USBDeview | a list of all USB devices with the ability to remove them from the system

Rep: (1107)
USBDeview

Attached Image

Description:
A small program that will display a list of all USB devices (flash drive, mobile phone, camera, printer, etc.) ever connected to your computer. At the same time for each device, it does not matter whether it is currently connected or not.

Opportunities:
  • the date and time when the device was added and the last connection time
  • device name / description
  • serial number
  • product and manufacturer identification numbersand their names
  • can remove the USB devices you used before
  • disable the ones that are connected to your computer at the moment
  • and much more
Video Overview of the program USBDeview

Operating system: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10. Supports 32-bit and 64-bit systems. Windows 98 / ME is not supported.

Homepage: NirSoft

Download: v2.80
previous versions
v2.79
v2.76
v2.75
v.2.71
v.2.70
v2.65
v2.61
Attached fileusbdeview.zip(84.46 KB)
Attached fileusbdeview-x64.zip(111.17 KB)

v2.55
Attached fileusbdeview.zip (81.04 KB)
Attached fileusbdeview-x64.zip(107.66 KB)
+ RussifierDmitry YerokhinAttached fileusbdeview_russian.zip(3.43 KB)

v2.51 + Russifier Dmitry Yerokhin Attached fileusbdeview_russian.zip (3.41 KB)
v2.46
v2.41
v2.30:
Attached fileusbdeview.zip (77.58 KB)
Attached fileusbdeview-x64.zip(103.55 KB)
RussifierDmitry Yerokhin 07/09/2012 2.15Attached fileusbdeview_russian.zip(3.12 KB)

Post has been editedvladigor - 19.03.19, 09:35
Reason for editing: USBDeview v2.80

Rep: (5)
USBDeview.exe / stop_by_drive G:

That's how I "learned" stick, but as a team to bring back the stick without touching the very hands?

Rep: (6)
The program is absolutely useless. All this is cosmetic effects. Any connected USB device leads the entry system.log. separately opening event can not be deleted, and the entire log cleaning leads to fatty inscription "Log cleared" and clearing date. Deleting an ustroysva records can not be performed in full volume

Rep: (40)
* allegas
I will not argue, but for example, if the firmware smarts, MTC firewood constantly confused about is that if there are more than 10. Prog copes with the declared functionality. The others did not try, JUST WOOD phones.

Rep: (0)
All this garbage guys. USBDeview nor any USBOblivion completely clear the media. I'm on it, "the dog ate." For example, say that some of the registry keys can not be removed even in the name of the administrator. It takes just an account with system rights. For example, here this branch HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ ControlSet001 \ Enum \ USB. And even if they bend back and stare, they remove anything they can not. So everything is a half-hearted decision. Exit to write the script and assign it the right system.

Rep: (5)
* Stas-chaos, Or connect via Windows Registry Recovery and delete;)

Rep: (241)
USBDeview v2.65
  • Added option to automatically start the Remote Registry service on the remote machine for reading the USB devices information (In 'Advnaced Options' window).
    Added option to automatically start the Remote Registry service on the remote computer to read information about the USB-devices (in the "Advanced Options")

Attached fileusbdeview-x64.zip(112.12 KB)
    Attached fileusbdeview-x86.zip(85.25 KB)
    2 in 1 : Attached fileUSBDeview.v2.65.7z (148.31 KB)

Rep: (39)
Hello!
I want to know what the name of this thing (action / event / call): If you connect a particular device to YUSB telephone port (in my case, this remote control drone), caused by well-defined applications. I want to know the principle of operation of such a call. I suspect that there is some kind of identifier, which responds to the OS, and is an application in which sewn, it is for this device. I would like to know, as it is called scientifically, that would have to google about it on the Internet. I have a problem in the shell when it is more than one application for one remote to choose from after you select one particular, is crumbling. If you remove all other applications, leave one, then his challenge and launch passes without errors ...

USBDeview v2.66

Post has been editedLeiros - 06.06.17, 14:17

Rep: (0)
Who knows why USBDeview does not remove the driver remotely with machines running windows 7? Remote Registry, of course, included.

Rep: (208)
USBDeview v.2.70 (x32-x64)
Changes
- Added new command-line options to check whether a USB device is connected (USBDeview returns 0 if the device is not connected): / is_connected, / is_connected_by_serial, / is_connected_by_drive, / is_connected_by_class, / is_connected_by_pid
- For example: USBDeview.exe / is_connected "USB \ Vid_1058 & Pid_1023 \ 8539583490834690"
- Added new command-line options to check whether a USB device is disabled (USBDeview returns 0 if the device is not disabled): / is_disabled, / is_disabled_by_serial, / is_disabled_by_drive, / is_disabled_by_class, / is_disabled_by_pid
- For example: USBDeview.exe / is_disabled "USB \ Vid_1058 & Pid_1023 \ 8539583490834690"

Attached fileUSBDeview_2.70.zip(579.64 KB)

USBDeview v2.72 Ru
  • Added column "Friendly Name"
    Added 'Friendly Name' column.
  • Updated Russian localization file to v2.72He introduced an amendment, because the innovation has been translated as "Friendly Name"

Attached fileusbdeview-x64.7z(100.46 KB)
    Attached fileusbdeview-x86.7z(88.49 Kb)
    2 in 1 : Attached fileUSBDeview.v2.72.7z (153.08 KB)

USBDeview v2.71 Ru
USBDeview v2.71 Ru
  • If you run a local USBDeview, in the column "Computer Name" is displayed on the local computer name (in the previous versions of the name does not appear)
    When running USBDeview locally, the 'Computer Name' column now displays the local computer name (In previous versions it was empty)

Attached fileusbdeview-x64.7z(100.21 KB)
    Attached fileusbdeview-x86.7z(88.16 Kb)
    2 in 1 : Attached fileUSBDeview.v2.71.7z (152.57 KB)

Post has been editedLeiros - 26.11.17, 21:35

Rep: (16)
Accidentally nakovyryat something in this program, and now the computer windows 7 does not want to connect your phone (xiaomi redmi 4 pro). Crawls when installing drivers MTP failure. Install the driver manually - vseravno phone in the device manager under other devices - the MTP with an exclamation mark. On other computers all the rules.
When you try to install the driver once again gets an error message and the text: Installation does not exist or is invalid.
I tried to insert into any USB port, including the back.
Neither MTP, PTP connection or do not work ...
MiFlash mode fastbut phone sees as Manager Phone devices in the mode fastbut seen as ADB device. But throw the files and I can not.

Post has been editedalefsei - 10.01.18, 11:04

* alefsei,
Well if there is a recovery point. Make OS recovery from backup.

* vladigor Alas, the working computer and stick "forbidden", so do not turn to sisadmminam at work.

alefsei @ 10.01.18, 11:05*
Alas, the working computer and stick "forbidden", so do not turn to sisadmminam at work.
To restore from a full backup or recovery point of the flash drive is not needed. Make formatTs and the system administrator will supply you a new Vendian.

* vladigor
Because there is no backup I did it about 2 months ago, and now only need to connect the phone.
Resetting of Windows is not an option because computer operating, this will paralyze my work. Accordingly, as I mentioned earlier, it is necessary to ground the decision

* alefsei,
to any council of information is not enough ... neither OS nor is there any right to the OS .. itditp
I would have gone in as the true administrator or would create another real admin's profile and reinstall the driver. If not present the admin rights, then take a pack of delicious kofiyu and ran to the sysadmin.

Post has been editedvladigor - 10.01.18, 12:59

* vladigor
I can tell what the weather is outside, and what time, just to name the OS version (which, incidentally, is listed). I can name a lot of things. But what exactly do you want? Ask I say.
admin has rights.

alefsei @ 10.01.18, 13:01*
which, incidentally, contains
"Windows 7" - this is not the version
alefsei @ 10.01.18, 13:01*
admin has rights.
vladigor @ 10.01.18, 12:58*
... I would like to create another real admin's profile and reinstall the driver.

If this does not help, look for the restore point, they are by default done quite often (before installing new software or system updates, for example.).

Rep: (337)
USBDeview v2.75 Ru
  • When connecting a remote computer, the computer name is now displayed in the window title.
    When connecting a remote computer computer name is now displayed in the title bar.

• Added 'Select All' and 'Deselect All' to the 'Column Settings' window.
    Added function "Select all" and "Cancel the entire range of" window "Edit".

1) Unpack 2.75_usbdeview or 2.75_usbdeview-x64
2) To install the Russian language to transfer a file from the archive usbdeview_russian 'usbdeview_lng.ini' in the same folder where the unpacked USBDeview utility.

Attached file2.75_usbdeview.zip(92.42 Kb)

Attached file2.75_usbdeview-x64.zip(114.29 KB)

Attached fileusbdeview_russian.zip(3.48 KB)
author of the translation Dmitry Yerokhin

Post has been editedwasssup - 24.08.18, 16:29

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/11/19, 3:56