Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities

Firmware

Instructions
How to install unofficial firmware
1.U you should have CWM or other custom rekaveri
2. Drop the archive to the root of the sd card
3. Turn off the phone
4.Zazhimaem key vol. + And the POWER button.
5.Kachelkoy volume select WIPE DATA / FACTORY RESET, and we press the POWER button (CONFIRM YES ...)
6.WIPE CACHE PARTITION (CONFIRM YES ...)
7. Choose install zip from sd card
8. Choose item choose zip from sd card
9.Vybiraem firmware archive.
10.Zhmom yes
11.Zhdom established until the firmware archive.
12. Next select reboot system now

FAQ
1) How to get to rekaveri?
To enter CWM or other custom rekaveri on phone off press the button Volume + and the power button, the first button hold to enter the CWM.
Navigating the in CWM is performed by using the volume buttons, the confirmation of the selected item - by briefly pressing the power button.
Navigating the TWRP Touch Control is carried out

2) How do I remove the sound when run in LEWA OS?
Replace system / media / bootaudio.mp3 of equal size and weight, but the blank (can be created using audacity).

3) How to change the boot animation in Android?
Replacing boot animation in Android using root file manager Root Explorer, SU File Manager or ES Explorer
1. Download from the market and install any of the file managers listed above.
2. Download the zip file with boot animation l for your device, which is usually named bootanimation.zip
3. Copy the file to the SD memory card.
4. If the file has a different name, rename it to bootanimation.zip
5. Copy the bootanimation.zip file
6. Navigate to the / system / media / folder on your device.
7. Rename the file bootanimation.zip, that there is in bootanimation.bak.
8. Paste the bootanmation.zip file into the current folder.
9. Restart your phone or tablet and enjoy the new boot animation.
Did you fail? Try the following solutions:
Copy the bootanimation.zip file to the / data / local / folder or the / system / customize / resource / folder
On some devices from the boot animation file can have any name other than bootanimation.zip. For example xxxx_bootanimation.zip (fwvga_bootanimation.zip etc.).
In that case, as you have probably already guessed, we need to replace these files with a new file with bootanimation. Don't forget to just rename the old file to .bak and assign the new file the same name as the old file.

4) What should I do if the flies custom rekaveri?
1. Root Explorer go to the etc directory
2.Ischem it a file called install-recovery.sh
3. Rename the file to install-recovery.sh.old
4. Save the changes
All! Now we put custom rekaveri and rejoice in the fact that it does not fly.

What not to do or how to "okirpichit" smartphone
After reading the topic I saw how many people are taking their smarts to ai or "best" case, just okirpichivayut.
So, what to do in order not to okirpichit smartphone (okirpichit want to take away the prefix NOT).
1) Not you need to delete the file (folder) to which you do not know or anything.
2) Not need to change the name of the file (folder) in the Android system, or system if strongly want something to remove it has sdcard delete what you want!
3) Not you need to remove all that is called google! Not all files with the name of google have "franca".
4) If you do not have the init.d foldernot you need to delete all files with the name init.d or attempt to create a folder and to throw all of these files, if your firmware version does not have support for automatic download init.d it will not work!
5) Not you need to put everything in a row android, if you do not know what you are putting what is the script or what he is Not place if it was not tested at least a couple of people.
And remember that doing anything with your smartphone and you justyou will be paying for the service!
If you have read this line that you never "okirpichitsya" smartfon.I always think "and whether it is necessary to me? "Before that or do.

Restoration of brick or firmware through SP Flash Tool
1) DownloadingDump under SPFT (Revision 1)orDump under SPFT (Revision 2)and extract the folder "DUMP" at a convenient place (preferably without Russian letters in a way, for example in C: \)
2) Downloading and runSP Flash Tooland select the file from MT6572_Android_scatter.txt "DUMP" folder
3) In SPFT click Firmware Upgrade and connect the phone off, waiting for the completion (5-6 minutes) then see the green circle. Turning off the cable.
4) Then run the phone, you need to go in and make the Recovery Factory Reset.

Memory layout (remove the FAT partition to 1.27 GB)
SwingingDump under SPFT (Revision 1)orDump under SPFT (Revision 2)and extract the folder "DUMP" at a convenient place (preferably without Russian letters in a way, for example in C: \)
2) Downloadinglayoutand throw down in DUMP folder with the replacement of files (old save files)
3) In SPFT click Firmware Upgrade and connect the phone off, waiting for the completion (5-6 minutes) then see the green circle. Turning off the cable.
4) Start the phone, you need to go in and make the Recovery Factory Reset
5) Put the firmware (or patch) Tagged "_1SD" "1SD_" (conventional firmware Attention will not run, will hang on loading animation)
How it looks after ...
Attached Image
Attached Image

Kernel and Recovery
Stock (official) rekaveri
CWM, TWRP
TWRP
CarlivTouchRecovery (touch control in rekaveri)
To access the recovery on the phone is switched off press the button Volume + and the power button, the first button hold to enter the CWM.
Navigating the in CWM is performed by using the volume buttons, the confirmation of the selected item - by briefly pressing the power button.

Universal patches
Adobe Flash Player 11.1 - A full-featured Flash Player only works at the default browser.
Fix Camera Lib - A complete set of libraries, chambers of runoff. Suitable for any custom rum. If a problem with a camera (not all pixels, poor image quality)
Dr. Dre Beats Audio - Famous, sensational Beats Audio library
Cyanogen Audio - sound library with CyanogenMod. Who knows where it is louder and higher quality than any runoff. Why i do not know.
GAME VIDEO DRIVER FOR MALI400 MP1

K
There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 03.04.19, 20:48
Reason for editing: Roma_R2_V1.48.14

Rep: (20)
My question is-flies CWM, there is a patch ... but how to put it?

How to get to the LEWA rekaveri? There, the couple all in Chinese, so it should be?

Rep: (48)
nis199 @ 12.04.2014, 17:22*
How to get to the LEWA rekaveri? There, the couple all in Chinese, so it should be?

To enter the CWM on phone off press the button Volume + and the power button, the first button hold to enter the CWM.

Post has been editedVova-Games - 12.04.14, 19:04

Rep: (3)
Karoche portanuli couple of firmware for your device who need to write a PMhttp://vk.com/lineage_top_games

Rep: (10)
nis199 @ 12.04.2014, 18:22*
How to get to the LEWA rekaveri?

You can also hold down the power and release to select the item and it will ask to restart or just rekaveri

Yes, I'm doing it all, and then the couple all in Chinese (((((
And yet - as the sound can be removed when you run?

Post has been editednis199 - 12.04.14, 21:44

Port of Xperia

cillkahttp://yadi.sk/d/v7zN4qD_ML3uT

put through SWM recovery before installing the need to create one wipe.

Attached Image

K
Added to the cap.

Post has been editedVova-Games - 02.07.14, 18:00
Reason for editing: spoiler

Rep: (8)
not ustanavlivaetsya lewa OS according to the instructions vibiraem archive and writes the installation aborted. may the name of the file or ????????????

not ustanavlivaetsya lewa OS according to the instructions vibiraem archive and writes the installation aborted. may the name of the file or ????????????

Set the correct rekaveri

I'm sorry, the correct rekaveri what it and how to install ?????????

almaz73 @ 12.04.2014, 21:17*
I'm sorry, the correct rekaveri what it and how to install ?????????

In a hat
Drivers, and utilities ->CWM

rekaveri let down on the memory * ive phone, download Ulithi "Mobileuncle Tools" there is a line "update rekaveri" yuzaesh vybiraesh its rekaveri)
ready!)

Attached files

Attached filerecovery.img(5.39 MB)

Post has been editedVova-Games - 02.07.14, 18:01

Rep: (1)
Hi all, merge with the phone Gsmart-ROMA-R2 please preloader, mbr, Please: girl_cray:

So no one knows how to clean sound when run in LEWA OS? : Blush:

After a firmware change after Sony xperia stayed logo when booting the phone, how to remove ????

nis199 @ 13.4.2014, 18:39*
So no one knows how to clean sound when run in LEWA OS? : Blush:
Replace system / media / bootaudio.mp3 of equal size and weight, but the blank (can be created using audacity).
K
Added to the cap.

Post has been editedVova-Games - 02.07.14, 18:02

Please tell me how to remove the logo when booting? I installed firmware xperia, after according to the instructions to remove and install lewa OS and that's when downloading Sony logo lights up and FIHM already Loew. Help!!! How to fix?

almaz73 @ 14.04.2014, 14:44*
Please tell me how to remove the logo when booting? I installed firmware xperia, after according to the instructions to remove and install lewa OS and that's when downloading Sony logo lights up and FIHM already Loew. Help!!! How to fix?
Take away the system / media / bootanimation.zip and to pasteAttached filebootanimation.zip(529.59 KB)

Post has been editedVova-Games - 14.04.14, 17:00

Rep: (34)
By the way, I started MIUI5_3.5.17 porting on our device

Post has been editedVova-Games - 02.07.14, 18:03

people, please help - flew off the clock as shown, in Lewa (the last). How to return? Who can faced?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/05/20, 11:04