32GB; Amoi 850 (4.4.2); Lenovo P780 4GB; Lenovo S820 4GB; Onda v975w 4GB (DEAD); Teclast X98 Air 3G 64GB (DEAD); Onda V919 (MTK8392), Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime, Mi Max 2.
volirin
Message#29
19.07.14, 13:03
User
[offline]

Messages 83
Zopo ZP900 Leader

nothing tight, not light, but removed, glued double-sided tape to the back of the lid on the camera circuit, you can remove first, together with the lid, and then carefully detach the battery from it :)

Post has been editedvolirin - 19.07.14, 13:05
laservis
Message#30
23.07.14, 05:20
Local
[offline]

Messages 102
TCL M3G

Sold blunted with firmware, which - such a device - may not be your understanding of Maya. The registrar has not yet opened, there is no time to work out. He clamped it into the holder, it became much less frequent to reboot, but it is still chaotic, it can work for 20 hours, or it can reboot after 3 -4, while with a regular reboot the time and date are not reset, and during a spontaneous reset everything flies except for the time zone, as it is necessary to realize this, in order to localize a hardware malfunction, somewhere banal is a loose contact. The question is still to the owners of the transmitters, is it also not tuned to the radio by the automatic machine? It is necessary to manually tune it and car boombox and player receiver. With the battery, let's figure it out in cellular batteries, the controller also stands, the voltage is identical, the capacity is three times longer, you can already carry it with you.
volirin
Message#31
26.07.14, 02:23
User
[offline]

Messages 83
Zopo ZP900 Leader

laservis @ 07/23/2014, 06:20*
what a - such a device - may your smithis not understand

Well, at the usual way to practice the fool include, sorry
somewhere trite loose contact

savings on solder and wiring, such as on telly, showing how entire villages dismantle old electric traces for wiring, circuits, etc.
It is necessary to manually tune it and car boombox and player receiver

Xs, maybe if any sound will be constantly broadcast, like music, then it will automatically catch? I myself only used it a couple of times, I watched the movie in the car, set it up manually too, it seemed that at higher frequencies the sound was somehow more confident, I turned it to 108 :)
the controller also has cellular batteries

do not have to re-solder?
666ALUCARD666
Message#32
28.07.14, 14:49
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 881
Check in: 08.10.11
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

As for re-soldering the battery or replacing it. For the sake of interest, I connected an external battery to 8000. In navigation mode (Navitel), it lasted 6 hours. So consider whether you need it and what kind of capacity to put in there, so how on 8000 batteries the size of the navigator itself.

Post has been edited666ALUCARD666 - 28.07.14, 14:52

--------------------
Acer a701 64GB (DEAD); Nexus 7 2012 32GB; Amoi 850 (4.4.2); Lenovo P780 4GB; Lenovo S820 4GB; Onda v975w 4GB (DEAD); Teclast X98 Air 3G 64GB (DEAD); Onda V919 (MTK8392), Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime, Mi Max 2.
volirin
Message#33
28.07.14, 16:39
User
[offline]

Messages 83
Zopo ZP900 Leader

666ALUCARD666 @ 07.28.2014, 15:49*
as on a 8000 battery the size of a navigator itself

: D present this combo device
laservis
Message#34
31.07.14, 07:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 102
TCL M3G

I figured out the hardware, it worked. As expected, the wire was torn off and scraped on power. Well, what the hell corrected, the latch of the small camera loop that was transmitted by the latch, and the screen loop not fully stuck. Everything worked as it should, for two days, Navitel + Registrar + transmitter, while there were no complaints, but on the second day I decided to take a look at what he wrote in the video and ran into a problem. From time to time, the video sequence stops, made sure that during recording, the player is running the player, and the picture is static, the time is not constant, as if a parallel program intercepts the resource and the camera holds the last picture until the processor or the HZ graphics processor becomes free. It happens that everything is written normally for about 20 minutes, i.e. 4 files can be the norm and in the fifth the picture freezes. What advise who had it? Maybe the prog from the Chinese work critical to resources? Delete what? I did not bother with the battery, I checked that the usual one from the cell phone works, it is charging with its controller, it is necessary to select the dimensions / size spat so far, irrelevant. GPS works fine, 9 satellites almost always. The transmitter could be more powerful, but when the radio does not catch, it will roll like that. What else? Hmm, with a resolution, this is certainly not 1080p, the numbers are only from 5 to 6 meters and then at the travelers, on the opposite, not even FIG try to read, the color rendition pleased))) bright, juicy, only nafih if everything is emulated, it’s just joy less wires in the cab. Something like this, throw the idea of ​​how to beat a freezing picture plz.

PY.SY.
I tried only the DVR without Navitel and Transmitter, I thought they interfere, still the picture freezes exactly when recording, although at this time everything is on the screen in a bundle and light "recording" flashes without delay, there are no running programs in the tray . Maybe someone else will tell you how to stop the work of the registrar in order to check the work of other, third-party registrar programs, they are installed, but when they start they complain about the busy camera.

Post has been editedlaservis - 31.07.14, 08:19
volirin
Message#35
31.07.14, 20:35
User
[offline]

Messages 83
Zopo ZP900 Leader

GPS works fine, 9 satellites almost always

You have a successful build: yes2:, and we are all fooling around with GPS
throw an idea how to beat freezing pictures plz

I think the case is underdeveloped by default, build.prop and platform.xml. As promised I post doped. Finished not final, still in progress;)
platform.xml
build.prop
Permissions to files are set by default, you can in any competent file manager such as Solid Explorer or Total Commander or via ADB (or better yet convenient Android Commander): chmod 644 /system/build.prop and chmod 644 / system / etc / permissions /platform.xml
Back up the originals and try, I hope it will roll :)
volirin
Message#36
31.07.14, 20:48
User
[offline]

Messages 83
Zopo ZP900 Leader

One more thing that I noticed: it’s better to remove the checkmark from the item “Enable media scanning on USB”, leaving only “Enable media scanning on SD” + loops cut so that I consider optimal for 5 minutes. Yes, and it seems I understood what I mean by the unknown “clumsy light” camera settings point, most likely it is the recording of auxiliary GPS tracks to the load on the video, something like “Orientation to the cardinal points”, although m. Wildly mistaken: D
ztomov
Message#37
01.08.14, 10:31
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 31.07.14
LG G Pad 8.3

Hello, I just bought this navigator, and now I'm testing. Can I put here a proven script for backing up internal memory, and then restore it using ADB? It would be helpful if the device breaks for some reason.
volirin
Message#38
02.08.14, 17:18
User
[offline]

Messages 83
Zopo ZP900 Leader

you can manually:

information about sections:
cat / proc / partitions

file system usage:
df

backup partitions:
cat / dev / block / nanda>/mnt/extsd/bootloader.img
cat / dev / block / nandc>/mnt/extsd/boot.img
cat / dev / block / nandd>/mnt/extsd/system.img
cat / dev / block / nande>/mnt/extsd/data.img
cat / dev / block / nandg>/mnt/extsd/recovery.img

and vice versa for recovery, for example:
cat /mnt/extsd/bootloader.img>/ dev / block / nanda
ztomov
Message#39
04.08.14, 10:24
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
LG G Pad 8.3

Thank. After some research, I also learned that the dump from the script (Message # 8) can be used to recover using Uberizer.
ztomov
Message#40
12.08.14, 09:06
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
LG G Pad 8.3

Does anyone use the AV-IN function? It seems that it does not work on my device - connect the camera to the cable, then 12 + to the red wire, but nothing is displayed on the screen.

7 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 01/05/19 13:33