About me | Old profile in a new way

Rep: (786)
About me, Old profile in a new way

About myself | Let's get to know each other | Photos of device owners | Set "must have"

In this topic is formed what washere:
user's menu > Profile (at the top of the page to the right) and select Personal information(copy until May 31!)
Or so -link

Why is this necessary?
Personally, in my field about myself there were much more than 500 characters.
Thus you can at least make a link to this topic;).

A big request to stick to the appointment topic.
More simply - discussion in the topic is prohibited.
No more than one post per person. When finding duplicates, only the earliest post is left.
Thank you for understanding! : thank_you:

Profiles:

Post has been editednafuk - 10.07.19, 21:19
Reason for editing: Profile

Rep: (3217)
Good day to all!

About me
  • I am a translator, translating applications and firmware;
  • Blog on Tumbr .

Orders and promotions
  • If you want a program to be translated, leave a request here ;
  • If you want exactly my translation - write in a personal;
  • If you want tosupport me for translations / reviews , in the spoiler below you can find information like :) Thank!

My translations / articles
Translations
Articles
What many forget about!

• Translation of applications takes a lot of time, health and effort. All translators, including myself, working for the benefit of ordinary userssavagemessiahzine.commake translations solely with good intentions to help those who do not know the language.
  • We do not require money, reputation or anything else for our actions - they are absolutely free. Of course, this is very nice when they write in a personal message “Thank you for the translation!†or raise your reputation - you feel that you are doing it for good reason, and this encourages you to translate further, good, there are many more programs.
  • The same applies to developers of firmware, kernels, modifiers, people who have helped you. Let’s not be pigs, let's respect each other and respect what everyone does for everyone!

Support me for translations / reviews

I do translations simply because I like it.
Translations take a lot of time, take a lot of effort and require dedication (sometimes you even have to read the relevant literature in order to translate as accurately as possible).
If you want to thank me or somehow encourage me, I will be extremely happy, happy and motivated to continue to make high-quality translations.I will be glad to any amount that we can donate to me. It’s not quantity that matters - it’s important to know that translations are made for a reason, but for living people. Thanks you!

Requisites

Yandex money

Paypall

Webmoney
  • WMR: R175140820613
  • WMZ: Z426130005331

Sberbank
  • Card number :

Roketbank
  • Card number :

• Online :
    link

List of support. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Post has been editedBreathe of fate - 19.11.17, 12:47

Rep: (426)
Good day
I want to tell a little about myself

My name is: Maxim Valerevich Domnescu, Google finds me byMaxim domnescu.
I was born on December 8, 1997 - at the time of writing the post (08/23/2015) I am 17 years old
He spent most of his life in his native city of Chisinau (Moldova) as well as in his native village of Bardar. Now I am studying to be a programmer in Bucharest (Romania) and for this 9 months a year I live there.

I registered on the site 01.01.2013 and didn’t log in for about 4-5 months, but then MIUI firmware appeared for my phone (Huawei Ascend Y200) and I began to be interested in how to create / port / modify firmware, and after about a month I already ported my first firmware and then it started ...
Huawei Ascend Y200

Samsung Galaxy S I9000
AICP
I work on Omni Rom 5.1 and also on the kernel for it
My first core :)

I also wrote:
Instructions for porting firmware
And in the future I plan to write instructions for modifying the cores.

I like to listen to music, it always plays with me, from music I listen: Rock, rap and house

I also like to watch movies, my favorite movie isSanctum

Rep: (811)
: good:Fidelich
Supervise on 4
Previously oversaw:
The evolution of my means of communication of varying degrees of "intelligence"
Tablet story
.... in the process of filling ....
Since august 2012Ainol Novo7 Aurora II
2013-14 Nexus 7 (1st generation) Wi-Fi
2014-16 Nexus 7 2013 32Gb (2nd generation) Wi-Fi, the first of whichmemory suddenly died, then a donor was bought, the payment from which went into business.
March 2016 - September 2018 - MiPad 1 purchased from a usersavagemessiahzine.com
Since September 2018- miPad 4 (heremore about impressions) atgold case GOOJODOQ
PC aka "BB"
Forum work
Small CSS style for the forumsavagemessiahzine.commaintained solely for personal gain:
- hides the forum header,
- in multimoderation, "restores" the background of the page, reduces the width of the text to 60%, increases checkboxes.
MIUI against "custom on Android"
"Features" MIUI on tablets
About my difficult relationships with mi-services
How to ask questions?
Impressions of a metal bracelet for mi Band 3, final version of the bracelet

Post has been editedFidelich - 16.04.19, 23:46
Reason for editing: + Impressions of the metal bracelet for mi Band 3a

Rep: (167)
About myself

My name is Alexander, Grand_leMon, translated from English as Great Lemon (it was through e. At that moment when this nickname came to my head, I was not good friends with English and did not know that Great was also Great: D). Now my nickname is out of date. My new nickname is # 4L3X (Alex).

About myself
At the time of writing, I'm 15 years old, I'm from Donetsk. I'm in the 9th grade.
I like programming. So far, I'm sorting through some programming languages ​​and looking for one that I like, but I hope to find a suitable one soon.

I tried C ++, Pascal, Java. At the moment, I took a look at HTML and CSS, but is drawn to programming on Android.
For some time I tried to learn Java (Android) on Linux, but a weak laptop makes itself felt, it ended in failure ...
Onsavagemessiahzine.comUntil I reached the level of curator: D, so I do not supervise them.
Music lover.
With his weak laptop, he optimized some games by disabling unnecessary settings in game configurations.
Devices:Samsung (I don’t remember, got from dad) >>Nokia 3120 >>HTC Desire S
I'm interested in custom firmware. At the moment, there is MIUIv5.
Thank you for your attention: thank_you:

Post has been editedGrand_lemon - 09.11.15, 19:53

Rep: (18)
My profile

Helping people on the forum: D
I read various branches and take part in them)
I am writing instructions (I will do this business soon)

Donat :)

Qiwi - +79996291208

My works

Adapted the instructions for the CM9 port on MT6577:Take a look here
Created a theme for Motorola Moto E firmware:Take a look, again, here :))

About myself

I love to help people :)

I do not like it when the user does not want to search for info in Google.

Devices

Phones: A bunch of push-buttons ->Motorola EX325 ->still Motorola, I don’t remember the model ->Lenovo A390 ->iPhone 4 16GB ->iPhone 5 16GB ->iPhone 6 16GB ->iPhone 6 64GB ->iPhone 6s Plus 64
Tablets: Asus TF101 ->iPad 3 64GB + Cellular + iPad mini 16 GB ->iPad Pro 9.7 32GB + Cellular + iPad 3 64GB + Cellular

About PC: Acer M5100 (Intel Celeron G3900 + 4GB + 500 GB HDD + Windows 10) + Dell Vostro 470 (Intel Core i5 + 8 GB Ram + 2 TB HDD + 240 GB SSD + Nvidia GTX 1070 + Windows 10 & macOS)

Game Profiles

I'm on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/evelontkd

Profile will be finalized.

The end :))

Post has been editedmikdogskypedogs - 24.12.17, 21:19

Rep: (149)
My name is Dima, I registered on the forum when I bought an Android reader, a couple of years ago I was still an opponent of this OS (the reader doesn’t count, I used it almost exclusively as a reader), but with Lolipop it’s like everything changed, Android began to absorb the best for previous versions of the system. Therefore, I am trying to intensively understand the bowels of the system, because superficial use of functions is not interesting. I like to dig, to finish for myself, to make my ideal ideal for everyday life from the phone (I’ve done it since the time of Siemens).

Nubia Z9 mini help
Backup
Full dumphttp://androidp1.ru/sn...ov-system-kernel-data/
When rolling backup, the firmware version from which the backup was made was pre-sewn with that version of firmware.
Android 5.1 and higher - recovery 2.8.7.0
IF TWRP FLIES ON THE NATURAL RECOVERY!
Recover 2.8,7.0 with installation instructions
Ruth
Filling the sections of the Chinese on the JD device

Post has been editedAnderusk - 29.11.15, 15:19

Rep: (17)

~ ๑ ۣۜ ๖ My profile ๖ ۣۜ ๑ ~

~ ๑ ۣۜ ๖ Detailed device information ๖ ۣۜ ๑ ~

~๑ۣۜ๖ Huawei Honor 3c H30-U10 || ROM:EMUI 3.0 ROOTED || Recovery: Carvil cwm ๖ۣۜ๑~

~๑ۣۜ๖ Xiaomi: MiPad White || ROM: CyanogenMod 11 & MIUIv6byDbim4iko || Recovery: TWRP ๖ۣۜ๑~

~๑ۣۜ๖ WileyFoxSwift || ROM: Temasek UNOFFICIAL CM13.0 ROOTED || Recovery: TWRP ๖ۣۜ๑~

~๑ۣۜ๖ Nvidia Shield Tablet || ROM: XOSP ROOTED || Recovery: TWRP MultiRom ๖ۣۜ๑~

~ ๑ ۣۜ ๖ About Me ٩ (̾ ◠̮̮̃̾ • ̃̾) ۶ ๖ ۣۜ ๑ ~
-----------
Steam

VK
-----------
I help forum users, if I can.
I like to test firmware, sometimes about a week I can configure the device.
Taughthtmland php, then I realized that it’s not mine.
TeachWITH#(+ Xna).
I studyAndroid Studio.

Post has been editedSnezhig - 10.08.16, 13:38

Rep: (921)
My profile

------------

NickSnow volf
Zhiganov Artyom. 18 years. GPOU BMT. [2017-2018]
What are the names of Snow Volf, Vasya?
April 16, 2014, I registered my second Google Account
My Email: *********@gmail.com
I wanted his name to be Snow Wolf, (I love wolves: D), but he did not go through the name filter, so I changed W to V, and it turned out the nickname Snow Volf

------

Registration on the forum
I registered on the forum on June 2, 2014 (I just finished 8th grade), under the nickname Snow Volf, a few days later I wrote my first comment, in the Yandex Browser topic, I got naughty, and received an oral warning from the CyberBob moderator, for which many thanks to him! From this point on, rudeness stopped.
The most difficult thing for me was weaning from smiles, (put 10 smiles in one message), but somehow mastered.
At first there was a great desire to type "more pluses in the turnip," but then it became indifferent to me. Now I help users, I write different instructions, and in general any nonsense. I want to get statusDeveloper

------------

Devices
Legend :
  • device sold / lost / broken
  • operating device
  • main unit

----------------------------------------
Motorola "Tadpole" black and white (2006) lost

Nokia , I don’t remember the model, color, with a camera! (0.1 MP!) And (2.7 mb for pictures, without bluetooth, there was an infrared port) (2007-2010) changed to a newer

Samsung GT-S5610 , push-button color phone, 5MP camera, 108 mb for files + SD 8 gb still works. (2011-2012)

Fly , the model I do not remember, my first Android (2.3.5) is broken (2012)

LG E 612 (Android 4.0.3) sold (2013)

Sony Xperia C , Android 4.2.2, my best Android smartphone (4gb + sd 16 gb, camera front 0.3 / back 8 mp) (December 2013-November 2014), from November 18, 2014 a brick, repaired after 8 months (pixels burned out)my second phone.In August 2016, I caught a bootlap when resetting to factory settings. And since The vol-button did not work for me, I had to say goodbye to Sonya. : '(

Samsung Galaxy star plus , my most glitchy phone (February 2015-July 2015) is tired of my braking work

HTC One Mini 2 , My second phone, Unofficial CyanogenMod 13, Android 6.0.1; 16 gb (July 2015 - June 2017). The memory died.

Asus zenpad 10 ; Z300 cg (January 2, 2016 - January 4, 2016) the tablet got tired of its inhibition, handed it back to the store.

Wileyfox swift , my main phone.Android 8.0 (Lineage 15) (August 25, 2016 - October 17, 2017). Stolen while passing the honey commission in the military enlistment office

Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 3/32Global version ; (March 16, 2018-present) The main smartphone, Android P (9.0) DP4 + Magisk Root

------

Hobby
Programming and Design
CSS
HTML
JAVA (Android)
Books
Many ... I will name only the most memorable ...
Tomorrow I'm going to kill
In the shadow of eternal beauty
Trilogy - Law of a warrior, Law of a monster, Law of a man - Dmitry Sillov
The Witcher Series by Joseph Delaney
Hebert Wells - Time Machine
Harry Potter
Books of the series "S.T.A.L.K.E.R"

------------

My avatars
My main avatars for the period 2016-2018
From the logo [attachment = "8943639: 04_06_20151_by_neoartcore-d8vye2z.jpg"]
Without logo
Attached Image

Background in my programs
Attached Image

And here are the Avs themselves
Winter:
Attached Image
Summer:
Attached Image

Sometimes this
Attached Image

Walls

Post has been editedSnow volf - 24.07.18, 10:12

Rep: (93)
Collection of my guides / reviews

Guide to unlocking the E3272 modem for working with the Yota SIM card
I practiced in unlocking the E3272 modem for Yota. All instructions. Of course, there are on the forum and you can even find them. but so as not to bother again and can make life easier for someone - he threw off the minimum necessary set, + instructions for himself. Maybe someone will come in handy:
How to unlock the E3272 modem and flash it under Yota
1. Unlock. We start the file from the folder "Calculator", enter your IMEI (from the modem - it is usually written under the cover), we get the code v201code. We start the standard modem utility with a non-standard SIM card (For example, if the modem is a megaphone, insert the SIM card of any other operator). A window for requesting an unlock code will appear, enter the received code. That's all, the modem is unlocked and understands any SIM card. If the code entry window does not appear, you will still have a chance to unlock it in step 4. In any case, do not close the calculator yet - these codes will still be useful to you.
2. Flashing firmware with ADB. First, we install firewood from the "Driver" folder (without this I didn’t succeed - the updater did not see the modem) then we put the firmware from the Firmware folder "(if it asks for a password, insert the Flash Code from item 1.) and the modified web muzzle from the" Webface "folder
3. Upon successful installation, the modem will be defined as a network connection and you will need to click on the link http://192.168.1.1/html/switchProjectMode.html to open the ports.
4. Now you need to change IMEI to any from smart / phone (you can take from the old handset). We start the program from the “Terminal†folder, select our port (“PC UI Interface†will be present in the name), click connect. If you can’t unlock the modem in step 1. - this can be done now by entering the command at ^ datalock = nck in the bottom window, where nck is the unlock code obtained in step 1. (SIM card must be inserted) And it can be either v201code or v2 code, for some reason v2 code came up for me. Try all the options until you get an Ok response from the modem.
After that, you can change the IMEI. The command looks like this - at ^ nvwr = 0.16.0X 0X 0X 0X 0X 0X 0X 0X 0X 0X 0X 0X 0X 0X 0X 00, where "X" is the numbers of your IMEI that you are going to register in the modem. If you entered everything correctly, get the answer: "Receive: Ok"
5. Change TTL for use on Windows and indeed anywhere). Run the batch file makeit-win-e3272.bat from the "TTL" folder. On the lines in the cmd-window, we conclude about the success of what happened, distort the modem and enjoy the full speed)))

Here is the whole set with a readmix inside -https: //dl.dropboxuser...2930/E3272_pod_Yota.7zMirror on mail.ru -https://cloud.mail.ru/public/BSwy/Mcpa9jy9V

Unpacking the Nubia Z9 mini

unpacking and mini-review of the EKEN H9 4k ULTRA camera

EKEN H9 firmware video guide using FRM

An example of shooting a video camera EKEN H9 2.7K 24fps

Eken H9 camera disassembly video guide

Shooting 1080p60fps Eken H9 - the whole movie shot on it

Screen Replacement + Touchscreen on Highscreen Zera S

Overview of MIband 1s vs Miband 2

Post has been editedatlant_is - 03.05.17, 20:05

Rep: (0)
Due to limitations in the signature, I post links to topics here.

NO SCREENSHOT - NO PROBLEMS!
Want to help, provide a screenshot!

Picture

Rep: (2023)
My advancedprofile

My name is Igor, 1982 birthday on Halloween. I am a software engineer in an IT company
About myself
From boredom to all trades
The skeptical pragmatist. I love the truth. Do not be offended by my statements.
I have a habit of re-reading my posts and editing them.

My devices
  • The main one isHonor 10 COL-L29 Phantom Green 4/128
Devices in possession:
  • Honor 8 FRD-L19 for tests and as a memory of the perfect phone.
  • Kineksi Teta 2 (backup dialer for 2 sim for 2.5 tyr for every fireman, you can even insertSdsim)
  • Sony Xperia V (Velo GPS tracker ViewRangerGps)
  • iPod Touch 4 (Lutron hardware setup and desktop clock)

My past devices:
  • Philips Savvy -The third course of insta, 2003. I do not remember his fate
  • Simens A50 - Presented to Mom (Her first phone)
  • Sony Ericsson T230 - donated to the former
  • Sony Ericsson W810 - Sold
  • Sony Ericsson W960 - Sold
  • Sony Ericsson X8 - Sold
  • Sony Ericsson Ray - Given
  • Sony Ericsson Acro S - Sold
  • Newman K1 - Sold
  • Sony Xperia M2 - Given
  • honor 7 - after the next delivery to the SC it was declared non-repairable ... money back.

Accessories:
  • Sony SmartHeadset Pro (need to change battery)
  • Xiaomi Piston 2gave to my wife
  • Xiaomi Piston 3registered at work
  • Xiaomi hybrid
  • Xiaomi Mi Power Bank 10000
  • Xiaomi Mi Band Pulsegave to my wife in return a broken one
  • Honor S1

My gears:

My BB
Intel i5 3470 on MSI z77a G43 drives 3 HDDx1TB Seagete. Win10, honest, costs 120gb SSD SmartBuy. 14GB = 3 * 4 + 2 Hunix 1333. All this is hidden in the Define R4 case from Fractal Design.

My laptop
HP PAVILION POWER 15-cb019ur + SSD m.2 PCI-E 128Gb

My collection of stupid mistakes forum users
- Sorted by degree of frustration -
  • The best
  • Ekran
  • Situation
  • Zanogo
  • Dynamamek
  • Izvenyayus
  • Oreginalov
  • Improvers
  • More radical
  • Interites
  • Subsides

Supervise topics

Supervised

My FAQ

I'm a top starter

My works

My!storage

Wishing to thank

Nickname registered!

Post has been editedllibell - 11.02.19, 22:45
Reason for editing: update

Rep: (3398)
My full version of the profile (alex @ rya) � my nickname is registered!
For friends and relatives - Alexey :)

I supervise the topics:

Ex-curator:

Very active in topics:

Club membership:

My phones and tablets:

1. Nokia 6020(2003-2007) Alas, lost. Accessories: no.

2. Samsung SGH-C160(2007-2008) Lost. Accessories: no.

3. Samsung GT-E1100T(2008-2017) Alive to this day. Not using. Accessories: no.

4. Nokia 7020(2010-2017) Alive to this day! Not using. Accessories: no.

5. Nokia X6-00(2012) A miserable fake. Dismantled at s / n. Accessories: nameless Chinese pouch case and stylus.

6. Alcatel OT-720D(2012-2013) Dismantled at the salary. Accessories: film.

7. Samsung Galaxy Y Duos GT-S6102(2013-2015) It was stolen and found, later lost in Abkhazia. Accessories: unnamed Chinese flip case and film.

8. MTS 970(2013-2017) Given to relatives. Accessories: unnamed Chinese flip case and film.

9. Fly Magic IQ446(2014) Broke down a month after the purchase, purchased a new one in 2015. Accessories: an unnamed Chinese pouch case and film.

10. Qumo Altair 701(2014-2015) Awful tablet. It was not in my full use, was disassembled and sold for s / n. Accessories: an unnamed Chinese flip case.

11. Lenovo K900(2014) Posh phone! Alas, I broke down after six months, passed it under warranty ... Accessories: Chinese silicone bumper and film.

12. Apple iPad mini Retina(2014-2017) My main device. Great tablet! Accessories: SkinBox flip case and film.

13. Keneksi zeta(2014-2017) A great smartphone for the money. Serves to this day.
    Accessories: Chinese nameless flip cover.

14. Asus MeMo Pad 7 ME176CX(2015-2017) A very good tablet. Serves to this day for watching movies. Accessories: Asus branded flip case and film.

15. Asus ZenFone 2 ZE550ML(2015-2017) Smart smartphone. It is given to the father. Accessories: SkinBox Flip Case

16. Asus ZenFone 2 ZE551ML(2015-2017) A wonderful phone! Given to mom. However, not without drawbacks ... Accessories: Asus branded flip cover and film.

17. DEXP Ursus 7MV 3G(2014-2015) Nice tablet. It is a pity that the skull died a week after the purchase ... Accessories: an unnamed Chinese flip case.

18. Digma IDsQ8(2015-2017) My modest tablet. In principle, not bad. Accessories: branded flip case.

19. Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime(2016-2017) My main smartphone.
Accessories: branded silicone pad + protective glass.

And:
  1. ZenPower (2016-2017) - 10050 Mah, 2.4A.

Accessories: an unnamed Chinese pouch case.

My FAQ:

My full instructions:

My reputation:

Details for thanks:

• QIWI : +79393960239

• I ndex.Money: 410014622321744

History of my avatars:

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Attached ImageAttached Image

Holiday Avatars:

Additionally:

• Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime - 1.8 GHz, 3 GB RAM, 32 GB ROM + 128 GB Micro SD, Android 6.0.1, MIUI 8.3 EU 7.5.11 firmware, Root / Xposed / TWRP, custom Radon v4.8 core .

• Apple iPad mini Retina - iOS 9.0.2, Jailbreak, 128 GB + Cellular

Post has been editedalex @ rya - 02.06.17, 22:35
Reason for editing: Update

Rep: (59)
My nickname is registered!

What I have now:

Smartphone: Lenovo P780
Firmware: Extremefull
Core: Bindu kernel 1r5
Recovery: TWRP 3.0.2-3

My topics:

Beamng.drive
Troll Face Quest Video Meme
AutoClicker
Google chrome

My devices:

Fly IQ245 Wizard + - Worked on Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread. Something with a battery might be: /
Huawei U8800 Ideos X5 Pro - It was flooded, but it turns on when turned on. Worked on Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread. To fix the reboot, I tried to flash Android 4.0 ICS, it did not work.
DNS Tablet (I don’t remember the model) - He had a broken charging socket, sold out. Powered by Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwitch
Turbopad Tablet (I don’t remember the model) - The screen was broken, it went out during operation, and for a while did not turn on. Perhaps the video accelerator is broken. A charging socket was also loosened, and charged at a certain angle. No longer charging at all. Powered by Android 4.1 Ice Cream Sandwich
DNS Smartphone (I don’t remember the model, but there is a box at home) - The worker, but the touchscreen is damaged, is not pressed along the edges of 1cm. Powered by Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
Lenovo P780 8GB ROW - Cracks on the screen. The matrix is ​​damaged and now the stripes are multi-colored on the screen instead of the image. Worked on Android 4.4 KitKat.
(Yes, but not mine)Samsung Galaxy Note II - The screen is broken, but it works fine. Runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat (Official Firmware)
(Yes, but not mine)iPhone 6S Plus 128GB - Works in a silicone case. Works on iOS 10.X.X (No goodies, but a pity;))

Post has been editedGoogle 61 - 16.01.17, 14:59

Rep: (1362)
The thing is that this is not the case. �

My nickname is registered!

My devices:
HTC Sensation XE 4EXT Recovery 1.0.0.6 Unofficial SlimKat 4.4.4 Kernel: 3.4
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 32Gb LTE Black Recovery: Philz Touch v6.48.4 ROM: ★ QS N7 Port RDE ★ Bootloader: XXSGBQE1 Modem: XXUGPQB1 Kernel: LSS v3.7UX

Post has been editedmad_shaman - 12.07.19, 14:19

Rep: (143)
Nick is certified!

Curator:

My firmware:

The history of my devices:
  • Samsung X100
    push-button, white, drowned.
  • Alcatel * I do not remember the model *
    push-button, black, I don’t remember where I was doing.
  • Samsung S5250 Wave 525
    Bada 1.1, black, lying around.
  • Fly IQ449 Pronto
    Android 4.1, black, crashed
  • Fly FS502 Cirrus 1
    Android 5.1, black, current

Post has been editedArtemka778 - 30.07.16, 09:04

Rep: (1392)
Here are links to my developments on4

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro (Snapdragon 650)
Bindu Kernel (kernel 3.10.93 for cm-13.0 from Santhosh M) :
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro - Custom firmware (Post by andreya108 # 51371794)

Lenovo P780
Bindu Kernel (kernel 3.4.112 for Android 4.4)and custom vold for Lenovo P780 ROW (+) / CN (+) :
Lenovo P780 - Firmware (OS 4.4) (Post by andreya108 # 37537933)

TWRP 3 :
Lenovo P780 - Firmwares (OS 4.4) (Post by andreya108 # 36202698)

Alternative markup of ROW + and CN +For Lenovo P780:
Lenovo P780 - Firmware (OS 4.4) (Post by andreya108 # 39438157)

Kernel injector
Lenovo P780 - Custom firmware (4.4.x) (Post by andreya108 # 40533795)

Application for determining the current layout of Lenovo P780:
Lenovo P780 - Custom firmware (4.4.x) (Post by andreya108 # 43339703)

Firmware
Firmware for FT for switching to ROW + only for phones with 4GB of memory (VDT_P780_1507_DEV_ROW + V6_FT):
Lenovo P780 - Firmware (OS 4.4) (Post by andreya108 # 39628397)

Firmware VZV_v4.4.2_P780_VIBEUI_V2.0_1507_FINAL_ROW + FIXED
Lenovo P780 - Firmware (OS 4.4) (Post by andreya108 # 44449542)

FirmwareSlimFresh V1 CN + / ROW + mod (for recovery)
Lenovo P780 - Custom firmware (4.4.x) (Post by andreya108 # 45046789)

Firmware MTK AOSP 4.4.2
Lenovo P780 - Custom firmware (4.4.x) (Post by andreya108 # 41620045)

Instructions for porting firmware for Lenovo P780 from CN markup to ROW markup
Lenovo P780 - Custom firmware (4.4.x) (Post by andreya108 # 39628808)

Highscreen Boost 3 (Pro)

Lenovo K3 Note

Lenovo S820

Lenovo S920

HTC Desire 601 DS

Post has been editedandreya108 - 22.07.16, 08:02

Rep: (711)
Full profile version Spirit of the night

My activities on the forum

Ex-curator 4
First officialpurposefor the position of curator.
Mycarefrom the post of curator.
Supervision period: 1 year, 8 months and 14 days.

Theme Creator:

Ex-curator:

Club membership:

Creator FAQ:

My instructions:

My reviews on the device:

My reviews on the game:

My game reviews:

My program reviews are:

Details for thanks:

Friends, in addition to raising the virtual reputation, you have the opportunity to thank me financially. If you liked my reviews (instructions, answers) or helped solve a problem, you can thank me for the details below. Of course, this is not necessary, but it perfectly motivates and replenishes the reserve of enthusiasm.

WebMoney:U129797391374 (UAH), R521924423107 (rubles)PrivatBank: 5168-7450-1275-5242 Aval: 4188-3700-2296-8450 otpbank: 5168-8777-0081-7255

The history of my phones:

1. Siemens A65. My first phone that served me faithfully. Unfortunately, it was broken.

2. Nokia 3410. Despite the black-and-white screen, I loved this phone, and one of the installed games called "snake" helped me pass the time.

3. Nokia 2600 Classic. The first phone that I received was not inherited. Six months later, the central button sunk and the device became uncomfortable due to the lack of tactile sensation. In 2015, was sold for parts.

4. Nokia 5130 Xpress Music. One of my favorite devices. On the body there were light indicators that blinked in blue while playing music or an incoming call. At that time, it caused admiration from friends and loved ones, because at night such lighting effects looked very cool. With the purchase of a touch GT-S5360 gave the phone to my mother.

5. Samsung GT-S5360 Galaxy YoungMy first touchscreen phone. Until 2013, I did not recognize touch smartphones. It seemed to me that it was terribly inconvenient and impractical. However, with the purchase of the GT-S5360, I changed my mind. The first two days after the purchase, I walked as bewitched. The screen looked large and the possibilities were fantastic. Thanks to this phone, I learned how to install games with a cache, hack applications, flash phones and much more. A lot of pleasant memories connected with this smartphone. Therefore, I never thought about selling. Now lies in a cabinet without a battery. However, at any time I can buy a battery and continue to use the device.

6. Samsung SM-G361H Galaxy Core Prime VEMy second touchscreen smartphone, which was purchased in December 2015 to replace the old GT-S5360. The reason for applying for the position of curator was a special relationship with this device and the opportunity to be useful for the owners of SM-G361H. In other words, my supervision was closely connected with the Samsung Galaxy Core Prime VE, and the source of inspiration that created FAQs, instructions, reviews, and other useful posts was my favorite activity, people, and constant self-development.

Accessories:

1. Samsung GT-S5360 Galaxy Young: ADPO protective film for S5360, GlobalCase cover (flip) for S5360, black, SanDisk memory card, MicroSDHC, 4 Gb, class 4, Koss headphones (intra channel), 3.5 mm, black and red.

2. Samsung SM-G361H Galaxy Core Prime VE: protective glass "DENGOS" for G360H, leather case (book) "BiSOFF VPrime" for G360H, memory card "Silicon Power", MicroSDHC, 32 Gb, class 10, headphones (headset) "Samsung" EHS61ASFWE, 3.5 mm, color white.

History of my avatars:

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Winter avatars:

Attached ImageAttached Image

Post has been editedSpirit of the night - 25.06.19, 13:55

Rep: (54)
Challenge Accepted, Nickregistered!

My projects onsavagemessiahzine.com[AFS]:
Game Results- Game board (2: 0) on the screen of any Android device;
GPS fixer- GPS settings on any Android device.

My projects on GitHub (which are not onsavagemessiahzine.com):
Record downloader- Music downloader from Radio Record website on Java 1.6.

My instructions:
Accelerate 3G connections on any Android device.

In the process of writing (please do not peek)
Oh, I'm serious!
The history of my phones:
Motorola ***
Around 2008-2009.
He began his journey in the world of devices with this phone. Relative to those around me, I had an old telephone, because almost every friend of mine had a device with a color screen, with good interesting games, with a four-position cross. My motorola had a monochrome screen with green backlight; the games "loader" (sokoban), "five stones" (five in a row, like tic-tac-toe); instead of a convenient cross, the keys are forward and backward (down and up). Nevertheless, I climbed all the settings, managed to create my ringtone in the built-in synthesizer, somehow blocked the sim that the phone refused to work (later it turned out that it was necessary to enter the PUK code).
Still lying on a shelf in working condition.

Motorola ***
Around 2009-2010.
My father gave me his more advanced phone, this time with a blue backlight (the screen remained monochrome). Four-position crosspiece; new toys "bees" (scroller), "chess".

Used Qtek S110 on Windows Mobile.
Samsung GT-B7300 OMNIA LITE on Windows Mobile.
Samsung i9192 S4 MINI DUOS 8GB on Android.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime on Android.
History of my tablets:
3Q qoo-pad
History of my PCs:
i5-4590 + xfx r9 290

Post has been editedSerVBul - 02.08.17, 09:35
Reason for editing: Add-ons

Rep: (95)
About myself
Nickname registered!
Attached Image

My devices:
Smartphone: XiaomiRedmi 4A(Main)
Firmware: MultiROM Developer 7.3.2
Recovery: TWRP 6.0 Cofface (3.0.2-0 Stable Mod)
Condition: At the moment, the battery is swollen. I ordered a new one, I'm waiting.
Accessories: Protective glass

The tablet: HuaweiMediaPad 10 Link [3G](Game)
Firmware: STOK V100R002C001B010
Condition: The screen is broken Broken USB Port, Alive
Accessories:Microsdhc16GB, Case Protective film

Other ...
- Microsoft Lumia 640 DS (Family member, not mine)- Alive
- ExplayN1 [SW2.00]- Deadly hit the motherboard
- AlcatelOT-4034D Pixi 4 (4.0)- flooded

Top Starter:
-HOginsk andHOginsky district
-Club lovers turn the pillow on the cold side while sleeping
-Ts-v-et happy birthday greetings
-Huawei MediaPad 10 Link - Games and Apps
-Alcatel OneTouch 4034D Pixi 4 (4.0) - Firmware (OS 6.0. *)
-Alcatel OneTouch 4034D Pixi 4 (4.0) - Games and Applications
-Power Consumption (Autonomy) Alcatel OneTouch 4034D Pixi 4 (4.0)

My works:
ExplayN1
HuaweiMediaPad 10 Link

-------------------
.) Still... (.

Post has been editedU-ENERGYoff - 24.10.17, 09:53
Reason for editing: Update

Rep: (1123)
* Akella *
(ex. Akella_MC)

About nickname
So I’ll try to explain why such a strange combination of Akella_MC ...
It all started in 2000 ... when the Internet became more or less accessible ... the first nickname was Skitalets, but since I like wolves ... somehow, I caught the eye of a cartoon about Mowgli ... and I liked the name of the local she-wolf Akela, here is the first part of my nickname (I know I know that I have two "Ls". I like it better) .... The second part, it also all started in 2000 ... when rap started to go into fashion (Decl, Casta, Legalize etc.) ... for a long time I went with the nickname Akella ... but then at some point on some kind of resource, this nickname was busy ... I registered as Akella_MC (rap music artist) .. .so and osta lsa with this nickname

C 07/08/18 nickname changed to * Akella *.

About myself
Attached Image

30 years. From Tatarstan, by nationality, too, Tatar.

I love technology, I like to dig into it, repair it (although this does not always work out). I came to the forum 09.05.2012 after purchaseHuawei U9000 Ideos X6, until this year, he rarely wrote, read more.

ATby this2016 fell into the hands of springFly IQ4418 Era Style 4, at that time, the topic on it was empty in the literal sense of the word, not a single custom, only a couple of recovery and stock firmware. Of course, this did not suit me, and from that moment my life as a romodel and porter began. I began to study forum topics on porting ... it was
a turning point in my forum life.
After several months (as I remember 06/05/2016) I became the curator of the topicZTE V815W - Firmware (OS 4.4.2). After a month and a half, there was an offer to take the topic for supervisionPorting firmware 4.2 / 4.4 to MTK 6592/6582. Well and further on the thumb :) At the beginning of the 17th year I created another topic on portingPorting firmware to MTK6580 / MTK8321, and still curate her.

List of devices
I bought my first cell phone in the year 2003 ... on credit: blush :, yes yes, at that time it was only part of our life ... I remember these lines in stores ... I spent 4 hours until everything was completed ... and here it is the long-awaited phone: D
The chronology may not be respected ... since I don’t remember everything already ... but I will try to make everything more or less in chronological order ...

It was an old man (now now)LG B1300 - in the end I sold it after six months of use

In exchange for LG I bought with a handSiemens C60- a good phone, a flagship in those years, though the firmware flew stably, visited 3 times in service centers ... what happened to him in the end I don’t remember ...

Of course, like any teenager, in those days, I tried to keep up with peers, from fashion ... and under the influence of these 2 factors I boughtSamsung X100the phone was super popular at that time, I learned from it for the first time what the flashing of the phone, custom firmware, etc ... as soon as they did not scoff at him ... in the end I vaguely remember what happened to him ...

Another super popular phone at that time among young people was the "E - cabinet" orMotorola E398, Yes, it was something, stereo speakers, lights ... a bunch of monsters (custom so called) for him, with him I continued to get acquainted with the flashing process (now myself), lifting from the state of the brick by locking the Test Pointa needle on the board .. ... in general it was fun ... in the end his display died .. and I sold it for parts ...

By this time, it has already begun to blow with phones that are smarter than you ...Nokia E50, smart on Symbian ... a cool thing ... still lying around at home ... the power button does not work .. and the microphone ... and by itself the batteries are gone ...

What happened then ... then there wasSony Ericsson... I don’t remember the model unfortunately ... I remember that the slider ... successfully left it in the army ...

After the army boughtSamsung GT-S5230, it was my first touchscreen phone ... not bad, in principle, died from a blow against the wall ... lies in a box with the rest of the phones with a broken display ... and a dead battery

Then boughtNokia 5228, a large screen, a bunch of custom ones for it, what else is needed for happiness :) lies with a torn screen cable ...

So after him I boughtHuawei U9000 Ideos X6, and came to this forum. The phone is alive and working ... though the display is cracked but the sensor is in order ... and still need to fix power ...

I bought a replacement for Huawei ZTE V815W which I use at the moment

Also on hand isFly IQ4418 Era Style 4, DEXP Ursus 7W

P.S Of course, I kept silent about all sorts of simple Nokia, Samsung and other dialers ... since there were a lot of them ... and I don’t remember everything ...

My works
Fly IQ4418:

Firmware:
Popcat
Lewa os 6
Zenui
AOSP_MOD
AOSP Material Mod (4.4.2)
EMUI 3.0
COLOR OS v2.1.2i
MIUI 7 v5.10.2
Cool_UI 6
Megafon +
Pussy Fap v 2.5
Yandex Kit
Doogee os
CyanogenMod 12.1 (5.1.1)
Resurrection-Remix (5.1.1)
BlissPop 4.0.3 (5.1.1
Decepticon OS (5.1.1
Stock firmware SW07 for custom recovery
Flame OS (4.4.2
Stock firmware SW09 from Fly IQ4504
SuperTurbo SE (4.4.2
PacMan-Rom CM12.1 (5.1.1
Oct_OS CM12.1 (5.1.1)
Mokee OSP CM12.1 (5.1.1)
CM12.1 by Temasek_Unofficial (5.1.1)
Carbon_ROM CM12.1 (5.1.1)
AICP_V10 CM12.1 (5.1.1)
ADPT_OS CM12.1 (5.1.1)
Helena OS 4.2 Final
Miui 8

Recovery:
CWM, TWRP 2.8, Carliv 3.3
Philz Recovery 6.59.0 Black
MIUI Recovery v2.05
Ding Dong Recovery v1.1.0
TWRP 3.0.0.2

Instructions:
Recovery and backup NVRAM (IMEI) through MTK Droid Tools.

ZTE V815W:

Firmware:
SuperTurbo SE (4.4.2)
ADPT_OS CM12.1
PAC_MAN ROM (5.1.1)
Resurrection-Remix (5.1.1)
MIUI 7 v6.4.28
Beeline Smart Start 2 Dual for installation via Recovery (3.10.72, 5.1
Mod - add-on for Beeline Smart Start 2 firmware
Firmware from Fly FS404 Stratus 3 for installation via Recovery (3.10.72, 5.1
SonyUi Mod 2.1 (CM 12.1)
MIUI 8
Flame os
Megafon + (4.4.2)

Miscellanea:
Fix memory for MIUI 6.4.21
Information post on Android 5.1 kernel 3.10.72. based on Beeline Smart 2 Dual firmware
Carliv v3.3 for 5.1 port Akella_MC
Kernel with root shell support (Akella_MC)
Patch for unlocking from the operator (Akella_MC)
Patch for network, camera and zhps, for firmware from the list (Akella_MC)
The patch removes the letters 3G in the status bar (Akella_MC)

Post has been edited* Akella * - 08.10.18, 20:00
Reason for editing: Updated a little.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/12/19, 19:27