Official firmware

Unofficial firmware

Instructions
Installation instructions for two systems on nokia x / xl
Brick repair instructions for Qualcomm HS-USB Diagnostics 9006
Driver Installation Instructions
Remasking the eMMC chip in Nokia X to install CM13
Installation recovery
1) Download Nokia X manager (see. Spoiler "Drivers and Utilities")
2) Install the driver
3) Enable debug mode on the phone
4) Connect via USB
5) Run the program and click on the detect device (if nothing happened, reinstall the driver)
6) Click on the Install TWRP or Install CWM button
7) Follow the installer’s instructions.

How to install Google Play
2) Install the driver
4) Connect via USB
5) Run the program and click on the detect device (if nothing happened, reinstall the driver)
6) Click on the Gapps button

How to install the root
2) Install the driver
4) Connect via USB
6) Click on the Install root button
Getting root and installing recovery without a PC
Virtual system buttons
1 way: install® Ultimate Dynamic Navbar
2 way (you need root and works only on custom firmware): In the build-prop file, set the line qemu.hw.mainkeys = 0
3 way: (need root) Put Xposed and the Gravity box module and set up the keys there

How to install firmware through custom recovery

Recovery

Kernels

Utility
Basic definitions
ClockworkMod recovery (CWM) is a modified unofficial recovery that is released for most Android devices. It has much more features than native recovery. On some devices it is installed instead of native recovery, on other devices it is installed in parallel. Allows you to install unofficial firmware, easily install patches and patches in the form of zip files, create a backup of the firmware and user data, reset to factory settings (wipe data / factory reset), clear the cache (cache), dalwick cache (Dalvik-cache ), battery statistics (battery stats), formatting and partitioning on a memory card and much more.

Google applications (GAPPS, Google applications) - This is the generic name of all Google applications that are included in the firmware. GAPPS includes: gmail, youtube; Google: talk, play market, calendar and more. In some firmware, in particular Asian, there may be no Google applications at all, in unofficial firmware the number of Google applications may be reduced. To install Google applications, installation zip files for non-native recovery are released.

Recovery (recovery) - bootloader mode in Android devices. The list of features and ways to boot into the recovery mode specify in the thread on the firmware of your device. Native recovery is used in most cases to do wipe data / factory reset (reset to factory settings). Also, native recovery has a function for installing zip-files, but it allows you to install only archives signed by the manufacturer. Basically, in the form of zip installers for a native recovery, all updates over the air are installed. For many devices, there are third-party recovery with advanced features such as clockworkmod, TWRP, safestrap, openrecovery, and others. On some modern devices, such as Sony, there is no recovery.

Root - superuser rights (are analogous to an administrator account in Windows). They allow you to get full access to the operating system: changing system files, running some third-party applications, backing up the system. Making root means getting superuser rights, more precisely, adding the ability to issue superuser rights to applications in the firmware. At the file system level, getting Root rights is getting the ability to edit the system partition containing the operating system files, and everything else is a consequence. Superuser (superuser) - this is a program that gives other applications superuser rights, there are others. Most often, the installation of the superuser application occurs along with obtaining superuser rights. The terms superuser and root are often confused, root is the superuser rights, and superuser is the application.

Wipe - This is a complete reset of settings and data (similar to Hard reset in Windows Mobile). Most often, when they talk about wipe, they mean resetting data to factory settings (ie, wipe data / factory reset - reset to factory settings). This clears the / data and / cache partitions in the device’s internal memory and clears the system folder .android_secure on the memory card, i.e. all installed applications are deleted, all system settings are reset. Data on the memory card remains. If you changed the system data (the contents of the system section), i.e. something was replaced in the operating system (for example, they installed the driver, got the superuser rights), or deleted the system files, such data will not be restored.

Nokia X / XL repository:
Layout for installation of LOS13
Files for flashing through flasher
Sound enhancement
Universal patch for flashing any files to the system partition from recovery
Tweaks to save battery power
FIX empty menu editing access points APN
How to enable mtp connection
Disabling and enabling the Back button
Scripts to speed up the phone
Antigapps and gapps
All for LOS 11 and LOS 13 (trees and kernels) for the MSM7X27A platform
Tweaks build.prop

ATTENTION TO ALL BEGINNERS
All the answers to your questions are in the cap - just open the spoiler. Survey can help you in choosing the firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedSadowplay - 31.03.19, 20:53
Reason for editing: deleted broken links
searhing
Message#42
26.04.14, 11:52
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 53
Check in: 27.10.10
Microsoft Lumia 435

For those who want to flash on 11.1.1 using ncs 5, you need to dial * # * # 2273 # * # * in the dialer. Only then the program will see the phone.
king212112
Message#43
26.04.14, 18:19
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3225
Check in: 16.10.11
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 3/32

there is twrphttp: //forum.xda-devel...owthread.php? t = 2704379

--------------------
xiaomi redmi 5+ 3/32 global (Android 8.1.0 MiUi 10 MiUi PRO 9.3.14);
onda v80 plus r3 (Android 5.1.0); LG g watch (android 7.1.1 WearOS 2.21));
desktop (macOS mojave 10.14.4 + clover 4920 + VirtualSMC v1.0.2, Windows 10);
nazip
Message#44
27.04.14, 08:40
Local
[offline]

Messages 175
Check in: 18.03.08

People how to get official firmware 11.1.1 with Google Drive for recovery without root. I'm used to the fact that the zip archive is thrown onto the card and flashing. And then rar is still inside a bunch of files img and tar.
Csobrrr
Message#45
27.04.14, 14:30
User
[offline]

Messages 66
Check in: 03.07.09

This is backup 1.1.11, unpack on the flash, through the rest of the neck
bigibo
Message#46
28.04.14, 20:51
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 41
Check in: 25.02.12

Help guys! It was stitched on AOSP / Code Aurora Vanilla Android 4.1.2 Russian (the version with navigation keys) lost the recovery with this one has not yet come across, installing the recovery through Nokia tools also fails to see the phone, USB debugging is enabled A flash drive and the phone itself the computer sees.
obsvg216
Message#47
29.04.14, 12:38
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2296
Check in: 10.01.12

Help guys! It was stitched on AOSP / Code Aurora Vanilla Android 4.1.2 Russian (the version with navigation keys) lost the recovery with this one has not yet come across, installing the recovery through Nokia tools also fails to see the phone, USB debugging is enabled A flash drive and the phone itself the computer sees.

I struggled with such a problem, I was on a Win7 (64bit) computer, the Nokia did not see the phone, I saw it on a netbook with XP and asked for the recovery
dagestan_ec
Message#48
29.04.14, 23:34
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 6
Check in: 19.11.10
Nokia X

This situation changed the fonts on the phone and no longer turns on cwm was not installed, can you restore it from your native recovery somehow? there is a root
dmitfly
Message#49
30.04.14, 08:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 160
Check in: 09.05.13
ZTE Blade A210

Root without a computer can be obtained without problems using softwareFramaroot. To do this, stupidly install the app on your phone, launch it and select the Gandalf mode. Then restart the phone (you may even have to reboot 2 times) - and voila, the root is in your pocket.
dagestan_ec
Message#50
01.05.14, 00:13
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6
Check in: 19.11.10
Nokia X

dmitfly
Message#51
01.05.14, 08:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 160
Check in: 09.05.13
ZTE Blade A210

Official firmware 1.1.2.2 on xda.

We put through CWM, preferably with all wipes (wipe data, wipe cache, wip dalvik)

Post has been editeddmitfly - 01.05.14, 09:04
LightingBoy234
Message#52
01.05.14, 18:54
Local
[offline]

Messages 116
Check in: 02.09.13
Doogee X5 Max Pro

Who can give SystemUI.apk from a drain? (Along with .odex)?
Bocbou
Message#53
02.05.14, 04:18
Local
[offline]

Messages 136
Check in: 29.11.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime

Who can give SystemUI.apk from a drain? (Along with .odex)?

Attached fileSystemUI.rar(965.83 KB)

--------------------
The True Is Out There ......: smoke:
Klubnikoff
Message#54
03.05.14, 16:28
User
[offline]

Messages 97
Check in: 03.05.14
Xiaomi Redmi 5A

I can not install the update. When installing such a picture appears
Attached Image
Root rights deleted prog SuperSu. I checked the prog Titanium Backup- there are no superuser rights. Play market also deleted. But something did not help.
Dark-Fast
Message#55
04.05.14, 00:00
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 25
Check in: 14.01.08
HTC Touch

Klubnikoff @ 05/03/2014, 17:28*
I can not install the update. When installing such a picture appears
Reduced by 34%

604 x 453 (54.76 KB)

the same ... how to install native firmware? "For recovery without root", I upload to smart, I go to the recovery menu, and I do not see where to specify the firmware?
Dark-Fast
Message#56
04.05.14, 09:51
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 25
Check in: 14.01.08
HTC Touch

I decided to reinstall the official firmware. Everything has been updated. Apparently, the root rights were not allowed to be updated, although some even put everything with the root ... now they would get the root, the old options do not work ...
CalDmit
Message#57
04.05.14, 14:59
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38
Check in: 15.01.14
Nokia X

Marat111333777
Message#58
04.05.14, 21:20
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 486
Check in: 06.09.12
Google nexus 5

How can I change the dialer? To another

--------------------
Googlenexus 9 LTE ​​32Gb, nexus 5X (H-791)
toxa62rus
Message#59
04.05.14, 23:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 130
Check in: 23.10.13
Nokia X

Marat111333777,tryTHISpostavt or something like that.

Post has been editedtoxa62rus - 04.05.14, 23:42
putinka
Message#60
05.05.14, 20:59
User
[offline]

Messages 58
Check in: 25.01.10
Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830

People. After wandering around the Internet, I noticed that I was satisfied with a lot of phones with our hardware (processor / video accelerator.) Nobody thought about portable firmware, for example with Huawei Ascend G510. By the way there is a CM11. Well, or LG Optimus L7 II Dual. I also liked the idea of ​​portable Mozilla os with GeeksPhone Peak.

Post has been editedputinka - 05.05.14, 21:00

--------------------
at the best site !!!
petrovich26rus
Message#61
05.05.14, 21:18
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Check in: 23.12.13
Zopo ZP100

Tell me, I decided to flash it, but even as I do a wipe, there are two items that are in recovery, and there are three in the instructions, then I select the firmware, the installation starts but is not installed completely and I can not get the root
Nokia

287 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 00:02