> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Alcatel OT-6010D Star - Firmware

Rep: (1048)
Alcatel OT-6010D Star - Firmware
PictureAlcatel One Touch 6010D Star
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities

Instructions

Firmware

Root / Recovery

miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 27.10.19, 19:47
Reason for editing: Instructions raskirpichivaniyu, it also unlock and installing adequate Russian Firmware

Rep: (84)
Actually the Root and CWM for our body.
Everything you need in the archive, including a manual with pictures ... all except Alcatel_onetouchManager, which take ofsayta. Link is in the cap threads. Alcatel_onetouchManager need to install the drivers. After installing it, you can immediately and remove. Drivers remain.
The process of obtaining the Root and CWM is not easy (I have a couple of hours sweating and nervous). So, who never engaged in such nonsense, probably better to abstain.
Today, the whole day testing body, everything works as expected. For those who want to brush firmware of debris, keep in mind not prokanaet Titanium. A lot of the stuff is at: custpack / app, removeable unremoveable folder. Then I think understand. I Mlyn, undoing the tower until they found. In Android 4.0, all in one app folder was.
Actually all, go for it. The main carefully follow a manual and pictures. Cumbersome process, but nothing is possible there.
All materials to be honest with lapped the famous friendly site. So, I alaverdy only for your time and your nerves (still sneered at his body, without knowing in advance the result).
Yes, and probably in the cap can be lifted.

Attached files

Attached fileroot & cwm.zip(21.91 MB)

Post has been editedSabatini - 20.04.13, 13:36
Reason for editing: perezalil archive

Rep: (29)
sizn1987
sizn1987 @ 17.04.2013, 14:19*
I'm beginning to understand that dvusimochniki better to keep the battery as it is not crammed with stuff like MTSochnym odnosimochniki (((The phone heats up at work (((

DownloadOne Touch Upgrade S 2.7.5Install all the drivers and software on the phone, remove the checkbox fast loading and postavte checkbox to debug over USB, turn off your phone, connect the USB cable to the PC. run the program, select the model 6010 and sews.
If there is a request to press the buttons, simply unplug the cable and after 5 seconds. Again, plug, piercing herself go.
All well, tested on Win 8 X64, the first load long.)

Post has been editedrobertrg - 28.05.13, 11:44

Rep: (15)
And so the body we need to Russification.
1.Skatter your phone's file (text document).
2.PRO_INFO your phone.
3.FlashToolModmodified.
4.AndONE TOUCH Upgrade S 2.7.5for later download firmware Russian.
5. In scatter beforePRO_INFO deleted __NODL_ , Save.
6.FaylPRO_INFO open any Hex editor to change the location Ru In a case of this was my NL ,
it was like that 10D-2BALNL 1, I changed to 10D-2BAL Ru 1 save.
7.Zalivaem only onePRO_INFO to your phone (the phone must be switched off may need to obtain and install the battery back if FlashToolMod not see the device)
8.Zapuskaem ONE TOUCH Upgrade, then all elementary, follow the prompts, the phone must be switched off.
9.Vklyuchaem phone, rejoice: rofl:

Special thanks topep2007 , NexTwaY , Roxsandy , Sabatini
Attached Image

Post has been editedprotao - 06.01.15, 21:54
Reason for editing: We hide the screens under the spoiler.

Rep: (29)
My image F5P firmware for 6010Dclockworkmod_ot 17.06.13_6010D, Rutovan, lightweight, removed the Chinese garbage, disable unnecessary keyboard replaced.
Unzip into the root of your phone's internal memory and installed via rekaveri before installing clean date, and system cache.

Post has been editedrobertrg - 17.06.13, 23:04

Rep: (17)
SETTING THE RECOVERY (CWM, TWRP, original).
This blog translation forAlcatel One Touch STARwith my comments in brackets. So:

1) Get your ROOT Alcatel.[The author suggests using Framaroot, but I did not install it, soAlcatel One Touch Star (Post # 25622369)]
2) Download the ClockworkMod & TWRP according to your model:
CWM
TWRP
The original RECOVERY

Note: I recommend using the TWRP recovery, as the CWM recovery is not fully operational, because Alcatel phones have a different partition / custpack. If you are using CWM, the backup will be no partition custpack.[Here I have listened to the author. All optional]

• Useful App "Mobileuncle" plays the most important role in this manual. Download from Play Store Mobileuncle MTK Tools -link.

• Mobileuncle open the application after installation, then give permission privileges.

• Click the 5th item "Recovery update" (it will replace the original recovery, when recovery will sew the new image file to the SD-card).

• Select your file with the extension .img and you ask the message "Are you sure flash recovery?" and press the OK button.
[It is better to shorten the file name, for example, TWRP-recovery.img. While not renamed, sewn wanted]
  • Wait for recovery and replacement message appears Reboot into recovery mode, etc. themselves, decide what you will do!

• That's all!!!

[RECOVERY will be in English, with touch control (Be careful !!!). Immediately make a backup of the system. Good thing I did the first thing done, or would get a brick, because instead reset poked remove ROM :-D]

Rep: (2236)
xXxKoLyAn4iKxXx @ 06.12.2013, 20:49*
I just do for myself) I myself interestno) is changed, replace it, and if it will work, etc ..)
and 2.3.7 is an exercise in porting firmware .. important not which version .. but it is certainly something that I could make it on our aparata

Well done! The correct approach, approve, it is necessary to all "feel" to try. And custom firmware to close! : D
And I have this time too lazy to delve, to deal withTWRP ,: Blush: "stupid" all done according to the instructions And oddly enough, it worked. ;) Just take Mobileuncle MTK Tools from here Already Russified, so root has long been produced with the help of Kingo Android Root and set SuperSU v 1.80.

UPD
I pamper this TWRP v 2.4.1.0, pobekapil-povosstanavlival. It seems that's all right. But the time (time zone) is not installed, or more precisely set, but not saved. Topics also not changed. I searched the internet and found another mod version of the same, a different screen saver, as well as all the functions are the same as the time is not saved, and the theme is also not changed, shows the interface slows down, back to the original version from the link above on this subject.

I 21.00 11.00 shows before noon. You change the time zone 4, is applied to the restart time displays correctly. After restarting again umolchalnyh -6. :( Over time, all right?

PS
I leafed Now this topic is the second fashion that I found on the net, the same ashere under the spoiler.

Post has been editedAlexAlex2222 - 08.12.13, 09:39

esmaht @ 12.02.2014, 21:09*
But after a few creaks open closed at the bottom.

All creaks, do not believe anyone says otherwise, just more or less. IMHO
I decided once and for allgood coverNow "monolith", no sound. : P
esmaht @ 12.02.2014, 21:09*
And in what way is easier and faster to get together with Ruth CWM? They are there a lot of ...

Tested me (repeatedly), it works, I recommend:
Root Kingo Android Root (Post # 25416933)
Kingo Android Root (Post # 26897182)

TWRP Alcatel One Touch 6010D Star - Discussion (Post # 25729027)
Alcatel One Touch 6010D Star - Discussion (Post # 27298936)

Delov for half an hour! ;)

Post has been editedAlexAlex2222 - 12.02.14, 21:42

nickikn1973 Not really what happened, and our body appeared third-party firmware? : Thank_you:
One of these days will test "in action." : Happy:

PS
Option above much buggy, will rule as far as possible and to spread the latest version hereAlcatel One Touch 6010D Star - Firmware (OS) (Post # 31035500)

Post has been editedAlexAlex2222 - 24.04.14, 13:32

Rep: (60)
nickikn1973 @ 15.04.2014, 13:03*
LewaOS 5 - 6010H

How much free memory?
Is it possible to manage properly the frequency of the processor?

Rep: (31)
AlexAlex2222 @ 15.4.2014, 19:12*
The trouble !!! : Hysterics:
I was about to set. : Scratch_one-s_head:

There is a chance that there will be two sim? And one sim makes no sense, these devices on hand one, two and miscalculated.

Just I set myself the firmware 2 sim work cheers

Post has been editedAdill - 15.04.14, 16:41

Adill @ 15.04.2014, 17:40*
2 sim work cheers

UV FP, thanks for the good news! : D
And I'm beginning to doubt it is not even that 2 sim will work (firmware such as one on both devices), but questions about the two SIM, and even more answers me greatly troubled and misled.
Well, try to boom.
By the way, as the first impression a design, only the light?

AlexAlex2222 @ 15.4.2014, 19:52*
UV FP, thanks for the good news! : D
And I'm beginning to doubt it is not even that 2 sim will work (firmware such as one on both devices), but questions about the two SIM, and even more answers me greatly troubled and misled.
Well, try to boom.
By the way, as the first impression a design, only the light?
Firmware is good, but the lag is good too: tongue3:
White interface, the desktop a little bit like the iPhone. And another big kosyak- not working mikrafon (

Post has been editedAdill - 15.04.14, 17:08

Adill @ 15.04.2014, 18:06*
Firmware is good, but the lag is good too

Yes, as some are not native firmware hayali but glyuchnosti it did not suspect that it, and with that all the drain in order to enter into a stupor it any bullying I have never once failed. : D

But custom is very often unfortunately buggy. :(
DugalHawk @ 15.04.2014, 18:07*
I have nothing came to

What exactly did not work? At what stage tripped?

Rep: (6)
Here is my. As a result, all reset all.
Attached Image

Post has been editedBzzzz3 - 24.04.14, 10:26
Reason for editing: Spoiler

DugalHawk @ 15.4.2014, 20:40*
Here is my. As a result, all reset all.
it you sink rekaveri. And it is necessary through Twrp or cwm rekaveri

DugalHawk @ 15.04.2014, 18:40*
Here I have

What is this rekaveri,? I TWRP. I have not tried to install this firmware, but now I will try.

Adill Which caches are cleaned before installation?

Factory reset It ended with an error.
Firmware on the Levu successful. booted body. I will look, to look at. : D

Post has been editedBzzzz3 - 24.04.14, 10:27

LewaOS 5 - 6010D / X original posted nickikn1973 (Author unknown) but had to seriously shoveled,in developing

!!! support for the project is currently halted, all the fans of 5 LewaOS recommend setting LewaOS 5 of AleksNik2k
This project is useful only for informational purposes. IMHO

Fixed:
- F5.P, microphone, speed (interface, mobile internet). On the whole, especially not lag, can not very "mischievous", but it is working firmware. There are shoals !!! (See cons).
The name has changed, and now releases will be named Alpha (to address the underlying stocks).

Corrected LewaOS 5 - 6010D.F5.P for testing

1 embodiment LewaOS 5
http://yadi.sk/d/ch6qjzN7Myqzf

2 embodiment LewaOS with modified core 5
http://yadi.sk/d/P6PtO2kuNo4SM

3 embodiment LewaOS with modified core 5
http://yadi.sk/d/kV9qwUGxNoZ4v

4- embodiment (third plus AF)
http://yadi.sk/d/afp6o3wrP3CXy

5- embodiment
http://yadi.sk/d/jsC_nrLbPQQiq

Of the minuses:
- not always unlock the screen during the conversation (2,3,4 options).
- the camera, auto-focus(Decided can be done in each embodiment, but it is realized only by 4.5)
- increased consumption (decided in 3.4 variants)
- file managers do not see the internal memory (separate SD1), in principle it is not really and need the program can be installed in any, but if I can fix it, I will lay out here just below the screens of the system sees the internal memory.

Attached Image
Attached Image

PS
Please test, especially for various lags and so forth. Desirably longer drive and unsubscribe. :)

Post has been editedAlexAlex2222 - 09.05.14, 13:21

Rep: (1191)
M
Moving to a subsection!

ZhekAВ® @ 24.04.2014, 12:25*
Loew operatives like longer there, than drain.

On the contrary, free operatives more!
Put Levu purely for the experiment, all the software can not set, it is checked-potestit that you want, and ran back to the sink (which with all the trash). : D

I am now most interested in the core, even regardless of levs, so to speak in the future, if it will work properly with the processor in Levet, you can try to attach it to the sink, and even better in 4.2.2. : Scratch_one-s_head:
dimas__96 @ 24.04.2014, 12:06*
fabian_cox. That is such sad cases we have with TWRP Recovery (

And what pechalka? o.O put in the mouthAlcatel One Touch 6010D Star - Firmware (OS) (Post # 25729027)And chew for you do not want? : D

Post has been editedAlexAlex2222 - 24.04.14, 12:42

Rep: (2)
There is no auto focus, the camera takes not much in the settings 8MPix size stands, although the camera we 5. In general, the camera has become by shit

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/30/20, 03:57