Youtube | Questions and solutions for youtube service

Rep: (2120)
Youtube

Attached Image

If you have any questions about youtube, write to this topic, we will try to solve it together. If you know a secret about using this video service, share it with everyone here.

Theme Rules
  • Do not break spelling, write correctly.
  • Do not distribute unverified or false information!
  • Instead of the words "Thank you" usePicture
  • If you have less than 15 messages - click on the button.Pictureon the message where you were helped, and write thanks.
  • Messages violatingForum RulesandRules section "My computer"will be deleted!
  • Do not impose your opinion - just recommend!
  • When answering the topic justify your answer. Otherwise, the message can be regarded as stuffing posts and deleted! And the author of the post is punished in accordance withRules section "My Computer"
  • Warez software for PC, as well as the OS itself, is forbidden on the forum!

Utility
How to download a video.
How to copy a link to a specific place in the video.
Stop the video in the right place, on the player, right-click on the player and in the context list that opens, select: “Copy video URL with time reference. By sending this link to someone, you give him the opportunity to start watching the video from the moment you specified.
Attached Image

YouTube Center

Post has been editedKOT-BE3DEXOD - 13.11.16, 15:38

Rep: (241)
* Myxa_TaHkyeT_B_noJleTe , this is another question. Yes, there are, there may be nuances depending on the screen resolution.

Rep: (238)
* dendylinux
I even played with scaling! The funny thing is that in the evening everything worked and in the morning the panel was gone! Nothing happened in the system except the updates that came to Windows

Rep: (1)
The secret is that if you have very weak Internet, then using this method you can upload videos faster. Let's say you have a video that downloads in 2-3 hours, but using this method you can download a video in 3-5 minutes .

Let's move on to the method itself

You should download the video converter and simply convert the video, and after a while you will have a 5-10 times decrease in the size of the video that you downloaded.

Rep: (2)
* Myxa_TaHkyeT_B_noJleTe,
recently the same troubles happened. I did not find a solution on the internet, those YouTube support did not respond. In the process of digging the problem, I found out that my YouTube channel does not come from Google account, but from the Google+ page, the so-called brand account. I deleted it (it was hemorrhagic to save all the vidos), switched to Google account, everything returned to its place.

I have this question. On chrome, downloading video to YouTube is 10-15 Mbps. through the muff 20-25. While the Internet 70mbit upload. What could be the problem of slow download speed through chrome?

Post has been editedMcLow - 24.03.19, 21:55

Rep: (2)
McLow @ 03.24.19, 9:55 p.m.*
I have this question. On chrome, downloading video to YouTube is 10-15 Mbps. through the muff 20-25. While the Internet 70mbit upload. What could be the problem of slow download speed through chrome?

In general, experimentally I found out that the problem is in KIS 2019. There is no solution to the problem yet, I sent the ticket to tech support.

Rep: (49)
Good afternoon, I need your advice on the service. There are many subscriptions, I open the "Subscriptions" tab, then I hide the watched videos through the "Hide" context menu. Rollers disappear from the feed. I refresh the page, or reopen the browser, they, infection, reappear ... And so in different browsers. I cleaned the cache and cookies. I reinstalled the browser, but the problem is not solved. What can be done with this all? I was searching in Google, I really don’t have any information, I only realized that the problem has been observed among users from 2016 until now.

Rep: (0)
Something happens with YouTube when you look for a video that in the application that in the browser there are very few options that it can be

Attached images
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/14/19, 11:57 p.m.