Youtube | Questions and solutions for youtube service

Rep: (2118)
Youtube

Attached Image

If you have any questions about youtube, write to this topic, we will try to solve it together. If you know a secret about using this video service, share it with everyone here.

Theme Rules
  • Do not break spelling, write correctly.
  • Do not distribute unverified or false information!
  • Instead of the words "Thank you" usePicture
  • If you have less than 15 messages - click on the button.Pictureon the message where you were helped, and write thanks.
  • Messages violatingForum RulesandRules section "My computer"will be deleted!
  • Do not impose your opinion - just recommend!
  • When answering the topic justify your answer. Otherwise, the message can be regarded as stuffing posts and deleted! And the author of the post is punished in accordance withRules section "My Computer"
  • Warez software for PC, as well as the OS itself, is forbidden on the forum!

Utility
How to download a video.
How to copy a link to a specific place in the video.
Stop the video in the right place, on the player, right-click on the player and in the context list that opens, select: “Copy video URL with time reference. By sending this link to someone, you give him the opportunity to start watching the video from the moment you specified.
Attached Image

YouTube Center

Post has been editedKOT-BE3DEXOD - 13.11.16, 15:38

YouTube Center

Attached Image

Cool extension for Youtube. Who often sits on a pipe, just a musthave.
YouTube Center is a combination of several features that will enhance the functionality of YouTube.

List of some YouTube center features:
  • Download video
  • Remove ads
  • Resize YouTube player to your own size
  • Auto repeat video
  • Automatically select playback quality and volume
  • Avoiding automatic playback / video buffering
  • Additional control buttons
  • and much more...
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Download:
Userscript: Attached fileYouTubeCenter.user.7z (467.67 KB)

Chrome / Opera v15 +: Attached fileYouTubeCenter_Opera15 + .7z (760.19 KB)

Firefox: Attached fileYouTubeCenter_Firefox.7z (771.96 KB)

Opera<15: Attached fileYouTubeCenter_Opera15-.7z (757.33 KB)

A source

Post has been editedKOT-BE3DEXOD - 20.08.16, 08:23
Reason for editing: Fresh versions

Rep: (2)
Hello, there was a problem with watching videos on YouTube, everything was wonderful, I looked through the Edge browser, then squares appeared when I watched, I began to be supported, what's the problem? Everything is fine in chrome.

Rep: (24)
Good day, maybe I’m writing in the wrong topic in advance, I'm sorry, the problem is in all browsers "Opera, Chrome, I didn’t use others”, there is such a problem with YouTube
Attached Image
in almost all the vidos the bottom one came out "that is, I open the video to the full screen and the bottom one did not hide, it seems that somewhere a tick is on top of all the windows" who is aware of this problem? Help.
P.S. Windows rearranging did not help.

Rep: (0)
* Monarx757
Press F11, full screen mode will turn on, after a while the problem will be solved by itself. (I have the same thing myself)

Post has been editedalexeykule - 14.08.16, 10:16

Rep: (238)
can come in handy to someone ...
http://123-box.ru/8184

Rep: (267)
* LigasI1984,
fine! At work, a weak computer, it was impossible to watch YouTube, but now it has become normal !! : good:

Good day forum users!
I apologize if I created a double topic. While I climbed the forum I did not find such a topic, so I decided to write.
The problem with YouTube: it loads, all the pictures are visible, etc. Ie everything is as usual. True, as soon as I click on playback, the download wheel starts spinning, the screen is dark, the video does not work. If I lead the mouse along the download line, video frames appear in small windows (storyboard?). The same Faberge on the iPad. Youtube doesn't work with the same symptoms either.
As an option, I sin on the router. Rebooted several times, does not help. Does anyone have any thoughts?
I will be very grateful. Thank.

Rep: (36)
How on YouTube now look at the answers to comments? Now on the bell, a completely different thing comes out. Please tell me.

Attached Image

Isn’t it just me?

Rep: (133)
Youtube is experimenting again with design

Hi everyone, I have a problem with YouTube. I shot a video, edited it throughvideo editor, and I can’t upload it to YouTube. It gives an error, I can’t add an error screen, now it’s not at the computer. Some said that because of the program, but with the program everything is fine, verified through other people. There is nothing simpler than this program

Rep: (3)
Good day!
Faced a problem on YouTube, I can’t explain how I liked the videos that I’ve never watched, and changed the channel password and linked to the phone, disconnected the ones I watched, cleaned the ones I liked, but I still see new likes on the videos that I didn't even open.
What to do???
Thanks in advance, maybe someone has already encountered such a problem.

Rep: (3)
I add a com, it is over about 70 lines, writes: failed to add a comment. If I remove several lines, then a com is added.
Why can't I add over about 70 lines? I didn’t enter the phone number during registration, I can upload the video for no more than 15 minutes, maybe because of this?

Post has been editedkayot9765 - 08.06.17, 18:02

People, such a question, does anyone in the new design in the subscriptions immediately show the duration of the clips, or after some time?

D-IMAN @ 06/28/17, 17:47*
in the new design in the subscriptions, the duration of the videos is immediately displayed
I opened subscriptions - I immediately see the duration on the preview.

* KOT-BE3DEXOD,
Hmm, I only see after 10 seconds, but in other sections everything is fine.<_<

Good day. I have such a problem, I type in the search and it is written that the result is so much .. but then the screen is blank and the playlists are blank .. just a white sheet. video doesn’t display its playlists either .. you can watch it through video mail ru, for example, but it won’t display search and playlists ... I don’t know what to do

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (7)
Youtube surprised me a lot today.
Screen
Attached Image

I had Firefox version 56.0.2, updated to the latest, 59.0.2 - did not help.
Apparently now, in addition to the Google browser, nothing more is recognized.
Much was not required - just write the name and description of the new broadcast, and open the chat.

Post has been editedUnreal_Sergey - 03.04.18, 15:08

Rep: (31)
* Unreal_Sergey , change user-agent using extension

Rep: (7)
* SV91, did not help, just a gray screen began to show. But thanks anyway, I didn’t know about such an opportunity, it’s useful.

In general, Firefox was not to blame, just yt changed a little link, but I did not pay attention to it.
I used to click "Add Video", then "Live Broadcasts: Get Started". And the broadcast control panel opened.
Now these actions open the youtube.com/webcam page unfamiliar to me earlier. And the broadcast control panel is still available through the creative studio.

In short, I’m rolling back to 56.0.2, the tabs above the address bar and the absence of the usual plugins wildly annoy me.

Post has been editedUnreal_Sergey - 03.04.18, 15:21

Rep: (8)
Sorry if offtopic. It did not work out to find a suitable topic.
There is a problem with the quality of the video on YouTube. It does not change. It doesn’t matter whether 720/1080 or some other one is chosen, it still shows approximately 360-480.
There is a problem for a long time, reinstalled Windows, at first it was normal, now it’s got out again ..
What can you try to do?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/13/19, 10:31 p.m.