> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia Z2 - Official firmware
Poll from 22.09.2016g.
On the basis of what kind of OS Android firmware you think the most stable
4.4.2 KitKat [ 73 ] ** [4,55%]
4.4.4 KitKat [ 168 ] ** [10,48%]
5.0.2 Lollipop [ 43 ] ** [2,68%]
5.1.1 Lollipop [ 339 ] ** [21,15%]
6.0.1 Marshmallow [ 979 ] ** [61,07%]
What do you think the best OS Android on energy consumption
4.4.2 KitKat [ 85 ] ** [5,3%]
4.4.4 KitKat [ 197 ] ** [12,29%]
5.0.2 Lollipop [ 43 ] ** [2,68%]
5.1.1 Lollipop [ 298 ] ** [18,59%]
6.0.1 Marshmallow [ 694 ] ** [43,29%]
I do not much care charge is everywhere [ 286 ] ** [17,84%]
Total Votes: 1,603

Rep: (2145)
SONY Xperia Z2 - Official firmware
PictureD65xx Sirius Maki
| Description " | Discussion пїЅ | A useful FAQ В» | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ |
| Discussion of the camera - Sony Xperia Z2 пїЅ | Owners Club Sony Xperia Z1 \ Z2 \ Z3 пїЅ | Sony & Sony Ericsson Club пїЅ | Perezalete! пїЅ | Android Glossary пїЅ |

Important information!

Attention!!! In versions Flashtool 0.9.19.h errors are detected. To avoid problems, use Flashtool version 0.9.18.6. Details here
Information for beginners! Be sure to read!

Whatever you do, do it at your own risk! None of your actions is not responsible! Before any action, read the instructions and reread cap threads!
With the unlocked bootloader can not be updated by air (OTA-update). Otherwise, get a "dead brick" !!!
  • In this topic are all Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com! and Rules section "Android - firmware "
  • All newcomers learn how to properly make posts:Posting forum posts
  • Messages with questions about the release date of the new firmware is considered a flood.will be deleted without warning .
  • The news about the release of the new firmware, or the uploading of the firmware itself should be written in one message and should contain:
    • Name and version number(required)
    • Firmware description(required)
    • Link to the original message(required)
    • Download link(required)
    • List of changes(optional)
    • Fully translated into Russian. Otherwise, such a postwill be deleted without warning.

• We write and draw up instructions as is customary in the subject, see examples under the spoiler"Instructions" , posts with incorrectly executed instructions in the header will not be added.
  • Questions, comments and answers to the questions "Which firmware is better," "I recommend this," "Put it will not regret"will be deleted without warning!
  • Opinions, type -I like it , or bad firmware , will be deleted without warning! Only a detailed opinion, useful to other users, is welcome!
  • Screenshots remove under spoiler. Posts with open SCREENSwill be deleted - WITHOUT WARNING
  • If your question has already been discussed - Duplicationwill be deleted - without warning!
  • Forbidden abuse of quoting (overquoting, overquoting). It is not necessary to quote fully opponent posts - just select the main points and press the buttonQUOTE
  • It is forbidden to write a message containing the answer of the type: “see the cap”, “read the manual”, etc.
    Or ignore the question
    Or write a specific answer
  • When describing the problem, indicate the version of the firmware as what actions were taken.
  • Before asking a question, MUST use the search on the topic in the upper right corner of the page.
  • MUST read the cap a few times.
  • Any post off topic (offtop ) or not carrying a meaning ( flood ), as well as questions, exactly as the answers to them, which are in the header - will be deleted without warning
  • It is recommended to be sure to familiarize yourself withForum FAQsavagemessiahzine.com
If your message has been deleted, it means:
Your message does not match the topic
Your message has already been replied to.
The answer in your message has already been given
Your message violates forum rules or forum rules.

Before any operation on the system (install mods, patches, scripts, cleaning, etc.) Made to back up. This is done using Recovery CWM / TWRP / Philz, which is set after each flashing (or firmware change), if not used by the kernel built Recovery.
When updating via computer, ROOT rights disappear!
By air after rutting, you can upgrade, unless you touched the system (cleaning, fashion, recovery).
When updating over the air with an open Booth, and the reduction of another backup to get the TA section BRICKS !!!
To avoid errors, replace the version of Android should be carried out with all wipe.
When you unlock the bootloader Some loaded contents on the device may not be available in connection with the removal of DRM security keys. For high-end mobile devices running the latest software versions, such as Xperia Z2, Z3, deleting the DRM protection keys can affect the enhanced camera functionality. For example, noise reduction algorithms can be removed, and performance can be affected when shooting in low light conditions. The protected user data section can also be inaccessible, and you will not be able to receive more official software updates if you unlocked the bootloader. PRUFF
Before installing the latest firmware viaFlashtoolupdate it to the latest version.
All requests for leave to file perezalivke topic Perezalete!
The work of Xposed and its modules are discussed in the profile branchВ® [FRAMEWORK] Xposed

- THAT MANY THINK OUT FOR THAT -
Be mutually polite! We have to say on the forum "thank "by increasing reputation by clicking on the green button Picture
If you have less than 15 messages, click on the button.Picture(under reputation) and let us know who helped you, whom to put the "+".
Help make the branch cleaner and more useful! Use the buttonsPictureandPicturefor posting evaluation.
Minus: flood, offtopic, violation of the rules.Plus: useful posts, instructions, etc. So much easier and more convenient to keep the branch clean and tidy.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING!
Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
OS Android 6.h.h
model D6503
model D6502

OS Android 5.h.h
model D6503
model D6502
Instructions

Kernels
miscellanea
Shortcuts
    If the device is turned off
  • Volume Up + USB cable connects to the computer ->FASTBOOT MODE(Lights blue LED) -proshivka rutovanyh firmware cores.
  • Volume Down + USB cable connects to computer ->Flashmode(Lights up green LED) - flashing the official firmware.
    If the device is turned on
  • Power + Volume Down - Screenshot.
  • Power + Volume Up until the moment the display turns off (without waiting for vibro) - off
  • Power + Volume Up to 3rd vibration - off (hot-like when the battery is disconnected)
  • *#*#7378423#*#* - service menu
  • *#*#4636#*#* - information
  • *#*#73556673#*#* - demo mode

Survey Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 07.01.20, 12:05
Reason for editing: Unlocking Sony Z2 D6502 (23.5.A.0.570) 6.0.1 on the pattern, with no data loss

Rep: (1327)
Mixas @ 05/21/2014, 20:07*
I can not get the root, in the terminal gives an error, cannot load boot.img The loader is unlocked by firewood stand ..... Who will tell?

In which terminal you prescribe it? It is necessary to prescribe it in fastboot at all.

Rep: (0)
Why are all these naive!? Blocked Booth Flashtool and everything is OK, no one checks the keys, I passed the phone with a re-closed boot for warranty and did not find anything.

Rep: (0)
Evgbsam @ 05/22/2014, 13:49*
Can anyone still help me understand these issues? Sony for me is a novelty, I do not want to do actions that can damage the phone

1-3 I, honestly, did not quite understand. Actions are pretty simple - unlock Booth, flash 69 at will, then the kernel through the fastbut, immediately put a superstress from the recovery. If it is broken, but rut only after some time, then the data will not work.
About the stamps - I have not yet been tested specifically, but subjectively effectiveness is about the same as on the Z, Z Ultra and others like them, that is, not bad, but not a panacea.

Rep: (1547)
Evgbsam @ 05/22/2014, 16:13*
If you make a discharge or full wipe (one of the two, I forgot that it was), then the bodies went to the reboot, I had to re-sew.

evgbsam
When reset, all user data stored in internal memory are deleted, as well as user-defined applications. The body returns to the factory settings.

Rep: (1824)
D6503_17.1.1.A.0.402_1281-1985_PCT.ftf 962.4 MB
https://mega.co.nz/#!i...zxofbee1exrpoju-h9fmib8.
MD5: 3D09C5BFF336E9E311934E97BCEB7710.

K. ADDED IN SHAPKA

Post has been editedFeodorus - 22.05.14, 19:03

Rep: (255)
Yes, after yesterday's update, the shell began to move more quickly faster. Plus changed the menu in choosing

Rep: (155)
The sound of the speaker on the call has become louder and better.
But still, 2 is better than one;)

Rep: (13)
Comrades, advise how busyBox put? : blush:
There is a rutovanaya Stock 402, but the busyBox market does not want to be put in any way. : Girl_Cray:

Masshiro @ 05/23/2014, 15:42*
Comrades, advise how busyBox put?

В® BusyBox

Evgbsam @ 05/23/2014, 15:35*
I stitched the bodies on the last PCT through the flash station, the loader is unlocked. During the firmware there was a light turning off, now the Sony logo is on, how to turn it off to start a re-flashing procedure.

Hold down the On button. And the volume up simultaneously to three vibro. The phone will turn off.

Post has been editedFeodorus - 23.05.14, 14:54

Rep: (147)
Scorp125 @ 05/23/2014, 12:32*
Yes, after yesterday's update, the shell began to move more quickly faster

Yes, it runs really faster, especially on the animated topic Sonykovskaya noticeably, the waves move smoothly and the screens stopped twitching
The weather icon is not to twist when turning, during unlocking the animation of bubbles has become more visible, they became larger and disappeared slower
(if anything, I put off.)

Post has been editedsharipov - 23.05.14, 19:33

Rep: (877)
I can not understand what I have a problem, there is no download sound and no sound of the SMS delivery report, check boxes. Firmware Latest PCT, Ruth. From the software, everything is the same as it stood on a note3 (I did not yet install Xposed and modules). There is a mod into two dynamics, maybe it affects.
someone like? Is there anything like this?

Rep: (1824)
Evgbsam @ 05/24/2014, 08:37*
No download sound

Check that it is included
Options-sound-sound startup
Evgbsam @ 05/24/2014, 08:37*
No SMS SMS Sound Report

On Sonya, he was never like ... just a daw appeared ... although I could be wrong ... I just don't remember the sound of delivery

Rep: (877)
Desperanto86 @ 24.05.2014, 15:22*
Check that it is included
Options-sound-sound startup

Worth
Attached Image

Desperanto86 @ 24.05.2014, 15:22*
on Sonya him never happened

And how is it
Attached Image

Evgbsam @ 05/24/2014, 09:31*
And how is it

The delivery report on Sony in the form of a check mark, sound and not.

Rep: (98)
I apologize for the Nubov question, but ...
That's all frighten this partition and DRM keys. Everyone desire sews, and if I read about DRM and realized that I don't need them personally, because it is only important for Sony programs, what I did not understand that. I had a Z1, I stitched it without saving partitions and keys, and everything worked for the norm ... I want to put a mod on the ringtone, so that from two speakers, and I sit, I look at these two letters that I do not understand, or not. ..: D.

Doctor-E,
This section in the loader is responsible for the operation of the DRM keys, when unlocking the bootloader, this section changes, and if you do not make a backup of this partition, it will not be possible to restore the operation of DRM keys.(The method worked on other models of the XPERIA family)
But since it is not possible to get root on Z2 without unlocking the bootloader, the relevance of the preservation of the backup of the Ta section disappears. Rather, there is no such possibility. Or sit on the drain, wait when you think up the way to get the rootless unlock, or dare closing my eyes on the DRM - unlock the bootloader and use all the features.

Post has been editedFeodorus - 25.05.14, 00:53

Rep: (22)
I understand that Taiwan did not go out and is not planned?
PS: If I am a flash station I'm PCT in Taiwan - the keys like when the phone is uninstalled?

DedovChanin @ 05/25/2014, 23:37*
PS: If I am a flash station I'm PCT in Taiwan - the keys like when the phone is uninstalled?

Well, you not unlock gathered, everything will be left in place, of course, in the subject where you took Flashtool, there is never once there.
Only if you are wipe to do (default), the phone will be with a clean firmware, the data will not be saved.

Rep: (60)
CrazyFrogSPB,
And on the drain, you are grace, the battery keeps cool, I have never lived for two days without recharging

Rep: (55)
Hello.
How to check the body and firmware region?

Or Global LTE - is it it?
Attached Image

Post has been editedaus.asc - 26.05.14, 07:02

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.11.20, 08:16