Perfeo 9706-IPS - Firmware

Rep: (732)
Perfeo 9706-IPS - Firmware
PicturePerfeo 9706-IPS, TeXet TM-9740
Description | FAQ | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Everything you do is doing at your own risk, no one besides you responsibility!

Drivers and Utilities
AdB drivers (debugger) - Attached fileADB DRV.zip. (8.73 MB)
The program by flashing the device (drivers for the device, inside the archive with the program) Rockchip Batch Tool V1.5 -Attached fileRKBatchTool_v1.5.zip(672.67 KB)
CWM Recovery (installed through the RKandroidTool program, everything included) -Attached fileCWM 5.5.0.4.zip.(2.16 MB)
Attention! Do not attempt to install CWM with ROM Manager, get a non-working device!

Instructions
PC firmware
Instructions in pictures on flashing with PC - Attached fileInstruction.zip. (284.06 KB)
To flash img firmware, it is necessary:
1) Download under the spoiler (drivers and utilities): rkbatchtool_v1.5.zip
2) Turn off the tablet!
2) Click and hold the volume key "-" and connect the USB cord, the screen will remain dark, but Windows will detect a new device.
2) Install the drivers from the RRockchip Batch Tool V1.5 program (drivers will stand up, if not, simply select the installation in the manual driver for the RK30_DEVICE device in the device manager)
3) Run the RKBatch Tool V1.5 program, one of the squares should be green.
4) Select an img firmware file by pressing at the top on the right, opposite FW Patch - "..."
5) If you have done everything correct - the firmware version is displayed as 4.1.01, the date XX-XX-XX, and the RK30 chip
6) Click "Update"
7) A percentage counter of the image loading will go, at 100% the check counter will again go again. At the end of the firmware, the tablet will go into the recovery mode and filling the firmware, and then reboot. Everything!
8) The first load will be long. After downloading, it is desirable through the menu to reset the settings.

Firmware using a memory card
Download the firmware, if necessary, unzip the file, rename to Update.img.
If the tablet does not turn on or hanging on the Perfeo logo:
1. Come into the root of the memory card, the update.img file. Hold the memory card into the tablet and boot into the recovery. (The entrance to the recovery is described slightly below)
2. Advance to search for Update Rkimage.
3. Power Power and agree to the update.

The second method when the tablet is enabled, or rather in the usual operating mode.
1. Map the map with the image of the firmware, seconds after 15 will appear in English.
2. Install further the tablet will do everything yourself.

Before and after the firmware, just in case of recovery (Wipe Data & Cache), or through the device setup menu, reset to factory.

CWM Recovery
FAQ on Clock Work MOD Recovery .
CWM installation screenshot
Attached Image

To enter the recovery menu, clamp the "minus" volume button, holding it down. Press the power button. Once the screen caught fire, let go of both buttons. A lying robot appears on the screen. It is important if you need to hold the button 3-4 seconds to turn on the tablet / turn off, now you need to click on this button short, no more than 2 seconds and not releasing the "click" button "Plus" the volume. The menu will appear, move the volume keys on it. Selection - Enable button ..
If the tablet is stuck on the download, do not hurry to alter it. The "Factory Reset" point in the recovery menu can return it to normal operation, in the extreme case on the back of the tablet there is an internal RESET button (reset).

Getting ROOT
PC program in one click - UnlockRoot
Official site unlockroot
Mandatory in the settings \ developer parameters should stand a check mark Debugging ADB before connecting to a PC

Enter safe mode
Safe mode The Android will help diagnose the problem as follows - your tablet or smartphone will work as usual, but all third-party applications will be disabled. Thus, if the device stops hanging or rebooted, then the cause of the problem is one of the latest installed applications.
1. Hold off the shutdown button until an additional menu appears.
2. Hold your finger at the "Disable Power" item until an additional menu appears to go to a safe mode.
Click "OK" and your device will be rebooted in safe mode. So you can find out the cause of the problem of android smartphone or tablet.

To exit the secure mode, simply restart the device.

Changed CMDLine string in Parameter file
CMDLINE: console = ttyFIQ0 androidboot.console = ttyFIQ0 init = / init initrd = 0x62000000,0x00800000 mtdparts = rk29xxnand: 0x00002000 @ 0x00002000 (misc), 0x00004000 @ 0x00004000 (kernel), 0x00008000 @ 0x00008000 (boot), 0x00008000 @ 0x00010000 (recovery) , 0x000c0000 @ 0x00018000 (Backup),
0x00040000 @ 0x000d8000 (Cache), 0x00400000 @ 0x00118000 (UserData), 0x00002000 @ 0x00518000 (Kpanic), 0x00120000 @ 0x0051A000 (System) - @ 0x0065a000 (User)

Firmware
Official

Not official
Firmware from JemFly - for 9706-IPS year 2013. Expanded memory for installing applications up to 2GB + root
Update Lite 2GB.- for 9706-IPS2012.Expanded memory for installing applications up to 2GB + root
Update Lite 2GB (2012)- for 9706-IPS2012.Expanded memory for installing applications up to 2GB + root
Z-Box (Cyanogen 10.1)- for 9706-IPS2012.
Update FW OF 9706-IPS-2013S
Texetgamerom

Useful tips
1. In the SDXC 64GB memory cards, the EX-FAT file system is used. Do not reformat such cards to another file system, it can lead to their inoperability of a memory card! Before using EX-FAT format cards in this tablet, you need to install an additional driver or firmware update
Properly working memory cards
Kingmax 16 Gb Class 10
Transcend 8GB MicroSD Class 6
SDHC 32Gb Class 6 Silicon Power
A-Data 16Gb MicroSD Class 10
Kingston 8GB Class 4
Kingston 16 Gb Class 10
Transcend 16 Gb Class 10
Smart Buy MicroSDHC 32GB Class 10

Post has been editedCusco - 12.10.15, 10:02
Reason for editing: Shapaka is aligned with the partition standard

Rep: (4)
Do somebody firmware on android 4.4 or 4.3)

Rep: (732)
Vladimir1214 @ 05/24/2014, 20:47*
Do somebody firmware on android 4.4 or 4.3)

No wishing not much how I will see, buthereThere is a topic interesting about it.

Rep: (53)
4.4 Already there is on RK3066 but alas, it works only with the kernel version 3.0.36 (we have 3.0.8) :(
---
Preparing game firmware on 4.1

Post has been editedaydarkings - 29.05.14, 06:36

Texetgamerom
download v1
Attached filenand_fix.zip.(792.51 KB)

Features
  • Based on the source code from OMA (Android 4.1.1)
  • Optimized for games
  • Built in ZRAM (reduces the use of RAM, in short, there will be more free RAM)
  • Corresponded kernel modules (thanks to Comrade OMA)
  • 2 GB under applications and games
  • Much improved smoothness of work
  • The system is formatted (after nand_fix) in ext4
  • Calculator from CyanogenMod 10 (much improved standard calculator: decides from simple examples to matrices and graphs)
  • Gamepad system support (USB Host Controller required)
  • Support init.d
  • Normally mounted SD cards

Bugs
  • The keyboard crashes after the first launch (after a few minutes it works fine)
  • The first launch is accompanied by wild lags (after 1-2 minutes everything comes to normal)

Recommendations
  • To improve the energy saving, you need to set the HOTPLUG processor mode in the SetCPU (on the right below you need to click on Interactive and select Hotplug, then mark the "Install download" checkmark)
  • For convenience of using the keyboard, I advise you to update it through Google Play (manually updated)
  • Use bestThis version of YouTubein order to avoid problems with downloading video

Installation
1. Unpack the contents of the archive at a convenient place for you (on the way to the folder there should be no Russian letters)
2. Download the nand_fix.zip card on the SD card
3. Open the RKDEVELOPTOOL_V1.35 folder and run RKAndroidTool
4. Connect the disabled tablet with a closed sound button to the computer (so in TeXet 9740; you need to connect the tablet in the firmware mode)
5. Press Eraseidb (third button from left to right at the bottom of the program) and wait for the end
6. We celebrate all the tanks except Loader, Backup and Kernel (first, fourth and last)
7. Then click Flash ROM (first button)
8. After the firmware, the tablet will go into recovery mode (CWM) and you need to flash this fix to read internal memory:
Control - Volume switching buttons - up / down, button Off button - choice, back - back.
9. Select "Install Zip From SDCard" item
10. Select "Choose Zip from Sdcard" and choose our nand_fix.zip and wait for the installation
11. After installation, click Back and select "Reboot System Now"

Screenshot Antutu.
Attached Image

In the new version, Antutu shows 19,000 parrots

---
if you write in a personal

Post has been editedaydarkings - 25.12.14, 18:08
Reason for editing: In the header

* aydarkings Perfeo 2013 - even Cloquork does not start, although it seems to be stitched without mistakes ...

* WOOM At the very first time it was possible to run CWM on this firmware (CWM 6 version from OMA in the firmware)

* aydarkings
So what should I do to work? Drink another version of CWM? On other firmware it seemed to be normal - but further the Clock did not matter ... I did not want to formulate memory

* WOOM You can flash another CWM flashing and try

In general, I have no time to bother with firmware, but ... I dug itKitkat
If anyone has time to suffer myself and your device, try, maybe that is useful there. In any case, my CWM started, if I didn't smooth everything that, but when rebooting the screen does not robit (the backlight is burning and everything) ... I tried to slip out the stock - with the same result .... I did not experiment on the experiment playing))))

Do not do this: "Press eraseidb (third button from left to right at the bottom of the program) and wait for the end"
Better Vipe do or factor reset.
And if you have already done and nothing loads, then put the official asking via RKBatchTool_v1.5
You can then do as an instruction by skipping item 5.
Checked on yourself. At first nothing loaded.
Now I installed

* Vladimir1214, I tried and such an option - cyclized on CWM (reboot in it) - I already hz ...

* WOOM On the items write what you do.
Well, in what state the tablet first. I have in the drain initially.
My tablet 2012

* WOOM Kiktat and not start
He is designed for another kernel (3.0.36)

* Vladimir1214,
Yes, actually everything is done on points and do, except for the 5th ... sew with stock, apparatus 13 years
* aydarkings Well, then apparently not fate)) In principle, I am completely satisfied with me - rutulled, the garbage removed, made 2 g under the apps - in the test 13 with a small parrot ... with the players coping))) if someone is wringing the working 4.2 although and then I myself am not chib to master :-D

Post has been editedwoom - 13.06.14, 07:20

* WOOM
4.2 Cyan is. Normal food with some bugs, but do not bother.
Paul a year was sitting on it.
Understood. Not for your tablet)

Post has been editedVladimir1214 - 13.06.14, 21:16

there is a working 4.2, when turning the screen, no artifacts, but it terribly lags

Rep: (0)
Zbox v3 firmware does not see the SIM card what to do?

* almazru
Why do you even? Our tablet without SIM

Rep: (0)
I installed it on TeXet TM 9748

* almazru The firmware does not provide work with SIM cards

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 23.11.20, 21:31