Official firmware

Unofficial firmware

Instructions
Installation instructions for two systems on nokia x / xl
Brick repair instructions for Qualcomm HS-USB Diagnostics 9006
Driver Installation Instructions
Remasking the eMMC chip in Nokia X to install CM13
Installation recovery
1) Download Nokia X manager (see. Spoiler "Drivers and Utilities")
2) Install the driver
3) Enable debug mode on the phone
4) Connect via USB
5) Run the program and click on the detect device (if nothing happened, reinstall the driver)
6) Click on the Install TWRP or Install CWM button
7) Follow the installer’s instructions.

How to install Google Play
2) Install the driver
4) Connect via USB
5) Run the program and click on the detect device (if nothing happened, reinstall the driver)
6) Click on the Gapps button

How to install the root
2) Install the driver
4) Connect via USB
6) Click on the Install root button
Getting root and installing recovery without a PC
Virtual system buttons
1 way: installВ® Ultimate Dynamic Navbar
2 way (you need root and works only on custom firmware): In the build-prop file, set the line qemu.hw.mainkeys = 0
3 way: (need root) Put Xposed and the Gravity box module and set up the keys there

How to install firmware through custom recovery

Recovery

Kernels

Utility
Basic definitions
ClockworkMod recovery (CWM) is a modified unofficial recovery that is released for most devices running Android. It has much more features than native recovery. On some devices, it is installed instead of the native recovery, on other devices it is installed in parallel. Allows you to install unofficial firmware, easily install patches and patches in the form of zip files, create a backup copy of the firmware and user data, do a reset to factory settings (wipe data / factory reset), clear the cache (cache), dalvik cache (Dalvik-cache ), battery statistics (battery stats), formatting and creating partitions on a memory card, and much more.

Google applications (GAPPS, Google applications) - This is the generic name of all Google applications that are included in the firmware. GAPPS includes: gmail, youtube; Google: talk, play market, calendar and more. In some firmware, in particular Asian, there may be no Google applications at all, in unofficial firmware the number of Google applications may be reduced. To install Google applications, installation zip files for non-native recovery are released.

Recovery (recovery) - bootloader mode in Android devices. Specify the list of features and ways to boot into recovery mode in the topic on the firmware of your device. Native recovery is used in most cases in order to make wipe data / factory reset (reset to factory settings). Also, the native recovery has a function for installing zip files, but it allows you to install only archives signed by the manufacturer. Basically, in the form of zip installers for native recovery, all updates are installed over the air. For many devices, there are third-party recovery with advanced features such as: clockworkmod, TWRP, safestrap, openrecovery and others. On some modern devices, such as Sony, there is no recovery.

Root - superuser rights (are the equivalent of the administrator account in Windows). Allow you to get full access to the operating system: changing system files, launching some third-party applications, backing up the system. To make root means to get superuser rights, or rather, add to the firmware the ability to issue superuser rights to applications. At the file system level, getting Root rights is getting the ability to edit the system section containing the operating system files, and everything else is a consequence. Superuser (superuser) is a program that gives other applications superuser rights, there are others. Most often, the installation of the superuser application occurs along with obtaining superuser rights. The term superuser and root are often confused, root is the superuser privilege, and superuser is the application.

Wipe - This is a complete reset of settings and data (similar to Hard reset in Windows Mobile). Most often, when they talk about wipe, they mean resetting data to the factory settings (i.e. wipe data / factory reset - resetting to factory settings). In this case, the / data and / cache sections in the internal memory of the device are cleared and the system folder .android_secure on the memory card is cleared, i.e. all installed applications are deleted, all system settings are reset. Data on the memory card remains. If you changed the system data (the contents of the system section), i.e. replaced something in the operating system (for example, installed the driver, obtained superuser rights) or deleted system files, such data will not be restored.

Nokia X / XL repository:
Layout for installation of LOS13
Files for flashing through flasher
Sound enhancement
Universal patch for flashing any files to the system partition from recovery
Tweaks to save battery power
FIX empty menu editing access points APN
How to enable mtp connection
Disabling and enabling the Back button
Scripts to speed up the phone
Antigapps and gapps
All for LOS 11 and LOS 13 (trees and kernels) for the MSM7X27A platform
Tweaks build.prop

ATTENTION TO ALL BEGINNERS
All the answers to your questions are in the cap - just open the spoiler. Survey can help you in choosing the firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedSadowplay - 31.03.19, 20:53
Reason for editing: deleted broken links

Rep: (2)
Tell me please, firmware drain, a very sensitive sensor, in his pocket he lives his own life. How can you make it less sensitive?

Rep: (481)
Amfetaminka @ 6.5.2014, 7:57*
Tell me please, firmware drain, a very sensitive sensor, in his pocket he lives his own life. How can you make it less sensitive?
put a graphic key

It’s just not a matter of sensor sensitivity, the sensitivity of the sensor is the force of pressing, the lock button is simply pressed in the pocket and then it unlocks from friction, Samsung has a special program function for responding to touches, if you wipe the screen it doesn’t respond and if you intend to press the sensor it feels and reacts, this cannot be achieved by software, as far as I know, maybe there is someone who somehow solved this problem, he answers the call in my pocket while I get it, people solved the problem payback closed book cover

Post has been editedobsvg216 - 06.05.14, 14:34

obsvg216, I understood, but by changing the firmware, for example to cyan, will the problem be solved? (there is also a horizontal unlock gesture)

Rep: (218)
People and how they behaveВ® XposedOn the phone, is it installed and working, or is it even a brick? ((

LeonOmaR @ 6.5.2014, 16:04*
People and how they behaveВ® XposedOn the phone, is it installed and working, or is it even a brick? ((
works, but some modules, especially those that are responsible for notifications and the status bar do not work

Obsvg216 @ 6.5.2014, 20:28*
works, but some modules, especially those that are responsible for notifications and the status bar do not work

I just need to remove the icon of the second SIM card, for example, through GravityBox, it will work ???

LeonOmaR @ 6.5.2014, 18:58*
I just need to remove the icon of the second SIM card, for example, through GravityBox, it will work ???
I think yes, I installed gravity, it works fine

The icon of the second sim through the Gravity box is not removed, I tried already

Crazyheh @ 7.5.2014, 15:21*
The icon of the second sim through the Gravity box is not removed, I tried already

Bad (((This is bad, damn deodex do for a long time ...

Rep: (809)
I decided to share the find.
Today, Dhacker29 made an unofficial build of CM11 for Normandy!
You can downloadhere
Do not forget about GAPS.
From myself I recommend for CM11GAPPS Paranoid
There are versions to choose from - from minimalist to the most complete.
Good luck to everyone!

P.S. I don’t know anything about possible bugs, since I accidentally stumbled upon a ROM.
If the release of this Cyan has already been announced - I ask you not to judge strictly for the repetition - I’m just testing the firmware for Motorola myself and decided that there are also a lot of testers! )))

Post has been editedNoigel - 07.05.14, 15:43

Rep: (16)
Noigel, why there is no topic on xda?

Rep: (301)
dmitfly there is http: //forum.xda-devel...owthread.php? t = 2709986
In this topic lies the first alpha version, in which wifi, bluetooth, camera, mobile communications, launcher and curtain do not work

Recently, dhacker29 posted an assembly on May 7 on the file hosting service, in which Wi-Fi works, but bluetooth and the mobile network do not work.
the only thing is that the network icons appeared in the status bar, but they are empty and the SIM manager still gives an error
when choosing a language, lags seemed to disappear, the curtain also lags, as before, the launcher slows down as before, the settings lag a bit more strongly than before, on the first assembly the settings without lags scroll, the transparency of the navibar and status bar disappeared
there is a feeling that the gallery was taken from a device with a large screen, since on the right side there are slightly visible images that are beyond the border of the screen.

many screens with cm11
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

p.s. Did screenshots now, but time is not 4 o’clock in the morning)) time is knocked down due to flashing

Post has been editedking212112 - 07.05.14, 17:59
Reason for editing: added a bunch of sm11 screens

Rep: (631)
Klubnikoff,
Klubnikoff @ 05/08/2014, 01:18*
How to install these usb drivers?

in the device manager - a device with an icon, update manually, specify a folder with firewood, install

king212112, here I also look at the keys on the screen?

mahounis yes .. I did not look, but it seems that in the last 11 cm there is an extended screen function in which you can disable either the lower and upper panels, or only the lower one.

King212112 @ 8.5.2014, 7:40*
mahounis yes .. I did not look, but it seems that in the last 11 cm there is an extended screen function in which you can disable either the lower and upper panels, or only the lower one.
there is such a function, I checked)

Rep: (22)
Hey.
Now I'm trying to revive the phone after eternal loading in this way
http://allnokia.ru/hub/kcenter/view-384.htm
The method is working, the phone turned on!

Post has been editedIvan-326 - 08.05.14, 11:46

Rep: (294)
Guys - a problem ... I put CyanogenMod, and it already weighs about 4 minutes on an animation boot ... So it should be?

Rep: (0)
She and I had to find a theme on Alnokia there too there is a Russian-language firmware that works like a native one, just this one from my hat hung for about 2 hours and flashed the bad thing back to the firmware, and then again I set up with normal flight now normal

Post has been editedpetrovich26rus - 08.05.14, 14:42

Artyoms77777, unsubscribed in a discussion about cyan

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/19/19, 16:42