> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

31 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> DNS S4005 2SIM - Discussion | Smartphone 4.0 "
elganovanton
Message#1
21.04.14, 22:38
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 137
Check in: 09.04.12

DiscussionDNS S4005
PictureDNS S4005
Description | Discussion � Firmware
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Useful
Reviews

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

Topics Curatorkuza808for all questions and suggestions contact inQMS

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 19.07.16, 16:37
Reason for editing: Applications that can be removed
diksrv
Message#22
25.04.14, 15:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 288
Check in: 10.06.11
Motorola Moto G (3rd Gen) 2/16

Supplement on the microphone. It turned out the sound is like from a barrel everywhere - during a conversation, on Skype, in a voice recorder, during video recording. I recommend in the engineering menu to change the values ​​for the mic of all three first modes (normal, headset, loudspeaker) to the following:
0-255
1-250
2-245
3-240
4-235
5-230
6-225
With such parameters, both when talking and recording, the sound is excellent, clear, a bit clamped in frequency, but the main thing is no more deaf bubbling and interference.
Tell me on our device prog for vibro when answering.

GravityBox to help

upd. broke the corner of the lid ... besides being creaky - also fragile, be careful

Post has been editeddiksrv - 25.04.14, 19:17
belok77
Message#23
25.04.14, 19:29
Experienced
[online]

Messages 663
Check in: 19.01.13

Attached file app-updated.zip Cool! Fsyo OKEY !!!
ruslanzykov
Message#24
25.04.14, 20:04
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 8
Check in: 24.04.14

Has anyone solved the problem of connecting to a PC (windows 7)? There is no driver for the "s4005" device.
upd: sorry, everything is fine

Post has been editedruslanzykov - 25.04.14, 20:53
belok77
Message#25
26.04.14, 05:51
Experienced
[online]

Messages 663
Check in: 19.01.13

Hello everyone, who tried on a flip case from other bodies?
Ultrasonic
Message#26
26.04.14, 18:53
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 24
Check in: 14.05.07

Comrades, I encountered such a problem on this wonderful device. I launch Google Now, ask him a question and he finds information for me. BUT when it starts to read it out with a voice, after one or two seconds it breaks off in mid-sentence and is silent on. Connection tried and wi-fi and 3G - does not affect. I tried to delete the google search and reinstall it - it does not help. How to make him talk?
visiontm
Message#27
28.04.14, 16:54
Local
[offline]

Messages 275
Check in: 25.09.12

Bought this phone to my wife. Brought home. Immediately put root. I downloaded the Titanium. Removed unnecessary applications. I cleaned everything behind them. Pumped everything you need. Set everything up for the needs of his wife. Gave her.
Now about the bad. She made the first bell. At the other end there was a hiss in the handset, a strong crackling sound, while at the same time there was not such loud noise on this phone. Changed sim cards. From this forum, set up a microphone. Nothing helped. Phone second day. Carry back, come wherever Navitel and all other software default.
Get out.
Help me return the phone to its original state in order to exchange it for another one without any problems.
elganovanton
Message#28
28.04.14, 17:20
Local
[offline]

Messages 137

visiontm
I also ruled my own and removed the garbage, and then completely ripped off. But I restored it using my previously uploaded update.zip. They gave me a folder with applications, but there wasn’t everything there, there wasn’t any garbage. I changed my phone, there were problems with the camera, it was ruled, I just turned off the superuser in the applications and everything, I did not notice anything and changed it. If you want out of the box with all applications, ask someone for the system / app folder to complete

--------------------
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
alexandr622
Message#29
30.04.14, 20:15
Local
[offline]

Messages 111
Check in: 18.12.11
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

- Hello, anyone who tried on a flip case from other bodies? -
Try from SONY Xperia M ...., I measure three different, sits like a glove, the hole for the speaker does not fit, I punched in my new, and the hole for the camera, although it looks geometrically offset, but the lens does not block.
elganovanton
Message#30
02.05.14, 00:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 137

I want a bumper, no one knows how and what to pick up, maybe there is a Chinese equivalent in size?

--------------------
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
elganovanton
Message#31
03.05.14, 23:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 137

vasya-pupkin,Try from highscreen zera f, look for their topic. Iron is the same. I have some kind of firewood from mtk 65 .. for lenovo a1000, approached calmly

--------------------
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
G12Es
Message#32
04.05.14, 11:42
Novice
[offline]

Messages 43
Check in: 17.12.09

And what is the real difference from highscreen zera f?
andrei_16
Message#33
04.05.14, 12:34
Local
[online]

Messages 348
Check in: 03.09.13

G12Es @ 05/04/2014 11:42*
And what is the real difference from highscreen zera f?

Judging by the description only available in this sample autofocus.

GentlemenOwners of this device, for how long does the battery charge from 0 to 100%?

Post has been editedandrei_16 - 04.05.14, 12:48

--------------------
Now -Mikromax A093 DNS 4005, Digma IDxD4 3G4Good 450m 4g

Americans wonder why when Russians fail to do something, they remember a writing rabbit and say "Your bunny wrote"?
vasya-pupkin
Message#34
04.05.14, 16:34
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 10
Check in: 09.09.11
DNS S4005

Nton243 @ 05/04/2014, 00:10*
highscreen zera f

drivers are placed, sees the wheels, but they do not open, help !!!
firealex
Message#35
04.05.14, 18:54
User
[offline]

Messages 61
Check in: 29.05.10
DNS S4508

Andrei_16 @ 05/04/2014, 16:34*
Gentlemen, the owners of this device, for how long does the battery charge from 0 to 100%?

Hours 3-3.5
Qbik34
Message#36
04.05.14, 20:33
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 20
Check in: 23.06.10

Tell me how to put your ringtone, sms and alarm clock?
mihail181
Message#37
04.05.14, 21:35
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 15
Check in: 23.12.10

Have a nice day everyone.
I want to share my impressions about the device.
I made photos and videos a little about the phone and its jambs.
http://yadi.sk/d/mUINsDUUP3Vmr
While choosing, passed 3 stores.
Each had 1 copy of the body.
On one eye, the cameras did not coincide with the holes on the body, not critical, but noticeable.
On the other, the camera clicked. It seems to have chosen all the rules in the third, but not destiny.
And on my camera the camera mechanically clicks when focusing on sharpness.
Reviewer
We proceed to the description of the device. Sorry if what is wrong.

General:
Unusually, the 3G icon is not displayed instead of H +.
The inscriptions in the menu often did not fit on the screen and it remains to be guessed from the initial part of the phrase, what was meant.
However, the cases of curvature of the translation is not found.
Radio is indeed available, although it is not specified in the characteristics on the CSN site.
Radio without headphones does not work.
AnTuTu v 4.4.1 --10 339.
The quality of communication is normal and I hear, and they hear me. There were no complaints when talking from opponents to the sound.
Another thing is that when communicating with different phones connected to different opsoks, and
the quality of communication is different. But I have no specific complaints so far.
The proximity sensor works well.
The light sensor on auto-adjusting in bright sunshine turns on the screen not 100%, but slightly less.
I liked the phone book, I did not like the sms program - there is no display
tabbed, incoming, outgoing, sent, drafts.
Micro SD flash drives for 2 and 8 GB identified without problems and saw the files on them that remained with other phones.
Very good call volume. Sound clear without defects.
By Wi-Fi, it connects without problems to the kinetics zyxel and keeps the connection perfectly, without dumps.
The screen on a white background gives a decent blue.
The screen is bright, with good viewing angles. When tilted in virtually 180 degrees color
do not change, only the screen itself darkens slightly.
It looks like a decrease in brightness by a few percent.
I use the screen brightness at 25% in the house.
On the street, on a sunny day at 100% brightness, is also well seen.
Actual screen size 52x87 mm
Responsiveness of the wheelbarrow is good, no need to poke, everything works from a light touch.
Multitouch for 3 touches. Vibration feedback on the screen is very weak.
Fingers enough to slap the film on the screen.
The screen resolution is ideal for 4 ", the letters on the screen are very clearly readable.
Desktops and menus do not slow down, they do not scroll instantaneously, but very quickly.
Exception: only slight deceleration when taking photos, when the sound of the shutter is heard and the photo is saved.
All viewed bodies also have a small screen defect - some iridescent ones are visible
lines in the amount of 5 places on the matrix (see referring to video and photos)
The lid did not crack at first, but after 6-8 openings, it began to crack sensitively when pressing on the sides and its middle.
Mechanical power and volume buttons are located ergonomically (IMHO).
They are convenient to manage with one hand (I hold the phone in the left).
The speaker hole is closed with a metal grid.
The speakerphone is designed in the form of two longitudinal holes. Simple and tasteful.
You can use it to listen to music only in a not noisy place.
The microphone is not very sensitive. Good volume level only in the vicinity of the sound source from the hole.
The navigation buttons are highlighted when you click on them, they do not light up when the screen is activated.
The upper part of the frame framing the screen of glossy plastic, but it is so small that the prints will not be evident.
Between the upper part of the body and the back cover there is an intermediate edge, which
eliminates possible mismatches casting the top and bottom, if any.
It looks nice and fulfills its purpose perfectly.
No discrepancies are felt at all. Made of plastic.
The back cover is plastic with a soft-touch surface as on the ZERA-F. The inscriptions on it are painted.
The camera is protected by an elevation on the back cover, and the camera itself is just below the level of the frame.
When you hold the phone in your hand, you feel only positive feelings from the smooth lines of the case.
The phone is lightweight, there is no pleasant gravity, but it also does not cause anything negative, unlike login 2.
When I took the login in my hand, I immediately tactilely felt the cheapness of the execution of the case.

Music:
Headphones look expensive and of a type that do not interfere with others when listening to music.
On the right posting there is a button for 3 actions. Single pressing start-stop, double - the next track.
In the ears sit comfortably, tightly, replaceable rubber bands are not included.
I got the impression that the case of the headphones themselves are made of metal. When tapping each other sound
very similar to the metal and gum, when inserted into the ears, very cool.
The power of regular headphones is small, the rumor will be saved.
The phone is absolutely not suitable for bass lovers, I tried it with different headphones.
If the high and middle frequencies are played decently and the sound stage
transparent, then the bass just degrade into a cruel rattle. When listening through the "dream player" you need to select
Rock setting, and the Bass Booster slider is removed by 20%, then you can listen at full volume, to which
only capable phone. The volume by the way is also low, but quite sufficient.

Photo and video:
The quality of photos and videos during the day is predictably good for the phone.
In daylight, clicks of the lens mechanism rarely appear.
It does not click at every focusing focus, but sometimes it is so strong that it even gives it to the hand.
It often clicks when shooting in the dark, when you touch the screen to activate the pre-set focus in the dark.
The sound of the camera shutter is not disabled, which also stutters.
You can get rid of it only by lowering the overall volume.
And the sound when the delay is activated by triggering the shutter is something.
Autofocus lives its own life, wherever it touches the screen, it will first focus there and then re-focus itself in the center again.
If the focus is only in the center, then why does it work in other places on the screen.
The sound of the focus only works when you touch the screen yourself, with autofocus it does not.
In spite of all this, autofocus works well and pleases, the page of the A4 magazine is normal,
but for 2 pages, there is not enough clarity while increasing the image.
You can read, but the letters begin to blur (see photo).
The minimum focusing distance of about 4 cm, can go to a very small text (see photo)
Settings on a regular photo and video camera at least.
During video shooting, it does not lose sharpness and does not refocus when the camera moves.
But when moving, shooting is not smooth, but with a barely noticeable strobe.
Also, gates moving objects without camera movement - for example, cars (see video)
In the photo and video there is a zoom, it is 4-fold, but digital and there is little sense from it.
Zooming fingers on the screen, t. To. I did not find a button for this.
In the info about the video and the photo, it writes the location where the picture was taken - the area, city, street and house number.
Although the map shows my location with an error of 70-100 meters (see photo)
With the house number can be a bit wrong, in different pictures in different ways.
But such an infa about himself is somewhat disturbing, since BB is watching us vigilantly.
When recording video, quite strong background noise is recorded and this is despite the fact that the sensitivity of the microphone is low.
Shooting at night frankly no (night mode on), something really can be removed no more than a meter from the object. (For a sample, see photo)

Battery:
Battery test for 1 day.
Battery consumption from 100% at 8 am
Reading forumsavagemessiahzine.comin the curious newbie mode -1 hour (constant opening of new pages and saving to bookmarks).
Opera mini is used, brightness 25%, the connection through the opsos jumps then H then H +. Ate 10%.
The same reading mode only for wifi 11% for 1 hour.
The phone has 2 sim cards, both in operation.
Inaction of 7 hours, opera with open tabs hangs in active processes (long tap on the house).
The charge fell from 79% to 76%, measured by a standard battery meter.
I watched the movie Gravity mp3 4 1 hour 30 min 530 mb charge dropped to 45%.
10 min talk 43%
10 min talk 42%
10 min talk 40%
20 min talk 36%
10 min talk 33%
Further simple.
from 8:00 to 24:00 charge drop from 100% to 31% with the activity described above.
The body as it was at the sale, did not delete anything, put only Benches and a screen test with an adobe reader and a couple more prog.
No games.
During the night, the charge drops by 1-2% with the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth turned off and all applications through a long tap to the house.
The battery is charged in 2.5 hours.
No news at the end of charging does not give.
When listening to music without yuzanya everything else, in an hour, at full
volume through their own ears eats 4%. Wi-Fi and Bluetooth off.

I want to know.
Now a few questions for connoisseurs:
In the settings, in the memory menu, there is the item "Remove SD card" - disabling the card for safe
Extractions - is this what you can extract or insert when the phone is turned on?
Is the case with a clicking camera a warranty or just waiting for it to break itself?
Why are these clicks, the camera defect or the integral accessory of cheap bundle?

Conclusion
Phone for undemanding users, but at its level works out at 100%.
There is everything that is needed for this type of device.
This is my first android and I enjoy using it frankly.
Maybe I didn’t find something in the settings, maybe I didn’t turn it on or off.
I do not pretend to the absolute correctness of my observations.
If someone wants to put a photo in a hat, I don’t mind.

All my writings are IMHO and maybe I just haven't figured out anything else.
vasya-pupkin
Message#38
04.05.14, 22:29
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 10
Check in: 09.09.11
DNS S4005

Mihail181 @ 05/04/2014, 22:35*
In the settings, in the memory menu, there is the item "Remove SD card" - disabling the card for safe
Extractions - is this what you can extract or insert when the phone is turned on?

extracted and pasted straight like that, no problems arose)

Mihail181 @ 05/04/2014, 22:35*
Is the case with a clicking camera a warranty or just waiting for it to break itself?

I think you can put an alternative camera with the shutter click settings, for example Kamera_ZOOM_FX_4.1.1, and throw it away from your native one) only it does not cling to the computer, padla)))

Post has been editedvasya-pupkin - 04.05.14, 22:31
andrei_16
Message#39
05.05.14, 10:51
Local
[online]

Messages 348
Check in: 03.09.13

Mihail181 @ 05/04/2014, 21:35*
Why are these clicks, the camera defect or the integral accessory of cheap bundle?

It works autofocus, do not pay attention. I have the same click on Digme.

--------------------
Now -Mikromax A093 DNS 4005, Digma IDxD4 3G4Good 450m 4g

Americans wonder why when Russians fail to do something, they remember a writing rabbit and say "Your bunny wrote"?
Qbik34
Message#40
05.05.14, 20:32
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 20
Check in: 23.06.10

Tell me what can be the case DublGis downloaded from the market at startup writes "new cities were not found." What could be the reason?
sonyxperia98
Message#41
06.05.14, 05:40
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 22
Check in: 01.11.13
Meizu m3

Often loses the Internet network, 3G loses at ten seconds when it appears. When will the fix be?
DNS

31 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 22:26