> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Xperia Keyboard | [OEM] Functional keyboard for Xperia with multiple languages

Rep: (553)
Xperia Keyboard в„ў
Version: 8.1.A.0.12

Last update of the program in the header:12.11.2017

Attached Image

Short description:
Sony functional keyboard with multiple languages.
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Description
Xperia Keyboard is the default keyboard for all languages ​​except Chinese, Japanese, and Korean. It offers superior swipe quality as well as traditional dialing. The keyboard quickly adapts to your writing style, learns your words and can be personalized with Gmail, Facebook and Twitter.
Instructions
miscellanea
About the program
Android required: 4.4+
Russian interface: Yes
Developer: Sony Mobile Communications
Sony-Mobile: Attached Image
Google Play: Picture
Before you download, read
Before upgrading, it is recommended to remove the old version and check if you have made one of the modifications to the system application. Signatures may not be the same!
Versions for Xperia devices only on Android 4.4+

Versions for non-Xperia devices with Android 4.4+

Download:
Version: 8.1.A.0.12: Xperia Keyboard (Post And_RU # 66954103)
Mod:
Full Black 8.1.A.0.12
XKeyboard_mod_IOS_4_0
Xperia Keyboard v8.1.A.0.12 MOD_edit
Version: 8.1.A.0.12 Mod + Ruble Sign Xperia Keyboard (Post -Kowalski- # 2817)
Version: 8.1.A.0.12 Mod Xperia Keyboard (Post Primokorn # 76241840)
Version: 8.1.A.0.12 Mod Xperia Keyboard (Post mRWiNeT # 69708073)
Version: 8.1.A.0.12 [All Phones]: Post # 2601 by Giacomino
Version: 8.1.A.0.12 (for non-Xperia devices) Xperia Keyboard (Post walles # 67219475)
Version: 8.1.A.0.12 (for recovery)on Android 4.4.2+: Xperia Keyboard (Post A LIKE # 66924771)
Version: 8.0.A.0.80 (for recovery): Xperia Keyboard (Post v; adden # 58903886)
Version: 7.3.A.0.54 (Material Mod) Xperia Keyboard (Post v; adden # 55069215)
XKeyboard mod iOS 3.2 Xperia Keyboard (Post XDGhost_mi4c # 59513183)
Updated modXperia keyboard (4.4+) :frommcarrowlaw Download
Patch:
Patch to increase the size of letters and buttons (for any mods clavs and firmware) Xperia Keyboard (Post mcarrowlaw # 58231935)
Patch to reduce the power of vibration (for any mods Claudia and firmware) Xperia Keyboard (Post mcarrowlaw # 59105008)

Topics Curator4Serg13
For all questions please contactQMS

Post has been edited4Serg13 - 31.05.19, 21:21
Reason for editing: Xperia Keyboard v8.1.A.0.12 MOD_edit

Rep: (98)
Asdasdar @ 05/09/2013, 21:15*
This is Klava mine only 4.0.x

On 4.1 also goes.

Rep: (3)
People tell me how to manually install this clave? preferably in more detail, from me +))) through the recovery does not want to become any!
thank you in advance!
I support) with me too+if explain how)

Post has been editedVIPERTIM - 12.05.13, 14:51

Rep: (236)
and me too. how to install it?

Rep: (23)
Putting - apparently the same as all applications that are installed through CWM.
Boot into CWM, there Install the application through a zip file. Select the zip file previously copied to the sd card and launch its installation. And it can not be put due to the fact that the android is not 4.0 or higher.

Rep: (2)
So I put this clave on 4.0.4, it appeared in the system, I can climb into its settings, but it does not appear where you need to type the text. The phone hangs and that's it ... It's a pity. Accustomed to the clave from Sony: (

Rep: (501)
Klava is just cool!

I do not know for how long, but so far I have moved from it to the Swype bought in the market!

The main problem on my phone at Swype is that if, for example, I typed some word known to Clave, and decided to change the ending for him, then when you start to erase the letters from the end of the word, then the brakes start hellish sometimes. It is very vybeshivaet. Especially noticeable with a large number of already typed words insavagemessiahzine.comthe customer. I tested this a bit - while I like it.

Rep: (41)
And there are no new versions, chtol?
Saw someone, I have been using one version for a year now, lags freeze, but the new version still does not: hysterics:

Rep: (10)
Makson2712 @ 26.4.2013, 4:54*
This oneKlavaIt works well, there is a voice dialing, only it does not save words, it does not add it to your personal dictionary! Experia S CM10 CM9

and who faced temporaryperiodicbrakes from this clava?
tell me the solution if anyone knows how to fix thisact: thank_you:
Smartphone X8, 4.1.1 Xperia Ice firmware

Post has been editedVIPERTIM - 24.06.13, 14:57

Jiayu G2S. 4.1.2 Xperia_S_keyboard from the header and post 64 are not put. Xperia_S_ICS_Keyboard and XperiaKeyboard - XperiaT (JB) by KristianCarl.zip are gone, only the voice dialing is not active. The most convenient, accustomed to Xperia, sorry neponyatki with voice. There is a very similar TouchPal Input, also with a swipe, voice, but the buttons are not so comfortable.

Post has been editedRem 78-53 - 24.06.13, 18:37

Rep: (236)
not installed, writes Instalation aborted ....
cyanogen 9.1. :(

Rep: (5)
Port with Xperia Z Ultra
[i] Sew through the recovery. if you get an error through file managers, copy them to the appropriate directories
Link to XDA
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached filekeyboard.zip(16.67 MB)

Post has been editedHumty-dumpty - 05.07.13, 14:38

Rep: (18)
I stitched, zero effect, in the settings only my own. Cyganogen10.1

Rep: (7)
Humty-dumpty @ 5.7.2013, 15:36*
Port with Xperia Z Ultra
[i] Sew through the recovery. if you get an error through file managers, copy them to the appropriate directories
Link to XDA

Thanks for the clave. Norm got on the highscreen explosion. Immensely pleased. Stock firmware 4.0.4. Question: Is it possible to make an additional top row, digital?

Rep: (16)
Will there be a Russian dictionary?

Rep: (5)
there is a new version of the keyboard (last), otherwise I just can not find

Rep: (0)
But on Newman K1 will this clave come up? Painfully want claudia from sony

Rep: (4)
Not set on 4.2.1

Rep: (226)
Hello! Here is the new 4th version of the keyboard. Cleared from extra DMondi upon request. Stitching through the recovery.

Attached files

Attached fileXperia Z JB Keyboard_V.4-1.zip(18.25 MB)

Rep: (18)
Good afternoon. And is there anything like this without a root?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/08/19 14:32