> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

33 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Thl T200 - Firmware
Sergey_Ace
Message#1
26.04.14, 21:24
Innovator
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 7185
Check in: 04.12.06
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Thl T200 - Firmware
PictureThL T200
Description | Discussion � | Firmware � | THL T200 - Accessories

Important information

• This topic works by the rules Section "Android - firmware"
  • Before asking a question, read the header, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • If you have a problem, indicate the current version of the firmware on your phone.

• It is forbidden to ask questions that are not directly related to a specific topic, do not carry a semantic load and have a clearly stimulating character (especially such as "When will you lay out?", "How long should the firmware be?" And the like)
  • It is allowed to discuss methods for obtaining ROOT rights, since this usually depends heavily on the firmware version.
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

• NOTE!!! INFORMATION ABOUT THE DATE OF THE EXIT (AND IT WILL APPEAR IN GENERAL) FIRMWARE BASESANDROID 4.4orANDROID 5NOT!!! HOW ONLY THE FIRMWARE APPEARS, IT WILL BE HOSTED HERE.

Drivers and Utilities

Instructions

Firmware

miscellanea

All questions and suggestions for filling the cap in the topic please write to the PM - QMS

Regards, topic curatorvalera_eremeev

Post has been editedvalera_eremeev - 08.02.17, 10:12
Reason for editing: corrected firmware links
aslamdudaev
Message#2
27.02.14, 20:38
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 665
Check in: 13.01.11
Thl t200

Here is the moderation for our device.
Download the archive and unpack it to the root of the map. Install the mobileuncle tools (you need root for work) and launch it. Choose Recovery update, poke the very first recovery. img (this is the one we unpacked), you will be asked you are sure to click yes, wait a couple of seconds, see that it is flashed successfully and will offer to boot into recovery (choose yourself or not). Everything!

We say thank you forumchanineakiller
Recovery
Attached filerecovery.zip(5.72 MB)

Post has been editedaslamdudaev - 27.02.14, 21:04
prog2
Message#3
19.03.14, 20:41
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 841
Check in: 09.01.08
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 4/64

�������� download

TWRP 2.6.3.0
Installation via CWM or TWRP recovery. Added new interface.
Attached fileTWRP_2.6.3.0_THL_T200.zip(7.52 MB)

TWRP 2.7.0.0
I note a very fast touchscreen response.Attached fileRecovery_TWRP_2.7.0.0_t200_project.zip(7.89 MB)

TWRP 2.7.0.0 from Sevemaxs
- mount both flash drives - internal Emmc and removable SDcard to PC
- USB flash drives with Fat32 or exFat file systems (to do this, connect the USB flash drive to the phone via the Otg-cable and in the Mount tab, tick the box against Usb-Otg)
- USB mouse operation
- OTA support
- full adb functionality
- battery charge operation
- applied Holofied theme from user z31s1g.
Fast
Download

TWRP 2.7.1.0
Updated the version of the TWRP moderation to 2.7.1.0. Replaced bootly recovery. Remaining version changesHERE
DOWNLOAD

TWRP 2.6.3.0 for installation from a device
Download the .img image and copy it to the root of the memory card, install the MobileUncleTools program (requires root), launch the program, click Recovery Update, select the desired recovery image in the root of the memory card, install. Reboot into recovery. (optional)DOWNLOAD

PhilZ_Touch Recovery
Another version of moderation for T200, based on CWM 6.0.4.4.DOWNLOADB

TWRP 2.8.1.0
Detailshere

ALL THE ACTIONS WITH THE TELEPHONE YOU MAKE AT YOUR OWN RISK. NO ONE EXCEPT YOU SHALL BEAR ANY RESPONSIBILITY.

FIRMWARE
Based on stock from 02/21/2014
Firmware for installation via mod-recovery (TWRP / CWM / Carliv)
Based on the latest stock firmware from 02/21/2014
Added ROOT. From applications added GoogleChrome and Antutu.
The first firmware, strictly not to judge.DOWNLOAD

STOCK ROM MOD on stock from 03/14/2014
Updated version of the official firmware. For installation via mod-recovery (TWRP / CWM / Carliv). (updated)
Based on the latest stock firmware from 03/14/2014
Do not cut anything.
Deodexed, added root.
Additional software:savagemessiahzine.comApp & Gamesavagemessiahzine.com, Adfree, Adaway, Flashplayer, EStrong, Rebooter) you can easily remove the excess.
1. Download
2. Copy to memory card
3. Enter the mod-recovery
4. Make wipes.
5. Install
DOWNLOAD

STOCK ROM MOD on stock from 06/19/2014
Based on official firmware from 06/19/14 for installation via mod-recovery (TWRP / CWM / Carliv)
Added root (SuperSU version 2.0.2).
The Russian language is installed by default.
Changed logo and download melody.
Stuck in my favorite ringtone;)
Additional software:savagemessiahzine.comApp & Gamesavagemessiahzine.com, Adfree, Flashplayer, EStrong, Rebooter) you can easily remove the excess.
1. Download
2. Copy to memory card
3. Enter the mod-recovery
4. Make wipes.
5. Install
DOWNLOAD

Yandex.Kit
New firmwareYandex.Kit. It features a built-in full set of applications from Yandex. Based on Android 4.2.2.
Of the shortcomings, while I noticed only a non-working screen lock, a flip case.
Installation through moderation, with wipes.
Screenshots and firmware download can be here:Yandex.Kit Download

MIUI v5 4.4.11
Ported MIUIv5 firmware for THL T200. Updated.
Install CWM / TWRP. Before installing do wipe.
Built-in functional installer AROMA.
What I noticed from a non-working: compass, on / off screen with a flip cover. (all that noticed at the moment)
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

DOWNLOAD

MIUI v5 4.8.8
Updated MIUIv5 for T200. It is possible that not everything is stable. The camera is now working as needed. NFC has not launched yet. Report all problems and errors noted here on the forum, I will try to fix as much as possible.
Attention! When connecting MiCloud, a paid SMS can be sent. Read the information on the screen carefully when connecting.
To remove lags: Settings - For Developers - Rounded corners ->off
Xiaomi Message Blocking: Messages ->Tap on post ->Into a black list.
Transfer applications to the SD card: using Clean Master or Titanium Backup.
Root rights are in every version! Label "Security (Service)" ->Permissions ->ROOT rights
Firmware through any custom recovery.
Special thanks for helping the project expressgreeshan
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

DOWNLOAD

MIUI v5 4.8.15
Updated version of MIUI to 4.8.15. I fixed NFC and, at the request of the workers, returned the clock widget from version 4.4.11. After installation, update the "BZ weather".
DOWNLOAD

LeWa Os
The first firmware LewaOs for t200. Of the disadvantages:
NFC does not work, locking does not work in a flip case, there is no button "menu" in the navigation bar.
There are no superSUs in Lewa. To enable root you need: Security>Options>Permissions Manager>The rights>Superuser rights
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

DOWNLOAD

The updated version of the firmware LeWa OS to version 14.08.01. NFC does not work.
DOWNLOAD

Crystal black rom
Port firmware. Detailshere

HelloMoto MOD
Based on extreme stock. Detailshere

ALL THE ACTIONS WITH THE TELEPHONE YOU MAKE AT YOUR OWN RISK. NO ONE EXCEPT YOU SHALL BEAR ANY RESPONSIBILITY.

DIFFERENT
Fix IMEI and SIM Cards
For those who do not see sim cards and who have lost IMEI on Chinese firmware
THL_T200_ModemFix(flash through SP FlashTool)
Fix version for TWRP / CWMDOWNLOAD

SP_FlashTool
For some reason, not everyone works correctly with the sp_flash_tool program. Working versionDOWNLOAD

INSTALLATION
ALWAYS BEFORE FIRMWARE TELEPHONE MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR FIRMWARE

CWM Recovery
1) Download the desired firmware and dump it to the root of the memory card
2) Go to CWM Recovery (On the phone off, hold down the volume + and on keys)
3) Select Wipe data / Factory reset, Wipe cache partition, advanced-wipe dalvickcache (This will delete all your data in the phone’s memory)
4) Choose install zip from sdcard-Choose zip from sdcard
5) Select the archive, wait until the installation is completed
6) Reboot system now (Sometimes the phone after the firmware will turn on itself.)

TWRP Recovery
1) Download the desired firmware and dump it to the root of the memory card
2) We go in TWRP Recovery (On the phone off, hold down the volume + keys and turn on)
3) Select Wipe (and drag the slider to the right, this will delete all your data in the phone’s memory)
4) Select Advanced Wipe, select Dalvik Cache and drag the slider to the right.
5) Choose install
6) Select the archive, follow the instructions of the installer, wait until the installation is complete (sometimes a Failed error may appear, reboot again to the recovery to eliminate and repeat the installation but no wipes)
7) Reboot / system (Sometimes the phone after the firmware will turn on itself.)

Post has been editedprog2 - 17.11.14, 20:21

--------------------
prog2
Message#4
25.04.14, 17:02
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 841
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 4/64

Updated MIUI V5.
Fixed a camera. Now it does not turn green and does not crash. Just fixed the sound and microphone.
The flip case lock does not work.

Post has been editedprog2 - 27.04.14, 20:10

--------------------
aradox
Message#5
27.04.14, 20:23
User
[offline]

Messages 70
Check in: 30.05.11
LeTV One X600

Updated MIUI V5.
Fixed a camera. Now it does not turn green and does not crash. Just fixed the sound and microphone.
The flip case lock does not work.

compass does not work
terribly long charge 2 hours 20%
Asphalt 8 did not start (
prog2
Message#6
27.04.14, 22:20
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 841
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 4/64

compass does not work
terribly long charge 2 hours 20%
Asphalt 8 did not start (
The compass really does not work, I do not agree about charging, it charges quite quickly, the asphalt does not start, I don’t know why, it’s probably the same position sensor.

--------------------
master_lee
Message#7
27.04.14, 22:31
Homo homini lupus est.
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 9417
Check in: 02.05.09
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

M
The topic has been moved to the "Thl". Fruitful discussion of firmware and as few bricks as possible

--------------------
Est rerum omnium magister usus - experience - all the teacher
rudeness and arrogance of others - not an indicator of their success
valera_eremeev
Message#8
28.04.14, 04:56
Made in USSR
[offline]

Topics Curator
Group: Curators
Messages 1297
Check in: 22.11.10
Xiaomi Mi Max Prime

prog2,it would be nice to add a couple of screenshots (desktop, list of programs) for firmwaremiuiandLewaOS, all the same, maybe not everyone saw them "live" and would like to see screenshots from our device before installation ...

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 \ 64
prog2
Message#9
28.04.14, 13:23
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 841
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 4/64

valera_eremeev @ 04/04/2014, 05:56*
it would be nice to add a couple of three screenshots

Added by.

ps On the last runoff, wifi works in flight mode, in the previous one it was impossible.

Post has been editedprog2 - 28.04.14, 20:58

--------------------
valera_eremeev
Message#10
29.04.14, 05:34
Made in USSR
[offline]

Topics Curator
Group: Curators
Messages 1297
Check in: 22.11.10
Xiaomi Mi Max Prime

Added by.
thanks, + set ...

Judging by the pictures in Lewa and MIUI, the bottom panel with the soft buttons is not removed as it is on the drain or is it still removed?

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 \ 64
shtorm74
Message#11
29.04.14, 06:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 129
Check in: 22.08.12

Hello I stitched the body 20140314, via FlashTool, after the firmware the body did not turn on, does not even respond to charging. The computer defines the body as MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM Port. What can be done?

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro, Sony Xperia Tablet Z
kof-serg
Message#12
29.04.14, 06:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 151
Check in: 20.11.10
Asus ZenFone 5Z 6/64

I installed the recovery, I saved my January firmware, I fixed the March firmware through the recovery, I quickly filled it. Feels less battery eats.

Posted on 04/29/2014 06:46:

shtorm74 @ 29.4.2014, 11:10*
Hello I stitched the body 20140314, via FlashTool, after the firmware the body did not turn on, does not even respond to charging. The computer defines the body as MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM Port. What can be done?

Try to pull out the battery
prog2
Message#13
29.04.14, 06:53
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 841
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 4/64

valera_eremeev @ 04/29/2014, 06:34*
Judging by the pictures in Lewa and MIUI, the bottom panel with the soft buttons is not removed as it is on the drain or is it still removed?

No, it is not removed. I wanted to do both on the stock with the folding button of the navbar, but it did not work out and scored on this case, more importantly, other jambs are fixed.

--------------------
shtorm74
Message#14
29.04.14, 10:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 129

Hello I stitched the body of THL T200 MT6592 with the program SP_Flash_Tool v5.1408.00, the firmware went fine, but the body did not turn on, it does not even respond to charging. I decided to flash it again, but it does not want. does not react. What to do?
Attached fileBROM_DLL_V5.log(346.03 KB)
Attached fileQT_FLASH_TOOL.log(29.75 KB)

--------------------
motw
Message#15
29.04.14, 11:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 200
Check in: 28.01.12

Kof-serg @ 04.29.2014, 07:46*
I installed the recovery, I saved my January firmware, I fixed the March firmware through the recovery, I quickly filled it. Feels less battery eats.

Did GPS stop jumping at intersections?
kof-serg
Message#16
29.04.14, 13:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 151
Asus ZenFone 5Z 6/64

Did GPS stop jumping at intersections?

Do not make my mistake. I rebooted, but I forgot to reset the settings to the factory settings immediately after the flashing. As a result, satellites are not caught at all. I had to do a reset, install all the programs. Navitel in 5 minutes did not find satellites, but the search icon was. I installed FasterGPS, I registered my region in it and after that in a few seconds the Navitel found 7 satellites. On the old firmware, when I was traveling by train, Navitel showed the correct way for about five minutes, then jumped onto the road 50 meters away and kept trying to keep me on the road, although I turned off this feature. Today I will go and check how the March firmware works.
motw
Message#17
29.04.14, 14:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 200

Kof-serg @ 04/29/2014, 2:48 PM*
Today I will go and check how the March firmware works.

I'm really looking forward to the results Constant "You lose your route ..." - the only thing that strains in the phone.
shtorm74
Message#18
29.04.14, 15:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 129

The trouble is with me. I can not start the body after the firmware. Please skip the drivers that you installed on the computer by flashing the body through the SP Flash Tool! THANK.

--------------------
kof-serg
Message#19
29.04.14, 18:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 151
Asus ZenFone 5Z 6/64

Navitel still wants to lead me along the roads, Yandex and Google navigators lead by rail, and if they jump onto the road, they quickly return. At stops, the triangle does not jump, but it turns around, not knowing where I will go next, during movement it quickly determines the direction. Feels like GPS is much better than LG P970. Navitel consistently shows 7 satellites. Satellites are picked up in seconds.
prog2
Message#20
29.04.14, 18:38
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 841
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 4/64

Shtorm74 @ 04/29/2014, 16:57*
The trouble is with me. I can not start the body after the firmware. Please skip the drivers that you installed on the computer by flashing the body through the SP Flash Tool!

Here are the drivers:Preloader_x86 & x64_MT65xx Adb & Usb_Drivers
Here is the instruction:
Instructions for SP_FlashTool
  1. Install drivers on PC for Preloadera.
  2. Turn off the phone (Do not connect the cable to the computer).
  3. We take out the battery and insert it back without connecting the cable to the computer.
  4. Run the SP Flash Tool as administrator.
  5. Press the Scatter-loading button and specify the path to the folder with the firmware
  6. Select the file MT6592_Android_scatter_emmc.txt (It is located in the firmware folder among the img / bin files)
  7. Remove the two upper jackdaws Preloader and MBR (they are for the restoration of full "bricks")
  8. Click Download.
  9. Connect your phone to your computer and wait for the download to complete. Upon completion, you will see a new window with a green circle.
  10. The firmware is installed, you can disconnect the phone from the computer and turn it on.

Post has been editedprog2 - 29.04.14, 18:49

--------------------
motw
Message#21
30.04.14, 10:17
Local
[offline]

Messages 200

Kof-serg @ 04/29/2014, 19:16*
Navitel still wants to lead me along the roads, Yandex and Google navigators lead by rail, and if they jump onto the road, they quickly return. At stops, the triangle does not jump, but it turns around, not knowing where I will go next, during movement it quickly determines the direction.

It is a pity that they did not fix it. After all, it looks like a software error.
But thanks anyway for the test! I will be.
Thl

33 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 16:37