> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

269 ​​pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Sony Xperia Z1 Compact - Modifications and decorations | D5503, SO-02F, Z1 mini, Honami mini, M51w
BeachAtlantic
Message#1
14.04.14, 06:12
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 168
Check in: 09.01.12
Apple iPhone 5s

Modification of software and decorations

Sony Xperia Z1 Compact download

Description Z1C | Description Z1f | Discussion � | Official firmware � | Custom firmware � | MIUI firmware (OS 4.4.x) | Modifications and decorations � | Purchase � | Marriage � | Accessories � | Z1C / Z1f Owners Club � | make.believe - Sony & Sony Ericsson Owners Club
Forum Rules
Attached Image

READY TO READ
-Theme-
  • In this topic, all actForum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
  • Placing requests, orders, hotelok and other similar things in this topicPROHIBITED!
    If you want to mod / decorator on the "order" or make changes to the already created (s), refer to the topic:Decoration orders table for Sony Ericsson and Sony Xperia
  • All screenshots / images are hidden underSpoilers.
  • If you want your mod to be in a hat, make it outaccording to the template for mod design!
    Otherwise, the mod in the cap will not be listed!
  • Before you make a post with decorations, it is recommended to checkhaven't it been placed beforeon our forum.
    If this is already on the forum, give a link to the message. In the case of a replay, the files will be deleted.
  • If you want to ask a question, firstuse the searchon the forum, maybe your question has already been asked and solved!
- Modification -
  • All actions to modify system files require superuser privileges."Root-rights".All questions about obtaining Root rights, installing Recovery, its work, etc. ask and discuss in the profile topicFirmware.
  • When installing a mod, always dosystem backupand carefully follow the correctly installedpermissionsfiles.
  • Transfer system files can only command"Move" (Move).Otherwise, the phone may go into perpetual reboot, which is treated by partial or full flashing of the software with possible loss of all data.
  • Remember: Everything that you do - you do at your own peril and risk! The authors of the modifications and the Administration of the forum are not responsible for the performance of your devices!

Template for the design of fashion
[center] [size = 5] [color = blue] [b] Mode name [/ b] [/ color] [/ size] [/ center]
[spoiler = [color = red] [b] Requirements [/ b] [/ color]] Odex / Deodex, build number / Android version. [/ spoiler]
[spoiler = [color = purple] [b] Description [/ b] [/ color]] Description of the mod - full or short ... Also here you can add an additional description of installation precautions. [/ spoiler]
[spoiler = [color = teal] [b] Screenshots [/ b] [/ color]] Placing screenshots of the mod. [/ spoiler]
[spoiler = [color = seagreen] [b] Installation [/ b] [/ color]] [list = 1]
[b] [*] Installation via [/ b] [b] [color = blue] [b] Clockworkmod (CWM) recovery [/ b] [/ color] [/ b]: [list]
[*] Throw [b] .zip [/ b] archive on the memory card ..
[*] In recovery, select [b] install zip from sdcard [/ b]
[*] Then select item [b] choose zip from sdcard [/ b]
[*] Find on [b] SD card [/ b] the desired mod file and click on it ..
[*] From the set of items N o choose one single [b] "Yes" [/ b]
[*] After installation is complete, restart the device - click
Soft button [b] back [/ b] (to go to the main menu) and select [b] reboot system now [/ b] [/ list]
[*] [b] Manual installation [/ b]: [list]
[*] Move / copy the file [b] .apk [/ b] to the [b] [color = purple] / system [/ color] [/ b] folder, assign the rights: [b] rw-r - r- - [/ b]
[*] Then the file should be [color = red] [b] Move / Cut [/ color] [/ b] to the folder [b] [color = purple] / app (if the file is from the folder / framework, specify that it needs to be moved to / framework) [/ color] (with replacement) [/ b]. [/ list] [/ list] [/ spoiler]
[spoiler = [color = blue] [b] Download [/ b] [/ color]] Download links. [/ spoiler]

FAQ
Question:What is CWM (ClockWorkMod) Recovery and how to use it?
Answer:ClockworkMod recovery (CWM) is a modified unofficial recovery that is released for most Android devices. It has much more features than native recovery. On some devices it is installed instead of native recovery, on other devices it is installed in parallel. (Say thank you to MaKcI)

Question:What is ODEX (coex) and DEODEX (deodex)?
Answer:What is ODEX (cokex) The application files to be used in Android OS are in .apk format. These are archive files containing the following: application code (.odex files), resources (images, inscriptions, xml code, etc.), certificates (if any), .manifest file (description)
It is in this form that we receive files, for example, from the Android Market. In official firmware, .odex files are taken out separately in the system / app, which makes it possible to speed up the loading of the used code in DalvikVM, but at the same time, it does not change the resources of this application, since part of it is always separately loaded into RAM.
Answer2:What is DEODEX (deodex)?
When it is said that the application (firmware) is deodex (deodexed), this means that the executable part of the application (.odex) is repacked into the classes.dex file and placed back into the .apk, and since, in this case, all parts of the program are in in one place, you can easily edit its resources (pictures, fonts, etc.) without risking getting a non-working application / firmware.
Thus, it is possible to distinguish ODEX firmware from DEODEX by a simple sign: if you have files in the phone / system / app directory with .odex - ODEX firmware, if not at all - accordingly DEODEX.

Question:I installed a curtain or another mod / decorator. Nothing has changed or the notification panel has disappeared.
Answer:Some mods are made for deodexed firmware. You should delete the SystemUI.odex file on the path: system / app. Or completely deodexing the firmware.

Instructions, manuals

Useful

Modifications
Tweak to improve performance
Android 5.1.1 Lollipop

Android 5.0.2 Lollipop

Android 4.4.4 Kit Kat
Framework
SystemUI
Camera
Lockscreen
Phone book
Sound
miscellanea

Android 4.4.2 Kit Kat

Android 4.3 Jelly Bean

Common for firmware 4.4 and 4.3

CyanogenMod and others based on AOSP
ThemeXposed | + Version for Z1C (if others do not start)

Embellishments

Be mutually polite! On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant. If you want to thank the user for the published decoration, clickPicturenext to his reputation. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonPicture

K
Theme needsCurator. Those who wish, please readRequirements for candidates Hosts Forumbut .

If the desire is not lost, the application can be left in the topic -I want to be curator .

Post has been editedAlexand® - 22.04.18, 22:43
Reason for editing: Digital Resistence - Digital Resistance
valecl
Message#2
14.04.14, 15:35
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 21
Check in: 03.06.12

Is there a mod adding buttons below for 4.4 757th?
VKing66
Message#3
14.04.14, 19:13
Experienced
[online]

Messages 455
Check in: 26.12.13
Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE500KG

valecl,
mod adding buttons below

From so chtol?
Attached Image
AI7EN
Message#4
14.04.14, 19:17
Veteran
[online]

Messages 1529
Check in: 07.05.11
Samsung GT-S5610

VKing66 @ 14.4.2014, 20:13*
valecl,

From so chtol?
[attachment = "4453570: Screensh ... 22-07-45.png"]

I want the same design

--------------------
Sanity kills �
VKing66
Message#5
14.04.14, 19:47
Experienced
[online]

Messages 455

a1zen2,
I want the same design

Module Gravity Box to help.
AI7EN
Message#6
14.04.14, 19:55
Veteran
[online]

Messages 1529
Samsung GT-S5610

a1zen2,

Module Gravity Box to help.
the navigation bar does not change and the status bar is not there either

--------------------
Sanity kills �
safecig
Message#7
14.04.14, 20:26
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1248
Check in: 10.03.11
Huawei Mate 10 Pro 6/128

VKing66,
In the navigation pane, the left button is the "Custom Button" in the GravityBox. What do you have in the settings for this button?
I wanted to hang there. The launcher’s application menu for a single click doesn’t work (doesn’t open the application menu when clicked), double-click “Launch Application 1†and want to assign a camera to it, and if you hold it, “Launch Application 2†to it. But when holding and double-clicking an error, the application is not selected. Although in the menu item "Launch applications" I chose both application 1 and application 2. I cannot understand whether the settings do not work, or if I did not understand them.

--------------------
. :: Huawei mate 10 pro ::.
VKing66
Message#8
14.04.14, 20:47
Experienced
[online]

Messages 455

safecig,
Custom button

It is tied up with a camera, a screenshot and a flashlight.
safecig
Message#9
14.04.14, 20:55
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1248
Check in: 10.03.11
Huawei Mate 10 Pro 6/128

VKing66,
Screenshot and flashlight are in the standard settings of the button. It's simple. And how did you get the camera? Through the "Running Applications"? In general, figured out. Somehow, the functionality of this button is reduced. Now, if I described my desires above - it would be a good judge.

Post has been editedsafecig - 14.04.14, 20:59

--------------------
. :: Huawei mate 10 pro ::.
VKing66
Message#10
14.04.14, 20:58
Experienced
[online]

Messages 455

safecig,
VKing66,
Screenshot and flashlight are in the standard settings of the button. It's simple. And how did you get the camera? Through the "Running Applications"?

Yes.
E2E4-1
Message#11
15.04.14, 00:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 186
Check in: 29.04.09
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact

"Modifications" ->"Android 4.3 Jelly Bean" ->"Applications in a dark style" - the link is just a bunch of topics, and not only dark, but there are no standard applications in a dark style.

1. Where to look?
2. To correct the link.
BeachAtlantic
Message#12
15.04.14, 08:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 168
Apple iPhone 5s

E2E4-1 @ 04/15/2014, 01:19*
Correct link

Oops, the error is out
Corrected link + added new buns

--------------------
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact
I switched to apples, I rarely appear in the android branches
kamrad1971
Message#13
15.04.14, 11:06
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 788
Check in: 24.10.11
Google pixel 3

When you install a black keyboard with smiles, you can choose a 12-button keyboard.
It's just some kind of holiday!

Attached images
Attached Image
BeachAtlantic
Message#14
16.04.14, 00:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 168
Apple iPhone 5s

Theme iThemes - Blue Metal

screenshot
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Install as a normal application, reboot the body.

A source

Attached fileiThemeMetal.apk(2.28 MB)
- the topic itself
Attached fileiThemeMetalICONS.apk(31.13 MB)
- if you want icons

Post has been editedBeachAtlantic - 16.04.14, 00:14

--------------------
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact
I switched to apples, I rarely appear in the android branches
kamrad1971
Message#15
16.04.14, 07:09
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 788
Check in: 24.10.11
Google pixel 3

• Full Screen Caller eXistenZ Ultra v6.6 Z2 Phonebook

At 757, deodex from Desperanto does not work: the network disappears.
VKing66
Message#16
16.04.14, 07:19
Experienced
[online]

Messages 455

a1zen2,
the navigation bar does not change and the status bar is not there either

I myself wrote this mod, in the open curtain I had one instead of two tabs. By the way, I saw the idea in this section and also did it on my own Vshke.
AI7EN
Message#17
16.04.14, 23:27
Veteran
[online]

Messages 1529
Samsung GT-S5610

VKing66 @ 16.4.2014, 8:19*
a1zen2,
I myself wrote this mod, in the open curtain I had one instead of two tabs. By the way, I saw the idea in this section and also did it on my own Vshke.
Can I ask to do this for our device?

--------------------
Sanity kills �
VKing66
Message#18
16.04.14, 23:33
Experienced
[online]

Messages 455

a1zen2,
Can I ask to do this for our device?

I'll do it later, but I will need a person who will test it all, because I have V.
Boni
Message#19
17.04.14, 05:12
User
[offline]

Messages 78
Check in: 14.10.07
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact

The dialer in black and with a photo on the whole screen (deodex) - does not work, when loaded, the GSM module hangs.

Here is a 100% working at 4.3http: //forum.xda-devel...owthread.php? t = 2701781You can in the cap.

Post has been editedBoni - 22.04.14, 07:01
evgeshka79
Message#20
20.04.14, 08:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 322
Check in: 07.03.12
Oneplus 5 6/64

Temka died out unfortunately ... I look here every day nothing is added ... I would very much like to see a black dialer with messages on the 757, the standard task killer ...
WadimArt
Message#21
20.04.14, 09:10
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 40
Check in: 08.06.13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 4/64

Butanation Android & Apple

Tested on 4.3; 4.4

Screenshots
Attached Image

Installation
  1. Manual installation:
    • Copy / Move to Foldersystem / media by agreeing to a replacement. Rights 644 (RW - R - R) . Overload the body.

Download
Attached filebootanimation.zip (16.63 MB)

Post has been editedWadimArt - 20.04.14, 09:18

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 4/64 & Nexus 7 2012
Sony

269 ​​pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 03/05/19, 09:03