> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Explay Fresh - Firmware (OS 4.2)

Rep: (1017)
Explay Fresh - Firmware (OS 4.2.)
PictureExplay fresh
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ | Firmware MOD Bars749пїЅ | Firmware (OS 4.4.x.- 6.x.x) пїЅ | Firmware (OS 4.2) пїЅ

Important
Before asking questions, read the materials of the caps and discussion in the topic! Otherwise, repeated questions and answers to them will be deleted so as not to litter the forum. Formulate the questions clearly, informatively and clearly - then the probability is high that the answer will be equally intelligible and useful. .
Example: "Hello, I have installed<firmware version>, <recovery version>. I'm trying to get<some result>. I did<actions>.
As a result, I got<the result that is obtained>. What did I do wrong? "
Before you do anything with your phone, take care of NVRAM backup
Drivers and Utilities
The program for flashing Fresh - Attached fileFlash_tool_3.20 (Smart_phone) .zip (7.86 MB)

Drivers for win8 -Attached fileWin8_SmartPhoneDriver.rar(537.64 KB)

Drivers Fresh -Attached filedriver.rar(20.55 MB)
Official firmware
Custom firmware
Recovery
Instructions
miscellanea
Voting results
Attached Image

Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedVolkoffstein - 25.06.18, 11:26
Reason for editing: Revision

Rep: (0)
Miui very guzzles battery at all wrong? Or is there a way to cure this? For half an hour 19%

Rep: (37)
mishasasovo @ 30.04.2014, 18:19*
Rebyatuhi, if there is such a threshold "app override" fill me with +

APP override XDAGoogle to help you next time.
But that it will work on 4.0+ no question.

Spare Partssavagemessiahzine.comthis will be, but MTK like not everything works)

Rep: (93)
maslitek1611 @ 30.04.2014, 22:53*
A est.iskhodniki this machine ???

is on wiko similar to our Stock firmware suitable means and core fithttp: //forum.xda-devel...owthread.php t = 2658343?

lebzboroda

Hey, but do not know how to remove the stock 2GB and give them to the eating system? And then, as I understand it there nothing to install and easy to read as the "SDcard2" that is, the sense of 2GB with no idea when there is a card on the 32 \ UHS45mb
I just thought that you can give them to the eating of system-cache-data, but my question is how to do it?

Rep: (95)
lebzboroda
Behind the camera + video only does not plow. And the pictures are really good turn
Attached Image

Rep: (24)
lebzboroda @ 30.4.2014, 16:30*
Camera Philips' library by genesis sew without wipe the photo quality is excellent video not tested
[Attachment = "4520839: IMG_2014 ... 0_162626.jpg"]

Please tell me how to remove your plugin is not working unnecessarily video.zaranie thanks!

Post has been editedDjeris - 01.05.14, 19:40

Djeris @ 01.05.2014, 20:38*
Please tell me how to remove your plugin is not working unnecessarily video.zaranie thanks!

you can simply turn off the camera and through the prog gallery from philips and use any other camera or through Total kommnder delete a file on the path of the file system root file ann miuigallery2.apk system

Post has been editedlebzboroda - 01.05.14, 20:53

Rep: (90)
lebzboroda @ 29.04.2014, 22:54*
Russian miui

how to sew and do not understand?

Region 26 @ 05/01/2014, 21:56*
how to sew and do not understand?

Manual how to sew cross.

class flashed Mui, funny, who is the author, it is necessary plyusanut him.

lebzboroda @ 1.5.2014, 21:13*
you can simply turn off the camera and through the prog gallery from philips and use any other camera or through Total kommnder delete a file on the path of the file system root file ann miuigallery2.apk system

thank

Rep: (0)
On Miui quickly discharged, games lag hangs launcher .. I will wait for fixes: thank_you:
P.S. Stoke generally less stable and more buggy;)

lebzboroda @ 1.5.2014, 21:13*

Zaitiresoval such a question, you can make a photo camera from Philly and video from our combined so to speak?

Djeris @ 02.05.2014, 16:21*
Zaitiresoval such a question, you can make a photo camera from Philly and video from our combined so to speak?

Only if you use two cameras, one for photos and one for video
PS miui update this week will not be the Chinese, too, the holiday :)

Post has been editedlebzboroda - 02.05.14, 18:39

araman1992 @ 02.05.2014, 10:08*
On Miui quickly discharged, games lag hangs launcher .. I will wait for fixes
P.S. Stoke generally less stable and more buggy

With regard to the discharge do not know in my stock just discharged (seen you need calibration) with regard to games gta san andreas asphlat 8 are already running (well, if it is not an indication that I do not know ..) launcher ever vis ..

araman1992 @ 02.05.2014, 10:08*
On Miui quickly discharged, games lag hangs launcher ..

What do you mean, and the drain-type live longer, Th nonsense you write, after I flashed miui immediately felt the difference in the smoothness of motion, the stock all the VIS is not childish. I had to put another launcher.

Rep: (3)
Region 26,
Region 26 @ 05/03/2014, 1:15*
What do you mean, and the drain-type live longer, Th nonsense you write, after I flashed miui immediately felt the difference in the smoothness of motion, the stock all the VIS is not childish. I had to put another launcher.

The same difference in battery consumption is not pochutvstvoval stravnenii in the drain. Summer Games. We are talking about "Russian MIUI"

Rep: (12)
Region 26 @ 05/02/2014, 23:15*

I think it is not necessary so categorically condemn nabyudeniya other people, I also MIUI shamelessly eats charge and nothing more, I do not put, and drain me keeps longer. A launcher according to the judge about the firmware far enough, the more I think most users strandartnymi launcher does not enjoy at all.

Even noticed such a nice time in the firmware in miui mi market bolie recent versions of applications than play market saw the example of skype

korgman
pictures are better than in the drain firmware? but because the iron does not change
Iron is one of the library are different

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/04/20, 5:27