> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Cinema FV-5 | camcorder

Rep: (1771)
Cinema FV-5
version: 1.52

Last update of the program in the header:03.04.2016

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Camcorder.

Description:
in English
Cinema FV-5 is a professional video camera application for mobile devices, that puts professional manual controls in your fingertips. Tailored to enthusiast and professional videographers and filmmakers, with this video camera application you can capture the best footage with top-of-the-line controls for perfect postproduction purposes. The only limit is your imagination and creativity!

Major features:

в—Џ Adjust all the image sensor parameters that you only thought pro-videocameras had: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode (matrix / center / spot), focus mode and white balance.
в—Џ Change sensor parameters (like ISO, exposure compensation or white balance) also during recording.
в—Џ Zoom after and while recording. Set specific focal lengths thanks to the 35mm equivalent-based focal length display.
в—Џ Focus adjustments during recording: lock focus on your subject before recording and change focus planes while recording.
в—Џ Professional viewfinder: 10+ compositing grids, 10+ crop guides available, safe areas display and much more.
в—Џ The most advanced electronic viewfinder on a video camera: live RGB and luminance histogram are available also during recording.
в—Џ Professional sound metering options: display audio peaks and sound clipping warnings during recording.
в—Џ Choose video and audio codec, adjust the bitrates, audio sampling rates and number of channels.
в—Џ All camera functions assignable to volume keys. You can adjust EV, ISO, color temperature, zoom and more using volume keys (including those in cable-headsets) as well as focusing and recording. Devices with hardware camera shutter keys are also supported.
в—Џ Video geotagging support.
в—Џ Autofocus, macro, touch focus and infinity focus modes, plus a focus lock switch (AF-L).
в—Џ Autoexposure (AE-L) and auto white balance (AWB-L) locks in Android 4.0+. You can also lock exposure and white balance during clip recording automatically.
в—Џ Powerful video clips organization options: different storage locations and fully customizable file names (even with variables).

Cinema FV-5 is the perfect app for producing the best footage for any short- to medium-sized production. With it you can record the best material possible with any medium- to high-end device. Cinema FV-5 specially supports Android-based compact cameras, so you can even leverage a high-quality, optically stabilized zoom. The footage captured with Cinema FV-5 can be easily edited on any NLE like Apple Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas or DaVinci Resolve.

Permissions explained:

- Approximate location and precise location: only used for geotagging functionality (disabled by default, and requires manual GPS activation).
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage and take pictures and videos: required for the usual camera operation.

Android required: 4.0 or later
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: FlavioNet
Homepage: http://www.cinemafv5.com/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.flavionet.android.cinema.pro
YouTube videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/camerafv5
Changes:
- Now system sounds (including key press sounds) are disabled while recording, avoiding sounds being recorded (specially when assigning the volume keys to any function). Note that the physical key press noise may be still recorded, depending on the key physical construction and microphone placement.

Download:
version: 1.52 Cinema FV-5 (Post Alex0047 # 45098446)
Version: 1.51 oversubscribed Cinema FV-5 (Post iMiKED # 43402897)
Version: 1.52 Rus Cinema FV-5 (Post andknik # 48532565)

Past versions

Post has been editedalexlong - 19.06.17, 12:41
Reason for editing: Rus + corrected a reference to the market

Rep: (7)
Fly Uno - An error occurred while parsing the package.

Rep: (2540)
I have a great flight, I start.
Highscreen Explosion - Android 4.0.3.
Powerful alternative to the standard camera in video plan of course, its own set of functions and menus, Russian language all it will find - it taught russkomu.Skladyvaetsya feeling that this is the camera for professionals or knowing what it svoystva.Kamera some impressionable.
Screenshot:
Attached Image

Post has been editedVLADFIONOV - 17.04.14, 12:30

Rep: (135)
Noticeable improvement.
It remains only doperevesti 2 line in the menu, and Rusik becomes normal.
From the observed bugs - not operating normally camera button is focused, but does not start recording, we have tapit button on the display. At long tapas on fotoknopku application closes and starts the camera Stock ... o.O
In Camera FV-5 camera button works properly. } -)
Among the shortcomings, for some reason, it does not allow to set bitrate greater 6Mbit, although in other prog (eg LG-camera) without any problems. The optimal bitrate for my Smart 8Mbit, but so far no luck. : Blush:
IMHO not too many bugs left until a full-fledged camcorder, pull their socks ...} -)

VLADFIONOV @ 17.04.2014, 12:06*
One gets the feeling that this is the camera for professionals or knowledgeable

IMHO just developers in the subject, and not by hearsay familiar with, and dealt with the functions of a digital camera PhotosVideos.
I have long been engaged in digital photography for a long time to change uevu cloud mirror CTF, well, like a thread, what should be the camera (ie, functions and menus). : D
Especially me happy mesh, a histogram operating settings, such as exposure correction twice as much duplicated in the form of the [+/-] and a number of adjustable range.
Who knows what it's supposed to, he understands the need for data fishek. Every self-respecting digital SLR has separate buttons for these functions ...} -)
That is why I sat down on the Camera FV-5, and waited for the camcorder ...

Post has been editedAndreiH - 17.04.14, 15:12

Rep: (14)
An error occurred while parsing the package.

Rep: (2376)
Attached ImageCinema FV-5 v1.08

What's New:
v1.08
- Now videos can be saved on the external SD card also on Android 4.4 KitKat.
- A new indicator under the battery display shows when an external microphone has been connected and detected (audio recording source needs to be changed to switch to external microphone input). A different indicator warns about a headset is connected without built-in microphone.

Attached ImageAttached fileCinema FV-5 v1.08.apk(5.25 MB)

: thank_you:

Post has been editedHenry1 - 17.04.14, 16:21

Henry1 @ 17.04.2014, 16:12*
Cinema FV-5 v1.08

Mlyn, multiply like mice ... a sliver on a sliver adnaka climbs ... spring ...} -)

Rep: (1771)
Cinema FV-5 v1.09 Attached fileCinema.FV-5.v.1.09.b.109.crk.apk (5.26 MB)

v1.09
- New Italian language. You can change the app's language preferences on Settings / About.
- New cinema 2.35: 1 + safe areas crop overlay.
- Fixed an issue when recording without audio track.

Rep: (15)
An interesting application but on the expansion of the video I have no words)
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedGridzilla - 18.04.14, 08:58
Reason for editing: spoiler

Rep: (675)
Nafig need it with this permission)

Rep: (3)
I have all the rules, the resolution is the same as in the drain chamber

Rep: (2075)
curse127,
The author probably never heard of the brand Expl. ))

Attached Image

Rep: (65)
Has anyone compared the quality of shooting with the drain and Snap Camera? I Snap Camera compared to drain removes much better. I wonder how it poizvedenie?

Rep: (293)
geomod, to compare the religion does not allow?

Kamachi @ 18.04.2014, 00:39*
v1.09

Mlyn, scribbling like a machine gun ... but that's not correct the bugs ...} -)
With 1.07, 1.08 that that 1.09, it is all one ...: happy:

Post has been editedAndreiH - 18.04.14, 14:10

Rep: (523)
CatAlex @ 18.04.2014, 10:08*
The author probably never heard of the brand Expl. ))

Apparently, and about others too;) I remember in the branchCamera FV-5Many have complained that there is 16: 9, although there are other cameras

Attached Image

Rep: (36)
So, is he writes with what resolution? I Jiayu G4 in the same choice of 2 permits as in the screenshot above.
And yet it is a pity there is no pause video capture. For me, a very useful thing

Rep: (65)
n0Brain. Firstly, you are my polite, I'm an atheist. And secondly smart people learn from others' mistakes. You can not say anything on the merits - keep silent.

Rep: (1446)
Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 off firmware 4.1.2 normal flight.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (523)
I sent to the authors in a support with permissions problem, answer requests info about the camera from the program and sent. Waiting for an answer :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/03/20, 23:04