> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

269 ​​pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Sony Xperia Z1 Compact - Modifications and decorations | D5503, SO-02F, Z1 mini, Honami mini, M51w
BeachAtlantic
Message#1
14.04.14, 06:12
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 168
Check in: 09.01.12
Apple iPhone 5s

Modification of software and decorations

Sony Xperia Z1 Compact download

Description Z1C | Description Z1f | Discussion � | Official firmware � | Custom firmware � | MIUI firmware (OS 4.4.x) | Modifications and decorations � | Purchase � | Marriage � | Accessories � | Z1C / Z1f Owners Club � | make.believe - Sony & Sony Ericsson Owners Club
Forum Rules
Attached Image

READY TO READ
-Theme-
  • In this topic, all actForum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
  • Placing requests, orders, hotelok and other similar things in this topicPROHIBITED!
    If you want to mod / decorator on the "order" or make changes to the already created (s), refer to the topic:Decoration orders table for Sony Ericsson and Sony Xperia
  • All screenshots / images are hidden underSpoilers.
  • If you want your mod to be in a hat, make it outaccording to the template for mod design!
    Otherwise, the mod in the cap will not be listed!
  • Before you make a post with decorations, it is recommended to checkhaven't it been placed beforeon our forum.
    If this is already on the forum, give a link to the message. In the case of a replay, the files will be deleted.
  • If you want to ask a question, firstuse the searchon the forum, maybe your question has already been asked and solved!
- Modification -
  • All actions to modify system files require superuser privileges."Root-rights".All questions about obtaining Root rights, installing Recovery, its work, etc. ask and discuss in the profile topicFirmware.
  • When installing a mod, always dosystem backupand carefully follow the correctly installedpermissionsfiles.
  • Transfer system files can only command"Move" (Move).Otherwise, the phone may go into perpetual reboot, which is treated by partial or full flashing of the software with possible loss of all data.
  • Remember: Everything that you do - you do at your own peril and risk! The authors of the modifications and the Administration of the forum are not responsible for the performance of your devices!

Template for the design of fashion
[center] [size = 5] [color = blue] [b] Mode name [/ b] [/ color] [/ size] [/ center]
[spoiler = [color = red] [b] Requirements [/ b] [/ color]] Odex / Deodex, build number / Android version. [/ spoiler]
[spoiler = [color = purple] [b] Description [/ b] [/ color]] Description of the mod - full or short ... Also here you can add an additional description of installation precautions. [/ spoiler]
[spoiler = [color = teal] [b] Screenshots [/ b] [/ color]] Placing screenshots of the mod. [/ spoiler]
[spoiler = [color = seagreen] [b] Installation [/ b] [/ color]] [list = 1]
[b] [*] Installation via [/ b] [b] [color = blue] [b] Clockworkmod (CWM) recovery [/ b] [/ color] [/ b]: [list]
[*] Throw [b] .zip [/ b] archive on the memory card ..
[*] In recovery, select [b] install zip from sdcard [/ b]
[*] Then select item [b] choose zip from sdcard [/ b]
[*] Find on [b] SD card [/ b] the desired mod file and click on it ..
[*] From the set of items N o choose one single [b] "Yes" [/ b]
[*] After installation is complete, restart the device - click
Soft button [b] back [/ b] (to go to the main menu) and select [b] reboot system now [/ b] [/ list]
[*] [b] Manual installation [/ b]: [list]
[*] Move / copy the file [b] .apk [/ b] to the [b] [color = purple] / system [/ color] [/ b] folder, assign the rights: [b] rw-r - r- - [/ b]
[*] Then the file should be [color = red] [b] Move / Cut [/ color] [/ b] to the folder [b] [color = purple] / app (if the file is from the folder / framework, specify that it needs to be moved to / framework) [/ color] (with replacement) [/ b]. [/ list] [/ list] [/ spoiler]
[spoiler = [color = blue] [b] Download [/ b] [/ color]] Download links. [/ spoiler]

FAQ
Question:What is CWM (ClockWorkMod) Recovery and how to use it?
Answer:ClockworkMod recovery (CWM) is a modified unofficial recovery that is released for most Android devices. It has much more features than native recovery. On some devices it is installed instead of native recovery, on other devices it is installed in parallel. (Say thank you to MaKcI)

Question:What is ODEX (coex) and DEODEX (deodex)?
Answer:What is ODEX (cokex) The application files to be used in Android OS are in .apk format. These are archive files containing the following: application code (.odex files), resources (images, inscriptions, xml code, etc.), certificates (if any), .manifest file (description)
It is in this form that we receive files, for example, from the Android Market. In official firmware, .odex files are taken out separately in the system / app, which makes it possible to speed up the loading of the used code in DalvikVM, but at the same time, it does not change the resources of this application, since part of it is always separately loaded into RAM.
Answer2:What is DEODEX (deodex)?
When it is said that the application (firmware) is deodex (deodexed), this means that the executable part of the application (.odex) is repacked into the classes.dex file and placed back into the .apk, and since, in this case, all parts of the program are in in one place, you can easily edit its resources (pictures, fonts, etc.) without risking getting a non-working application / firmware.
Thus, it is possible to distinguish ODEX firmware from DEODEX by a simple sign: if you have files in the phone / system / app directory with .odex - ODEX firmware, if not at all - accordingly DEODEX.

Question:I installed a curtain or another mod / decorator. Nothing has changed or the notification panel has disappeared.
Answer:Some mods are made for deodexed firmware. You should delete the SystemUI.odex file on the path: system / app. Or completely deodexing the firmware.

Instructions, manuals

Useful

Modifications
Tweak to improve performance
Android 5.1.1 Lollipop

Android 5.0.2 Lollipop

Android 4.4.4 Kit Kat
Framework
SystemUI
Camera
Lockscreen
Phone book
Sound
miscellanea

Android 4.4.2 Kit Kat

Android 4.3 Jelly Bean

Common for firmware 4.4 and 4.3

CyanogenMod and others based on AOSP
ThemeXposed | + Version for Z1C (if others do not start)

Embellishments

Be mutually polite! On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant. If you want to thank the user for the published decoration, clickPicturenext to his reputation. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonPicture

K
Theme needsCurator. Those who wish, please readRequirements for candidates Hosts Forumbut .

If the desire is not lost, the application can be left in the topic -I want to be curator .

Post has been editedAlexand® - 22.04.18, 22:43
Reason for editing: Digital Resistence - Digital Resistance
VKing66
Message#22
20.04.14, 09:33
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 455
Check in: 26.12.13
Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE500KG

evgeshka79,
Evgeshka79 @ 20.4.2014, 11:12*
Temka died out unfortunately ... I look here every day nothing is added ... I would very much like to see a black dialer with messages on the 757, the standard task killer ...

Nothing is stalled, just no other modders with the Z1 Compact.
FCrazy63
Message#23
20.04.14, 19:59
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 12
Check in: 05.12.12
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

Guys, already the second day I fight with a camera from Z2. From herehttp: //forum.xda-devel...owthread.php? t = 2667341
What I just did not do ... I was stitching through the recovery, I shoved it into folders, I even rolled back to 4.3 - I tried it there, deodexil firmware. Always the same: "Video application stopped"
Z1Compact 4.4 (681) -root - locked bottle
BeachAtlantic
Message#24
21.04.14, 07:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 168
Apple iPhone 5s

FCrazy63,on our machine does not work. Forum member in the next topic came up with something, try his waySony Xperia Z1 Compact / Z1f - Official firmware (Post # 30971495)

--------------------
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact
I switched to apples, I rarely appear in the android branches
E2E4-1
Message#25
21.04.14, 10:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 186
Check in: 29.04.09
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact

I'd love to see a 757 black dialer with messages, the standard task killer ...

I'm waiting for the black dialer, settings, and so on. While I found a working Alarm Clock and Messages for 757, I checked on ZU and on Z1C, drain, coke - everything is ok.

I took the clocksomewherefrom topic Z1, Messages toxda-developers

Post has been editedE2E4-1 - 07.05.14, 16:11
Reason for editing: updated badges, old zip deleted.
BeachAtlantic
Message#26
21.04.14, 18:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 168
Apple iPhone 5s

Applications inblack colorfor firmware .681 and .757(deodex)

Long-awaited applications in black style.

Fixes
Corrections in version number 3:
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact - Modifications and Decorations (Post # 31307262)
Corrections in version 2:
Bugs: the keypad in the dialer remains whitefixed, thank you say dearmakcsam
1. SMS
2. Keyboard display in the dialer
3. Display black in recent applications
4. Minor improvements of the background and icons

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Installation
Through recovery, Wipe Dalvik Cache

Download
Attached fileDark_Apps_757_deodex_v2.zip(75.23 MB)

Attached fileDark_Apps_757_deodex_v3.zip(74.48 MB)

Attached filePerformanceControl.apk(536.65 KB)
- if you want a work item in the "Perfomance Control" settings, then drop this file into the system / app without forgetting to set the right

Post has been editedBeachAtlantic - 07.05.14, 11:11

--------------------
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact
E2E4-1
Message#27
21.04.14, 22:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 186
Check in: 29.04.09
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact

BeachAtlantics @ 04/21/2014, 19:31*
Applications in black for firmware .681 and .757 (deodex)

Unfortunately, the hodgepodge naderganaya of custom, the versions of some programs do not match the versions of the 757 stock firmware (.757 vs Dark_Apps_757_deodex):
Calculator.apk 4.4.2-9 4.4.2-66
SemcCalendar.apk 12.0.A.0.18 12.0.A.0.7
Phonebook.apk 16.0.C.1.19 15.2.A.0.44
SemcEmail.apk 6.05 6.01
SemcPhone.apk 4.4.2-9 4.4.2-66

Some do not run on the stock odex. Many are not “bleached†icons and badges.
But in any case, better than nothing. And thanks! We are waiting for the masters.
crazyrock
Message#28
23.04.14, 01:01
Mad Rock
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 5771
Check in: 28.12.10
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact

Hello! Updated post withintellectual call processing:
1. added zip archive for 4.4
2. added patch settings for 4.4

The zip archive will work on both 681 and 757. The settings patch works fine on 757, and 681 is not sure who will check it - write down
ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP BEFORE INSTALLATION

I wrote down the autoload in the settings on 757, I'll post it here in the evening. If someone is interested in other firmware, write.
There is no bug in the sound settings.

Post has been editedcrazyrock - 23.04.14, 10:42

--------------------
petrokr122
Message#29
23.04.14, 09:59
[offline]

Messages 1393
Check in: 07.04.11
Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact

crazyrock

patch settings work,Settings- Personalsettings- Motion
and of the functions themselves "intellectual call processing" - only works: reset the call by shaking.
firmware 757 deodex

Post has been editedpetrokr122 - 23.04.14, 10:00

--------------------
Galaxy S1>Galaxy S2>Galaxy S3>Galaxy S4>Xperia z1 compact>Xperia z3 compact>Xperia z5 compact>Xperia x compact>Xperia XZ1 Compact {last stok rom no root}
Xiaomi Mipad 4 WiFi {AospExtended-v6.5-clover-20190422-1519-UNOFFICIAL}
crazyrock
Message#30
23.04.14, 10:04
Mad Rock
[offline]

Messages 5771
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact

petrokr122 @ 23.4.2014, 9:59*
patch settings work,Settings- Personalsettings- Motion
and of the functions themselves "intellectual call processing" - only works: reset the call by shaking.
firmware 757 deodex
Well, I did the patch at 757, I'm interested in those who are at 681. Unless of course there are :-)
And about the functionality of functions: try to reboot, everything should work. All functions work for me on 757.

Post has been editedcrazyrock - 23.04.14, 10:28

--------------------
simperspb
Message#31
23.04.14, 11:01
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 10
Check in: 16.12.08

Is it possible to modify the Dialer so that it displays in addition to the name of the caller also other fields. Specifically interested in the organization (work).
kamrad1971
Message#32
23.04.14, 11:32
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 789
Check in: 24.10.11
Google pixel 3

simperspb @ 04/23/2014, 2:01 PM*
Is it possible to modify the Dialer so that it displays in addition to the name of the caller also other fields. Specifically interested in the organization (work).

not. I advisecall informer
crazyrock
Message#33
23.04.14, 11:34
Mad Rock
[offline]

Messages 5771
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact

Kamrad1971 @ 04/23/2014, 11:32*
not.
I would not be so categorical, the probability is still there. or do you have accurate information?

--------------------
kamrad1971
Message#34
23.04.14, 11:42
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 789
Google pixel 3

crazyrockto say the truth, no. Just a long time ago, a Sony user, from smarts, is the 3rd model, at all he was looking for mods at first, first of all dialers. There are options with the display of the name in several lines, with the display of other fields not met. But, if it is not right, I will only be glad and will use it with pleasure.
WadimArt
Message#35
23.04.14, 12:02
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 40
Check in: 08.06.13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 4/64

simperspb @ 04/23/2014, 11:01*

TryPixelphone: drinks:

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 4/64 & Nexus 7 2012
simperspb
Message#36
23.04.14, 14:02
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 10
Check in: 16.12.08

kamrad1971, thanks for the help. Installed call informer.
makcsam
Message#37
23.04.14, 22:00
User
[offline]

Messages 65
Check in: 27.12.07

For"Applications in black for firmware .681 and .757 (deodex)"
corrected the dialer
Attached Image
Attached Image

copy with replacement and rights. Do not forget to backup.

Attached filepriv-app.rar(8.38 MB)
BeachAtlantic
Message#38
24.04.14, 00:45
Local
[offline]

Messages 168
Apple iPhone 5s

makcsamexcellent thank you)
I will update the post from the computer on the site;)

--------------------
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact
fibikA
Message#39
24.04.14, 08:27
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1648
Check in: 07.04.10
Oneplus 5T 6/64

Makcsam @ 04/23/2014, 10:00 PM*
copy with replacement and rights. Do not forget to backup.

for the first time I have it, replaced it, set the rights, rebooted - nothing has changed. When transferring is not warned about replacing files? Removed, everything, how it worked and works. System app is the way, maybe in this mobile the way is different, stick with your nose: thank_you:

--------------------
when you have not what you love, you love what you have
kamrad1971
Message#40
24.04.14, 08:46
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 789
Google pixel 3

fibikA,system / priv-app
petrokr122
Message#41
24.04.14, 11:31
[offline]

Messages 1393
Check in: 07.04.11
Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact

crazyrock @ 04/23/2014, 11:04*
And about the functionality of functions: try to reboot, everything should work. All functions work for me on 757.

answer when you bring the phone to your ear, it works, but every other time
Or do you need to hold the phone in a special way, so that the reception of the call would work?

--------------------
Galaxy S1>Galaxy S2>Galaxy S3>Galaxy S4>Xperia z1 compact>Xperia z3 compact>Xperia z5 compact>Xperia x compact>Xperia XZ1 Compact {last stok rom no root}
Xiaomi Mipad 4 WiFi {AospExtended-v6.5-clover-20190422-1519-UNOFFICIAL}
Sony

269 ​​pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 17:44