> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Lenovo A766 - Firmware
What firmware are you using?
What firmware do you use most often?
MIUI firmware [ 110 ] ** [29,1%]
VIBER firmware [ 20 ] ** [5,29%]
Android L style firmware [ 23 ] ** [6,08%]
LEWA OS firmware [ 13 ] ** [3,44%]
Firmware in the style of pure Android [ 48 ] ** [12,7%]
Firmware Color OS [ 5 ] ** [1,32%]
Yandex Kit firmware [ 5 ] ** [1,32%]
Firmware in the style of the Samsung interface [ 4 ] ** [1,06%]
Firmware in the style of Sony Experia [ 6 ] ** [1,59%]
Firmware in the style of official Lenovo firmware [ 42 ] ** [11,11%]
Firmware in the style of the interface from HTC [ 10 ] ** [2,65%]
Firmware Baidu OS [ 8 ] ** [2,12%]
Various [ 84 ] ** [22,22%]
Total votes: 378

Rep: (1045)
Lenovo A766 - Firmware
PictureLenovo A766
Description | FAQ | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Important information!
Before any "interventions" in the system, do not forget to make BACKUP mutable files, preferably in TWRP Recovery.
All the manipulations that you do with your device, you do at your own peril and risk. The authors of custom firmware, instructions and manuals are not responsible for damage to the device in case of your wrong actions!

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware SP_Flash_Tool + drivers for it - Attached fileFlashtool.zip (15.52 MB)

Lenovo USB drivers -Attached fileLenovoUsbDriver_1.0.9.7z(9.36 MB)

Official firmware
A766_S117_130913 - for installation from PC
A766_S117_130913- for installation via CWM or TWRP
A766_S117_130913 + CWM + ROOT + Gapps

Custom firmware
MIUI firmware
MIUI_Simply2 Rom ver. 4.2.2 New! from underwud1976
MIUI 29 Rom ver. 4.2.2New!from underwud1976
MIUI v5 4.8.30 fromunderwud1976
MIUI v5 4.12.15from underwud1976
MIUI_V5-4.11.18from LostSoul1105
MIUI Litefrom LostSoul1105
MIUI 4.3.21from BONECO
MIUI v4.2.21from MTwister
MIUI v6_4.11.21from underwud1976
MIUI V.5from underwud1976
MIUI.v5_4.8.27from underwud1976
MIUI Simplyfrom underwud1976

VIBER firmware

Android L style firmware
Exclusive OS 4.2.2 Super Lite New! from underwud1976
GK-Mod v3.2_beta ROM Version: 4.2.1from underwud1976
Android Lollipop mod v3from underwud1976
ANDROID_Lfrom serg1406
Android Lolipopfrom underwud1976

LEWA OS firmware

Firmware in the style of pure Android

Firmware Color OS

Yandex Kit firmware

Firmware in the style of the Samsung interface

Firmware in the style of Sony Experia

Firmware in the style of official Lenovo firmware

Firmware in the style of the interface from HTC

Baidu OC

Various

Instructions

miscellanea
SUPERUSER installation via CWM - Lenovo A766 - Firmwares (Post # 30946936)
CWM-recovery-CWMRecovery
TWRP-recovery -Lenovo A766 - Firmware (OS) (Post # 30290018)
File archive for Lenovo A766 -Lenovo A766 - Firmware (OS) (Post # 26868414)
Locker fix in stock firmware -Lenovo A766 - Firmware (OS) (Post # 30540965)
The patch fixes the logo and animation -Lenovo A766 - Firmware (OS) (Post # 30662028)
Council for improving energy conservation !!!
Interesting program Dolby MobileLenovo A766 - Firmwares (Post # 37130810)
Various utilities for our device [CWM recovery; Flashtool GAPPS IMEI; NVRAM ROOT]:https: //disk.yandex.ru...Y0hjsB3%2BjzJlRjw40%3D

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Topics Curator - underwud1976

Post has been editedsnekt @ - 31.05.16, 13:44
Reason for editing: editing

Rep: (19)
Freki1441,
I ordered a subject, half the way like mine. I really thought the topic would not appear. In general, I can help you.
It seems like the official Russian firmware version A766_S114download
Flash firmware Flashtooldownload
From herewe draw information about obtaining ROOT rights + the files themselves and what to do from Chinese to our great and mightylook
Here is another resource with firmware for our leviktyts
Since the device is not yet in my hands, I can not say anything about the firmware. Found on the network just sharing: thank_you:

Post has been editediTIGERya - 13.01.15, 20:24
Reason for editing: corrected links

Filled everything as for the device and onYandex diskif it doesn’t openGoogle drive. Access to a shared folder in which everything for Lenovo A766 is laid out on shelves (folders). Data will be replenished and updated as relevant (necessary, useful).

P.s .: If anyone installed (flashed, rutilized, bricked), unsubscribe.
P.p.s .: The subject has not yet reached me, firmware, recovery, etc. I haven’t tested it myself, we do all the manipulations with our devices at our own peril and risk. All files were downloaded from the network in the public domain.

Post has been editediTIGERya - 13.01.15, 20:25
Reason for editing: put commas

Rep: (5)
It was stitched on the A766_S114. Russification of interest by 70. In some places, juggling is noticeable, apparently due to lack of RAM.

Screenshots of the firmware:
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Test results:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedFreki1441 - 22.11.13, 22:46

Rep: (4)
Freki1441 @ 11.23.2013, 19:16*
somewhere there was information that the last A766_S114 was fitted to our subject from another model.

here a bunch of firmware and recovery including)
http://www.lenovohome.net/forum-544-1.html

Freki1441, there is nowhere to go further. The only official Russified, if not completely A766_S117_130913
By the way, here is the page on the support site for our subjecttyts

Post has been editediTIGERya - 28.11.13, 17:55
Reason for editing: I like to edit

Rep: (6)
iTIGERya ,
here aboutflash drive errors and how to deal with them

nickola777, When the device arrived, there was no Russian in the firmware (I checked it briefly and didn’t even pay attention to the release) and immediately decided to sew on S114 which turned the subject on. Therefore, it is buggy or not I can not say anything. Now I have S117, the interface is "very" partially Russified after installing MoreLocale 2, applications are all defaulted in Russian, the keyboard also automatically becomes EN / RU stock.
On the Google drive in the Firmware folder are both S114 and S117.

The order of "cutting" and sewing:
1. We put automatic driversAdb(is in the folder with firmware) the drivers are not signed, so we answer in the affirmative to all BB questions.
2. DownloadA766_S117_130913 + CWM + ROOT + Gapps(do not forget to pick up the password for the firmware).
3. Create (preferably but not necessary, it’s more convenient for me) folder in the root of the disk"C: \ firmware"and scatter everything into folders (see below)
Attached Image

P.s .: do not forget to remove all the hieroglyphs from the folder name and use the Latin alphabet in the names.
4. RunFlashtool as Administrator- choosefirmware scatter- put a daw"DA DL All With Check Sum"- click"F8"(we wait when all the blocks are loaded and Searching appears).
5. Turn off the subject - take out the battery - connect to the BB (if everything starts well, the firmware process at the end of which we seeGreencircle) disconnect the subject from the BB close Flashtool.
6. Launch againFlashtool as Administrator- choose nowscatter recovery- put a daw"DA DL All With Check Sum"- click now"F9"- connect to the BB (if everything starts well, the firmware process at the end of which again we seeGreencircle) disconnect the subject from the BB close Flashtool.
7. Throw Gapps"update.zip"to the root of the memory card (without unpacking the archive).
8. Insert the battery and memory card into the device - hold down the volume buttons(+ and -)dodging we press the buttonpower supplywithout releasing the volume buttons, as soon as the screen lights up affably, release the power button, hold the volume buttons until the menu appearsCWM Recovery.
9. In the recovery menu we find the item"зє§ е·Ґе…· SD зє§ е·Ґе…· ZIP зє§ е·Ґе…·"(go through the menu with the volume buttons and confirm with the power button) then we find"зє§ е·Ґе…· /sdcard/update.zip зє§ е·Ґе…·"and we install the Gapps package from the memory card, after installation, select the first item in the recovery menu twice and the device restarts to normal mode.
10. The device is running. Gapps work and offer to log in to your Google account, which is what we are doing.ENGfrom languages, then connect again to the BB put a daw in the connection window that appears"USB Debugging". Go back to the folder"C: \ firmware"and run"run.bat"in folder"Motochopper_Auto_Root"see what we are offered"To continue, press any key.."at the command prompt, press, then again, reboot and ROOT received. It remains to put"MoreLocale 2"to get Russian localization.

P.s .: Chinese characters are taken as an example. For more individual steps, please use the search. The files provided were personally tested and fully functional. I was glad to help: thank_you:

Post has been editediTIGERya - 13.01.15, 20:26

Comrades, I’ve gotten a little "confused" and washed down human recovery. Spread on your court so to speak. You can pick up as usualhereorthere
P.s .: Now I’m very busy with Russification with S117 optimization, you see that the good will come of it, I won’t promise anything. The task is to make a clean fully Russified and stable firmware.
To be continued ...

Post has been editediTIGERya - 13.01.15, 20:27

Greetings to all! On the agenda we have MIUI V5 Full Russian Edition (99.9% RU) GAPPS + ROOT
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Removed all unnecessary that the soul wants to put from the play market.
I look forward to constructive criticism and suggestions. : thank_you:

Updated instructions for firmware via CWM Recovery

1. Download Flashtool and automatic ADB drivers (available in the Flashtool folder).
2. Download the firmware and recovery with the scatter.
3. Install the drivers, they are not signed, so we answer in the affirmative to all BB questions.
4. Create (preferably, but not necessarily, it is more convenient for me) a folder in the root of the "C: \ firmware" drive, unpack Flashtool into it, drop recovery and its scatter.
5. Run Flashtool on behalf of the Administrator ->select recovery scatter ->put the checkbox "DA DL All With Check Sum" - click "F9" ->turn off the subject ->take out the battery ->connect to the BB (if everything starts well, the firmware process after which we see the green circle again) disconnect the subject from the BB close Flashtool.
6. Insert the battery and memory card into the device by copying the Lenovo_A766_by_iTIGERya.zip firmware onto it in advance
- hold down the volume buttons (+ and -), dodging, press and the power button without releasing the volume buttons, as soon as the screen lights up kindly release the power button, hold the volume buttons until the CWM Recovery menu appears.
7. In the recovery menu, we do one by one:
- wipe data / factory reset
- wipe cache partition
- advanced ->wipe dalvik cache
8. We return to the main recovery menu and execute the items:
- Install zip from sdcard ->choose zip from sdcard ->select Lenovo_A766_by_iTIGERya.zip
9. The end.

P.s .: Do not forget to remove all the hieroglyphs from the folder name and use the Latin alphabet in the names, if the recovery is already worth it, skip items 1 to 5 accordingly.

MIUI RU firmware is reloaded!

Corrections and additions:

1. Buttons in the dialer
2. Replaced gallery and camera on stock
3. Removed annoying auto focus camera sound
4. Removed usage statistics sending application
5. Improving system stability and minor fixes

Greetings to all! I want to thank the user right awaytaxkr for the provided firmware!
This firmware was the most stable of all that I tested, including the brainchild of a respected djking. I took it as the basis of what ultimately happened.

What was done:
1. Returned Lenovo Power and Lenovo Safe, why? I like when the device has no "dead" zones, in this case, switching the user profiles and accordingly the battery have earned in the curtain.
2. The Russian language is in the device by default initially, plus the time zone is sorry for my city. : blush:
3. The boot animation has been replaced with a pleasing eye, that is, a stock.
4. When flashing, it is flashed immediately and a recovery that is no less pleasing to the same eyes.
5. The firmware process is simplified to nothing (even a child can flash), everything is more than automated.

How to sew:
1. Run the downloaded file (everything is unpacked to the root of the C: \ - drive>drivers are installed ->creates a shortcut on the desktop).
2. Find a shortcut on the desktop"SP Flash Tool"we start it on behalf of the administrator.
3. Choose"Scatter-loading"indicate the path to it"C: \ A766_S117_by_iTIGERya \ Firmware".
4. Put a daw"DA DL All With Check Sum" ->we press"F9"or"Download".
5. Turn off the subject ->take out the battery ->connect to the BB (if everything starts well, the firmware process at the end of which we seeGreencircle) disconnect the subject from the BB close Flashtool.

Total:
Nothing has been changed, only supplemented, the translation is the same (70–80%, which is not critical for me personally).
We get everything out of the box GAPPS + ROOT + CWM.
Well, speed + stability (and what more could you wish for). : rolleyes:

Download:hereorthere: thank_you:

Post has been editediTIGERya - 13.01.15, 20:27

When you start the application "messages" and when searching in the "Android market" - crashes.

Good day, specify which firmware are you talking about MIUI or S117?
Try to make the format of all partitions in CWM including system and storage (clean installation), after which flash the flash again.
This ROM now lives on four devices with friends, complaints and complaints have been reported. I think it will work for you no less stable.

Recommendations for everyone! Be sure to make a full backup of your firmware and NVRAM throughMTK Droid Toolsbefore any manipulations with your devices!

Post has been editediTIGERya - 06.01.14, 00:20

Rep: (20)
Interestingly, is such an option with memory possible?http://forum.china-iphone.ru/viewtopic.php?p=912530#p912530and further
For those who want to quickly and painlessly redistribute the disk space, increasing it for applications up to 2.5Gb, there is meteos-mtk6589-rom-edit-en.apk application. It is recommended to set 2.5Gb in the settings.http://www.mediafire.com/?9fy525l2os2soxj
Instruction:
1-do backup via CWM
2-install the application
3-run the application
4- select the desired size of internal memory
5-click on Accept (accept)
6-reboot into CWM recovery
7- do Wipe data and factory reset in CWM
8-make format emmc in CWM (in the mounts and storage section)
9-restore data and system from CWM
10-restart the phone in normal mode (IF THE NOTICE ON A DAMAGED SD CARD WILL BE FOLLOWED, proceed to the next step :)
11-open the notification panel and tap on the message, select the format mode
12- set the SD card as the default drive

Post has been editedugl - 10.01.14, 23:00

Rep: (21)
Guys, the seller of the phone threw me the firmware. You can download thisreference. There software for firmware and firmware itself. Who has the opportunity to test, download and write the result. I don’t want to flash, because I do not have any glitches. The firmware seems to be completely Russified by hands, not a translator.

Rep: (7)
How to sew:
1. Run the downloaded file (everything is unpacked to the root of the C: \ - drive>drivers are installed ->creates a shortcut on the desktop).
2. We find the shortcut "SP Flash Tool" on the desktop, start it as administrator.
3. Select "Scatter-loading", indicate the path "C: \ A766_S117_by_iTIGERya \ Firmware" to it.
4. We put a daw "DA DL All With Check Sum" ->press "F9" or "Download".
5. Turn off the subject ->take out the battery ->connect to the BB (if everything starts well, the firmware process at the end of which we see the Green circle) disconnect the subject from the BB close Flashtool.

Page 5 or 6, found firmware s117, Russified by 70 - 80%. I'm new to sewing phones. Tell me more about the instructions above. ;)
If there is already firmware, the same one is more stable and better Russified (or completely). Throw the link :)

Rep: (21)
Guys, my dear friends, tell me the fucking * ear how to flash this device. I have s114, I want at least 117 (If possible, then step by step.)
Download firmware immediatelyS_117RU. Next, downloadthisarchive. There is software for firmware and an update for firmware S_117. For an inexperienced user, do not take software from there, but useby thissoftware. When everything is downloaded, do it herethisinstructions. The firmware will take from 5 to 10 minutes, depending on the hardware of the computer / laptop. Go ahead. : rolleyes:

Posted on 1/19/2014, 10:29 PM:

Here isherein the illustrations. : rolleyes:

Rep: (56)
Recover Lost or Erased IMEI
If there is root, then you are lucky: D Download thisMTK Droid ToolsWe go into the program and click on the button labeled root and wait for the end of the process, then on the button with IMEI and write in the first line the one that is under the phone’s battery, and the second one exactly like the first without the last digit, and then changes the last digit by 1. Next, the program itself will select the desired IMEI. Save and reboot the device. Should work.

Post has been editedvasyadubov - 23.03.14, 16:42
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (20)
IdeaFriend_v1.18.567.131211.061152a
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Installation from under clockworkmod recovery.
http://yadi.sk/d/5zfmlj4ZGt9vF

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 12.04.14, 17:46
Reason for editing: removed the picture under the spoiler

Rep: (13)
People, please lend nvram.img, imei restore.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/16/19, 09:37