> Attention!

Creating topics in this section is not available. If you haven't found a discussion of your problem in this section, you can create a topic inmain section.

168 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Find My iPhone - Bypassing Activation Lock | [AppleID] [iCloud]
directorgeneral
Message#1
21.04.14, 22:22
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 1125
Check in: 19.02.13

This topic discusses only ways to bypass the Activation Lock (hacking)!
Ways to completely disable the Find My iPhone service are discussed in the topic.I can not activate, requires Apple ID

Attached Image

At the moment, AppleID lock can be bypassed on the following devices:
Note:
  • There is no complete bypass for iPhone! You can only make an iPod with SMS reception from it, it will not work to call from it!
  • After upgrading the firmware, the hacked devices require AppleID again. Those. Bypass Activation Lock is temporary, on Apple servers, as the device is locked, it will remain.
    The exception is iPad Cellular, in which a resistor has fallen out, you can safely switch to a new firmware version, because Apple will see the device as new.

AppleID bypass services and general user opinion about their use:
Attention!
The forum administration is in no way associated with the below mentioned people offering unlocking Apple devices!
Any of them can not perform the declared service and not refund you!
Therefore, the entire responsibility for the decision to transfer funds lies only with you.
Think three times before ordering someone unlock!

---
@MKS_UNLOCK- there are a lot of positive reviews, but recently they wrote a message that a person is missing, does not unlock the device and does not respond to the people who ordered the service from him.
@ 7HEB0T- there are positive reviews
@Aicloudunlocker($ 100 - iPad 3g, $ 20 for an iPad WiFi, the account owner says that he can unlock the iPhone) 3 days passed otvyazki no. "
@ jiangbo2571($ 10 - reviews are contradictory: some tell someone unlocked quickly and inexpensively, someone is free, others say that he does not answer and did not unblock anything)
@iCloudHotRemove- there is one positive review
@iFreeiCloud- there is one positive review
@fresh_unlock($ 8) - very controversial reviews. Some say that the scammer, although the forum has a few people who he unlocked the device in a short time after the work performed.
---
Unverified
@Spainicloud
---
Fakes
iCloud Remover tool - a program supposedly to unlock AppleID. In fact, it turns out to be empty.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ8YKvS1aX0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caDYprf-Af8

Post has been editeddirectorgeneral - 03.10.16, 12:42
mordvin80
Message#22
09.08.16, 21:49
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 389
Check in: 05.07.12

There is a question for connoisseurs, there is a mother from my 5s phone, but the roads are damaged by a long screw, the mother does not work now, there is another mother blocked, can I remove parts from my bad one and change them to a blocked one and if so, which ones? and will it work, thanks.

mikruha is damaged on my mother, what is she responsible for?
Attached Image
Attached Image

mr.hankook
Message#23
09.08.16, 23:18
Local
[offline]

Messages 275
Check in: 22.04.15

in the photo - the compass. It is necessary to transplant cpu, nand, bb, bb eeprom, touch eeprom.
mordvin80
Message#24
09.08.16, 23:37
Local
[offline]

Messages 389
Check in: 05.07.12

Is it possible that the compass is not working? When connected, it asks to restore the iPhone, and after error 4005
DJMAX1975
Message#25
10.08.16, 06:33
CHEVROLET TAHOE
[offline]

Messages 1869
Check in: 11.03.12
Apple iPhone 5s

mordvin80 @ 08/09/2016, 23:37*
Is it possible that the compass is not working?

Yes.

--------------------
Apple iPhone 5 64Gb
DNS S4003
Iconko
Message#26
12.08.16, 18:25
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 23
Check in: 17.01.12
Apple iPhone 4S

Good evening. iPhone 4 GSM Rev A 8GB. I do hackivation on the link from the topic (using ssh.jar), I want to at least turn it into an iPod. When you run this file, everything comes to an end, a login and password appear, but the phone turns on and accordingly in WinSCP does not continue manipulation, because it does not connect to the body. I tried on different versions of iTunes, on two of my PCs (Win 7, Win XP), Java demolished / installed / updated. What troubles can there be?
aq7
Message#27
13.08.16, 11:19
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 22
Check in: 01.09.10

Good evening. iPhone 4 GSM Rev A 8GB. I do hackivation on the link from the topic (using ssh.jar), I want to at least turn it into an iPod. When you run this file, everything comes to an end, a login and password appear, but the phone turns on and accordingly in WinSCP does not continue manipulation, because it does not connect to the body. I tried on different versions of iTunes, on two of my PCs (Win 7, Win XP), Java demolished / installed / updated. What troubles can there be?

Try to flash the same way to change the port / cable

Post has been editedaq7 - 13.08.16, 11:21
whyl
Message#28
14.08.16, 14:10
Novice
[offline]

Messages 35
Check in: 23.03.10

Djzveruga @ 08/02/2016, 18:11*
Instructions for Hacking through Minacriss Server

* djzveruga
Can this be done now and wait for the server to start?

Post has been editedwhyl - 14.08.16, 14:12
Iconko
Message#29
14.08.16, 17:14
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 23
Check in: 17.01.12
Apple iPhone 4S

* aq7,
Nothing has changed ...
Ports changed, cable, too, zero effect ..
backster75
Message#30
14.08.16, 19:42
Novice
[offline]

Messages 47
Check in: 28.08.13
Nokia 8800 Sapphire Arte

mordvin80 @ 08/10/2016, 03:49*
There is a question for connoisseurs, there is a mother from my 5s phone, but the roads are damaged by a long screw, the mother does not work now, there is another mother blocked, can I remove parts from my bad one and change them to a blocked one and if so, which ones? and will it work, thanks.

Roads can be restored in any workshop where there is a microscope and an engineer with straight arms. The price of such work is 2-4 kilorubles. :)

--------------------
A properly asked question contains 80% of the answer.
djzveruga
Message#31
15.08.16, 16:28
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 29
Check in: 27.10.13
Sony Xperia M2

* whyl
Wait for the server to start, usually around 0:30
MSC
yjdsqu2013
Message#32
15.08.16, 18:13
a guest
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 1
Check in: 21.07.16

Guys who knows he opens the server for ipad mini?
whyl
Message#33
15.08.16, 19:40
Novice
[offline]

Messages 35
Check in: 23.03.10

* iClouder,Tell us in more detail what you tweeted @minacrisOficial other than your udid, how long you waited for an answer, how long the process of updating the firmware itself took, maybe something interesting :)
* djzveruga
Wait when they start the server and then just do all the manipulations and tweet @minacrisOficial your udid or can you do all this now and wait for confirmation?
danils
Message#34
15.08.16, 21:18
Local
[offline]

Messages 155
Check in: 05.10.08
Apple iPhone 8

I just activated Ipa2 through the Minacris server, I advise you to subscribe to his tweet. today he ran a server for 20 minutes.

--------------------
If you have absolutely nothing to do, then you can become my slaves!
djzveruga
Message#35
15.08.16, 22:09
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 29
Sony Xperia M2

* whyl
Server run onMondays. No tweets should be sent, just follow the instructions.
arturkrasnoyarsk
Message#36
16.08.16, 09:21
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 14
Check in: 19.07.16

GeoSnow developer found (on YouTube F.C.E. 365 TV) quite a lot of subscribers
Does custom iOS firmware, which as I understand it allows you to bypass iCloud
Has anyone tried to repeat, there is a detailed info, but in Russian?
Moderator, please do not delete my post :)))
djzveruga
Message#37
16.08.16, 10:33
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 29
Sony Xperia M2

* arturkrasnoyarsk,
He releases videos for advertising views, methods are not working a little more than completely.
danils
Message#38
16.08.16, 16:30
Local
[offline]

Messages 155
Apple iPhone 8

In general, yesterday through the Minacris server I distinguished the iPad 2, the firmware was 9.2.1. From the minuses, this was not downloaded applications through Appstor in the iPad, only through Aytyuns. Next was not working face and aimesage. Well, the biggest shoal is that the iPad works exactly before the reboot, then again the message pops up that it is in the elbow, but as long as the server is alive, you can bypass. But today it seems to me that I was very lucky as he tested the chips to disable fmi. And apparently he turned off the binding. Since the iPad now works after the reboot, the face-time and the imesedzh are working, the applications are downloaded via the iPad. He made a complete reset and about a miracle, instead of the old mail of the old owner, asks my epl. Eid, did not pay for anything. Minakris handsome.

Post has been editeddanils - 16.08.16, 16:31

--------------------
Alexkor6767
Message#39
16.08.16, 21:08
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 16.08.16

In general, yesterday through the Minacris server I distinguished the iPad 2, the firmware was 9.2.1. From the minuses, this was not downloaded applications through Appstor in the iPad, only through Aytyuns. Next was not working face and aimesage. Well, the biggest shoal is that the iPad works exactly before the reboot, then again the message pops up that it is in the elbow, but as long as the server is alive, you can bypass. But today it seems to me that I was very lucky as he tested the chips to disable fmi. And apparently he turned off the binding. Since the iPad now works after the reboot, the face-time and the imesedzh are working, the applications are downloaded via the iPad. He made a complete reset and about a miracle, instead of the old mail of the old owner, asks my epl. Eid, did not pay for anything. Minakris handsome.

I will be very grateful if you describe the full process and which server I’ve already signed to Minitris’s tweet and it’sn’t vylaziyu and it’s still a damn thing (
danils
Message#40
16.08.16, 21:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 155
Apple iPhone 8

* Alexkor6767
Everything is written here.

--------------------
Alexkor6767
Message#41
17.08.16, 09:59
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 16.08.16

I have ipad 4 firmware 9.3.4 it can be unlocked ?? forgive that again the same thing but my head is already boiling how to unlock it ((

168 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/20/19 10:32